In Your Room Ch. 05

Story Info
The end of your wonderful night of passion.
1.5k words
4
9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled back down on the bed after our soft bondage session and held each other tenderly. I guess we both knew that the night was coming to an end. The sun was starting to lighten the night sky and the birds could be heard heralding the new day.

There was a slight desperation to enjoy every last second of our meeting, but this didn't mean carrying on at a furious pace. Our body's were moving across each other as we lay side by side. Hands slid over one another and mouths kissed tenderly. It felt so right to just feel each other's bodies.

And so, we continued for what seemed like an age just enjoying the senses of touch and taste, letting our bodies recharge after our long night of lust.

After a while I think we could both feel ourselves become more and more arouse. Our hands moved faster and our kisses more intense and deeper.

Still on my side, I moved down your body and suckled on your erect nipples, taking each in turn to keep them hard. You stroked my hair with a light pressure to keep me focussed on your breasts and then I felt the pressure change and my head was pushed down the bed and towards your pussy.

You raised your leg high so that it was pointing at the ceiling and your beautiful flower openened for me to adore and cherish. I didn't want to hurry this time. It could be a long time before I tasted your juices again and therefore I lay with my head on the bed and slowly ran my tongue up and down your lips, pushing them apart with each movement and finishing with a slightly harder flick as I passed your clitoris. Your hand was still behind my head, gently swirling my hair between your fingers as you moaned softly.

It was such a gentle time.

But of course such situations cannot stay like that. Two bodies can't keep that level of arousal for long and this time was no exception. My hard manhood was stirring and your pussy was getting wetter with each passing stroke of my tongue. Your hips moved backwards and forwards in rhythm to my head movement. My tongue strokes speeded up and my pressure increased.

You then dropped your lifted leg so that it fell across my head and lifted your hips so that your weight pushed my head backwards and onto the bed.

Now you were knelt above my face as I pointed towards the ceiling. My feet rested on the floor with my ass just on the edge of the bed. You were on all fours with your pussy hovering just in touching distance of my outstretched tongue. Now it was your turn to move and control the speed and pressure of my touch.

I tried to move my hands up to cup your breasts as they swung gently over the bed but you held each of my hands and placed them both wide apart on the bed so that I was lay in a crucifix position.

I felt completely open and relished your control over my body. My cock strained and flailed about in the cool morning air.

Your body lowered with each passing movement so that my tongue and nose ploughed a furrow through you wet pussy. Your movement carried from the tip of your clit and deep down to include your ass hole. You held both ends of the move slightly longer to feel my tongue explore you.

Then you rose up completely from my prone body and flicked yourself around so that you faced the bottom of the bed and then moved yourself back over my willing face, lowering back onto my tongue. I eagerly continued my adoration of your pussy, lapping your sweet tasting juices like I hadn't eaten for a week.

I felt you lower your body so that it rested along my torso and then the familiar warmth of your mouth as it engulfed my engorged head and the fantastic feeling as you sucked it deep into your throat. You reached beneath my legs and pulled at me to make me lift my knees and spread my legs open. The feeling of exposure increased as I could feel your fingers reach under my legs and gently stoke my balls. Your nails tenderly scratched along my inner thigh from knee to balls. I felt your mouth lift from my cock letting it fall against my belly and then you ran the flat of your tongue down the whole length of my cock and over my balls. I felt each testicle jolt with the shock of your tongue as it traced around them and finally felt the same warmth that had overcome my cock envelope each one in turn and suck softly. Once my whole groin was soaking with your saliva you headed further down my body, your tongue never leaving my skin. In order to get this far your whole body moved down the bed and your pussy left my searching tongue. I stared down at your open holes, feelings of regret and ecstasy fighting for dominance. Ecstasy won as your tongue circled below my balls.

I lifted my hands and got to work on spreading your lips and pushing my fingers into you. I pressed my 3 middle fingers together and pushed them with surprising easy into your open pussy and started a steady rhythm of fucking. At the same time I could feel you working your magic on my cock, balls and ass.

Your elbows rested on the bed and your arms ran beneath the top of my thighs so that your hands could work on my balls and ass. You spread my ass cheeks wide open and I felt a flow of warm wetness that must have been your saliva as you dribbled over my balls and watched it run down to my ass hole.

The whole of my lower body was on fire. My cock must have been stabbing you in your chest a sit felt so hard. I could feel a wetness as it slid all over your tits with pre cum.

I felt your teeth close on my ball sack and gently pull on it as you lifted your head and let go, watching it settle back down. Then the familiar feel of your wide open mouth and tongue as you lapped at my balls and then move down and encircle my ass, finishing by pushing deep inside my willing hole. Oh the feeling of completion as you did that, such warmth filling my head and ass with stars.

You pulled one hand back around and grasped my length and started to wank me furiously as your mouth fucked my ass hole. I couldn't help but buck my body beneath you but you held on like some champion rodeo rider, continually fucking both my cock and ass.

I knew I was close to cumming as you must have by the sheer size of my cock. I slapped your ass hard with my free hand and closed my hand up into a cone shape and forced it into your dripping pussy. You squealed with delight and widened your legs to take my whole hand. I could feel your pussy walls give with the pressure as, with each push, my hand went further into you.

I continued to slap at your ass cheeks as my hand disappeared past my knuckles with each movement.

I would have continued for ever but I felt my cum starting to move up my shaft.

"I'M CUMMMMING!!" I shouted and you pulled away from my ass quickly and covered the head of my cock with your mouth to drink deeply as it flowed in bucket loads from my aching balls.

That was enough to send you over the edge as my hands vibrated violently when I came causing my hand to push deeply into you open, dripping pussy.

I felt you clamp around my hand as you came. You backed onto me and your whole body shuddered violently. I marvelled that you lasted so long. It seemed ages, like your body was flowing with an electric shock. Your body slowly subsided with aftershocks rippling along you from time to time.

My hand slid out slowly and I stared one last time at your wonderful pussy.

You fell off me; all your joints aching with the intensity of the orgasm and you lay there, draped over my spent body.

Slowly, we showered each other and got dressed. We had agreed that you would leave first, letting us say our sad goodbyes in the comfort of the bedroom and not on some draughty street corner.

We kissed long and passionately in a sweet embrace. You stretched on your tip toes to meet my hungry mouth and then you slid down and left my open arms.

You opened the door and stepped outside. I reached out and held your hand one last time. When you turned to me as you moved away, tears rolled down your cheeks. I felt my eyes fill and a lump formed in my throat as I worried that this may never happen again.

Then you turned and disappeared around the corner.