Inappropriate Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack's relationship with his sister comes under scrutiny.
1.3k words
4.33
83.4k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
876 Followers

"So, what's the deal with you and your sister?"

The question caught me by surprise, enough so that what promised to be a perfectly executed headshot ended with my character being fragged by a tank instead.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I hadn't the faintest clue what Nick was talking about.

"I dunno," Nick replied. "You guys seem really...close, that's all."

"Well, we are twins," I said sarcastically, annoyed that this seemingly inane line of questioning had cost me the lead.

"I mean really close. Like, freaky close," Nick continued.

"Yeah, no idea what you're talking about dude." Nick was a good friend, but he could be a little thick sometimes, especially when it came to the opposite sex. My sister was no exception.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear. My eminently more studious twin entered our apartment, carrying an armful of books. What possessed her to take eighteen hours in one semester was beyond me, but she seemed to be balancing her course load effectively, although her social life was virtually non-existent, outside of hanging out with me.

"Hey Jack," Jennifer greeted me breathlessly.

"Hey Jen. Care to join us?" I asked, gesturing towards the TV with my controller.

"Can't. Mid-term tomorrow. Some of us actually have to study once in a while," my sister replied with mock criticism.

"That's your fault for setting the bar too high. Some of us know how to manage parental expectations," I retorted.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Mom and Dad would be so proud. Well, I'll let you two get back to killing aliens or Nazis or whatever it is your killing today. Love you," she said, leaning over the back of the sofa to hug me from behind and kiss my cheek.

"Ditto," I replied. It was something of an inside joke between the two of us, a reference to an old Patrick Swayze movie our mother was particularly fond of. With that, Jennifer picked up her books and made her way to her bedroom, closing the door to block out the sounds of electronic gunfire.

"You good to go?" I asked Nick, eager to return to our digital mayhem.

Nick just stared at me instead. " You see! That, right there!" he shouted. "What?" I asked. What the hell was his problem?

"You live together. You hang out all the time. You're all lovey-dovey with each other. You act like you're, you know, together," Nick explained.

I was starting to get annoyed. "Look, me and Jen are tight, ok? We've been each other's best friend our whole lives. It doesn't mean anything weird is going on between us."

"I'm just saying, when people see you in public together, people that don't know you, they think you're a couple. And that's pretty fuckin' weird," Nick insisted.

My patience finally ran out. "Whatever dude," I said dismissively. "As much as I appreciate your incestuous implications, I too have a mid-term in the morning and I intend to at least show up for it."

He took the hint. "Later man," he said as he made his way to the door.

"Later."

-

I continued to play for another hour or so alone after Nick left, but I was still distracted by our earlier conversation. Nick wasn't exactly a social butterfly or anything, so if he was picking some kind of weird vibe between me and my twin, there was a good chance other people were as well. Eventually I called it quits and went to bed.

Sleep eluded me for the next several hours. Nick's words kept echoing my head, and hard as I tried to ignore the implications, there was a cold logic behind his words. Perception is everything and even if nothing inappropriate was going on between me and my sister, the mere appearance of it could have lasting implications. It would explain my non-existent dating streak.

I didn't open my eyes when I heard my bedroom door creak open. Jennifer would sneak into my room all the time when we were kids, a habit that continued to manifest into adulthood. I thought nothing of it before, happily enjoying the warmth and intimacy of the ritual. But as I felt the bed shift as Jennifer sat down on her side, I realized that this was exactly the sort of thing Nick was talking about.

"Move over," she ordered, poking me in the back.

"You do you realize that you have your own bed, right?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yours is more comfortable," Jennifer replied.

"They're exactly the same."

"Well, I like sleeping with you," she said. As if to stress the point, Jennifer reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. At that point, I gave up on sleep entirely.

"Jen, do you ever think that maybe we're a little too...comfortable with each other?" I asked slowly.

"What do you mean?"

"Like this," I said, squeezing her hand for emphasis. "What we're doing right now."

"We've shared a bed ever since we were kids," my sister replied, a little defensively.

"Uh huh. But we're not kids anymore. Isn't it a little weird now?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jennifer said thoughtfully. "I never really thought about it."

"I'm just saying. I think our relationship might be a lot more...intimate than most. Like, inappropriately intimate," I explained.

"Well, most siblings fight like cats and dogs over stupid shit. We've been best friends our whole lives. I'd say we're ahead of the curve when it comes to brother/sister relationships," Jennifer declared authoritatively. "Where us this coming from anyway?"

"Something Nick said earlier."

Jennifer snorted derisively. "Nick's just jealous. He's had a thing for me ever since high school and he won't accept that I'm not interested."

"You mean he's jealous of me?" I asked.

"I guess."

"See, isn't a little weird that he'd be jealous of me? I'm your brother for Christ's sake." I said incredulously.

"I don't know. All I know is that I love you and you love me. Isn't that the only thing that matters?" Jennifer asked anxiously.

She had a point. We were close. Why should I give a crap what anyone else thinks? "I guess you're right," I said, suddenly eager to let the subject drop.

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right," Jennifer said, sounding somewhat relieved.

"What about when you thought the Russians invaded Atlanta?" I teased.

" I didn't know Georgia was a country at the time," my sister muttered.

"Still, it didn't strike you as a little odd? Did you think Red Dawn was a documentary?"

" You're never going to let that go, are you?" Jennifer asked crossly.

"I'll only bring it up when the time is right," I smirked. "Classes. School functions. Parties, assuming we're ever invited to one.

"Fuck you."

"Love you too."

-

It's never fun waking up with morning wood. It's a cruel and thoroughly useless erection, and particularly insidious when you realize it's nestled firmly against your sister's ass. To make matters worse, our nocturnal big spoon/little spoon reversal also resulted in my right hand gently cupping Jennifer's right breast.

The one thing I had going for me was that Jennifer was still fast asleep. I quickly and quietly withdrew from the quasi-incestuous embrace and made my way to the bathroom to take care of business, cursing the fact that I'd accidentally gotten to second base with my twin sister. Talk about inappropriate.

When I emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, I was greeted by a yawning stretching Jennifer, dressed in her usual sleep attire, which consisted of panties and one of my old t-shirts. Apparently this particular shirt had shrunk considerably in the laundry, because as my sister stretched, the fabric of the shirt slid up her legs, exposing she sheer material of her underwear.

Yep. Definitely inappropriate.

msound1
msound1
876 Followers