Incest Island: Bloom Family Case File

Story Info
Dr. Proctor interviews a whole family caught in the act.
7.5k words
4.41
79.6k
103

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

From the desk of Dr. Akio Proctor,

The following is a transcript of my initial interview with the Bloom family. This family of four has applied for relocation through our foundation after an incestuous relationship was publicly outed. A copy of the audio recording as well as additional information can be made available to interested academics. I have also documented my notes in italics when pertinent. For the purpose of confidentiality, all names and details have been changed or redacted.

The speakers in the transcript can be identified as: Akio Proctor, 55-year-old male, PhD and Professor of Anthropology at the University of Tokyo, Samuel Bloom, 45-year-old male, and Sarah Bloom, 39-year-old female. They are both the biological parents of two 18 year olds, Jake and Jennifer. As per their request, this initial interview did not begin in the presence of their children. However both Jake and Jennifer were ultimately required to complete the interview.

The transcript begins after pleasantries have been exchanged and with the entirety of the conversation recorded in the comfort of their living room.

Proctor: First, let me say thank you for meeting with me.

Samuel: is that really necessary?

He is pointing at my tape recorder.

Proctor: Let me assure you, Mr. Bloom. I am contractually obligated by the same confidentiality agreement you both have signed with my lawyer. My interest in your family is purely academic. I trust that you have had a chance to review my references as well as my contributions to various journals across the world.

Sarah: To be honest, it's still a little much to take in.

Proctor: I understand. However it is the purpose of my research and institution to provide aid to families such as your own. In return for my foundation's financial contribution, I only ask for complete transparency in order to conduct our research and advocacy. But I imagine you have questions.

Sarah: I guess a lot. I really don't know where to start.

Samuel: Let's start with how you have the money to do what you say.

Proctor: A simple explanation. Eugene Proctor, my paternal grandfather, fought against my country during the Second World War. During the conflict, he fell in love with my grandmother, a young Japanese woman. He stayed in the country for 20 years as a member of the United States military in the postwar occupation. He used a considerable sum from his salary to invest in major Japanese automobile companies, eventually creating a substantial net worth. Each member of my family since has been worth many billions of US dollars, although exactly how many I am unsure.

Samuel: So you don't actually have to work?

Proctor: We have very different cultures Mr. Bloom. In Japan, it would be dishonorable not to contribute to society. Certainly my family's wealth makes me comfortable, but it does not excuse me from service. If anything, as I have not earned any wealth through my own merit, I feel my contributions to the scholarly world must justify the use of these funds.

Sarah: You speak very good English. Did your grandfather teach you?

Proctor: No, Mrs. Bloom. It is not uncommon in Japan for students to learn even three or four languages. I am only fluent in English and Japanese. I can ask to use the toilet or visit the library in Mandarin, not much else I'm afraid.

Samuel: So what is it exactly you are offering?

Proctor: I assumed my lawyer gave you the details.

Samuel: He did, but I feel more comfortable hearing the same thing from your mouth.

Proctor: I am not sure what I can possibly add. My foundation would pay for your relocation to a small, isolated island in Japan. As you say, room and board would be provided. Indeed, the house available is quite luxurious; I have photos if you would like to see.

At this point, Samuel waves his hand indicating he is more interested in hearing me speak.

Proctor: Each working member of the household would be compensated with an annual salary equivalent to 50,000 US dollars. Any students or adults desiring an education would be provided with a distance-learning experience free from expense... of course consistent with their educational abilities.

Sarah: Jake and Jennifer could attend college for free?

Proctor: Precisely. However, while I am able to influence universities to a certain extent, education in Japan is far more strenuous than many public institutions in the United States. Let me assure you that I mean no offense. But it is possible your children would need remedial lessons to learn Japanese and any other subjects should they fail to meet standards. Japanese universities are very competitive. But appropriate educational classes and even tutoring will be provided free from charge in order to allow your family to pursue their field of interest.

Sarah: This is great. Jake could finally get caught up! He's been a year behind...

Samuel: Yeah... What's the catch?

Proctor: The catch, if I understand your meaning, is that your continued contract depends in your cooperation with my research. While your anonymity is assured, I will use interviews, including audio and video recordings for my publications. Again, no one will be able to identify you or your family.

Sarah: Video recordings?

She seems skeptical at this. Based on my experiences, I believe in America public recordings must be considered a violation.

Proctor: Yes, all the houses available come with video surveillance in every room. While none of this will be published, it is essential for research.

Samuel: Well thank you for your time, Dr. Proctor. I don't think we will be taking you up on that offer.

The father seems particular hostile. It is too bad, the reluctance of the father has the making of an excellent case study.

Proctor: That is certainly your choice. Thank you for letting me know now before I waste any more time. Best of luck.

Sarah: Honey, we need this.

Proctor: Again I assure you these videos are just for documentation. No one will see them apart for myself and my staff, who is thoroughly vetted and legally obligated to maintain the terms of my agreement.

There is a noticeable pause in the audio recording.

Proctor: I would encourage you to hear my offer and ask any questions. Most of the information will be in this packet in front of you. However, I must remind you both that your family has not been accepted into our program. The service is highly sought after and highly competitive. Japan has no laws regarding incest and on the island the age of consent is 13. Not only are we offering asylum, we are also offering ample compensation for any intrusion into your privacy. Please feel free to ask any questions; our lawyers will be happy to address them. However, my time is incredibly valuable. I have another meeting scheduled today and need to know if your situation meets with our standards. This being said, if you are not interested, we can make our goodbyes.

Sarah: We are interested. It's... just a lot to take in.

Samuel: We'll hear you out.

Proctor: Very well. Please start at the beginning. When did relations with your family start?

Sarah: Only a few months ago.

Proctor: Please, I need every detail.

Sarah: I don't know what happened. Maybe we didn't explain enough. Both Jake and Jennifer went to the best Christian private school in town. I can't say we ever had much of a talk with them. I told Jake and Jennifer when they were little that babies came from sperm fertilizing an egg. I just never told them how and they never asked.

Samuel: It wasn't much different growing up in our families. We just expected them to figure out like we did. Of course we got married young. Had kids soon after.

Sarah: But it always seemed so awkward to talk about. Especially with your parents. So we never talked about it. The school told them all about waiting for marriage... I guess we let them down.

Samuel: Look, Jake started it.

Sarah: That's not fair. I don't think he knew any better.

Proctor: Started doing what exactly?

Sarah: Going nearly naked, all over the house. He would get out of the shower walk around the house wearing nothing except a towel most of the evening. I never said anything at first, and Sam had work. Then I noticed him fiddling with his penis, usually at the computer.

Samuel: We only have the one desktop, and we keep it in the living room. The pastor warned us about it.

Sarah: I never saw him actually looking at pornography or anything bad. Mostly it was just stories. He would close out of the window if he noticed me watching. But I saw his hand underneath the towel. I could see the bulge beneath his gym shorts when he decided to wear that much. I should've stopped it, but I could see how big he was, bigger than Sam. I was raised to be a good Christian girl and had never seen anyone naked except my husband. Can you blame me for being curious?

Proctor: Rest assured, Mrs. Bloom. No one is here to judge you.

Sarah: Okay well once, around this time, I was in the hallway, and I didn't think he could see. But I watched him move the towel aside and start playing with his penis. I couldn't look away. It was just so big and beautiful. I couldn't believe he was mine. I never saw what he was looking at, but I did stay to watch as he started panting and moaning. He moved his penis so fast, up and down until there was semen all over his chest. I'd never seen a man do that. Then he stood up and used the towel to clean off. I hadn't seen his bottom in ten years, still so smooth and cute. It was so different than Samuel's... sorry, honey I don't mean anything by it.

Samuel: That's okay.

Sarah: It excited me. And I started watching him secretly. Samuel never masturbated, and it just made me so hot. Every night, when he thought we were asleep, I would stand out in the hallway and watch our son cum in front of the computer.

Samuel: That's not all of it though.

Sarah: No, I was getting to that. I don't know exactly when. Jennifer saw the same thing as me. Her brother offered to show her his if she showed him hers. Only Jen wasn't interested. Around the same time, she started hearing Sam and I having sex though the walls of her room.

Samuel: Her room is next to ours, and the walls are pretty thin.

Sarah: Somehow she convinced him to open the door connecting to our room while we were being intimate.

Proctor: I am afraid I will need more details. Are your son and daughter available?

Samuel: We don't want to involve them.

Sarah: Nonsense. They are already involved. Besides, they should know what they're getting into. Jen! Jake!

Sarah gets up from the table to retrieve her children. Unlike their parents, both Jake and Jennifer show little if any embarrassment or trepidation about describing their incest.

Jennifer: So this is the incest teacher?

Proctor: No, not exactly, more of an academic.

Sara: Kids, Dr. Proctor wants to relocate us in Japan. Living expenses would be accounted for, and you both would be given a tremendous opportunity to attend college abroad.

Jake: Alright.

Jennifer: What does he want?

Sara: Only to ask if you questions about what happened between you and your brother. I know this may be a little uncomfortable, but there are some things we don't know.

Jennifer: Oh that's no big deal, considering what happened after. I'm sure you and Daddy would love to hear all the naughty things we've been up to. So what you want to know?

Proctor: We were discussing how you watched your parents become intimate.

Jennifer: Oh yeah, I guess that is when things really began. Well Jacob kept jerking himself in the living room for mom and me.

Jennifer look knowingly at her mom, who gave a gasp of surprise.

Jennifer: Mom, you weren't much better at being discreet then Jake. I could see both of you from the right vantage point in the kitchen. My brother rubbing his dick through his towel or pulling it out from the pee hole in his boxers. I never saw much of you. But you did rub yourself too. I didn't know how to feel about it at first. All the girls at school gossip about sex, but they're such prudes. Except for XXXXXX, but that girl's such a slut. So I started checking out his history the next day after each of his spank sessions. There were some vanilla things, mostly he obsessed about young teenage boys tricking their mothers into anal sex. Like, what mom really wants her son to stick his penis in her bottom?

At this, Mrs. Bloom noticeably blushed. Is my interpretation that she had either already has or desires to engage in anal intercourse with her son.

Jennifer: I started reading some of the sites you visited. Mostly, I got interested in father/daughter stories, ones where the girl just teases her daddy so bad he has to teach her a lesson with his big daddy cock. So I decided to catch my brother one day. Not like it was hard (giggles)... okay it was. Mommy wasn't awake, and Jake thought he had the living room to himself. He didn't even bother to hide himself; I saw his boxers pulled down to his ankles. He didn't notice me creep closer to that ridiculously long tool. My brother was completely engrossed in whatever story he was reading. I heard him start moaning as he jerked his cock harder and harder. He didn't notice until I grabbed his penis.

Jake: God, I jumped like 10 feet in my chair.

Jennifer: That didn't stop you from letting your younger sister play with that big dick. Had anyone touched you down there before, brother? You acted like it was your first time. So did I. I was all like, oh Jacob, what's that? What are you doing?

Jake: You know it was my first time.

Jennifer: I think I brought you pretty close to the edge; it just wasn't what I had mind. I can't remember exactly what I said, except that you shouldn't be whacking off about other people's families when you can see your own from my room. I led him down the hallway by his cock, making sure to squeeze now and then. I guess Mommy and Daddy have forgotten, but there's a door connecting their room to mine that opens up with these three sliding panels. They have a dresser stacked against it, but if I open it a little bit, I can see through the crack just enough. I've been watching Mommy and Daddy fuck like forever, but I always wanted to share it with someone. Mommy seemed to be really horny that night; she started right on top of Daddy, riding his hard cock until she pushed forward, her breasts against his face. She held onto his head and grinded harder and harder. Oh God, it was sexier than what I had seen before. What made you so horny, Mommy?

Mrs. Bloom blushes in embarrassment.

Sarah: I... saw my son stroking himself before you did.

Jennifer: That makes sense. Jake got me all worked up too. But I wanted to show him our Mommy and Daddy making love together. I let him look through the crack; with the dresser in the way, there was only room for one.

Jake: I saw Mom positioned on her feet, bowlegged as she worked herself down on Dad. He had her held around the shoulders, pushing her down faster and faster as she moaned with pleasure. I never put my penis away. I felt harder than ever. I wanted to shoot all over, but I needed to see more.

Jennifer: I pushed him away. There was only room for one of us to watch, and I needed to see what was happening. I saw Daddy put Mom on her hands and knees and fuck her like a dog. Only it was like she fucked him like that, even though he's got the pee-pee. Her breasts bounced back and forth as he moved faster, and still she seemed really to be moving against him. Then she started yelling, saying all sorts of things like: fuck me harder, Daddy! It's your tight little pussy! Cum wherever you want, Daddy! Cum on your little slut! As I watched, I pulled off my shorts and pushed my panties to the side.

Jake: I had never seen a pussy before; they never show them in movies, and I couldn't make out Mom's. And suddenly here I was a second senior, seeing my baby sister's clit, her pussy dripping with excitement. I saw her stick two fingers up inside her little hole like it was nothing. I didn't know what to watch. Right next to me, my sister is riding her fingers like Mommy was with Dad's cock. And through the little crack, I could see Dad pounding away, grabbing Mommy's big, bouncing titties as he pulled her closer to him.

Jennifer: I was definitely more interested in my brother right in front of me, getting closer and closer to cumming every second. I always hated when they did doggy style; most the time I can only see Daddy's ass.

Jake: You missed out! This time Dad kept moving faster and faster until he yelled that he was going to cum. And then he popped out, showing me Mommy's gaping hole. Instead of putting it back, he just started spraying all over her bottom.

Jennifer: Oh I could hear that, even spread out with my legs open on the bed. Mommy screamed: Oh God Daddy that's it! Cum all over my little slut ass. Cover me with your cum, Daddy. Use me like a whore... just let me cum!

Sarah: I'm not sure I said all that.

Jake: You did!

Jennifer: I'm surprised you remember anything you heard.

Jake: It's all burned in my brain.

Jennifer: I called you over before Mom finished. You never even bothered to kiss me, at least not in my mouth. Your hands went straight to my shirt; you seemed so glad I wasn't wearing a bra.

Jake: I never knew my sister had such beautiful boobies.

Jennifer: That's sweet, but they aren't big. I know you like Mommy's better; her breasts barely stay in her shirt.

Jake: Well I know you like Daddy's dick better. I remember you grabbing me by my throbbing head and sliding it into your tight little lips. It wasn't my name you were calling, not even as your eyes went wide with pleasure.

Proctor: What did you say?

Jennifer: Oh, who can remember exactly?

Jake: I can. Oh God, Daddy please fuck me. Please put your big Daddy dick deeper and deeper inside me. I'll be a good slut like Mommy. Take your little girl, Daddy, I need it-

Jennifer: That's not all I said! He felt amazing, Mr. Proctor. He has such a big penis. It filled me up so good. I could barely take it. My brother wasn't in the mood to take his time. He fucked me so hard and fast, forcing my body on the bed. Once I tried to close my legs and stop him... it was just too much. Still my pussy felt so good, better than any time I ever played with myself. As I got so close, I remember almost yelling: fuck me, brother! Fuck your sister... take her cherry and use that tight little virgin hole. Breed your baby sister with your big brother cum!

Jake: She did say that. But she was so loud I had to put my hand over her mouth. So I could hear her moaning into my hand as I held her head still. The way her body writhed underneath me, bucking back to take me deeper took away any control I had. She felt so good, so wet and tight. It was like nothing I've ever felt. I almost came inside her after a few seconds. I don't know how I held on so long; I know it only took a minute or two and as soon as her tight little body started writhing against me, I couldn't hold on anymore. I didn't even consider that she was my sister or that neither of us had protection. I just let go inside of my sister's vagina.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers