In Your Dreams

Story Info
Wife dreams, and then they cum true.
1.5k words
3.98
59.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an interesting dream last night.

I dreamt we went to a bar and you wanted me to find a sancho. We were there and you went across the bar from me so I was alone. I was sitting there and this guy started talking to me. He asked if he could sit by me. I looked over at you, seeing you nod yes, so I told him sure. He sat down on a barstool, kinda behind me so he could have me between his legs. He was talking to me and putting his arms around me. I kept watching you, having drinks across from me talking casually to people.

You would occasionally smile at me and nod in approval. After a while, I see you motion for me to invite him to our house for a drink. So I explained to him I was looking for a sancho and I pointed you out and said you were my husband. You held up your drink. So then he was telling me how cool it was that I wanted a sancho and you were ok with it. He said he would be my sancho whenever I wanted him. So I asked him if he would like to go back to our place to get to know us. So we stood up and I hadn't realized how tall he was. He was pretty tall, about 6'4" black and nicely dressed, I was surprised he would want to be with me. He kept hugging me from behind and kissing my head lol. When we got up to leave, you came over and introduced yourself.

As we were at home having drinks, talking and laughing, I started telling my new sancho that we wanted to find someone who would go out with us or just me to swing clubs so I could have some extra attention, he would say sure he would love to as long as he only had to be with me. Soooooooo, then we told him we would like him to come over sometimes to our house when the kids were gone. He would said that he's available any time except while working, I think he was a paralegal or a lawyer cause I remember talking to him about some legal stuff we saw on the television.

So after he agrees to everything we want. It starts to get hot, VERYY HOT. You tell him that I like to be kissed on the back of my neck, so he tries to kiss me there, but my collar is in the way. While he's standing behind me, he unbuttons my shirt while you are watching, I'm not wearing a bra and I'm already turned on having him do that and you watching. So he moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck. I can't decide if I want you participating or just watching, cause both scenarios are exciting, which do you prefer? Mmmmmmm, he's kissing the back of my neck and you come in front of me biting my nipple. You want to show him what drives me crazy. I love getting kissed from both sides. Sometimes I manage to turn and kiss him. You're still paying attention to my nipples and I am getting incredibly wet. You take down my skirt for me and I undo his pants while he undoes his shirt.

We go and he sits on the edge of the couch and I sit on his hard cock but facing you. He continues kissing my back and neck while I ride his hard cock. I kiss you passionately while his hard cock is in my pussy. I am completely turned on from that I turn and face him while I ride him on the couch. He takes over my nipples sucking, biting them. You take down your pants and come up behind me and you take my ass from behind while I'm riding his cock. At this point I am so excited I start yelling out "oh my god yes, fuck me hard, both of you, fuck me" Well, you seem to really like it, cause that's when you start pulling my hair and telling me to take your hard cock. You tell me to ride that big hard black cock in my pussy. My new sancho starts telling me to ride his cock harder. You tell him to talk nasty to your bitch. He tells me that he wants to fuck my asshole. But I'm really enjoying having a cock in my ass and my pussy, with both of you kissing me and you nibbling on my back. I want you to pull my shoulders down as you push your cock harder into me driving him deeper, mmmm yes fill both my holes. I'm your sluttttt wife. He tells me to ride his cock harder. I'm his slut too. You run your fingernails down my back and I arch because it feels so good. When I arch back he grabs my nipple in his mouth and bites it hard. Mmmmmm I get so close to coming, but you pull away. You want to watch him fuck my ass doggy style from behind. Mmmm, my favorite when getting strange cock. I climb off the hard cock and get on all fours.

You sit a few feet away grabbing the camera. He gets on his knees in front of me. I see his unattended cock and I grab it and pull him to my face. I start sucking his black cock and taking it all into my mouth. You start taking pictures of me his big cock in my mouth. I love cock in my mouth. He pulls out and strokes his cock a couple times. He goes behind me and rubs his cock all over my ass leaving drips streaking all over my bare ass. Mmmm yes I love when going bareback. You take pictures of him rubbing his dripping cock on me. I'm so turned on honey. I tell you as you take pictures and stroke your cock. You love me like this honey. He guides his cock up and down my crack. He finds my asshole and slides his dripping cock in. You get a picture of my face just as he gets his cock in. You tell me that's your favorite look on me. It feels soooooo good when he fucks my ass. You come over and play with my nipples. I start to shake with pleasure. I want more cock. I want your cock in my pussy. I want to be filled with cock again.

We move back over to the couch and I ride your cock and my black rancho takes the camera and takes pictures of us fucking. After a few shots, he comes behind me and gives me his hard cock. You ask me, "Do you like his cock in your ass?" and I scream, Yes!!!!!! I like his cock everywhere. Mmmmmmm you guys are fucking me so good. You're playing with my nipples while he's kissing my neck. It doesn't take long before I start to quiver violently all over.

You tell sancho that I'm going to come soon. When you tell him that, he pulls my hair and shoves his cock hard into my ass, pushing you deep into my pussy. OMG!!!!!!! YESSSS FUCK YESSSSS. God your cocks feel so good. FUCK ME HARDER BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS FUCK ME HARDDDDD. My voice gets higher and higher the closer I get to climax. Oh yes, fuck me I'm your dirty slut Fuck me hard honey. Make that cock go deep in my ass. I have a big black cock in my ass and I love it OMG!!!!!! YESSSSSSS, Give me more cock. I ride you both so hard. He's got his hard cock in my ass, and it feels incredible. I start to come on his big black cock in my ass and your thick cock in my pussy. Just as I come, he starts to come and fills my ass with his load. You can feel me pulsating and him coming in me. You can't wait either, as you cum deep inside me. I love it bareback.

Tell me you love your slutwife and you give me your load. You scream out loud "I love my slutwife!!!!" He loves his new slut too. We are all coming and touching and hot, and sweaty. Give your slutwife your load. Mmmmm Show her it turns you on to see her with her new black sancho.

WOW I can have some good dreams huh honey lol You like me slutty. Maybe we'll have to go out tomorrow so I can be slutty. I love cock. You know I do. I couldn't get enough that night at that parking structure, I was soooo turned on, you want me finding my own cock. I wanted more guys to come by when I was being taken up there.

But I also fantasize about you bringing cock home to me. Mmmm, just every time you're out without me I always wonder if you will be bringing me home a surprise.

All true, hope you like our first story posting. Weekends coming up, maybe she will get to that surprise soon ;) Keep ya posted.