In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 30

Story Info
A little alone time.
3k words
4.76
13k
12

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 30

*****

"So? What do you think?" Miss Clara stands behind me, hands on my shoulder, showing me off like a new toy in the 'uniform' she got me.

Master looks up from his chair where he'd been dozing, and gives a slow blink. Clara had told him about the surprise, but then took forever making sure I was just right before showing me off. Seems he took the opportunity to drift back to sleep.

"That's certainly a thing," he remarks with understatement in his voice. He slowly looks me up and down, the inspection giving me goosebumps.

"Lorelei, your clothes are missing fabric in a few key places that clothes usually cover," he says, dryly.

"Oh stop. Admit it looks sexy, already? Poor Lorelei is waiting for it," Clara tells him.

"Lorelei is? Or you are?" he chuckles, getting up from his seat.

"A little of both," she takes me and gently spins me around to give Master a full view of my outfit, gaps over my crotch and ass included.

"How did she get you into something so lewd?" he asks, looking at me directly, "Doesn't seem like something you'd go for."

I blush and avert my eyes, "I, um..."

"Ah, strongarmed. Got it," he snaps his fingers and points at me.

"That's such a coarse way of putting it. I used a very gentle arm, I'll have you know," Clara tries to defend herself. I'm staying out of it.

"I'm noticing a piece missing. You sure like sneaking her out of that thing," he says peering downwards with judging eyes. Big, beautiful, blue, judging eyes.

"It's not sneaking if you give me the key, dear," Clara waves her hand, dismissively, "Besides, what's the worst that could happen? Lorelei can manage her urges. She's not some wild little elf that's going to hump every piece of furniture and never get her chores done. There's no harm in letting her poor, neglected little pussy breathe, now and then."

Rubbing in how unused it is doesn't help with her other claims that I won't go wild with urges. I'm suddenly quite keenly aware of how exposed I am. This gets much worse when she spins me around to face my rear to him, and bends me over. She grabs my rear and spreads it a bit so that he can clearly see my, er, openings.

"I think I'd be more worried at the lack of protection that the chastity belt affords her against Lucy," his fingers find the lips of my pussy and very gently run over their edges, sending shivers through me, "You're kind of sentencing her to infernal molestation, aren't you?"

"Well, you know, Lucy can't get her fingers in Lorelei if she's already stuffed," Clara adds. A compelling argument, I must say.

But, Master also makes a good point. I don't know why, but I hadn't really considered that being exposed for Master makes me exposed to Lucy, too. Something I really, really should be more aware of, considering that she routinely takes advantage of every vulnerability possible. This is why elves need our humans.

"I think you're underestimating our dear Lucy's ingenuity," Master says, "But it's okay. We can leave Lorelei exposed in her new... uniform, for awhile. No real harm in it. Though I'm starting to think you're picking on her. I notice you aren't putting your own elf in such a costume."

"That is a bold assumption, my love," Clara laughs, "I just have to find one in his size. And without the boob windows, because that'd be silly on him. In any case, I'm glad you agree, because I've already hidden her chastity belt."

I barely stifle a giggle at the thought of poor Piper put in a crotchless maid uniform. I am concerned with the hiding the belt part. Weird as it sounds, I feel naked without it. Second thought, that isn't weird, because I am naked without it.

"Speaking of being bold!" Master declares, "That was presumptuous. Also naive. I have spares."

"That would be cheating. Don't be a spoilsport. In any case," Clara pulls out her phone and checks it, "I need to be going. You two have fun!"

She kisses Master and rubs my head before departing without another word. I sigh in relief. I do love Miss Clara, but it is nice to be left with Master, where I know I'll only be tormented in normal, wholesome ways befitting an elf.

Master doesn't pounce on me the way Clara and I might have desired, but I definitely have taken his attention with the new outfit. After taking a few minutes to admire and inspect, he lets me go about my business. There's a look in his eye that I've come to know, when something hasn't left his thoughts. I admit, it makes me a bit gleeful.

The lurking horror of busy fingers that waits upstairs hasn't left my own thoughts, however. I actually haven't seen Lucy since I got home. Actually not that unusual; we went out early, so only just past noon when we returned. Lucy's first sin is always lust, but thank the Earth Mother that sloth is a close second.

Master must have picked up on this anxiety, because he uses it to tease me - one of his favorite past times if that hasn't become clear. I nearly drop a bunch of plates when I feel his hands on my rear. Normally, one doesn't just sneak up on an elf, but he took advantage of my doing the dishes to get the best of me. The white noise from the running water makes it harder to hear. At least I think it was intentional. I do sometimes find myself ascribing cleverness to Master when it makes up for me being unobservant.

I almost lose my balance as I bolt up in surprise from where I'm perched. Miss Clara can joke about getting a step stool so Master can bend me over easier, but the joke's on her, because I already have one. I can reach the counter just fine, though it could be lower, but cabinets are harder. And as demonstrated right now, it makes doing dishes easier.

Master catches me before I can fall, and steadies me back on my feet, "Didn't scare you, did I?"

"No, of course not," I lie, but then he's pretending that he didn't mean to do just that.

"You seem to be getting along with Clara awfully well," his hands idly rub my rear.

"Well I was the one trying to get you with a proper woman, so it would be silly if I didn't make my best efforts to make her feel happy and welcomed," I smile back at him, "But yes, we've become friends."

"Good," he rests his head on my shoulder, something usually impossible given our height difference, "She's not being too pushy with you, is she? I know some women like to play dress up with their elves, but they don't usually start with crotchless dresses, you know? I just want to make sure you're comfortable with all this. That's important to me, Lorelei."

I blush a little, smiling at hearing his concern for me, "Nothing to worry about, Mas-" I lean back against him, stiffening a little when I feel the hard bulging in his pants, "...Master."

His arms coil around my waist, and I crane my neck to look him in the eye as best as I can, "Did you, um, need my assistance with something, Master?" I say, a little more breathily than I intended.

"I wouldn't want to get in the way of your chores, Lorelei," he says, as if that could ever be more important.

"Oh no, I'm just finishing up here, really," I reply, a little too quickly and excitedly. Smooth.

He leans forward, pressing his clothed erection against my rear. My hands cling to the side of the counter, and I don't quite manage to conceal a little whimper at the feeling. His finger find their way upwards to gently tease my now erect nipples. On instinct, I lean forward to give him better access, if that's what he wants.

"We really haven't had enough time alone together, have we?" he says, more a statement than a question.

"No," I squeak as he kills me with tension.

"Tell you what. Finish with this, then get me a drink? I'll be in my office," he kisses my cheek and releases me, leaving me on wobbly knees. I hurry as fast as I can, noting that the entire kitchen smells like... well, me, now. That's the sort of thing that precedes Lucy ruining a moment.

--

"You didn't say what you wanted so I made you a-" I begin as I enter Master's office.

"It's fine. Lock the door behind you, Lorelei," Master says without looking up from his book, sitting in his comfy chair in the corner of the room.

I obediently do as I'm told, sighing with comfort at being secure in here with him. I go to hand him his drink, and he finally looks up with a smile, taking a long draw before setting his book aside.

"What are you reading?" I ask, not recognizing the coverless old book.

"Wizard stuff, demon stuff, that sort of thing," he sets the glass down.

"Are you working on anything in par-" I yelp as he cuts me off by grabbing my hips and pulling me towards him. I awkwardly tumble into his lap with a gasp.

"Didn't bring you up here to talk about magic," he chuckles, pulling me closer and leaning back, leaving me straddling over his lap, facing him.

"O-oh, of course, did you-" he's just not going to let me finish a sentence. That's fine, elves can do much better things with their mouths. Case in point, he kisses me quite forcefully, reminding me who I belong to.

I shiver a little as he nibbles at my lower lip, and without realizing it, begin grinding down against him. I nearly jump at the feeling, and moan into Master's mouth - I'm so used to grinding against things with that chastity belt keeping me safely locked away from the pesky sensation one gets from rubbing her pussy on something.

He doesn't seem to mind, and his fingers grab my rear, pushing me against him and rubbing more intently. I decide to be a little bold and start unfastening his pants. Without even asking! Again, he doesn't seem to mind, even adjusting his position so I can pull his pants back enough to free his cock.

He's so warm to the touch, and I have to part my lips from his to get in a breath when I feel his shaft press against me. Just the front of the shaft, don't worry. I'm being bold today, but not that bold. As much as I'd love to bring the head of that big human cock to my entrance and sink myself down on him, my presumptuousness does have its limits. As it is, just rubbing my swollen pussy up and down the front of his shaft is nearly overwhelming for me, and little moans escape me with each motion.

My heart throbs a little each time he thrusts back, his lovely little moans escaping him, even if he tries to keep them in. My fingers run on the opposite side of his shaft, cradling his cock and pressing it to my soft folds as I leak my juices all over him.

He pulls me in and licks the tip of my ear, "Do you want me to fuck you, little elf?" he whispers.

I silently, but rapidly, nod my head. He pulls me up by my rear, sliding my pussy away from his cock, my soft flesh now against his stomach, having done it's job of getting his cock wet and ready. I hold still and shift my knees forward and my rear up, to give him better access. He presses the thick head of his cock against my ass, making my opening tense a little in response to the iminent intrustion.

"Be a good girl and sink yourself down on me, Lorelei," he says as he kisses me.

I take a deep breath and lift myself up. His cock is practically dripping, but a slick human cock is still a human cock, and therefore a very tight fit. I do my best to relax, and I lean back, letting him press into my body a little bit at a time. I hide my discomfort as he stretches me wide open. He's taken my ass before, so it's not as if I can't handle it. Most humans would just take their elf, as is their right, not allow their elf to control the depth and speed like this. I do so love Master and his kind nature.

I move back and forth a little, trying to get used to his girth. Then I decide, perhaps unwisely, that I am concerned too much with my own experience, and not Master's. He said he wanted his cock in my ass, not for me to fool around and delay. So I lean my full weight back and letting his cock sink all the way into me. I gasp so hard that I nearly choke, the air not finding it's way out of my lungs to cry out. Master responds with clear pleasure as I envelop him, and his hips sharply thrust up all at once.

For once, I'm glad that it's not my pussy. Such an overwhelming sensation would, I fear, wrench an orgasm right out of me, with no time for me to even try to stop it, were he in my pussy instead of fucking my ass.

Fucking my ass. He really is, now. The first time it happened, it was such a sudden thing, I could barely think about it. But now it's so deliberate, and the words echo in my brain, so much that I barely hear him at first.

"Are you okay?" he asks, in between heavy breaths.

Once again, I nod rapidly. Of course I am. My Master is inside me. How could I not be okay? I push through the pain and start riding him. He thrusts up to meet me, feeling as if he gets deeper everytime.

"Master..." I whimper, softly as he pulls me close to him.

My hips pump up and down on him, gyrating as I squeeze him as tightly as I can. I have to catch myself to keep my focus where it should be. When he holds me close like this, it makes my pussy rub against him with each thrust. I drip all over him and my throbbing clit grinds directly his skin.

"Mas... Master... I'm close... I'm going to cum..." I let out in a slow whine.

"Shh, shh..." he coos, fingers running through my hair, "It's okay. You're a strong little elf, Lorelei. You can hold back, I know you can," he reassures me. I was actually trying to ask for permission, but I guess that's my answer, either way.

"I'm close, too, my sweet elf," he murmurs into my ear, "I'm going to cum inside you."

He says that right after he tells me I can hold back, as if to test my resolve. Never has my pussy wanted to burst so badly as when he tells me he wants to fill me with cum. I sob in frustration, but miraculously hold off.

I dig my nails into his arms as I feel his cock throb and his pace increasing. I moan and whimper as I hear his breath become faster and deeper. And my teeth and eyes clench tight, nearly tearing as I feel his cock erupt within me, giving me his full load of hot, wonderful human cum. When his thrusts finally stop, I collapse against his chest, my pussy still screaming at me for release.

"...Master..." I just mumble into his chest as I feel his cock soften and slip out of me, some of his hot seed flowing down my thigh.

He kisses my forehead and cuddles me close, "That was just what I needed, Lorelei."

My head spins in that weird mixture of deep satisfaction from Master's orgasm, and deep frustration from the lack of my own. I admit, I kind of love the feeling.

"So tell me," Master asks, stroking my hair, "What's the scheme you and Clara are putting together?"

My eyes shoot open, "I... um, I don't know what you mean, we-" my poorly executed denial is interrupted by the feel of Master's fingertips beginning to circle my clit, slowly and softly at first, but rapidly becoming fast and hard. I'm instantly at the edge again.

"She wants you to fuck Lucy!" I exclaim. So much for all that willpower I had when he was inside me.

"Is that all?" he asks, instantly stopping. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Why dress you up like a slutty little maid, then?" he follows up.

"She doesn't want to make you feel pressured... or something... and she wants to make you hornier and... Master, I don't know, I'm just an elf caught in all this and I can't think straight because I want to cum so bad," I blurt out.

I know I said I'd help Clara with all this, but Master is well, Master. It would be wrong to keep things from him.

"It's fine. I do think I should finally take Lucy, I just haven't decided what the right way to do it is," Master says, "I don't want her to feel like I'm just giving up and letting her have what she wants. I need to reaffirm my dominance in the process."

"How will you do that?" I look up at him.

"I have some ideas," he says, "But I'm going to keep that to myself for now. Without your belt, you're very vulnerable to interrogation."

I blush a little at the prospect and nod. That's fair.

A long moment passes as I just rest my head on Master's chest and listen to his heartbeat, "Lucy is going to freak out when she finds out you're letting me out of it while she's still locked up."

"Yes," he agrees, "Yes she will."