Inappropriate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the kitchen, I noticed Chrystal standing at the kitchen island waiting for her toast to pop. She was wearing a purple bikini set and a white, vintage, crochet bolero jacket. Glancing through one of the windows in the hallway, leading up to the kitchen, I noticed Susan and her father sitting outside, having breakfast. Apparently I was the last one to wake up. When she saw me heading towards the kitchen, Chrystal quickly put her plate down and walked around the island towards me. Just before I was about to step into view of Susan and her father, the bitch cupped my crotch as she passed me by.

"Good morning," I whispered, pleasantly surprised.

She didn't say a word and simply headed for the stairs at the end of the hallway. I hesitated for just a second before turning and following her. As she climbed the stairs, she took off her white bolero and let it slide off her arms; it landed half on the top step of the stairs, half on the first floor landing. I then followed her down the west corridor, where she unhooked her bikini top and threw it against a painting she passed by. At the end of that corridor, she took a left and headed down another, more narrow corridor. There she stepped out of her bikini bottoms and continued her route, which only took another three seconds. Our destination was apparently a remote seating area, snobbishly and exclusively decorated with furniture far too expensive to ever use. Some of it was still covered with sheets.

As I gawked around, looking at all the extravagant cabinets, chairs and paintings, Chrystal walked towards the far corner of the room and picked up a large painting, not much smaller than herself. It was an oil painting of her husband, Bill - a pretty accurate one too - looking straight in front of him, with a typical aristocratic look on his face. I could see why she hadn't hung it up yet. She grabbed the golden frame, encompassing the painting, with both hands and carried it to the center of the room, where she laid it down on the thick Eastern carpet, facing upwards. With her back to me, she kicked off her slippers and kneeled down on the painting, getting on all fours, hanging her head submissively down right above Bill's face.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. This was some freaky shit, but my huge erection would not be denied. I quickly took off my shorts and boxers and got on my knees behind her, my knees just outside the golden frame. As I got into position, stroking my fat cock a few times, Chrystal hovered her face even closer to the painting, staring her husband in his painted eyes as she reached back with her right hand between her legs and blocked her cunt with it. Realizing what she wanted, I put the tip of my cock against her asshole and leaned forward, softly stretching her asshole until it could accommodate me. As I entered her, she pulled her hand away from her cunt and placed it next to her husband's head.

"You fucking cunt," I whispered as I began to fuck her. Without any lube, it was tough and probably rather uncomfortable for her; but hey, if this was what she wanted - to get buggered in her overpriced living room, on top of a painting of her husband, by her son-in-law who hated her guts - then that's exactly what she was going to get. I took me nearly a whole minute to stuff enough of my dick up her ass to be able to bang her properly, but she took it like a real pro - screaming and squealing at the painting. I couldn't believe what a whore she was, and for me of all people! I tried to hold back for as long as I could, believe me, I wanted nothing more than to keep fucking that stuck-up bitch up her ass, but after just three minutes, it was all over. I convulsed violently as I pumped my sperm up her ass. She squealed extra hard during my final thrusts and laid down flat on her stomach, her face right on top of Bill's once I had pulled out of her. I got on my back on the carpet and relaxed, enjoying the aftermath of my fantastic orgasm. After a minute or so, I said, "After breakfast, I want you to take your husband for a walk so I can fuck the shit out of my wife, understood?"

She didn't reply, took her slippers and walked out, probably retracing her steps and putting her clothes - she had shedded so slutty and casually - back on. As I wanted to give her a head start of a few minutes, I took my time looking at the painting we had just defiled; her clammy hands and knees had left some minor smudges and there were several droplets of cum at the bottom, probably from when I pulled out of her. I smiled and headed down, finally reaching the breakfast table. I gave my wife a kiss on the cheek and started eating, I was positively famished. As now both Chrystal and Bill ignored me and Susan didn't want to talk to either one of them in my presence - it was her way of supporting me - all conversation grinded to an awkward halt in a matter of seconds. I didn't care one little bit, on the contrary; this suited my purpose perfectly!

When everyone had finished eating, Chrystal asked her husband to take a stroll through the vines, as I had ordered her to. A tad reluctant he agreed and so, after putting on her ridiculous hat and her sunglasses, Chrystal and Bill walked off, heading towards the vines. As soon as her parents were out of sight, Susan looked over at me and whispered, "I missed you last night... and this morning."

I looked at her and said, "I know how much this trip means to you, so... how grateful would you be if I decided to stay till the end of the week, just as a favor to you?"

"Really?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.

"I'll even apologize to your father, if you make it worth my while," I smiled.

She smiled back, slowly reached into my boxers and asked, "Are you serious?"

"That depends on your offer," I grinned.

"Well mister, if you're serious about apologizing to my father although he was clearly in the wrong, that would prove to me that you're the bigger man... and you know how much I like big men," she giggled as she fished out my growing erection.

"I suppose I would have to be a complete slut for you," she said as she lowered her head towards my cock.

"Susan wait," I tried to stop her, remembering where my cock had been not forty minutes ago, "I haven't washed down there yet."

"I don't care," she whispered as she continued lowering her head and sniffed my cock and balls, making sure she knew what she was getting herself into.

"Hmmm," she said, appraising the situation for a second or two. Then, still not sure, she engulfed my small dick with her eager mouth and swirled her tongue around it for about five seconds.

Then, she lifted her head, still looking down and said, "Interesting smell, the taste is not that bad!" and with that, she engulfed my cock again and started sucking it for real this time.

The fact that she was cleaning her mother's ass juices off my cock gave me huge, fucking boner. She moaned enthusiastically as she felt my cock grow in her mouth until she could hardly fit in there anymore. After going down on me like a hoover for a couple of minutes, she poked her head up and said, as she energetically stroked my cock, "Tell me what to do and I'll do it!"

"I wanna fuck you up the ass... in your parents bed," I blurted out.

For a few seconds, she didn't speak or move - not even to jack me off. For a moment, I was afraid she was going to jump up angry and leave me there with my massive boner. Which wouldn't have been the end of the world, as her slut of a mother would gladly haven taken her place upon her return.

But then my wife surprised me somewhat by saying, "Fine, let's go."

I got up and grabbed her hand, letting her lead me inside, up the stairs to the first floor and down several corridors.

Suddenly she stopped and said, "I'll go get the lube, you go on ahead: take a left here and it's the third door on the right."

As Susan ran off, presumably to our bedroom to find some lube, I followed her instructions and entered her parents' bedroom. It was all I expected: big and full of grotesque, antique crap. The bed - although also antique - was fortunately pretty standard.

About a minute later, Susan walked in, closed the door and took off all her clothes in just a few seconds.

"You want me to suck it some more or are you good to go?" she asked bluntly.

"I am good to go," I said, jacking my cock and taking the lube from her. As she climbed onto the bed and waited for me on all fours, I stepped out of my clothes, rubbed some lube on my cock and got on the bed, positioning myself behind her. As I shoved it into her, she squealed and lowered her head into one of the pillows. With her muffled squealing filling the room and my cock plunging in and out of her slutty ass, I couldn't help but be astonished how much my wife acted, sounded and fucked like her mother.

Pretty soon her hands were going berserk over her clit, stimulating herself, desperate for a good orgasm. As always, getting fucked on all fours - especially up her ass - made her extremely nasty and slutty and so she molested her cunt and clit up to the point where she couldn't stand it any longer before allowing herself to cum. She convulsed so violently, bucking against her own fingers - lodged deep inside of her - that my lubed up cock slipped out of her asshole. She immediately turned onto her back and continued fingering herself as she was trying to prolong her tremendous orgasm for as long as possible. In the midst of her climax, I said, "I am going to cum on your face!" I wasn't asking permission, I was informing her!

Now Susan wasn't a big fan of ass-fucking - she would only let me do once or twice a year - but she passionately hated the whole concept of a facial. She was perfectly fine with getting cum on any other part of her body, but her face had always been off limits. For her, it was the ultimate humiliation a woman could endure. However, in this instant, she surprised me by not even trying to object. I quickly got into position next to her face and continued whacking my fat cock.

As her fingers were pistoning in and out of her sopping wet cunt, she looked at me and groaned, "I hope it's a big load [grunt]... I never let [grunt] you do this... [grunt] so make it count [grunt]... come on, give it to me [grunt]... right between my eyes [grunt]!"

After confirming my aim with a last glance, I exploded and shot a big, fat rope clear across her face; an uninterrupted ribbon of gooey cum from her left cheek to her right eye. As soon as my cum splattered against her skin, the little slut convulsed and started cumming. The first ribbon was immediately followed by another one, this one starting at her left eye - creaming it shut - and ending way up in her hair. After that, it was just a bunch of droplets flying everywhere.

As she felt my cum raining down on her, she reached the peak of her orgasm - trashing and shuddering - and shrieked, "Oh god, this is so disgusting... oooooooo... I am such a degenerate whore!"

"Yes, you are," I said as I squeezed out the last speck of cum, wiping it on the tip of her nose.

I laid down next to her as she continued sloppily fingering herself for another couple of minutes, my cum drying on her face. With her fingers still in her wet, little twat, she turned her head to face me and asked, "Did you like that?"

"I did," I smiled, "We should do this more often, you look amazing with cum on your face!"

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I bet I do."

After using the sheets to clean my cum off her face, she got up, picked up her clothes and said, "I am going to take a shower, care to join me?"

"Nah, I want to keep your smell on me," I replied as I got dressed as well.

"Suit yourself," she smiled as she walked out of the room.

I knew that, after an orgasm like this - or even multiple, who knows - Susan would be good to go for several days, if not a week. Under normal circumstances, I would maybe be able to get another hand- or blowjob out of her in a few days, but considering the unique situation, I was curious to see what kind of additional action her gratitude would get me. I looked at my watch as I headed downstairs; it was almost noon. I took off my shirt and jumped into the pool, relaxing for a few minutes, before starting to swim some laps. About twenty minutes later, Susan came down and laid down on one of the sunbeds. Having swum enough laps for the day, I dried off and laid down next to my wife. We talked a little bit, then Susan went for a dip while I made us a drink.

We were in the middle of a toast when Chrystal and Bill came back from their walk. I immediately got up and extensively apologized to Bill, blurting out all kinds of crap, meanwhile telling myself I was going to fuck the shit out the two most important women in his life. He shook my hand with a smug smile on his face and forgave all my sins with a few majestic words, acting like he was god himself.

While Bill went inside to pour himself and Chrystal a drink as well, Susan complimented me on being the bigger man and hugged me. While she was hugging me, I had clear shot at my mother-in-law who looked at me with a strange expression on her face, not just lust, but also - dare I say - a hint of respect.

While her daughter was hugging me and her husband was out of sight, she opened her legs and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side for a moment, giving me a straight shot at her beaver. When Bill returned with their drinks, Chrystal unexpectedly excused herself, saying she was going to lay down for a while. I knew she wanted me to follow her, but with Bill and I being best friends again, I was forced to listen to him ramble on for nearly ten minutes, before I had a chance to excuse myself too, claiming I had an upset stomach. I walked up the stairs and navigated the corridors looking for my mother-in-law. I found her in the same room I had defiled her in this morning. My mouth fell open in shock as I saw her standing there, wearing black, lace panties and a matching bra, dark brown, thigh high stockings and what were probably the most uncomfortable high heels I had ever seen.

She walked towards the painting - which was still where we had left it this morning - and kneeled down at the top half of it, her feet still on the carpet, her knees positioned on each side of Bill's smug face. After glancing down to confirm that her crotch was right above his face, she pulled her black panties aside with one hand and wriggled two fingers of her other hand up her twat, without any kind of foreplay. As she looked straight ahead, at nothing in particular, she started fingering herself fast and crude. Pretty soon, juicy sopping noises filled the room and as I gawked at what was probably the most fucked-up - but still erotic - performance I had ever seen in real life, I undid my pants and whipped out my hardening cock. Chrystal looked so sexy in her stimulating lingerie, yet so lewd for what she was doing to her husband's painting, that I found myself gasping for air within seconds after wrapping my fist around my tube. After a minute or so, I noticed her juices leaking down her hand, onto Bill's face - which was in, all likelihood, the purpose of this whole endeavor.

I stroked hard and fast as I watched her masturbate, her stunning body cladded in some slutty lingerie. Some four of five minutes later, I felt my balls contract and I knew, that if I wanted to please her, there was really only one place to shoot my load. So, without any hesitation, I got down on my knees on the painting, facing her and leaned on one hand as I jacked my cum out of my balls with the other, spraying all over Bill's painted body. I looked straight at her as I moaned and bucked, and I could actually see her smiling, as she glanced down at the mess I was making. When the last drop had dripped from my cock, I got off the painting and sat down on my ass on the carpet, leaning my back against one of the three sofas. Enticed and inspired by the mess I had made, Chrystal got up and placed her feet at the exact same spot where her knees had been. Because she was wearing very high and pointy heels, they pierced right through the canvas. With her fingers still deftly at work in her pussy, she squatted down, bringing her soggy cunt back to within an inch of the painting.

In this new, lewder position - spread open even wider than before - she leaked and squirted some more of her juices onto Bill's face. She knew she was making a big mess and she liked every second of it; so much even that she climaxed in that position, right in front of me. Placing her free hand on the golden frame for support, as so not the fall over, she quivered and squealed as she squirted freely all over the painting. When she was done abusing herself - not to mention the painting - she collapsed on the carpet, right next to the painting and breathed heavily for a few minutes. I just sat there, looking at her, gawking at her sexy lingerie while she recuperated. Eventually we both dozed off.

I was awakened abruptly from the sound of my wife's voice, calling out to me from somewhere in the house, "Honey?"

Then I heard Bill's voice, calling his wife, "Chrystal, where are you?" Chrystal and I both jumped up as I looked at my watch. We had been asleep for over two hours, no wonder they came looking! In a joint effort, we picked up the large, soiled and damaged painting and put it back against the wall - where it had been originally. As Chrystal covered it up with one of the sheets lying around, I hastily put on my clothes and waited for her, before heading for the door. Although there was only one way in and out of this room, I was not about to navigate the maze of corridors alone while two people were looking for me. After taking off her high heels, she walked out of the room and lead me down several corridors, before stopping abruptly as she noticed her daughter's - my wife's - voice coming closer.

She tapped my arm and entered one of the rooms we had just passed, closed the door behind us and took my hand, guiding me across the large unlit room towards another door, leading to another corridor. After turning the next corner, she pulled me into what appeared to be a broom closet, barely big enough to accommodate the both of us. Just seconds later, as we stood there in complete darkness, we could hear her husband's footsteps as he passed by, calling out for us. Suddenly Chrystal started squirming. At first, I thought she was leaning into something which was causing her discomfort, but after a few seconds, I realized she was unclasping her bra and taking it off. As I heard her husband's voice in one of the adjacent corridors, her bra fell to the ground and I could feel her reaching for her panties, pushing them down. As the space inside the closet was very limited, she had to raise and twist one leg at a time to be able to take them off completely. Then, just a few moments later, I heard squishy noises and realized she was playing with herself, again, probably already having two or three fingers up her twat.

As her musky scent quickly filled the entire broom closet, my dick started getting hard again and out of pure instinct, driven by lust, I leaned against the wall behind me and - realizing fully well it be virtually impossible to get back up again - slid down on my knees. I pressed my face against her bush and started licking her fingers as they pistoned in and out of her. She quickly pulled her fingers out the way and let me work, squirming against the opposite wall as she opened her legs a little wider. As I really dove in, my left hand started stroking her stockings, from the elastic band at the top all the way down to her sexy feet, while I used the right one to whip out my cock. I lapped at her cunt like a dehydrated dog for several minutes, while jacking off like an oversexed teenager.