In Your Loving [Under]arms Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day is full of armpit caresses.
981 words
4.17
30.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

Next day Emily greeted him at the entrance with a kiss. She was wearing a shoulderless tank top. The dark coloured dress on her white milky skin looked inviting.

She told "I haven’t cleaned my armpits, want you to enjoy the smell, I hope you have not cleaned yours".

Then she raised her left arm, lowering her face, sniffed and said "Nice ‘n smelly, with stubble you will like. Come and taste my pits'. She brought the armpit near his nose, and he inhaled the aroma of her wide, juicy, buttery and sweaty armpit.

Tony took off his shirt, kept his sleeveless vest on, and raising his right hand, smelled his own underarm and said - "This taste ’n smell will make you mad. Come, lick it dry, and then wet it with your saliva".

When she came near and put her beautiful nose near his armpit and inhaled, he grabbed her left arm and raised it to attack her armpit with a sensuous kiss and suck.

As he tried to kiss her armpit, she moved it away, and ran into her room. He followed. Once inside the room, he caught hold of her from behind, he had an extreme hard on. "Must have a long armpit kiss" - he said, nuzzling in her shoulder blades, and lifting her left hand a little, buried his face in her armpit.

She took off his vest, and said - "I am starving for your armpits" and sniffed and bit his left armpit. With their faces buried in each other’s smelly armpits, they stood locked in a close and tight lusty embrace, from which none of them was willing to be released.

He squeezed her boobs, and munched the armpit hair. She took off the blouse. She was wearing a black short bra. Now her armpits were more visible. The area around her armpits were wet with sweat. She raised both her hands and brought them close to his nose. He licked the armpits, and cleaned all the grime and sweat. So very tasty. He licked and kissed and bit into her fleshy armpits.

After sometime he lustily kissed and bit into her shoulder flesh and rubbed his nose in the area near the armpits. He kissed and licked the sweat collected in her waist flesh for a long time.

He rubbed his d**k in her sexy waist folds. She caught hold of his d**k in her oily hand and rubbed, and pressed her armpit on his face. He rubbed his nose in her armpits, and was almost bursting.

She brought out her long tongue and licked away at his armpits while pulling at his d**k in her oily hands.

Then he rubbed some body oil in her armpits and on him, and oil squeezed him in her palm. She opened her armpit a little, pulled him to insert his d**k in her armpit from behind. The opening under her arm was deliberately kept so small that he had to force his way into her delicious creamy and sweaty armpit.

She pressed her arm super tight with her body, and he moved in and out, using both her armpits in turn. As the d**k tip came out of her armpit in front, she would lower her head, lashed out her long and sensuous tongue, licked or kissed the tip. This went on and on. After a long time, they could not hold any longer.

Emily cozily came into his lap, they tightly embraced, licked, tasted, kissed, smelled each other’s armpits for a long long time, no amount of such armpit eating was enough, and then they could hold no longer, he entered her snugly.

Boob squeezing and armpit licking and eating knew no bounds, their bodies moving rhythmically. With lots and lots of lusty armpit sucking with saliva and slurping sounds, they soon climbed to dizzy heights of pleasure.

They tightly clasped each other, biting into their armpits, kissing and sucking, smelling and licking, kissing..., smelling..., sucking.., licking....,he withdrew and entered her armpits in turn, as she signalled to him. He pumped violently in her both armpits in turn, then he again entered her, exchanging lusty embraces, tight armpit kisses and bites, and came violently, with their faces buried deep in each other’s armpits, enjoying the armpit smell.

After sometime, they released each other. Emily said - "Must eat something".

She found some sausages, and other tit bits. She sat on his lap. Emily took one sausage in her hand, rubbed it in Tony’s armpit to wipe the sweat with it, then brought it to her and his nose, and then offered a bite to Tony, then she ate it up. Likewise, Tony took one sausage in his hand, rubbed it in Emily’s armpit to wipe the sweat with it, then brought it to his and her nose, and then offered a bite to Emily, then he ate it up. Every item of food was eaten like this, drenched in their armpit sweat and smell. They began to feel lusty again.

They took a shower together, with lots of armpit kissing, licking and biting. She soaped her armpits and asked him to shave her pits. Then she soaped his underarms and shaved his pits. He entered and pumped in her soapy armpits for sometime, and enjoyed a tight lusty embrace below the shower, with their lips glued to each other’s armpits.

After the shower, they dried each other, put perfume in their armpits, again put their lusty mouths in each other’s armpits, enjoying with nibbles and kisses in the armpits. After sometime they would change from one armpit to another, and during this, their lips would meet in long lusty kisses, kissing of the nose tips, kissing and biting of shoulder muscles. This went on and on...

Emily asked Tony to come again next day when another of her armpit-crazy lady friend would join.

revol
revol
35 Followers