Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's mouth was opened wide and her tongue scraped the floor wantonly seeking semen to lap up. The smell, the taste, assaulted two of her senses while her fingers abusing her cunt occupied a third. Her eyes were shut tight closing off a fourth to emphasize the other three when suddenly the fifth engaged, immediately derailing the other three and re-engaging the fourth. Her eyes flew open and she yanked her head off the floor.

"Marie?" had come the startling call.

She looked back over her shoulder at Blaine standing there. How much had he seen? She could feel the cum frosting now drying on her lips. Could he see it? See how shiny her lips were? Did he know what it was? Marie was still on her knees but upright now, turning to look at him.

"I'm just cleaning up," she said with the maximum serenity she could marshall. She could feel the gooiness of the semen on her lips sticking momentarily together as she spoke. She wanted to lick them but wondered how Blaine might interpret that.

"Can we get going?" he asked impatiently.

"Sure, honey," Marie answered, struggling to her feet.

She was facing him now and wished she turned momentarily away to surreptitiously lick or wipe her mouth clean. Now she was faced with walking out with him with his essence on her mouth. Was it obvious? Would he ask her about it? Make her tell him what she'd been doing on her knees, her lips to the floor? But Blaine didn't confront her.

They rode home in silence. It wasn't until Blaine had opened the passenger door and prepared to exit that he spoke. "On Monday," he said, "I want you to wear your hair in a bun."

"Why?" Marie asked, still unused to her role of submissive to a teenager. Of course the request may not have contained the sexual element that was the basis of her submission, but that didn't strike her as likely. In fact, she was certain it was connected.

"Just do it, Marie. OK? By the way, you've got something on your lips."

Marie managed to drive around the corner before she had to pull to the curb shaking. She yanked the visor down and looked at her mouth. A caking layer of dried cum gave them the look of white lipstick. Her tongue pushed out involuntarily and dabbed at the substance, re-moistening it.

After licking her lips clean, Marie pulled her hair up and twisted it into a lopsided bun. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she remembered the movie she and Dave had watched years ago. Like many couples, Marie and her husband used pornographic videos because watching beautiful people fuck jump-started their libidos.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Thank you honey

It was so good - as good as I had imagined it. The first time I read this it was like I could feel the warmth of your beautiful penis in my hand, the throbbing and pulsating of your magnificent organ as I brought you to climax and the taste of your sweet cum afterward.

The second time I read it I was cumming, driven down to my knees by the combination of the power of your words and my imagination, and I was so happy that I got home early enough so I was alone to enjoy it.

I will stay up late tonight to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Erotic!

Wonderful cum play. I hope Marie lets go and allows Blaine to service her needs so she can enjoy the degradation as she works with his load. She should actually be proud of what she does. Its so damned erotic to imagine all she could do. Too bad she can't be honest with her husband and clue him in on her needs so she can enjoy Blaine's cum with his blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed your story! Very hot and I can't wait to read more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 01 Ashley falls for a dark, dirty trick with a black man...in Interracial Love
Karen's Master Pt. 01 A white wife and mother submits to a black man.in Interracial Love
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories