Inappropriate Clothing

Story Info
Did he see? Didn't he see? What is inappropriate?
1.4k words
4.38
34.5k
17
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

"So, has Mitch ever bought you some, shall we say, inappropriate clothing?" Mike asked Karen as she walked in the door. "What?" Karen gave him a funny look. His head rolled towards Mitch as he slurred, "She doesn't understand."

It had been a long night, Mitch hosted a monthly poke game. Beer, cigars and saving the world if only we could remember what we had said the night before. Karen would disappear for a few hours, usually returning after everyone had left, except Mike. Mike had a habit of being passed out or too drunk to drive home, often he was already passed out by the time the game was over.

Tonight, Mike was still at the table with Mitch, working on a beer but obviously going nowhere on his own. "The subject tonight was inappropriate clothing, I want to know if Mitch, has ever, bought you in-a-pro-pro-pre," he paused then gave it a second try, "inappropriate, clothing? That's what I want to know."

Karen walked over and sat on Mitch's knee, and stared first at Mike, then at Mitch. "What does he mean inappropriate clothing?" She laughed looking at Mitch. "Tonight's discussion over the poker table," Mitch replied. "Was clothing we have bought our wives or girlfriends."

Really? A bunch of men sitting around talking clothing?"

"Inappropriate clothing!" Mike injected drunkenly.

Karen poured herself a shot, wiggled her eyebrows, "Sorry inappropriate clothing." She giggled. She felt Mitch's hand slip up under her shirt tracing his fingers along her bra. "Just what did you mean Mikey." Karen had known Mike since she was his baby sitter, 10 years later Mike worked for her husband and favorite pervert, Mitch.

"You know clothing a lady like you would never wear. "Mike explained. Karen felt Mitch's move from her bra cups back to her back, it was distracting, but as drunk as Mike was she was sure he didn't notice. She felt her bra clasp come undone as Mike's eyes suddenly opened wide. "You know nighties that show off your boobs! Stuff like that!" He leaned towards her, "that's it inappropriate clothing! "Mitch's hands were now holding her breasts tweaking her nipples.

"I think Mitch bought this sweater," Karen smoothed it down over Mitch's hands as he made her nipples harder, "is this inappropriate?" She asked, as she poured another shot.

"Oh no! You always dress like a lady." Mike slurred.

"Except when she doesn't!" Mitch countered as he squeezed her nipple a bit too hard. "Hey!" She smacked his hand through the sweater and stood up quickly moving away. Her bra was pushed up above her breasts.

She bumped into Mike almost falling into his lap her breasts pushed into his face. Drunk as he was he caught her, one hand on her tit. "Inappropriate, but a nice lady. He said as she moved away from him. Mike's head rolled, he was going down fast so he placed his head on his arms on the table and started breathing deeply.

"Why do you let him get so fucked up he can't go home every time?" Karen petted Mikey's head and moved back to Mitch's knee, this time facing him as she sat.

"I think he likes it here," Mitch said as he reached under the sweater finding her flesh. "He would just go home to an empty apartment." His thumbs caught the bottom of her top as he moved towards her breasts exposing her back and side to Mike.

"Apartment..." came from Mike, Karen glanced at him and his closed eyes did not flicker. Mitch kept raising it up exposing her breasts and kept going. Karen again clamped her arms around her shirt stopping the progression, both tits bare. She pulled herself into Mitch, "What are you doing?" She asked sharply yet quietly, glancing at the sleeping man then back at Mitch.

Mitch smiled, "being inappropriate." As he pushed upwards she allowed him to slip her shirt and bra up and off. Mitch tossed her clothing across the room. Karen smacked him playfully, "so what if he wakes up?" "I guess he sees your tits."

"Tits, nice, big, tits." Mike mumbled, as Karen covered herself. He moved but he was out she was sure.

"You could strip naked and sit on his face and he would think it was a dream." Mitch remarked as he pulled her tits back to his face.

"You think?" She asked with a crooked grin. "He's been drinking all evening and you have seen him like this before. If we don't move him to the couch he will either fall on the floor or just wake up stiff in the morning, but he won't wake up."

"I don't know..."

Mitch loved to see how far he could push her and the pushing excited her. He knew just getting her topless she was already very horny. "I dare you!" Mitch had pushed her first button.

Karen stood facing Mitch, at an angle that if Mike opened his eyes he would see her standing there with her D-cups hanging out, her large nipples and pink areolas hardening.

Mitch pushed her second button "I double dog dare you!"

The words hardly left his lips as she kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her pants. Dropping them and her panties in one motion. She stood for a moment, kicking her clothing to the side. Mitch could see the moistening of the reddish blonde hair of her bush, her nipples hard as rocks. "Are you ready?" She whispered to Mitch, while staring at Mike. It was turning her on big time, just standing in front of Mike naked.

"Not quite, Mitch answered, "give me a squeeze first." Karen's nude body came to her, her eyes however never completely lift the young man passed out on the table. As she drew near Mitch's hand caressed her leg and moved across her bush touching her swollen pussy. She moaned, opening her legs to allow his hand access. Leaning forward her hands on the table near Mike's head, Mitch's fingers stroked, rubbed and entered her. She shook and quivered her body reacting to his hand, the table Mike lay on was shaking also. He moved a bit and Karen noticed and clamped Mitch's hand between her legs standing upright, her juices running down his fingers. Mitch kept wiggling the ends of his fingers still inside her. He felt her cum, the walls of her pussy sneezing his fingers, the she moved away from him.

Gathering herself, she moved to Mike's side slipped the skinny lads arm over her Shoulder and tried to lift him. "Are you going to help? "Mitch reluctantly moved to Mike's other side and lift him up from the chair. Karen had Mike's arm around her neck and as Mitch lifted Mike's arm moved around and down his fingers and hand even with Karen's breast. Karen felt like his hand cupped it for a moment, but as she looked down, Mike's fingers appeared to naturally be cupping her breast, his palm was tickling her nipple. As they moved him the ten feet to the couch Karen could have sworn she felt Mike squeeze her boob. As they placed him on the couch somehow Karen was pulled down on top of him. His opposite hand from the one clutching her breast somehow found its way between her thighs sliding along her vagina as she untangled herself from him.

Mitch took her into his arms and proceeded to feel her up standing in front of the prone man, her body reacted to his touch, she pulled at his clothing, finally unbuckling his belt and dropping Mitch's pants to the floor at first stroking his cock in her fingers rubbing it against her wetness from the front, teasing it through her curly pubes.

Mitch was hard and ready, her turned Karen around facing the coffee table in front of the couch. Bending her at the waist he slid into her well lubricated hole sliding in and out harder and faster, her large breasts flopping around putting on their own show. Karen's orgasm brought her to a quivering crescendo that caused Mitch to release deep inside her. They pumped then just held in place, sweat dripping from both.

Mitch thought 'Mike you missed a hell of a show, or did he? Mitch noticed the half open eyes and the bulge in Mike' Pants.

Karen pushed up from the table she had been leaning against, she also noticed the tent in Mike' Pants, the thought that he had been watching excited her. She stretched cat like showing her nude body off. Then with cum leaking down her legs she walked down the hall back to her bedroom., stopping at the door and watched as Mike rubbed his pants over his cock, she was sure his eyes were open looking at her, she reached across completely exposing herself to him and then turned the light off plunging herself into darkness.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers