Inappropriate Touching

Story Info
Weinstein effect worries male staff.
9.8k words
4.64
13.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"That bloody man Weinstein is making life difficult for every man around. What with that and @MeToo, it looks as though about ninety percent of us are predatory paedophiles according to the female of the species."

Chris was sitting in the pub with the four women and two men who made up his work force. He was a twenty seven year old who had inherited a small failing business from his father and had built it up into a very successful IT company. As was normal at the end of the month, he had treated them to a round of drinks and a lunch in the local hostelry, and he was bemoaning the effect of a series of disclosures in the media of sexual predation, particularly by men with some authority against young women.

"Never mind, Chris, we'll come and visit you in prison after you get caught groping some innocent young girl."

This was from Pauline, a well built young woman, who tended to be the noisiest of the bunch, always full of life and ready to laugh at anything, especially a dirty joke. The other girls were Laura, Ella and Maureen. Pauline, Ella and Laura were all in their early twenties, not long out of university, and excellent programmers, as were Chris, Freddie and Rob. Maureen was older, in her early forties, and unlike the others, was much more reserved. She was a brilliant administrator who had quietly taken over the day to day running of the business, leaving Chris to concentrate on obtaining contracts for the company and running the projects involved.

The conversation continued for a while, the younger women making fun of the three men, but soon they had to wrap it up and return to work. Apart from odd comments and the occasional squeal of "Don't you dare touch me." whenever one of the men got near a girl, no more was said, but a few days later, when every one was together in the office, Pauline raised the topic again.

"You gentlemen -- using the word loosely -- will be pleased to hear that we members of the superior sex have discussed the topic of inappropriate touching, and we wish to establish the ground rules as to what we expect from you -- no Rob, don't splutter like that -- and these are they: by and large, the odd pat or stroke here and there is not unacceptable, but in depth groping is out -- tits and crutches are definitely no go areas. Nasty innuendos about women in general, and us in particular, are not on, but general piss taking and dirty jokes are expected and are likely to be be reciprocated. In other words, carry on as usual and I doubt any of us are going to complain."

"Bloody marvellous." This from Rob "What about women getting onto men? We've got to behave, you lot can grope away to your heart's content."

"You should be so lucky. No, I suppose the same rules apply both ways."

Chris decided it was time for him to speak. "Look, ladies, I'm not aware that any of you have had cause to complain in the past, and I hope you won't have to in the future. I can only say that, if you have any concerns, speak up, whoever is involved, specially if it's something I've done. Is that OK?"

There was a general murmur of assent, and there the matter rested as far as the younger women were concerned. However, Chris wasn't convinced that Maureen was totally happy about the state of affairs, so he waited till he was alone with her in his office before bringing it up.

"I got the feeling that you weren't altogether on the same hymn sheet as Pauline? Does it give you a problem?"

"Sorry, I guess I'm not quite on the same wave length as the other girls, probably because I'm nearly twenty years older than they are. It's not that I really disagree with them, it's just something I find a bit embarrassing to talk about. It's all a bit academic anyway. No one here is likely to want to grope my old body."

"Don't undersell yourself, you're a long way from old. Anyway, I don't imagine anything is going to change, really. I reckon that Pauline and the rest were just trying to let us men know that they're not likely to get upset at nothing."

That appeared to be the end of the topic, but a little while later he asked her to find him a document that he knew perfectly well was in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet. Thus, Maureen had to bend down to open the drawer, and she then squatted to search for the document. While she was doing this, he picked up her mobile phone from her desk and quickly shot several pictures of her bottom, which was nicely outlined by the tight pair of slacks that she was wearing. When she stood up, he handed her the phone with the pictures displayed.

"There, I told you that you're not old, and you certainly don't look it in these pictures, do you."

" You rotten sod, fancy taking pictures of me, though I doubt you'll bother to circulate them."

"They are on your phone, not mine, so you can do what you like with them."

"You're still a rotten sod, but I must say my bum doesn't look too unsightly."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it breaks more rules of decent behaviour than enough, but I've been looking at you for two years now. You are a nice looking woman with what seems to be a pleasant body, and it pains me that you seem to have so little self respect. Oh, and by the way, you are a bloody good worker as well and a pleasure to have around the place."

She just looked at him, and he could see tears welling up as she rushed out of the office and into the toilets. When she came back, she was red eyed, but self composed again.

"Sorry about that, I'm not used to compliments, and thank you for them. Now, did you really want those papers, or was it really an excuse to ogle my bum? By the way, I think I'm happy to go along with the other girls on office etiquette."

He walked round the desk to her and very gently patted her buttock.

"Lovely -- but I won't do it again."

Of the younger women, Ella was much the quietest. While she always joined in with any fun going on around the office, she never instigated any of the activities, and tended to be an observer. She was the youngest of the three, at twenty three, and not long out of university. She was a very petite girl, little over five feet tall, and with a slim figure, small breasts and very trim legs. She usually wore shortish skirts, which showed her legs off to advantage, but when she wore tight jeans they showed off a lovely rounded bum. She was engaged, and her marriage day was near, when one evening she stayed late at the office, with only Chris for company. He had told her there was no need to stay, but she said she wanted to tidy up the project she had been working on as she would be taking two weeks off for her honeymoon.

Chris was working in his office when she came in to join him, carrying two cups of coffee. He looked up and smiled at her, thinking that her fiancée was lucky to be marrying such an attractive girl, who also was very pleasant company. She sat down beside him, and they chatted idly about where she was going for her honeymoon and where they were going to live when they returned -- just idle chat, so he was astonished when she put down her coffee cup and raised the last subject he might have expected.

"This inappropriate touching and so on -- you've never touched me, have you. Don't you fancy me?"

"I don't think I've touched anyone inappropriately, certainly not deliberately. And I fancy all of you ladies, and quite a few others, but it doesn't mean I go round groping them. I'd be scared shitless that I'd get slapped or worse, and, in any case, touching for me is a sign of affection, not just lust."

"The only thing is, I want you to touch me. I want it very much. Like this."

She took his hand and pushed it up her skirt and between her legs till it rested on a pussy that was only just covered by thin fabric. He felt the warmth of her soft flesh, but didn't stay and gently pulled his hand away.

"Ella, my love, don't do this. You're going to be married to a nice man in a couple of days, why would you want to have a fling with me? You're a lovely girl and it would undoubtedly be more than pleasant to make love to you, but it's all wrong, and we both know it."

"You don't understand. Phil has never touched me, not properly, neither has any other boy, and I'm scared of making a mess of it. I've fallen for you, but I know it won't go anywhere, I'm not really your type, but please show me how to make love. I want you to be my first."

The girl was in tears, and Chris put his arm round her and held her close.

"I'm not going to be your first, you keep your virginity for Phil."

"Please Chris, at least touch me so I know what to expect."

"God forgive me, I shouldn't do this, but I'll touch you and hope you don't regret it later."

There was a settee in the office. It had been in the building, along with some other furniture, when Chris had taken it over, and he had kept it and used it occasionally to sleep on when he worked late on a major project. He led Ella across to it and they sat side by side. His arm was round her, and he kissed her gently. He slid his hand onto her chest, and felt the soft, braless, movement of her small breast. He opened the buttons on her blouse and drew it open, uncovering small, firm, white breasts, with coral pink nipples. His fingers traced patterns on her warm flesh, before finding her nipples and squeezing them into tumescent life. He dropped hi head down, and took one of the nipples between his lips, drawing a large part of her breast into his mouth, where his tongue raked the skin, causing her to gasp with pleasure. He spent a few more moments nibbling and tweaking her nipples, before drawing back, then kneeling before her. He pushed up her skirt, revealing a very brief pair of panties. He hooked his fingers in the waistband, and she lifted her bottom as he pulled the panties down her thighs, then lower and removed them entirely.

She was sitting with her legs together and he gently parted them, uncovering a pretty vulva partly hidden under a thin cover of blond hairs. He began caressing her thighs, then bent and began kissing her, first one side, then the other, and slowly mounting towards her sex. When he felt the tickling of the hair on his nose, he started to lick her in the groove between her thighs and her outer lips. At last he moved nearer her centre, now his tongue tracing a path around her pussy lips before finally pressing between them. Now he traced a path up and down the entry to her vagina and up to the underside of her clitoris, which he could feel starting to swell and protrude from its protective shield. He closed his lips over the growing bud, and, at the same time, he brought his finger up to her pussy lips and very softly pressed inwards till his finger slipped inside the entry to her vagina which, by now, was slippery from the juice flowing down. As he probed a little further he could feel the barrier of her hymen, but his first finger would just pass through, and he could feel the rougher skin of her G-spot.

All this activity had had the desired effect on Ella. She was moaning quietly and her body was writhing under his touch, her hips lifting and falling. Then she cried out more loudly and her back arched as her vagina contracted against his finger. He stayed still while she quietened down, then withdrew from her. Crouched in front of her he smiled up at her flushed face.

"I rather think you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"That's never happened to me before -- that must be my first orgasm. Aren't you going to go on and finish what you've started?"

"No, Ella, darling girl. That's for Phil to do. All I hope is that you know what can be done to turn you on, and you can gently persuade him to do it for you."

"Please, just one more thing. Will you show me your thing, your penis. I've never seen one, only pictures."

Chris stood up and slid his jeans and underpants down so she could see his cock. It had been firm while he had been caressing her, but down it hung in a semi flaccid state, still quite an impressive sight.

"They vary in size quite a lot, mine is fairly big, I've been told. And when it gets excited, it grows a lot and sticks out hard, so it can push into a pussy. Oh, and it leaks a bit of liquid to lubricate it before it goes in, and it can get a bit messy. As you can see, it's wet now."

"Did touching me excite it, then?"

"Of course it did, touching a sexy girl like you gets it aroused quite easily."

"May I touch it, please?"

He moved nearer her, and she cautiously stroked the slippery surface, with predictable results as it began to swell. He took her hand and enclosed it round the now firmer member, and, as she held him, it grew firm and upright. He showed her how moving her hand downwards retracted his foreskin, exposing his glistening glans.

"I think that's enough, pleasant though it is. Now, let's get dressed and I'll give you a lift home. I hope I've done the right thing, and you'll have a lovely time in bed with that big man of yours."

They tidied themselves up, they shared a very brief kiss, then he took her to her flat before driving home and treating himself to a soak in a hot bath, accompanied by a long, slow stroking of his deprived cock as he recalled her pretty pussy, till he emptied his balls in a comprehensive way. That was the end of any sexual relationship with Ella, though, when she returned to work after her honeymoon, she did give him a big kiss, a huge smile, and just the words "Thank you -- it worked!"

Life continued at the company at a fairly frantic pace, as Chris was successful in obtaining new contracts, involving plenty of long hours -- for which Chris always paid a premium -- and he found he was spending a lot of time working with Maureen. One weekend they worked together all through Saturday creating a presentation to be made to a client. They finished just after seven o'clock, and he announced that it was time to celebrate.

"Come on, that's enough. Let's go and have a meal, we've earned it."

"Thanks Chris, but I'll just go home if you don't mind."

"Yes I do mind. Unless you've got a prior engagement, I want you to come out for a meal with me. I'll claim it on expenses and I'll pay you overtime for the time it takes. So there!"

"No, I haven't got a prior engagement, it's just that....."

"It's just that you think I'm chatting you up, and that this is a date. Well, it isn't. It's just that we've both worked our socks off on this job, and I wanted to relax over a meal and a drink with very valued colleague."

"Sorry Chris, of course I'll come with you -- but you won't claim it on expenses and I'll pay half."

"Well if those are your terms, let's go before you change your mind."

They walked to a local gastropub and had an excellent steak, accompanied by a bottle of very presentable claret. Over the meal, relaxed a little by the wine, Maureen was far more open about her personal life than usual. He knew the basic details, her age, education, and that she was single with no children, but that was really all. Now she told him a bit more, how her parents had died in a car crash when she was at university, that she lived alone in the family home with only occasional contacts with her only brother. They shared the same musical tastes, mainly classical, especially opera -- but not modern composers. He suggested to her that they might go together to a concert or an opera, and she didn't actually decline, though she didn't sound over enthusiastic.

He changed the subject and asked her what she did in her spare time. She told him she had tried various sports over the years, but her hand/eye coordination was poor so she had tried athletics, but wasn't good enough at anything to compete.

"So all that leaves is walking, which I rather like. It's a bit dodgy for a woman to walk alone, and I tried going with a walking group, but I wasn't very enamoured of the company. Then when I moved here to live in our old house I got friendly with the couple next door who were walking fanatics, so I joined them on their weekend jaunts -- at least, when you weren't making me work. Sadly, Jim had a stroke, and now Carol spends all her time looking after him. She and I have little strolls together, but she's not happy to go anywhere very interesting without a man to support us, even when she's got someone in to sit with Jim, so it's all a bit..well, flat."

"I don't suppose I could....no, forget I spoke."

"Go on, you've got me interested now."

"Well, I was going to suggest that I might walk with you, but I guess you wouldn't much want that -- I mean with both of you."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Sorry Maureen, you give me the feeling that you are basically scared of men -- men in general, not just me in particular."

"Right, that does it. What are you doing tomorrow? How about about a ten mile stroll in the country near Warsingham. There's a pub half way round where we can get a drink and a bite to eat."

"You're on. I'll pick you both up at 9.30. Now I'll get a taxi and take you home, I think the waiter's hoping we'll soon go."

When they arrived at her home, he made no attempt to escort her to the door, much less kiss her goodnight, just a wave goodbye and a promise to be there in good time in the morning.

Next morning he had to get up early and get a bus into his office so he could pick up his car. He had dug out a pair of walking shoes and socks that he had bought many years before, but hadn't much used. He had found a rucksack into which he put some waterproofs and a bottle of water, and had dressed in jeans and a tee shirt with a big sweater, though the day promised to be warm and sunny.

When he arrived at Maureen's house, she came out alone.

"Carol's cried off, so we'll have to cancel, I'm afraid."

"Well now, I've got all psyched up for this, why can't you come. I promise to behave myself, I won't try and take advantage of your youth and innocence."

"You've really got a bloody cheek -- youth and innocence indeed. At least I'm old enough and experienced enough t know when someone's taking the piss. All right, I'll go and get my gear."

She fetched her rucksack and put on her walking shoes and he drove them the few miles before they came to a parking area, where they left the car and began their walk. She had brought a map with her, saying that she preferred paper to the digital wonders of a satnav programme on her mobile phone -- though she carried that as backup. The path was well defined, but after a while they entered a narrow section between high hedges where they walked in single file, with her in the lead. She was wearing jeans which, while no means skin tight, clung enough to highlight her attractive arse, and, as she walked, her buttocks rose and fell in a delightful way. Chris remembers his uncles phrase -- 'Like two ferrets fighting in a sack' -- and grinned to himself. After a bit the track widened, and they could walk side by side again.

"That part's a bit unsociable." she said.

"That's OK, it was worth it for the view."

"What view? Oh.......you are incorrigible, Chris."

"Sorry. At least I didn't take a photo this time."

"I've still got the ones you took on my phone."

"I thought you were going to delete them."

"No, they might be useful as evidence some time. Now shut up and let's walk."

So they walked together, Chris not admitting that ten miles was making his feet more than a little sore, and resolved to buy some new up market footwear before repeating the exercise. They had a pleasant meal at a local pub, and, when they finally arrived back at her home, she agreed that she would like to repeat the exercise, with or without her neighbour. As a result, the next weekend saw them setting off for another walk, again on quiet country paths, Maureen noting, without comment, that Chris was sporting new shoes of a well renowned -- and expensive -- brand.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers