Inception Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Bryce...what are you doing to me...uuuunngggghhh...aaaaahhhh...I'm cumming!"

Lori's body bucked and gyrated furiously, her pussy gripping my cock tighter than ever. I struggled not to blow my load because I want to savor these sensations. It's the forbidden pleasures of committing the greatest of sins. The son who can't get anything right is fucking senseless mommy and daddy's precious little girl. She's reduced to nothing but a cumming slut riding my cock...her brother's cock.

"You're on top now Lori."

I climbed onto the bottom as my sweat-drenched sister climbed over me and slowly slid her slick, velvety pussy back around my cock. I grabbed onto her ass cheeks, slapping her firm flesh. Lori squeaked in pain when I did this, but started moving her body back and forth on top of my cock. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her supple breasts, forcing me to once again suck on her beautiful nipples.

My handler took another picture of my lewd act, me sucking my sister's glorious tits. Her eyes closed in pleasure, her hands gripping the headboard as I sat, sucked, gripped her ass as she raked her pussy across my loins.

Knowing that I was close, I asked Lori to lie back down on the bed. I straddled her chest and placed my purple head between her luscious breasts. I pushed Lori's breasts together and began pumping. Seeing my purple head rise above the cleavage almost made me lose it again, so I stopped cold. Another picture flashed from the handler's camera, and floated down to the pile. Lori's tongue snaked down and licked the tip, and I knew I couldn't hold on anymore.

"I'm gonna cum Lori, and it's coming quickly!"

I grabbed my cock ready to unload on her breasts, but Lori took my cock into her hand, and put her steaming mouth over my head. The image of my sister pumping my cock and taking my load into her mouth was what put me over the edge, and I unloaded my seed into her steaming mouth.

Lori tried to take it all, but my cum seeped between her lips, her drool and my cum floating down her face onto her chest. Another picture was taken of my sister continuing to pump my cock for every last drop. The final picture floated to the floor, with my handler gathering them together, and placing them in a white envelope. I leaned as far back as I could to trigger the kick, for inception was complete.

I awoke in my chair at the same time as Lori. I didn't open my eyes; I look through the slits to see my sister flush, and gasping for air. Erotic dreams can make someone incredibly horny, but when they're as vivid as the one I created, they're impossible to ignore. Lori got up and went to her room, but I noticed she was eyeing my erect cock the entire time.

Later on, while in bed and the house was dark, I heard someone open my door. It was Lori in a t-shirt and panties.

"What do you want?"

"Just shut up and this will be a lot easier."

Lori scurried across my room and leapt into my bed, covering herself with my sheets. I always sleep in the buff, but this was something she already knew. I felt a hand grip my cock, followed by Lori positioning herself on top of me. She held my cock at the entry to her sanctum, but paused for what seemed an eternity.

"You know all about dreams Bryce."

"Yes and...?"

"I had one where you fucked me senseless, but you're my brother. I can't get it out of my head."

Slowly Lori started stroking my cock, trying to figure out if she can handle the lewd act of incest or not.

"So I decided I'm giving you one chance. If you fuck me right, maybe we can do it again. If not, not ever again you hear me?"

"Loud and clear sis."

I believe Lori is only trying to rationalize what she's doing. She raises herself and plants herself on top of my cock, electricity flowing between us. Brother and sister, locked in an incestuous heap, joined in a place where they're never supposed to be.

"If you mutter one word of this Bryce, I'll cut it off."

"Duly noted."

Lori and I fucked long into the night. She even ended our session the same way as our dream: swallowing my cum as it flowed out between her lips. We would fuck again and again every chance we had for years to come. All because of a silly little dream.

-The End.

12