Incest Island: 1st Day of School

Story Info
Amy meets her father at the glory hole in the school's gym.
8.7k words
4.61
146.7k
267

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

From the desk of Dr. Akio Proctor,

The following narrative is based on interviews and videos regarding Amy Boyd, an 18-year-old female and recent resident of Lot's Cove, and released for the educational outreach of the foundation. Amy was relocated to our island with her parents after several threats of blackmail were made regarding her parent's relationship.

Hunter Boyd (42) and his wife Heather (38) are brother and sister. They became romantically involved as teenagers and changed their identities to marry. Amy is the only child of their union. Despite the anonymous threats received by both parents, both Hunter and Heather declined to inform their daughter of the origin of their coupling, believing the stigma associated with children of incest too profound for her to handle. Amy will be starting school soon at McArthur Senior Academy, the Foundation's secondary school for students over 18.

*****

Amy stood on the corner of the street, waiting with the several other students for the bus to arrive for school. Her family had been given nearly a week to rest and unpack, and today she started at McArthur Senior Academy. She had one more year to go, then Amy could apply for any of the college or trade schools available.

She looked at the other students nervously. Amy had never been popular in high school. Amy spent every spare second reading, studying more than she ever socialized. She tore through the trashy romance novels along with the great works of literature, devouring sex scene with steamy pirates alongside famous classics like Hugo, Bronte, and Camus.

The other girls seemed to notice her around junior high, when her breasts started budding sooner than theirs. Not that she was exceptionally busty. Amy never felt quite comfortable in a bra. She was too small for a c cup and too big for a b, and sometimes went without. But the attention came from her peers too early; the boys interested in her development, and the girls jealous of her blossoming body.

She was exceptionally pretty; her light red hair the envy of the every blonde and brunette at the school. Though she never cared much about her appearance, her hair flowed in waves as if perfectly teased. So the other girls bullied her, especially about her ass, which though also nearly perfect in size and shape, proved to be something Amy showed a sensitivity about, never believing that it bulged just right no matter what she wore.

She had no shortage of suitors, but she never dated. The boys her age bored her, and she found herself more interested in reading the strange and exotic sex stories online and in cheap paperbacks than in giving blowjobs to pockmarked boys in their family's car. So soon the boys turned on her as well, considering her stuck up and frigid.

Amy knew she wanted a real man and found herself only attracted to actors and models who looked at least 10 years older. So she bided her time and masturbated, longing for college, if only so that she might meet some handsome professor like in one of her steamy stories. She put up with the bullying, even after the incident and expected to simply suffer through one more year. But that was before her Daddy got the job in Japan.

She had been so happy and determined to make the most of the opportunity to start over and be someone new. But she didn't quite know how to start. So she waited for someone at the stop to notice her.

"Hey, you must be the new girl," said a short brunette girl.

"Hi," She managed meekly. "My name is Amy."

"Hi," She mocked her with a robot voice, "My name is Jennifer."

"Go easy on her," a blonde girl said. "You were new just a few weeks ago."

"Lighten up a little, Amy. No one is going to bite you unless you ask," Jennifer said.

"What are you wearing?" asked Amy, with a tone that implied judgement. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that."

She wanted to sink into the pavement. Everything she seemed to say always felt awkward and offensive.

"It's okay," said the blonde girl. "You might ask my name first before you dis the outfit."

She started to ask only to be cut off.

"It's Becky," the blonde said. "And there's no dress code at MacArthur. You could probably come naked if you wanted."

"I'm sure you want to," Jennifer added.

Both girls were wearing uniforms similar to her own, except in the length and size. They wore dark plaid skirts that barely touched their thighs, and Amy seemed certain she would see their panties if either decided to so much as cough. Their pressed white shirts were see-through, except for the dark blue kerchief around the neck.

On this point, Becky differed from Jennifer. Her shirt opened up until her kerchief rested between breasts barely contained by the fabric. Their size caused her cleavage to almost pop out of the blondes tight shirt and left really only her nipples covered.

Jennifer went in the opposite direction. She had the top of her shirt fully buttoned and tied the bottom up to expose her belly button. Looking at her chest, Amy could clearly see her nipples poking almost through the fabric. She gasped but didn't say anything.

"Oh and this is my brother Jake," Jennifer pointed at the boy listening to his headphones.

"Jake and Jen are lovers..." Becky teased.

"No, we aren't!" Jen protested.

"Alright, alright, just keep telling yourself that."

Amy laughed along at the joke as the bus arrived. In a moment of bravery, she squeezed in on the edge of the seat next to Becky and Jennifer as they started to drive.

"So, Amy," Jen said, leaning over Becky's boobs to talk. "Who did you have sex with?"

"What?" She asked.

"I fucked my brother, and then gave a blowjob to my Dad that the whole school saw, so they sent me here."

Amy laughed uncomfortably, no longer sure how this was funny.

"Jesus Jenn, give her a day to settle in," Becky rolled her eyes. "Excuse her, she isn't exactly right in the head."

Amy smiled and started to settle in.

Okay, she thought, maybe Jennifer just has a really sick and sexual sense of humor. But Becky seems nice, maybe this will be better.

The bus filled with the sounds of other students, and soon Amy found herself struggling to hear the latest gossip from the side of conversation between Becky and Jenn. She didn't know any of the people being mentioned and didn't know how to begin commenting on the sex lives of strangers but nodded along and made the appropriate reactions. Amy knew she was awkward; she just really wanted to belong.

The bus stopped, and the first four classes proceeded the same way as any other school. She took Algebra III, Honors Biology, Honors English, and Theater Arts before lunch. The first three went like any other class, except that the boys all wore the same black slacks with matching dress shirt and tie, while the girls dressed as openly as they wanted.

She noticed several erotic variations on the school's uniform. A dozen see-through tops roamed the hall. One girl dressed in only a long MacArthur High Angel's t-shirt so that anyone could see the outline of her small braless tits and the bottom of her bare ass and pussy every time she reached or bent. Every girl seemed determined to outdo the other, and each girl stared and commented at each other as all the guys marched to class in silence, acting as though they weren't looking.

Amy noticed in each class a series of wardrobe malfunctions-some deliberate, most the result of too little fabric straining against so much skin. A few girls bothered to make adjustments to the tops of their uniform, in many cases resembling only a bra, each somehow finding a way to let a part of their nipple slip for their friends and the teacher. But mostly each girl loved that there was no way to bend over without revealing her ass, or that when she leaned forward to speak to a friend, everyone would be able to make out her nipples.

And she could hear them encouraging each other. No one made a derogatory comment, except to sometimes use words like slut or whore in positive nicknames. She never caught all of it but heard so many things like: Your ass looks amazing in that skirt, or Gawd, I just want to bury my face in your breasts, maybe later... and even, I just love what you've done with your hair.

No matter what the girls did, the teachers taught as if nothing happened. No one got into trouble for any of these incidents, so long as they never distracted from the learning environment. A few times, a teacher might redirect a student to work, but mostly everyone stayed quiet and worked diligently on each of their assignments.

Before going into Theater Arts, Amy was stopped by a Hallway Monitor running down the hallways. The crowded hallways moved out of her way instantly, never touching the tiny blonde girl running and wearing nothing but her sash, her tiny breasts barely moving in the outfit. She touched Amy delicately on the shoulder and apologized as the girl recoiled in surprise.

"I'm sorry, Amy Boyd, I need you to report to the principal's office."

"What... uh..." She started. "What did I do?"

"Relax... it's probably just schedule stuff."

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Of course."

"What's with the outfit?"

"Oh... " The Hall Monitor said, looking down as if to actually see one of her breasts completely exposed. "I never really notice it anymore. It just helps show everyone that I'm here on school business."

"Yeah..." Amy started awkwardly, trying not to stare down at her exposed pussy or her hard nipple, as only one was covered at all by the sash.

"Do you need me to show you where the office is?"

"Yes..."

As she sauntered through the halls, Amy noticed her buttocks hardly fit with the rest of her figure, even with the tiny sash over the middle parting of her cheeks. Instead of being petite, she curved out into a nice natural ass. Amy watched her bounce up and down the hall as she led her to the office.

"Here we are..." The Hall Monitor then bounced off down the hall.

"Come in," said a large voice from behind the office door.

Principal Davis sat behind his large mahogany desk, gesturing towards the other leather chair. He was a tall, muscular, balding man, with less than a horseshoe pattern to compliment his chiseled jaw. Still he spoke with an air of gravitas that made her tremble at the sound of his voice.

"Miss Boyd, welcome to our school!" He boomed. "It is has been brought to my attention that you may be in the dark about some of the policies regarding our school."

"I'm sorry, it's my first day."

"Quite alright, quite alright Miss Boyd, but I thought it prudent to offer myself as a resource should you wish to ask any question."

"Um... no.. no questions, sir."

"Now, now please dispense with your demur attitude. Certainly there are things that spring to mind. We must be much different than any other campus you have attended."

She paused to consider an answer.

"The dress code... is different..."

Davis barked a laugh.

"Oh I am certain that is true. At MacArthur, we do not believe in shaming the female form. Enough of that comes from magazines, internet articles, and other women. We allow girls to dress in any manner they want, provided they behave and keep up their grades. We also make sure other girls only say things that are helpful and complementary, so as to validate different tastes and expressions of school spirit."

"Do... do I need to dress like that?"

"Of course not. You are free to wear anything from our catalogue of school attire. You may make any modification you wish to best accentuate your features, but you may also remain entirely modest as long as you wish, and no one will think ill of it."

"What about the boys?"

The Principal sighed.

"We found the boys unable to pursue their natural expression without being overcome by sexual impulses. We do not allow the boys to make any alterations from their uniform, nor make any comments towards our girls unless involved in a consensual relationship. We believe our school should be a safe place for female creativity and if a boy gives you any trouble, rest assured the consequences are severe."

Amy nodded.

"By no means are you ever compelled to do anything you do not want to do. Many of the girls come from very sexually permissive environments, and we cater to those special needs. However," He paused letting his voice drop, "no one will make you feel uncomfortable. Please take things as slow as you wish. Just know that sexual expression and experimentation is allowed and encouraged."

"That sounds very fair."

Principal Davis glanced at his watch.

"Now... I believe you need to hurry so you aren't late for lunch."

Around the crowded cafeteria, Amy did not immediately notice any familiar faces, other than the girl wearing nothing more than her t-shirt. She looked around awkwardly before spotting Jen and Becky sitting with a group of other girls around her age. She sat near her new friends, finding space to speak with them.

"Did you get in trouble for breaking the dress code?" Becky teased.

"No.. um... I mean he said I could express myself however I wanted but..."

"If you are worried about all the boys, they keep it in their pants," Jen said. "They'll get expelled for catcalls. It's perfectly safe."

"Let Jen and I come up with your outfit tomorrow. The girls always go crazy over the new ones," Becky said.

"I don't know, I just... I don't know."

"It's okay," said Becky. "No one here has anything to hide."

"Clearly!" Amy said to laughter.

"So maybe after school, we go to your place and see what we can do about these Puritan outfits. Nothing that is too much for you, it's better to tease at first. Once you walk the hall butt naked, there's nothing left to hide," Becky said.

"It's just..."

"What?" Jenn said.

"Well... it's really personal."

"You've been looking at my nipples all day... what's more personal than that?" Jenn asked. "Beside, you tell me, and I'll tell you. So will Becky."

"Sure... " Becky said.

"Ok..." Amy started. "So no one liked me at my last school..."

"With those tits?!?" Jenn said.

Amy blushed.

"One day... they pushed me up against my locker after P.E.. Four of them, tied my arms behind my back, pulled down my shorts and panties. They started spanking my ass. They must have taken turns... I lost count after a fifty, which only made them hit me harder. They fingered me as they hit harder and harder. I started to cry, to beg, agree to everything they wanted. So they had me get on my knees and took turns playing with me.They made me cum in front of the whole gym class. I couldn't help it. Then I had to look them in the eyes and say thank you before they let me go. I... I never told anyone..."

"Jesus..." Jenn said.

"Yeah... I'm sorry Amy," Becky said.

"It's okay," Amy said. "The really sick thing about is that part of me enjoyed it, y'know being watched? Part of me wants someone to do it again. Isn't that fucked up?"

"No... I get it," said Jenn.

"How could you possibly get it?" Amy said venomously.

"My brother did have sex with me..." Jenn said.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Amy said.

"No... I liked that part," Jenn continued nonplussed. "But one day, in the locker room, the other girls took my clothes. Dad came to rescue me, but when he came back, he saw me naked.. Next thing I know I'm sucking his cock, and he's cumming all over my face... in front of the whole team."

"Oh Gawd, what did you do?" Amy asked.

"I ran out of there as fast as I could, cum splashing down my face and my titties. Then I never came back."

"It was easier on me. My Dad caught my sister and I in a 69 position. Dr. Proctor offered to relocate the family, and we ended up here."

"You... you are both here because of incest?" Amy stammered.

"Not just us, everyone here got here from sex with a family member," Jenn said.

"I... I haven't," Amy stuttered.

"Oh come on! We told you. Was it your Daddy?"

"I didn't! I never had sex with my Daddy!" She screamed this last part.

"Calm down, it's okay. Jennifer, she has no idea what's going on. Maybe they never told her," Becky said.

"They tell everyone," Jennifer said.

"Not if it's her parents," Becky said.

"Look!" Amy cut them off. "My Dad got hired here to teach history. That's it!"

"Ok, ok," Becky said perfectly calm. "It's just most of us come to Lot's Cove after getting outed. I hope it doesn't bother you, because nearly everyone here has had sex with a parent or sibling."

Amy thought for a second.

"No... I mean I get it," Amy said. "I like older men myself, I just... no one told me."

"Oh sweetie that's okay, we are all here so no one can judge us. Thanks for sharing that story with us," Becky soothed.

And despite the revelation, Amy felt better.

History went a lot like the other classes, except this lecture came from her father. Mr. Boyd talked in detail about the incestuous relationships between Egyptian pharaohs and their siblings. While in many causes, her father talked about the positive reigns from a clean bloodline, he rarely ever went into details of the less productive Egyptians. He ended with Cleopatra, who married her brother and completed a long line of inbred rulers, and yet showed the pinnacle of beauty.

Amy found it hard to focus. As the new teacher, she noticed several girls spreading their skirts apart to reveal their shaved pussies. Other girls seemed to stretch in a way which revealed their nipples when they raised their hand to ask a question. By the end of the period, Amy noticed a sizeable bulge in her father's pants and felt a pang of guilt over his aroused state.

As she left the classroom, Amy heard another teacher telling her Daddy to wait until the seventh inning stretch. She didn't know what baseball had to do with his erection but hoped he would find some relief soon. She knew exactly how her pussy felt when teased and at that though noticed the wetness in her patnies.

Sociology took a different turn. The teacher lectured entirely on the subject of the taboo, and how humans somehow knew that genetics were the only reason to avoid close kinship patterns.

"Even so.." said the teacher. "When human lived in small tribes, mating with a cousin or other close relative would often have been essential. Fear of a genetic bottleneck no longer constrains modern man. Medical advancements in birth control and care mitigate much of these risks. In many ways, these natural feelings are becoming beneficial again..."

"Pssst..."

Amy tried to ignore Jennifer.

"...Many cultures, in fact, do not make distinction between the love felt for a mother or father, and the love of a husband or wife. There simply isn't a difference."

"Amy... look..." Jenn said, holding on her phone.

On the screen showed a picture of Jennifer with her legs spread apart, her pussy filled with an older man's prick. She had her mouth open wide and her eyes closed; her smaller tits paused in mid bounce as she rode him. Amy could barely make out the man behind her, just his dark hair and thin goatee.

"That's my Daddy... see... before."

She swiped the phone and showed another picture, this time an innocent family photo, Jake and her wearing matching blue polo shirts and khaki shorts. Their mother wore her hair shorter and stood in a sundress. Next to her, the same man who had been inside his daughter, now held her waist lovingly.

"And after..."

She swiped again and now the family stood in the same position, this time completely naked. Amy gasped, noticing first the large breasts of their mother, bigger than even hers. Both the father and son both sported massive erections standing next to the naked girls. Finally, Amy noticed Jennifer's breasts, and did her best not to stare. Though much smaller, she noticed her large nipples, completely hard in the photograph and wondered when she could see them in person.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers