Ina and the Dark Mage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think we made it here before she did?" Dirk said looking up at Ina.

"She is here."

"What is the plan, then? How are we going to fight her?"

Ina looked down from her donkey with a look of sadness on her face. "I'm going to go and kill the Mage without you."

Dirk seemed to know this was coming. He looked hurt. "I thought you had said you needed my help."

Ina climbed down from the Donkey and stood there looking into Dirk's eyes. "Don't misunderstand. I do need your help. I can't fight her without you."

"But you just said you were going to do it without me."

"I am going to go fight her without you. You won't be joining in the battle because you will be dead."

Dirk looked confused. "I don't understand. Are you going to kill me?"

"I wish I didn't have to. And actually, you can go free if you like, but I won't have the strength to fight the Dark One unless you allow me to kill you in the same manner that she has killed so many of her victims."

"You're asking me to sacrifice myself?"

"It is your choice. If you wish to stay alive then we can flee from this place together and perhaps it will be some time before she catches us. But this woman knows how to gain a power that most can only dream of. She will continue to feed on villagers and grow more powerful until she can wipe out whole cities with ease.

You are a lot stronger than you realize. If I took your energy from you, I should have enough power to catch her by surprise and put a stop to her."

"But I won't survive it?"

"I don't know how it is possible but I barely survived it myself. I should be dead. But because I am such a powerful Mage I had just enough energy left in my body to stay alive after she drained me. There is very little chance you would be alive after I drained you."

"How would you do it?"

Ina reached into her back pack. She pulled out a bottle of blue liquid. It looked exactly like the stuff the Dark Mage had used on her.

"I found this in one of the villages while pursuing the Dark one a month or so ago. I kept it as evidence as I tried to discover how she was removing the energy from her victims. Now that I know what it does, I could use it on you to gain enough energy to fight her."

"I need a moment to think about this." Dirk said stepping away from her. He looked at her one last time before he turned to gather his thoughts.

Ina had no emotion on her face. She only had one thing she was interested in doing and that was stopping the Dark Mage. For that Dirk found himself hating her. He could feel an anger welling up inside of him that he had never felt before. She had actually led him here, making him think that they were going to take their enemy down together. Now she suddenly revealed to him that she was only going to use him for his energy and leave him there to die.

"Well..., the Dark One is eluding us. If we don't act quickly she may begin harvesting these villagers and she will only grow stronger as she does that."

Dirk turned back to face her. His eyes were narrow slits full of hatred for his selfish ally. "You want me to hurry up and throw my life away?" He asked through gritted teeth. His question came out almost as a growl. "You led me on like I was some kind of worthless fool. And now all you want me to do is decide that much quicker to let you end my life?"

Ina began to walk backwards. Her face turned to that of fear.

Dirk drew his sword. "You are trying to fight this witch for your own personal glory. I have hunted her because I am the only person in my village that can. You come from a village that is so proud of its powerful Magi it trains and produces. They are nothing more than an army of twisted, glory chasers."

"Please, I, I didn't mean to offend you, I simply do not know of any other way to stop her."

"Then you should have told me. Not led me here like I am your sheep to slaughter."

Ina was too weak to run from him. She tripped on a stone and fell backwards. She landed on her side and her cotton shorts tore revealing her naked lower half.

Dirk stood over her with his sword raised over his head. He pointed the tip of the sword at her heart and prepared to plunge it deep into her body.

"I may not be important to you, but my village is depending on me to put a stop to this threat. I'll be damned if I am to be slaughtered so that you might just have the chance at stopping this foul creature."

Ina started to cry. She couldn't believe that her life was going to end after she had just miraculously survived the ordeal she had been through a few days earlier.

Just as he was about to drive the sword into her the Dark Mage stepped out from behind a tree.

"How about I just kill you both?!!" She raised her hands and sent a powerful fireball barreling through the air towards both Dirk and Ina. Ina turned just in time to see the fireball as it was about to destroy the two of them.

Dirk dropped the sword next to Ina and raised his hands over his head. A magical barrier formed around him and Ina causing the fireball to reflect back towards the Dark Mage that cast it. The Dark one had only a second to scream before her own magical attack overwhelmed and consumed her.

Ina got to her feet. She walked over to the scorched spot that was just a few moments ago her greatest opponent. She looked around for any trace of the Dark Mage. Then she turned and looked at Dirk. He had lowered his hands and was smiling at her.

"I...I...What just happened?" She stammered.

"The Dark One finally launched an attack I could reflect back at her." Dirk said.

"But a reflection spell is a White Mage ability." She said looking confused.

"Well, I may not be much of a White Mage, but that is one of a couple of spells that I have mastered."

"YOU are a White Mage?" Ina said looking shocked. Her torn cotton shorts fell to the ground leaving her naked from the waist down. She sat down staring at the giant burned area where the Dark Mage had stood.

"Everyone in my village is. We are a small monastery dedicated to learning magic that heals." He knelt down next to her.

She was too weak to try and scoot away from him. All she could do was lay there but her body tightened as she feared what he was going to do next.

His hand slowly reached out so that his fingers could gently come to rest on her fat, round vulva. Her body tensed and she stammered, "What are you doing!?"

"It's just another spell I know how to cast."

He began stroking the entire length of her inner and outer lips. After a minute or so he smiled as they grew even larger as she started to become aroused. His other hand moved to her inner thigh.

"You brought me back to life the other day." She sighed. Already her breathing was growing more rapid. "I thought it was a strange coincidence that just your touch alone had restored my spirit, but it was because you were a White Mage all along. If you want it to, your touch alone can heal."

"That's right. But I had to keep it suppressed. That is also why I used a magical charm instead of my own powers to further restore your energy. I could have brought you back fully like I am now with my own energy, but you needed to believe that I was just a worthless pawn for my plan to work."

"This was all part of your plan?"

"I needed the witch to launch an attack that could be reflected back at her. I couldn't reflect her energy stealing gel. It was non-elemental magic, and therefore not a magic that I could have turned back on her."

His fingers squished the lips of her labia together causing them to pucker outwards away from her body. She collapsed onto her back with her legs opening wide allowing him all the access he needed to complete his own spell. Her natural moisture began to drip out of her and he coated his fingers in this fluid to aid in the way his hands were caressing her.

As he dragged his digits across the opening of her vagina she gasped while his fingers became slick and gooey. Now it was even easier for the pads of his fingers to slip across the soft skin of her vulva.

He sat down next to her and pulled her body up into his lap. He held her like someone would hold a small child. His left hand supported her shoulders and kept her head pressed into his neck while his right hand never dropped away from her pussy.

His palm came to rest on her pubic bone while his ring and pointer finger pressed into the flesh of her upper labia. His middle finger began to stroke up and down the shaft of her clitoris. Her forehead dug deep into the muscles of his neck and shoulder as he continued to work her pussy into a quivering mound of flesh.

Just as she began to climax he lifted his entire right hand away from her body and opened his fingers wide. His hand above her vulva began glow with a bright, white light and little beams of energy shot like lasers from his fingertips. The little beams danced across her inner and outer labia, her clitoris and even circled the opening of her vagina.

She had thought the orgasm she felt building from him stroking her with his actual fingers was going to be strong. But now as she looked down and saw the little strings of light penetrating deep into every sensitive area between her legs she could feel a climax building like none she had ever had before.

She released her arms from his neck so that she could lower herself back down onto her back. Her bottom still rested in his lap but now her pelvis was lifted up higher than her shoulders.

She lay with her legs on his left and her head on his right with her pussy right in line with his face. He knew what she wanted and he held his left hand next to his right over her body so that even more beams of light could jump from both of his hands.

Ten little healing beams of energy surged from his fingers and thumbs. All of them pointed to a point on her vulva. Some focused on the seam between her inner and outer labia. Some drove deep into the round tissue of her outer lips. Some were fixed on the head, shaft and hood of her clitoris. Two of them now tracked around and around the rim of her vagina.

Her entire pussy began to glow with a bright light, much like it had when the red gel had covered her before. This time however it glowed with a white hue to it instead.

Ina's hands gripped the Earth underneath her. Her chest rose up towards the sky as her back arched and she cried out with a sound that would have sent anyone alive in the area running to see if someone had been hurt. Her hips and legs shook and her muscles in her stomach clenched and released over and over again.

Her moisture which had been a steady drip from her body now seemed like a tiny river that proceeded to dribble out of her. It ran down her buttocks and onto Dirk's leg before it finally reached the ground underneath them.

"Oh my god, I've never came so hard in my life!" she cried as her body continued to shake. Dirk just smiled and continued to let his energy flow into her.

After a while she climbed to her feet feeling as though she had never been drained by the terrible witch. Dirk stood up next to her. "You are incredible." She exclaimed.

"Funny, just a few moments ago, you thought I was expendable." He said smiling at her.

She frowned and looked away from him in shame. Then all at once she turned her face back towards him and began to twirl her hair. "Any chance you would want me to try and restore a little energy back below your waist as well?"

"Nah, I'll be just fine." Dirk said laughing.

"I guess I don't deserve to be forgiven for my mistake." She said turning to walk away from him.

"Ina." Dirk called out to her.

She turned to look at him.

"I will say this. I have never performed a healing spell in that way before. I only did it that way because you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I wish we could do more but a White Mage cannot have those kinds of relations with another person."

Ina smiled. "Well I hope you enjoyed yourself at least a little bit."

His eyes were almost sparkling as he looked at her.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad at you for not believing that I could have been helpful in defeating the Dark Mage. Just be sure and have a little more faith in those that wish to help you next time. And...uh...well, don't immediately think that killing them is the only way to save the world."

They parted ways and returned to their separate villages. Ina never saw the White Mage named Dirk again. There were nights that she burned to be held and touched the way he had held her the day the Dark Mage was defeated.

She never underestimated an ally again. From that day forward she never thought of another person as expendable and fought many battles alongside her fellow Magi of Helms Crossing.