Inaugural Crossdress Sexfight Ch. 04

Story Info
The league's first tag team match featuring another newbie.
4k words
4.81
9.6k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The league's first tag team match featuring another newbie.

Participants
Dani Davis (me): Record 1-3
Jamie Play: Record 1-0
vs
Dani Delights: Record 1-1
Mandy Spencer: Record 0-0

After hearing about our club, I was approached by a new gurl, Mandy, who had the body to fit right into our league. She was a rookie, but was interested in a tag team match after checking out some of the other gurls. As I was the league jobber, she wanted to pick a partner to compete against me and a partner of my choosing. She readily picked Dani Delights who had the biggest cock of all the gurls, so knowing I couldn't compete with that, I selected Jamie Play whose sexy ass could make any gurl hard.

I had previously been on the losing end of another rookie match, but figured with my last "win" over Dani and a tag team match format, there was a chance I could fare OK against this duo if Jamie and I brought our A game. Mandy has the sexiest ass too, so I couldn't resist turning down the opportunity to have a shot at it.

We discussed the best way to include everyone and agreed that this would be a tag team match where all participants would participate at the same time. This would be a new format for the league, but it would better engage all the gurls and perhaps provide some new strategies too. As an added caveat and incentive, we decided that whichever gurl orgasmed first would have to suck off her teammate as a form of apology before the loser's festivities would officially begin.

It was agreed to be a swimsuit match with each team wearing matching bikinis. Jamie looks so amazing in pink, so we opted for hot pink bikinis with string ties and matching pink heels. I loved the feel of the bikini bottoms as they slid up in between my sissy cheeks. Unfortunately, it naturally started making me aroused as my ass was so hungry and I could feel my ass jiggle with each step in my sexy heels.

As the self -proclaimed "bad gurls" of this match, Dani and Mandy chose black which they both looked absolutely fucking amazing in. Both gurls came to play with red painted toes, heavy red lipstick and fake tits which highlighted their amazing curves. Their bikini bottoms were so damn tiny that it left little to the imagination - which I'm sure was exactly what they planned.

We stared across the room with our hands on our hips, showing off our goods to each other. Their fake tits gave them a curvy advantage vs our flatter chests, but ultimately, everyone's eyes were drawn to the growing bulges in our bikini bottoms. Jamie and I were testing the limits of the fabric of our pink bikini bottoms as we gazed lustfully on the other gurls, but I was surprised to look over and see Mandy's big cock nearly matching Dani's as they both poked out of their tiny bottoms by a couple inches more than ours. I could tell the way that were looking at us that they knew and were enjoying the fact they had a clear "size" advantage. The only thing clear to me was that, Jamie and I were both going to be sore the next day if we didn't find a way to win this match!

As we approached the center of the mat, it became clear than Mandy was coming for me while Jamie would match up with Dani. I hoped she would fare OK against Dani as it looked like I would have my hands full with Mandy. I could feel my gurl cock throbbing with excitement as I watched Mandy approach me seductively like a cat stalker her prey. Catching me entirely by surprise, she quickly slid her body up against mine and grabbed my ass with one hand while pulling my mouth to hers with the other!

I was stunned as she forced her lipstick covered lips against mine and forced her tongue into my mouth while pulling our hips together tightly. I could feel her big, hard cock and warm thighs rub up against mine as she slowly began to gyrate her hips into me. I didn't even know how to respond as I was intoxicated with her dominant behavior and sexy perfume. I reached behind my back to try and pull her hand off my ass, but she pulled her hand off my head and quickly pinned my hand behind my back while pulling us even closer together! I was now down to one free hand as she continued to kiss me deeply and grind her larger and beautiful cock against mine.

My emotions and body betrayed me as I found myself lightly moaning in pleasure. Mandy smacked my ass establishing an even more dominant position before pushing away from me suddenly with a knowing smile on her face.

"This one's going to be over quickly" she purred to Dani. "Let's take this down onto the floor."

I was in no position to argue as I opened my eyes and tried to regain my bearings. I looked over quickly to see Jamie and Dani with their hands inside each other's panties stroking their cocks seductively. Watching Jaime work Dani's big cock was a wonder to watch as they both dropped to their knees and continued working to gain an advantage.

Mandy pushed me down onto the floor and stood for an extra few seconds purposely so that I was at eye level with her protruding cock. She pulled my head up against it and I was helpless to resist as she smothered my face with her cock. She gyrated her hips essentially rubbing her cock all over my face. I was intoxicated being so close to her cock and her continuing dominance. Finally, she released my head and, while I tried to catch my breath, she got down on her knees across from me and looked ready to continue where she had left off.

I needed to do something quickly to keep from an early exit, so I leaned back and pulled her to me while wrapped my legs around her waist and locking my heels to hold her in place. I heard her let out a little groan as I squeezed my thighs together. I was in a very submissive position on my back, as I felt her big bulge against my spread ass, but for the first time in the match I had at least some element of control.

"Ugghh...you bitch" she grunted as she reached behind her back to try and unlock my ankles. Seeing her in this position, I decided to take advantage of this and rolled onto my side. Keeping my legs wrapped around her waist, she was now face down beside me. I had a gorgeous view as her tiny black bikini bottom worked its way between her thick, sexy ass while she squirmed trying to work her way free. I continued to apply some light pressure and took a moment to enjoy her predicament.

"Oh, how that sexy ass of yours is going to enjoy my cock later slut" I grunted as I continued to apply pressure. The squeezing was beginning to take its toll as she offered no response and continued to try unlocking my ankles.

Realizing my arms were free, I reached over pulled her bikini bottoms up deeper in between her sexy cheeks and worked it seductively across her ass pussy. I could hear her moan lightly as I worked her over and enjoyed seeing her squirm under my control. Wanting to enjoy her even more, I decided to untie her bikini bottoms and, pulling them off, relished the view of her sexy ass now fully exposed.

Her sexy cheeks jiggled deliciously as she struggled under my control. I rubbed her cheeks - savoring each yummy minute and realized that my cock was straining to get out of my panties and between her sexy cheeks. I needed to keep myself in check, but couldn't resist slipping a finger in between her sexy cheeks and teased her ass pussy. She arched her back almost pushing her ass up onto my finger.

"That's one cock hungry ass, don't you think Jamie?" I asked as I landed a smack playfully on Mandy's ass.

I looked over at Jamie and was shocked to see that she had clearly given into Dani and was on her back no longer putting up a fight - her bikini bottoms lying on the floor next to here as Dani freely and expertly stroked her hard, pretty gurl cock towards an inevitable orgasm.

"Oh god..." she moaned as Dani looked down at her dominantly squeezing her nipples with her free hand.

Realizing I had my hands free, I reached out, grabbed Dani's bikini top and pulled her back towards me and onto her back. I grabbed Dani's arms leaving her lower body exposed as Jamie slowly regained her senses. She slid over to Dani and repaid the favor by untying her bikini bottoms leaving her big cock fully exposed. There was a silent mutual gasp as both Jamie and I were momentarily taken back by the sight of her fully exposed and gorgeous cock.

"I've got a surprise for you" Jamie said playfully to Dani she stood up and pulled Dani's face in between her ass and worked Dani's face deep between her sexy cheeks. I let Jaime grind her ass in Dani's face for a couple minutes before returning my attention to Mandy.

Figuring Jamie was off the hook for a bit, I released Dani's arms and decided to torment poor Mandy further, by using her own bikini bottoms to tie her hands behind her back.

"Oh shit..." Mandy cried as she realized the predicament she was now in.

I stood her up on her knees and landed another smack on her exposed ass.

"It looks like you're going to be taking some cock tonight slut - it's just a matter of which of you gurls is going to have to suck a little cock before we enjoy our prize" I whispered in her ear.

I grabbed her pretty cock and began stroking while running my other hand over her curvy, exposed ass. Thinking I had plenty of time, I looked stunned over to see Jamie on her back once again with her hands above her head. Somehow, Dani had gained back control and had Jaime's head and arms trapped between her thighs with her sexy ass straddling Jamie's face as she worked Jamie's cock.

I could see that Jaime wouldn't be able to hold out against Dani's latest advantage for long, so I turned my attention back to Mandy with a renewed sense of urgency. Working her cock as best I could, I re-introduced my finger between her cheeks and began working it into her ass pussy.

"Give me your sweet cum slut - you know you want my cock buried deep in your sissy ass" I whispered into her ear as I playfully slipped my tongue in and out of it. I could see her head swimming with ecstasy and could feel her body tightening up as low moans more regularly slipped from her lips. I was all in now as I increased my speed and felt her shudder with one last spasm as she released stream after seemingly endless stream of warm cum with a low, guttural moan.

I quickly looked over to the other gurls as Jaimie's body began to buck uncontrollably under Dani's unrelenting attack, but it was too late. Jamie came seconds after Mandy - giving us the win!

Mandy's streams of cum had covered the floor and she was still trying to regain her composure. I slipped my finger from her ass pussy and released her shrinking, cum soaked gurl cock.

"How could you Mandy?" Dani asked exasperatedly. "Even with Dani's help, I still managed to beat this slut almost twice!"

"Sorry Dani" Mandy responded breathlessly "Once he got his fingers in my ass pussy, I couldn't hold back."

I looked over at Jamie who continued to lay back and catch her breath as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"I owned you bitch" Dani said to Jaime as she lifted her ass off Jamie's face. "Your ass would be mine right now if it wasn't for Mandy."

"It looks like you owe your teammate something" I said to Mandy. "Although I don't see any reason why I should untie you right now".

Dani climbed to her feet and I positioned Mandy in front of her with Dani's fully erect cock inches in front of Mandy's face.

"You owe me this bitch" Dani said to Mandy as Mandy slowly took Dani's cock into her mouth. Mandy was clearly intimidated with Dani's size, but attacked Dani's cock feverishly working her head up and down as far as she could along Dani's large shaft.

"That's it gurl - earn that sweet reward" Dani said as she worked her hips and grabbed Mandy's head to feed her cock deeper. Mandy gagged a bit as saliva dripped from her mouth, but kept working Dani's cock.

"Mmmm...this gurl really knows her way around a cock" Dani purred as her eyes closed with pleasure.

Jaime had now recovered and we both enjoyed Mandy pleasure Dani's big cock with both of their asses fully exposed and on display. Mandy's now limp, large cock dangled freely as she worked Dani's big cock. Dani's breathing began to quicken and she gasped and shuddered as cum began spilling from Mandy's lips. Like a true cumslut, she continued to suck until Dani's orgasm subsided and she gently let Dani's cock slip from her cum soaked lips.

"Looks like somebody needs a good cleanup kiss Dani" Jamie said as she helped Mandy up onto her feet.

Pulling the gurl's faces together, Mandy forced her dripping mouth onto Dani's as Jaime and I watched Dani get a big taste of her warm juices.

"It would be a shame to have Mandy be the only one tied up right now" I said to Jaime. With a mischievous smile, she retrieved Dani's bikini bottom and secured her wrists behind her back.

"I think it's time for Dani to pick up where she left off" said Jaime as she forced Dani back down to her knees and backed her sexy ass back onto Dani's face. "Kiss my ass slut - put those lipstick-covered lips to good use."

Dani reluctantly began kissing Jaime's gorgeous ass cheeks - leaving light red lipstick marks aplenty.

"That looks like fun - I think I'd like some on mine" I said looking over at Mandy. As she obediently got down on her knees next to Dani, I untied my pink bikini bottoms and positioned my ass in front of Mandy. Her lips felt amazing as she covered by cheeks with heavy kisses - slowly working deeper between my cheeks. Wanting desperately to feel her tongue on my ass pussy, I leaned slightly forward and pulled her head deeper into me. Her face was buried between my cheeks as I felt her hungry tongue tease my ass pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good" I said as Jaime lightly moaned beside me - clearly getting the same attention from Dani. Wanting to fully enjoy the victory, Jaime and I switched positions giving Dani a chance to work my ass while Mandy did the same for Jaime.

I looked over at Jaime and shared a knowing look of pleasure as she enjoyed Mandy's expert tongue work. Even with Dani's and Mandy's faces buried deep in our asses, my cock ached for attention, so I reluctantly pulled Dani's face from my ass and waved my rock hard sissy cock in front of her face. With a defiant look, she gamely put her mouth on my cock and began sucking. I looked over to see Mandy now working Jamie's hard cock as well.

"You look so good with a cock in your mouth slut" I said to Dani as I pulled her head onto my cock and began fucking her face. Even though Jamie and I had smaller cocks than Mandy and Dani, we worked their mouths aggressively with the sounds of sucking and slurping filling the room.

"Let me try out that slut" I said to Jamie and we both pulled our cocks out of the gurl's mouths and swapped places.

I looked down at Mandy who had turned from initially dominant to fully submissive. She tried to hungrily take my cock, so I kept her back and made her extend her tongue to get a small taste. I toyed with her as she lusted like an animal. Finally, wanting to feel her mouth on my cock, I released her and she began working feverishly. She stared up at me from her knees while her head bobbed on my cock - taking it deep until she had taken every inch. I was somewhat taken aback with her aggressive nature and was tempted to simply enjoy it and cum in her mouth, but I wanted to finish the job I started with her sexy ass.

I reluctantly pulled my cock from her mouth and looked over at Jaime. "Time to give these gurls their final punishment?" I asked.

"I so want to fuck this bitch" she quickly responded, so we helped the gurls to their feet and untied their wrists.

"On all fours - facing each other" I ordered them. Jaime and I enjoyed watching them position themselves as I moved behind Mandy and Jaime moved in behind Dani. I looked down at Mandy's thick waiting ass and kicked her ankles to open her legs wider.

I slapped my hard cock against her hungry ass and teased the head against her hungry ass pussy. She gasped as I slowly entered her. Her ass was so tight and felt so good as I worked myself deeper into her. With every thrust I was going deeper until I felt my hips brush against her cheeks and pushed just a little further into I was fully in.

With light groans coming from her mouth, I began a gentle rhythm of working my gurl cock in her ass until her resistance failed and my cock was freely riding her ass. I noticed both Mandy's and Dani's heads were both facing down as Jamie and I worked their asses, so I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upwards. Jamie did the same to Dani so they were now facing each other as our cocks fucked their asses with increased intensity.

Both gurls were moaning now as Jamie and I enjoyed the rewards of our hard work. They shared a submissive look between them as their asses were filled with our cocks. I pushed Mandy's head to Dani's and they shared a passionate kiss which muffled their moans.

Mandy's ass felt so good, but I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. Lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, I re-inserted my cock and leaned onto her pushing her legs to her chest up against her fake tits. With her ankles against my ears and heels dangling in the air, I returned to a brisk pace as I worked her ass good.

She was moaning feverishly now and was holding her legs to help spread them. We locked eyes as she was now fully submissive.

Her gasps became more regular and I looked down to see her big cock was fully erect. She reached to stroke it, but I pushed her hand away.

"I'm gonna make you cum like a real girl" I said devilishly. "I'm gonna fuck the cum right out of you and make you my bitch."

I quickened my pace as her gasps slowly turned into moans. I leaned forward to kiss her which she hungrily returned as she wrapped her arms around me. She was wonderfully filling the role of a real girl as we explored our mouths with our tongues. She slowly pulled away as her eyes widened in confusion as she felt her body tensing up.

"Oh my god...I think I'm going to cum" she moaned not believing what she was feeling.

"That's is slut - cum for me. You can't resist my cock in your ass." I said being very familiar with what she was feeling.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm cumming...nooooo..." she managed to yell out as I felt her ass squeeze my cock with every warm stream of cum. She covered her stomach, fake tits and even her face with a couple drops with her second, even more powerful, orgasm of the night.

I enjoyed seeing the waves of pleasure come across her knowing that I would always be able to hold that over her. I slowed my pace for a few thrusts as she slowly recovered. I quickly took the opportunity to look over to see Jamie lying on her back with Dani riding her cock cowgurl. They were both looking over to see Mandy's orgasm.

I had planned to pull out and cum on her face, but she felt so good that I didn't want to stop, so I began to quicken my pace as I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh fuck your ass feels so good..." I moaned. "Now it's time to take my cum inside you like a real girl."

"Fuck me Dani and fill my ass with your cum like a real girl" she moaned. "I want to be your girl tonight."

She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my deep into her. With a loud groan, I exploded in her ass. Wave after wave of cum erupted from me as my body shuddered in climax. I collapsed onto her and felt her wet cum against me as my orgasm slowly subsided.

We were interrupted by another load moan as Dani yelled out and began spraying cum all over Jaime's chest!

"Ride it cowgurl" Jamie whooped enjoying Dani's humiliating situation as she landed a smack on her ass.

Dani leaned forward to support herself as her body continued to shake in climax. Unable to resist such a delicious opportunity, I slowly pulled out of Mandy, slid off her and helped her over to Jaime. Guiding her face to Jamie's chest, I took the opportunity to see my cum leaking from her freshly fucked ass as she began to clean up Dani's mess.

12