In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 27

Story Info
Elves do bathe people a lot.
2.1k words
4.67
12k
11
0

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 27

***

Lucy would never cut it as an elf. She likes to act like everything just rolls off of her, but a little time getting molested by the right monstergirls, and she's a mess. An elf wouldn't succumb so easily, getting molested by monsters has basically been most of our history.

You'd think she was drunk from the way she leans on me as I try to get her up the stairs. Except that she can handle her liquor better than this, I've seen it. Just can't handle her catgirl.

"Lucy, could you..." I nearly stumble and have to stop before I can regain my balance, "Could you walk a little more straight?"

"I don't know," she mumbles, "I'm, you know. Some stuff. Or something."

Her expression is glassy and distant. I'm actually a little worried about her, if I'm being honest. She isn't even trying to grope me.

I finally get her to the bathroom and direct her to ease down onto the ground while I go to get the water going. I can't hear anything from downstairs over the water. I wonder if he's... you know, already in her? I shake my head and focus back on what I'm doing.

"Think he's fucking her already?" Lucy says, quite loudly. Admittedly, it was coherent, though.

"That's his prerogative, if he wants," I state, very matter-of-factly.

"But you wish it was you," she greets me with the double-boob scoop from behind. Fairly standard for her.

"Of course I do," I clear my throat, "I see you're up on your own, now," I pause and decide to fight my tendency to get snippy at her teasing, "Are you okay?"

She sighs and sits on the side of the tub, rubbing the bridge of her nose, "I'll be okay, it's just, ugh..." she says, as if that somehow explains anything, "Hey Lorelei, do you think... you could-"

"No," I cut in.

"You didn't even let me finish!" she protests.

"You were going to ask me to do something sexual to you," I point a finger at her, "The answer is no. Or did you forget how we got in this mess to start with?"

"Hmph. Fine," she rolls her eyes as if any of this is new, then gets up and steps into the bath and sinks down in a slightly wobbly fashion.

"Just kind of, pent up, you know?" she explains as wet her hair. I actually do. On that we can absolutely understand one another.

"More than usual?" I work out some knots, and start shampooing her hair.

"Those fucking cats," she grumbles, "I... I couldn't get off, even if I wanted to."

I choke on a snicker, "Is that what they do to you? Is that why you're so afraid of them?"

"I'm afraid of them because they're horrible, soul piercing beasts," she growls, "And I'm not -afraid- of them, I just don't like them."

I decide not to tease her about the blatant contradiction, and just go about rinsing, conditioning, soaping, et cetera. I know being nice probably won't get me anywhere long-term, but I just don't have it in me to poke at her ego right now. We just sit in silence for a few minutes, while I clean her.

"So... you can't, with them? At all?" I finally break the silence.

"They stifle me in more ways than one," she sighs, "But... yes. If someone else had been... well you saw how busy they were with me. If it was someone else, I'd have been well satisfied. As it was... much worse than when he made me ride that damn vibrator."

She drums her fingers on the side of the tub, "Are you sure you won't...?"

"Yes," I respond, then follow up with a sigh, "But... here..."

I scoot up closer to the back of the tub and slide my hand under her arms, dragging my fingers over her skin and cupping her breasts. Something I learned from a succubus, I think.

I... forgot how nice they are. Her breasts, I mean. Very, very soft, and full while still being quite perky. A little large for my hands, but just right for Master's. I wonder, given the shape shifting nature of succubi, if they are her normal size, or if she changed them to be just the right size for him. She can't shapeshift at will, Master has made sure of that. When she first arrived, she shifted around a bit, but he returned her to her original form. But was the form she arrived in her true form? Does she even have a 'true form'?

I slowly work my hands against them, gently massaging the mounds of flesh. It's so backwards from our usual dynamic, wherein Lucy is unable to keep her hands to herself. Mistress - that is to say, my old Mistress, I should probably start to differentiate, now that Miss Clara is functionally, if not officially, a new Mistress - used to love this. It wasn't always even a prelude to any further sexual acts, she just enjoyed for me to massage them for her, with my, as she put it, 'magical little hands'. I actually used no magic for it, just like I'm not not, just an odd human turn of phrase.

There is a nice comfort to be performing a familiar old act like this. While obviously, I wouldn't give up serving Master for the world, there were definitely some adjustments. When you serve a woman for so long, then switch to a man, you find that some of your skills now go to waste. I'm sure it's the same in reverse.

Lucy does appear to appreciate it, which is nice. Actually, I guess she does appreciate things I do for her, it's just hard to notice when I'm being coerced. Now that I have her at a moment of weakness, it's almost... nice. She melts against me, or as much as she can while still being in the tub. She doesn't say anything, and thus manages not to ruin the moment.

I just keep thinking about how nice her tits are, but how much nicer they'd be with Master sliding his cock between them. I know Lucy and I have this weird sort of rivalry thing going on, and while I do generally prefer the idea of Master having sex with me over her, it's moments like this that I do reflect on who it's all really about.

Her tits are nicer than mine. There, I said it. It's fine, my ego isn't so fragile that I can't handle it. Not sure how I'd compete with a creature engineered by hell to be appealing to men, anyhow. If they'd feel better for Master to please himself on, then so be it.

I just imagine him kneeling down and sliding his big human cock between her breasts, while I sit behind her and rub them, like I am now. I'd press them against him and envelope him in their soft, pillowy warmth. Perhaps her body is better, but that just means that it's another tool I can make use of. I'd urge him on to thrust harder and really enjoy her body, until he finally erupted all over her chest and face. Then I'd like the both of them clean, and offer his seed to her for consumption... and maybe sneak a little for myself.

Is it warm in here? Lucy has such a tolerance for heat that I can't make the water too hot for her. Not sure that's where it's coming from, though.

She nearly falls asleep under the influence of my touch. Clearly calmed down, I urge her out of the tub and empty it, gently towel drying off her body, before coaxing her down the hall to her bed. She gets a bit clingy and grabby with me as I put her in bed, so I continue my massage until she finally does drift off. I'm sure it's no replacement for the release she craves, but it does seem to offer her some comfort.

Finally free of my chore to tuck in the succubus, I quickly rush downstairs. I couldn't hear much from the bathroom, it's a big house. Just the occasional moan echoing through the air. Certainly Master was fucking Miss Lydia, but attending to Lucy took far longer than I had expected. I hope I haven't missed everything.

Yep. I missed everything.

When I finally return to the living room, the three humans are passed out on the couch, laying against each other, in various states of undress. It's a very comfy looking pile of humans.

I sigh and default back to my elfly duties, and begin picking up shed items of clothing and patrolling for stains that I'll have to get out. But as I'm bending over to retrieve someone's discarded panties, I look up and get a glimpse at Miss Clara, or rather, at her damp thighs. I promise, I'm just leering at them while they sleep, it's purely my duties to make sure that, um... Anyways. I look up, seeing a very well fucked pussy, and realize that Master serviced both of them. I guess I really was gone a long time, I realize, checking the clock. He had time to fuck them both, and if I'm correct, pump them both full of cum. I'm proud of him, but I really hope he's not overdoing it.

Lydia is laying in a position that her legs are closed, but Clara is splayed open a little, and I can see drips of Master's seed leaking from her. Speaking of elfly duties...

I mean, it's expected that I clean Master's lovers after he's done with them, that's completely normal. It's usually something that would be requested, but she's asleep, what can I do? Besides, if I just leave her like that, we risk a stain on the couch. I can't have that.

I kneel in front of the couch, spread her thighs open a little, and dive between them. It's really the only responsible thing to do. I'm as soft and gentle as I can be, I don't want to disturb her sleep. I run my tongue along the folds, picking up any little traces of Master, before I press my lips to her opening, and gently suck out what he has left in her.

But even the most stealthy of elves do get found out, sometimes. Just when I think I'm done, a feminine hand slides its fingers through my hair and takes a firm grip. It's not an angry or harsh movement, but it makes very clear that I'm not going anywhere right now. I barely even think about it before I start pleasuring her. Something of an elvish reflex, I think - when a human instructs you to please them, even nonverbally, such as in this case, you just kind of comply.

She is especially delicious right now, with Master's taste and scent so thoroughly fucked into her. I can't really reach my hands up very well in this position, and I don't really want to risk disturbing the others with too many movements, but Clara seems content enough with just my mouth.

It doesn't take long to get her off. I would have thought she'd have been too tired, but she seems eager enough. It's not an aggressive or intense orgasm, and certainly not loud, thankfully. Just a gentle release that I can sense, as her body tightens up and she cums with my lips around her clit.

When she's done with my mouth, Clara pulls me up to me and cuddles my body like a plush toy, "Good girl, Lorelei."

"Thank you, Mistr- Miss Clara," I blush a little.

"It's okay, you can call me Mistress if you like, I don't mind," she says, petting my hair.

"I would, it's more... Well it's just sort of an official kind of title," I try to explain, "Don't get me wrong, I love the two of you together. I just don't want Master to feel like I'm, you know, pressuring him, about your relationship."

"That's sweet of you, Lorelei," she kisses my forehead, "Tell you what, you can call me Mistress when it's just us. Leave it for our boy to cross that bridge when he wants."

I just give a compliant nod.

"Speaking of next steps," she says, "He's spent enough time with teasing. He really shouldn't have girls in his household that he hasn't properly made his."

I swallow hard, "Oh?"

"Yes. I think it's time we get him to fuck Lucy. Don't you agree?"

Turns out you can be disappointed and excited at the same time. But I don't say anything, I just nod again.

"Good," she closes her eyes and nuzzles against me, "I want you to be my little helper in making sure we get it to happen. Talk more about it, later."