Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 08

Story Info
Summer at an end, Marie enjoys a date with her husband.
4.1k words
30.2k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was as excited as she could ever remember. Blaine, the young black kid she had worked with all summer, the kid she was making out with on a daily basis, the kid she was jerking off but whose dick she hadn't seen, the kid whose cum she was eating but whose cock she hadn't sucked had just caught her licking his cum from a concrete storeroom floor although he might not have seen exactly what she was doing.

What he had noticed was she had something white drying on her lips. What he had ordered was that she wear her hair in a certain style next week. What she would do is wear her hair in that style because somehow the ninteen-year-old college sophomore-to-be had gained sexual dominion over the white, married, fifty-two-year-old school teacher.

Marie could remember watching the movie years ago with her husband Dave. It was an era before fantasies of black men and cocks consumed her and this delicious young white stud with a vertical hard on was telling the hot young woman assigned to extract his load to put her hair in a bun so he'd "have something to hold on to" if she knew what he meant. She did -- as did Marie, as did her husband -- and rushed to reconstruct her hairdo into a sexually purposed handle while sinking to her knees.

Now summer was coming to a close, a new car would soon be in Marie's garage, and Blaine had asked the same thing of her as did that young stud in the old movie. Blaine hadn't been so crude, hadn't directly stated her hair style would serve the same specific purpose as it had in that movie.

Was Blaine telling her that she'd be blowing him come the start of the next week? Whether he was or he wasn't, just the idea that he might expect that of her had Marie breathing through her mouth.

For the first time in weeks, Marie didn't masturbate when she got home. She was completely on edge of course, because she'd been so unfortunately interrupted as she humiliated herself on that cement floor and then was presented with the likelihood that Blaine now expected oral sex from her.

Despite her sexual frenzy -- her fingers had already entered her twat as knelt on the concrete licking up Blaine's cum -- Marie fought the urge to continue what she'd already started the minute she arrived home. Instead, she relaxed in a warm, bubble-filled tub. She had to keep reminding herself to pull her hand away from her cunt as it continually slipped up her inner thigh through sheer force of habit.

She sipped wine directly from the bottle as she moved languidly, nakedly about her bedroom, pinning her hair up in a scattered, working coif and coloring her fingers and toes. She tried on a few sets of lingerie, examining herself in the mirror before settling on the bra that produced the maximum lift and cleavage. That its below-the-waist partner-in-seduction was a sexy thong thrilled her.

Marie couldn't remember the last time she'd worn panties that tapered to a single strand that covered neither cheek nor crack in back except that whenever it was Dave had too much to drink and proved a limber, sleepy bed partner rather than steely super hero she'd hoped for when she'd made her daring purchase of that intimate apparel. She'd need to monitor his drinking if tonight was to be as successful as she hoped.

Working all summer hadn't given Marie any significant time in the sun and she looked for a pair of tan stockings to cover the whiteness of her legs. She rolled them on and looked for a suitable garter belt to see if they looked better with or without a garment that many men, including her husband, found arousingly sexy.

Trying on shoes, she found a pair of stilettos that, reduced to their essentials, consisted of a sole, several thin straps, and a four inch spiked heel. Wine bottle in hand, she strolled through the house in bra, thong, stockings, garter and heels in an exaggerated, seductive fashion.

Stopping in the livingroom for a moment, she placed a foot on the coffee table and touched the lip of the wine bottle to the slick folds of her labia before deciding now wasn't the right time to take a bottle of merlot as a lover. As she brought the bottle back to her mouth, she discovered that snatch flavored vino was delightful as she licked the bottle neck and sipped the wine.

Marie quickly headed straight for Dave's smut locker where she rummaged around for several things. She found the recently purchased DVD first. It featured mature white women with young black men. Below the DVD was an eight-inch, black dildo bought years ago and put immediately away because Marie became fearful of the true enjoyment it's use brought her. She'd begun using it privately that summer and decided to bring it back into their lives that evening.

The final items were a pair of nipple clamps that Marie had to practically empty the chest to find. Both she and her husband were fully aware of the arousing effect rough play had on Marie's breasts, particularly her nipples.

Back in her bedroom, Marie removed her bra and began squeezing the pink tips of her tits engorging them with blood, enlarging and hardening them.

She opened the clamp on one bangle, eased it onto a nipple and slowly, gently released it. She watched herself in the mirror as the jaws of the clamp closed, squeezing her nipple tight, forcing flesh aside before it began to puff out and surround the metal clasp.

Marie held her breath and bit her lip as she adjusted to the pressured pleasure. Finally all the force of the clamp was on the nipple and Marie pulled her hand slowly away. In her shoes, her toes were curled into a tight ball in empathy with her abused breast tip.

A throbbing beneath the clasp began in which Marie could detect her heartbeat and her lips began to curl upward knowing the pounding in her flesh was a harbinger of the pleasure to follow. It came rushing forward in waves causing her knees to buckle briefly. The pleasure began in her nipple and spread to her vaginal lips and walls where it radiated forward to her clit and back along the perineum to her anus, delicious, delightful, pleasant pain, the sexual equivalent of sweet and sour sauce.

Marie started over again with the other breast and savored a second helping of that sexual tug-of-war where pain and pleasure battled and pleasure always won. The clamp squeezed, her flesh compressed, waves started and crashed all over her body.

When she'd finally settled down again, she began examining the damage and the allure. She pulled at the baubles dangling from her tits, pressing her lips together when the delightful pinching sensations briefly returned. She twisted the clamps and watched the torturing of her tender flesh in the mirror, simultaneously feeling sensations in her vagina at the beautiful punishment being acted out on her breasts.

When Marie held her bra up, she didn't like how the color of the nipple stones clashed with the color of the bra. She went back into her lingerie drawer to search for something more suitable. She dropped the bra and stripped off her panties leaving the nipple jewels to dangle enticingly, dancing on the ends of her tits with every movement, jostling and bouncing around the buoyant flesh eliciting a thousand tiny, electric sensations.

Marie was disappointed when the best bra-jewel match she could find was one with a matching bikini bottom rather than a thong. She walked around the room holding up one then the other trying to determine the best trade off between fashion coordination and the ultra come hither signal of the thong.

In the end, she put away the thong and slipped on the bikini. Dave didn't know there would have been a choice because he wasn't offered it. He would be happy enough with the nipple crystals sparkling from across the room as his gorgeous wife swayed in his direction.

After finalizing her underwear selection, Marie took a few moments to examine her bare breasts in the mirror. She wasn't looking for some new fullness or firmness that may have magically appeared when she clamped down on her nipples, she was looking for any stray marks that might be left from one of Blaine's rough mouthings.

She'd seen them there before, the marks, the signs that someone had been playing forcefully with Dave's girl's tits. It was easy enough to distract her husband when he made a move on her boobs. It always had been. She could divert his attention to any place on her body or his whenever she desired. Dave had been content all summer to play with Marie's smallish mounds with the bra on just in case her young black boyfriend had left his mark.

There was no doubt there were discolorations along her breasts. She looked at them closely in the mirror noting each and every blemish, how large it was, how dark the discoloration, how angry the shape. Good lord! she thought, surprised at the extent of the battle wounds displayed on her upper body. When had Blaine done all this damage? How did she not notice what he was doing to her? She knew she'd have to be careful about how much she let Dave see on their celebratory date that evening.

Marie removed her nipple clamps and rubbed her sore tits soothingly. Picking up the black dildo, she took it and the nipple jewelry to her bed table and placed them in the drawer for later. She took the interracial DVD to the player next to the large screen, HDTV atop a bureau at the foot of the bed. She inserted the movie and turned on the TV, fast-forwarding to a point in the film where a woman not unlike her was fellating an enormous black phallus. She paused the movie, turned off the TV, and placed the remote controls in the drawer next to the dildo and nipple clamps.

Marie went to her closet and removed the freshly dry cleaned mostly green sleeveless dress with a hemline somewhere north of her knees and a slit somewhere north of the hemline that she knew to be her husband's favorite. She knew she excited him in that dress and she knew she wanted to excite him. Pulling the protective bag off the dress, she hung it on a hook by the door before strolling into the master bathroom and using a wad of toilet paper to blot the distracting dampness between her thighs.

She heard the garage door opening signaling her husband's return just as she sat down at her makeup table. Rising quickly, she slipped on a thin robe and went to greet him. She got to the kitchen before he entered through the door to the garage, and greeted him with open arms...each of which contained a sweet, iced concoction containing rum.

"Mmmm," moaned Dave approvingly as he took a sip of his drink and hooked his free arm around his wife's waist.

Both sipped again before his eyes focused on hers and their mouths exchanged an identical sweetness. Marie increased the ardor of her kiss when her husband increased the thrust of his groin. Dave took a third gulp as his wife pulled away.

"Go easy on those," she admonished. "I want you able to go hard on me later." She offered her cutest little-girl smile and batted her eyes unashamedly.

"I should have known you wanted something," her husband said sarcastically.

"Nobody likes a wiseass," Marie rejoined draining the rest of her drink. "I'll be ready in about 45 minutes. Don't fall asleep on me."

She knew that she'd just wound him so tight that sleep was the last thing on her husband's mind. In her bedroom, Marie began to prepare her face and hair for her night out. She found herself giggling silently at the way she accented her mouth with lipstick, gloss, and liner. She puckered her mouth and offered fake kisses to a man that wasn't there. If she'd been asked whether they were for the black boy she worked with or the husband she lived with, she wouldn't have had an answer.

Marie stepped into the dress, sliding her arms into place. She left the zipper down and went to find her husband. What man doesn't like assisting a beautiful woman with her zipper, either up or down?

"You know what that dress does to me, right?" he asked as Marie held her hair aside and he slid the zipper closed.

"This old thing?" Marie mocked.

"Don't be a cunt."

"I thought you enjoyed that."

"I do, which is why when I tell you not to be one you should immediately assume I meant just the opposite."

"In that case, I don't want you looking at any other pussy tonight. I don't care how hot you think she is."

"I only ogle others to be harder for you darling."

"You're such a dick. Keep it up and you'll be ogling a knee to your nuts."

Like most long-term couples that truly enjoyed each other, Dave and Marie knew exactly how much and what type of teasing worked best in what situations.

In fact, Dave was on his best behavior all evening. He had only one drink and delivered the kind of witty conversation that always charmed his wife's pants off. He even took her for several sojourns on the hardwood of the dance floor before his wife that said, "Hard wood, that's what I need. Ready honey?" He couldn't remember the last time she'd been the first to suggest they leave.

Back home, Dave went to use the powder room while Marie repaired to the bedroom. Quickly she retrieved the items from her nightstand. She placed the empty DVD container and remote controls on her husband's night table then licked the dildo's suction cup and planted it upright next to the DVD container. She bent and gave the dark chocolate head a quick kiss.

She went into the master bath, hung her dress on the back of the door and placed the nipple clamps on the counter. She tucked the top half of her bra cups under her breasts and began pinching her nipples to harden them. She heard Dave enter the room just as she was biting her lip, adjusting to the sharp pain of the second clamp digging into her tender tit.

"I'll be right there," she sang from behind the half closed bathroom door as she reapplied a think coat of lipstick. When she heard his low whistle she knew he must have discovered the items on his nightstand.

Marie left the door open a crack, providing a modicum of light to the room lit solely by the low caliber bulb Dave was using to examine the DVD cover in his hand. His attention was quickly diverted to the sensational sight of his wife walking his way in modified bra, panties, garter, stockings, and heels, an exaggerated sway to her hips and a fresh paint job on her mouth.

Of course what grabbed hubby's attention most were those dangling, swinging, glittering jewels bobbing from her nipples. He made an immediate grab for them with his mouth, hooking his arms around his wife's waist and pulling her close, extending his tongue, and curling it around Marie's nipple like an elephant picking up a piece of fruit with its trunk.

Marie clicked off the light by the bed to minimize the lighting and the chance any of Blaine's marks might be detected. She knew, of course, she could easily blame Dave for any discolorations. After all, he hadn't been the gentlest of souls when he nibbled her knockers. She clutched her husband's head to her bosom, swung her leg over her husband's lap and sat down.

Dave was already naked and she felt his erection as it pushed the gusset of her panties into her dripping cunt. She ground her twat farther down Dave's dick while he added the pressure of his teeth to that of the spring loaded metal clasp holding the shiny stone to Marie's left tit. Her groan was close to a wail.

"I guess somebody really does have a touch of jungle fever," Dave joked as his wife disengaged her pussy from his cock and his attention returned to the pornographic photographs decorating the DVD container still clasped in his hand and the gigantic black dildo sitting upright less than a foot away.

Marie could feel the crotch of her panties still jammed into her soaked snatch as she slid off her husband's lap, kneeling on the floor. She leaned forward, kissing the head of Dave's dick as he opened the empty DVD box.

"It's in there already," Marie said to her husband's quizzical expression.

Dave started the movie while Marie licked his glans and felt warm inside when his cock twitched its appreciation just as it always had. A dewy drop of precum had formed at Dave's cockslit and Marie kissed it, deliberately letting the sticky fluid cling to her lips and his cockhead as she withdrew her mouth.

Marie slid into bed beside Dave and moved to the center where she could stroke his body while he watched the movie. The scene been queued by Marie that afternoon and was one of her favorites. A pretty white woman was already kneeling and was sliding the zipper down on a pair of pants without showing any identifying characteristics of the guy wearing them.

Marie had slid her hand up Dave's leg and was feeling his cock as the woman on screen pulled out a long, hard, thick, black cock. She felt Dave's hard on twitch and knew the small white hand on that big black cock excited him as much as it did her. Dave knew his wife had developed a sudden interest in interracial sex and that fired his imagination as well.

The action scrolled past one scene after another each one seemingly hotter than the one before. By the time the third couple began, Marie's cheek lay on his abdomen where she could watch the action and suck Dave's cock at the same time.

She enjoyed the feel of Dave's modest, hard dick in her mouth as she watched the big black one on screen. It seemed only natural to Marie to imagine her own lips around that on-screen cock. Marie knew the scene well because not only had she watched it with Dave before but she also watched it on her own several times.

Working to time Dave's release to that of the man in the video, Marie also found her own fingers urging herself to join the black actor and her husband in a simultaneous release. Had this been springtime, before she'd begun working with Blaine, she'd have eased her hand away from her snatch so she had a climax for her husband to extract after she'd taken his.

Now that Blaine was part of her life she'd discovered that her orgasms were plentiful and she'd be far from sated after her first one of the night. Dave began groaning, mumbling, telling her how good she was with her mouth. His hips began to thrust and Marie felt the swelling of his cockhead and, a second later, his contractions began.

Her lips were tightly sealed over the base of her husband's dick; his entire length fit easily into her mouth without touching her throat. It was fun to have him fuck her that way. He could thrust in and out, completely and unobstructedly, with the same ease as he enjoyed when fucking her cunt.

Marie felt her husband's hands on her head and the back of her neck, holding her firmly as he desperately fucked her mouth. Her eyes closed as blasts of hot cum splattered the roof of her mouth. She didn't see her video partner blast away at the face of the beautiful actress fellating him but she did erupt on her hand as Dave expended his passion in her mouth. She loved that her husband spurted as fast and as hard as he did when they first met.

After his brief recovery, Dave began playing with Marie, giving back for all the pleasure she'd provided him. He started with the clamps on her nipples, pulling and twisting them to his wife's appreciative moans and groans. As much as she enjoyed it, those clamps had been on for more than half an hour and Marie asked that he remove them.

Next, his hand found its way down to her panties where he discovered Marie's soaken secret. Well, not all that secret, his wife was often dripping wet down there these days. The next scene of the video was Marie's favorite. The guy was quite young, black as black, and hung like a missile defense shield. She groaned aloud as he walked across the room, his cock swaying, flopping from thigh to thigh while the pretty, mature blonde tasked with inducing a money shot from him rubbed her hand between her legs and licked her lips. Clearly she was excited by her role.

12