Incandesent Fires

Story Info
Hot fantasy.
811 words
3.07
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm, strawberries and whip cream.

Almost too delicious as I think of sex and the excitement it brings to me and my partner or partner's.

A most enterprising evening as I and Doug with a few friends had been out and about on the town. Our home a stylish Tudor home with a large front room for many a gathering with built in beautiful fireplace to warm the souls as we settled in for desert.

Angel and William were friends from way back and Doug and I thought it time to introduce our wild life to them. Serving hot mocha chocolate with my favorite white and chocolate strawberries would be the treat of the evening for all.

My fantasies had been endless about this couple and tonight I would live them to the fullest as I slip out of my dress and served desert to the four of us in only my slip.

As I walked into the room with the serving dish of strawberries and chocolate covered with the mouth watering fruit in my slip I saw Angel and Williams face light up in a pleasant know it all way.

Doug sautéed over and kissed the back of my neck as I sat the berries down with whip cream to the side in two cans.

Angel picked a strawberry up and added whip cream and then stood and walked over to me as I stood there quivering down deep as she approached me.

Her lips were luscious and the swing of her hips intoxicating as she reached out and kissed me rotating her tongue deeply.Doug had set the fire and the room was shaded in glowing warmth as Angel kissed deeply.

Moving from my lips Angel slipped behind me and reached around to lightly touch my breast as she nibbled on my neck.

Slipping one hand slowly down the line of my body she raised the front of the slip to show the guy's my thong lacey panties as she fondled me openly in front to them.

Her mouth was hot on my neck as she slowly slid her fingers beneath the band of the thong. The heat growing inside of me was insatiable as she touched my clit and rubbed it.

I could feel my excitement building as she slipped a finger deep with in me to only hear me gasp aloud.

Moving me to the chair behind she came around reaching for a strawberry with white chocolate and gently shoved it up my throbbing mound as he licked my clit to a building heat.

Reaching for the whipped cream she lightly sprayed my mound with it's creamy sauce

all the while licking my legs once more as she descended on my mound once more.

Her mouth was a sizzle ling hot warmth as she licked the cream slowly all the while thrusting her tongue deep with in me as she eat me like a delight.

I so wanted to crème down her throat as she ate me to perfection.Her tongue was hot and the heat boiled with each thrust of it deep within me. William and Doug sat and watched as she ate me and enjoyed the scene before them.

The fires burned as we explored each other to the fullest we could while the guys watched.

Taking a strawberry she dipped it in the white chocolate and gently shoved it up into me and stated licking me to perfection.

I in turn did the same to her and I heard her moan deeply as I ate of her delicious juices mixed with the dark chocolate.

Doug and William watched as we worked each other to a fever pitch. The room was hot and our bodies ev3en hotter as the passion worked us. Both of us could thou rally enjoy the tonguing we were giving each other and the men watched.

Soon we could feel fingers running all over our breasts and into our mounds playing with us as we licked till no return.

The guys had joined to feel and help out as we sky rocketed in our labors. And help they did as each would suckle on our breasts taking turns dipping into our hot honey pots as we gloriously licked the hell out of one another building towards a crème supreme.

Just as I thought we would both explode into each others mouth something jolted me.

From no where I heard a doorbell ring, waking I found myself wet, juicy.

As I went to answer the door and thought what a hot fantasy.

I could still feel Angel's hot tongue as I answered the door.

Tonight would even be hotter when I would serve the real strawberries and chocolates with whip crème and us in between.

With a lick of more to come I went to answer the doorbell.

This Valentine's would be mine.