Incest: It's Big

Story Info
Mother's group become sons sexy play things.
11.4k words
4.02
122.5k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over 18.

The author in no way condones violence to any person.

*****

Ryan Backman had always been close to his mother Ali. Their relationship grew as a matter of necessity over the previous year. It had been a difficult year. 10 months ago Roger Backman, Ali's husband - Ryan's father, had died in a horrific car crash. But now it was Ryan's 18th birthday. And while the memories lasted Ali and Ryan supported each other as they moved on. In the lead up to his 18th birthday the relationship grew almost daily between Ryan and his mother Ali. They laughed, joked and played together. Ryan was fond of hugging his mother and she enjoyed, if not needed, the intimacy that had developed between them. It was important, especially to her as the psychological wounds were still deep. Somewhere in the back of her mind, a place she didn't want to look too hard at, she was increasingly aware that his hugs and kisses were becoming more frequent, intimate and she was sure that the occasional slip when his arms pushed up against her boobs were not entirely by accident. But it was nothing that she wanted to raise as an issue. 'Boys being boys,' she thought to herself.

Ali Backman was every man's dream woman; an uncanny Elle Macpherson look alike. Tall, blonde, an angel face with a wide smile and a killer body, slim, smooth lines with large breasts she was the envy of all. Her son shared good looks and at six foot two was tall and athletic. He had no trouble attracting women.

Sunday Evening

The party was going well and Ali was both pleased and proud as she watched the celebration of Ryan becoming a man. She sipped her wine, not the first of the night, and chatted with her friends from the mother's group. They watched as his mates went through the rituals as only boys can do - especially after a few beers. Everyone at the party gathered round as Ryan cut his birthday cake and they joined a rousing rendition of happy birthday. Ali took a moment to acknowledge a wave of sadness that her husband was missing but gathered herself, marvelling at her beloved son as he basked in the spotlight; sophisticated and confident. She looked on him with unrequited love and pride.

Ryan put the knife down and grabbed his mother, pulling her to him. The crowd laughed. 'Ok boys, get your cameras ready because I want a picture of this. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate the efforts mom put in, not only for tonight but every day of my life. I have the most amazing mother in the world. I want everyone to know and I want a picture guys,' and with that he held her tight and kissed her passionately on the lips, her breasts crushed against him and their bodies plastered against each other. Flushed and taken by surprise she opened her mouth in mild protest then was shocked as she felt his tongue push insistently between her lips. She could feel herself blushing as his tongue probed provocatively deeper into her mouth as he chased her tongue. He held her in the embrace as the cameras flashed and flashed and flashed and the party crowd whooped, clapped and cheered.

The embrace seemed to last forever but finally Ali felt his grip loosen. She was flustered, her face hot and flushed as their lips slowly parted. As they separated she could see the excitement in his eyes as he lapped up the cheers from his mates surrounding them.

'To mom, with love,' he said to his mates as he raised a beer in toast before letting her go. In front of everyone he gave her a playful pat on the ass as she hastened out of the limelight.

Ali hurried into the kitchen. She leaned back against the wall as she tried to gather her emotions. She struggled to control her breathing which was quick and shallow, but as her memory went to his kiss her heart started racing as she relived the memory. He had no fear, no uncertainty, she felt the eagerness with which he thrust his tongue into her mouth, the intimacy of the act carried out in front of their friends. Her hand went to her ass where he gave her a pat. She knew that the pat on her ass, was a public message seen by everyone. She was dismayed that her ass was burning where he slapped her. She knew that she should respond in some way but didn't know how without upsetting their relationship. She rationalised that it was all done in fun.

The party was a roaring success. Eventually all the guests left. Ali dressed into her PJs and sank into the lounge. She sighed contentedly as she sat back, happy that Ryan's party had gone off so well. Ryan brought her a glass of wine and flopped next to her.

'Thanks mom, I'm lucky, you are the best mom in the world,' he said and she was mildly surprised as he gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. The cheek kiss seemed to be forgotten for the night.

Ali had a warm feeling in her stomach as she took a sip of wine. 'Thank you baby,' she said and reached out a hand to rub his cheek affectionately. 'And I'm sure I have the best and most loving son too.'

She was happy, tired but happy. She was surprised as Ryan took her feet and put them in his lap. 'Relax,' he said as he started massaging her feet and calf muscles. His touch was heavenly. She finished her wine, then, as so often happened, drifted off to sleep.

Ryan watched her slowly close her eyes.

'Mom, mom?' he quietly quizzed. Sure she was asleep he slowly pushed her knees apart. As her robe fell open he could glimpse her briefs. His cock was hard as he gently massaged the inside of her thighs, marvelling at how smooth the skin was, gradually letting his fingers get closer and closer until with a soft moan he let the tips of his fingers ever so gently stroke her path of paradise. If she woke... well, he was ready. His touch was soft and brief. He was pleased when he heard her breathing change; deeper, longer breaths.

'She's not awake but she can feel it,' he thought.

Enough, carefully he eased out of his seat. Her long legs were slightly apart and he left her robe partially open. His stomach was churning with excitement and his cock hard with desire as he slowly walked behind the lounge. Gently, ever so gently he reached over Ali's shoulder. His hands were shaking as he eased open her robe and the top button of her PJs. Carefully he pulled the lapel back to expose her breast to his gaze.

For a moment he was dumb struck. His cock was throbbing so hard he thought he would cum. He was drooling as he gently cupped a breast, fondled it lovingly before rubbing a finger over her nipple. He almost wet himself as she gave an almost inaudible moan and her head turned to one side. He waited for her to settle then gently fondled her breast again and after a brief period of time was rewarded as the nipple hardened to a tight little bud. He was excited but didn't want to push his luck at the moment, but at the same time he wanted to leave some evidence; wanted her to know, maybe not know but create some uncertainty. So he left her PJs open to the rim of her areola then went back to his chair.

A short while later he made a pretence of getting up and going to bed. Ali woke groggily as Ryan rose.

'Yeah, I'm going to bed too,' she mumbled as she hurriedly pulled her robe and PJ's together, embarrassed that somehow her robe and PJs had come undone, exposing a liberal amount of leg and breast. She was flustered as she realised her nipple was sensitive and puckered.

'Mom,' Ryan said softly as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. 'Mom, thank you again for tonight and everything else you have done for me throughout my life. I love you. You are the most wonderful mother in the world.' And with that he gently pressed his lips to hers, his tongue flicking repeatedly over her lips as he held the kiss for a few heartbeats more than the right amount of time before releasing her and with a wicked smile gave her ass a gentle squeeze and a playful pat before taking off for his room.

Ali was stunned and too slow to react. By the time she realised what he had done he was gone. She knew she would have to address the matter with Ryan soon, not now... but... soon. It's just that she felt good.

Monday morning she was making breakfast when he came in. He wrapped her gently in his arms. They held the embrace, neither wanting to break the spell until he leaned in and kissed her. His lips were soft, gentle, demanding and his tongue gradually encouraged her to part her lips giving him access to her mouth as he chased her tongue around her mouth.

'Mmmm, can't start a day better than that,' he said, his smile and manner so innocent, full of love and humour as he let her go.

She was on the verge of raising his tongue kissing when his phone went. By the time he came back he was telling her about another matter. The moment lost she rationalised that it wasn't such a critical issue and she would deal with it at a more appropriate time.

Anyway; he had school to get ready for and it was her mother's day get together so she had to get ready as well.

Later that morning Ali was having coffee with the mother's group when Sharon Drysdale burst into the room, threw her bag down and slumped into a chair. 'Fucking men,' she growled and the ladies looked at her questioningly. 'Jesus fucking Christ, I'm married to a man who would rather go to work than get active between my legs and a son who has a fucking mommy crush,' she muttered.

'Mummy crush?' questioned Janice.

'Oh Christ, every time I turn around my son Mario is there. He hugs me but does it in a way that crushes my boobs against him, he kisses my neck, rubs against me, accidently touches my ass. I don't know what to do, if I call him out he will deny it anyway. I'm sure that if he had the chance he would fuck me... can you believe that? I don't know what to do. I'm sure he is over sexed. He needs a girlfriend.'

'Ah it's not so unusual,' Geraldine Ho said quietly but firmly and all the ladies turned to face her. Geraldine was a psychologist specialising in teen issues. 'Most boys have a mommy crush of some sort as they grow up. Most get over it pretty quickly, especially if they have a girlfriend, but not all. For some it becomes an obsession, and that's where it gets dangerous. When he starts seeing you as his property... well if you call him out at the wrong time there is a high risk of violence. If you don't get on top of that really early then you might find that it's too late.'

'Ok, and what if you don't call him out?'

'Well my dears. Think back to when you were a teenager. Remember how all boys wanted was sex. How their passion was almost overwhelming. You would spend the night defending yourself and no matter how many times you said 'no' - well how many times did that work? Well that's where your sons are at now. And the problem is that it's you they want. You need to understand that in their sexually agitated mind your refusal to do anything to stop their initial advances means that you condone their actions, that you really want them between your legs. For them it's now just a game, a matter of time. The more they take liberties with you the more they will take liberties with you; the more they own you. This is not going to drag on for months, things will escalate quickly and suddenly you will find it's too late; they will not stop. '

'Times are changing, a lot of things that were taboo are now common. Have you heard the expression MILF?' A few nodded, a few shook their heads. 'Mothers I would like to fuck. That's you ladies! Single families, that's what boys, all boys are discussing these days. So if you think they are discussing fucking their friend's mothers how much of a leap is it to think they might be thinking about fucking their own mothers? Other kids are. In my office I get it every day. Think about it, every day and not from just one or two kids. And, dare I say it, they are all pretty excited about the prospect. And it's not just boys, girls are into incest as well but for them it's easier. They all find it easy to seduce their fathers or brothers.'

'Five years ago the word gay meant happiness, anal sex was for the Greeks and oral sex... well that was strictly for porn movies. Porn is now a staple for teens, they all watch it and nothing is out of bounds, nothing is taboo. In fact, taboo is the most exciting part for them. Now, as one girl told me last week 'if you are still a virgin when you turn 13 you are a loser. 13! Think of it, being a virgin is a stigma. That's the new world order and the new standard and as the girls tell me, forget women's lib and equality, it is all about pleasing the male. The worst thing that can happen to a girl is to have the boy label her a lousy lay, her reputation is trashed. So ladies get used to the fact that cock is king! How do you like the fact that you might have to kneel and kiss the king?'

'Look, don't think you are in a unique situation, incest is big. Very big; a lot bigger than you think. 'As one young boy, and I mean young, said to me "what's the big deal. The old man has pissed off. I want it, she wants it, she is available when I want it so I fuck her every day. I'm the boss, she knows it, she does anything I want. We both enjoy it. As long as she doesn't get pregnant I can't see a problem?' That's today's logic for the young people, that's how they think, that's how your son thinks. There are so many single parent families and many of those women are vibrant, beautiful women. You would be surprised if I told you who and where they live. But I can assure you, you already know a few, probably more than a few, you just don't know who. But let me say, most of those women love it. As one said, he is ready all the time and it's been years since she had a hard, throbbing cock pounding her pussy as she screamed in orgasm. Now she has it day and night.'

Geraldine looked at the stunned faces and smiled to herself, she had them in the palm of her hand. No one moved.

'Now tell me,' she said looking at the ladies 'have any of you found a pair of your panties, especially new panties, in his bed or under the pillow?'

One by one the ladies all shook their head although it seemed that most went red in the face and looked anywhere but at Geraldine. Sharon looked at the floor, embarrassed.

'I wouldn't know,' muttered Ali. 'He makes his own bed and keeps his room spotless I might add.' But she could feel a hard knot of uncertainty form in her stomach as they spoke. There were other thoughts in her mind.

Geraldine could see that Ali was uncomfortable, as a psych she knew the signs so she homed in on Ali whilst speaking to the group. 'Oh, but you would notice if your new panties disappeared wouldn't you?' Geraldine said knowingly, the hint of a smile playing on her face as she looked directly at Ali. Ali nodded but the hard knot was now burning in her stomach. She felt hot, unable to hold eye contact with Geraldine. 'If you ever find your panties in his bed you will probably see signs of him having jacked off into them. Now THAT my dears is a sure sign that you are in trouble, that he is thinking of incest with you. He's marking you, virtual mating if you like it's a sign of ownership. In his mind he owns you. There are other signs, some you might expect others perhaps not.

And she continued to look at Ali. 'If he kisses you.'

Ali was trembling, she wished Geraldine would look away but she didn't. 'Oh come on now. I've given Ryan a peck on the cheek most days before he goes to school. I've done that since he started school. Surely you're not telling me that's a prelude to incest?' Ali blurted out, her emotions getting on top of her.

'No, no, not at all,' cooed Geraldine leaning slightly closer to Ali. 'What I mean is the full on kiss; and,' she said raising her eyebrows, 'especially if he gets his tongue into your mouth.'

Ali was sweating, all the mothers had been at Ryan's party. They saw the kiss, knew he must have had his tongue in her mouth, saw the pat on her ass. Her eyes flicked nervously to the other members of the group and just as quickly flicked away. They were all staring at her, some with a smirk on their face. Ali could hardly breathe, the room was closing in on her.

Geraldine continued as if stalking Ali. Her voice soft, enticing if not seductive. 'In his mind that only leads to one conclusion, that you are making love with him. Look, prostitutes generally don't allow their patrons to kiss them... so from his point of view you're condoning his advances. If he progresses to doing it in public... well... he's made a statement of intent to his mates and he can't back down.'

'You have three private places; your ass, your breasts and your pussy. More often than not he will start touching your ass; you get one chance to stop him, if you don't react strongly the first time then he owns first base. It's his! He's now in a scoring position. Within a short period of time he's out to steal second... and he's sure as hell got his mind set on getting to home base. So ladies, if you feel him touching your ass, your nipples, or god help you, tickling your pussy, generally when you are asleep. At that stage he is planning to fuck you and depending on the circumstances... you may not be able to stop him, probably can't. Ladies, you have to stop thinking of your sons as your babies and start thinking of them as strong, aggressive, oversexed men intent on getting into YOUR pants by any method they can. In short, they are dreaming of fucking YOU every night... every night girls.'

Ali was hot from blushing as they listened to Geraldine. Mentally she was ticking the list off one by one. She knew how and why her PJs were open and her nipples aroused.

'Now, here's the disturbing part. If he makes move on you he has to succeed. You have to make sure he succeeds.'

'WHAT! What do you mean, he has to succeed? The fuck he does,' spluttered Jenny somewhat taken aback.

'He's a boy making a move on his mother. He probably has told his mates, that's how they do it these days. He knows it's taboo even though he has a different set of values. If you are too strong and he fails how do you think he feels: humiliated, weak, embarrassed, a loser, hopeless, a boy not a man... he's a nothing, a failure. There is no way he can go back and front his mates. In the circumstances he is going to do one of three things: withdraw in himself until he can get away from home forever; leave home straight away and never return or, every parent's worst nightmare...'

'Jesus, suicide,' said Ali filling in the silence for the group. The fear evident in her voice. At that moment she was thankful that she hadn't raised the tongue kiss issue. And Geraldine nodded.

There was a stunned silence before Amber spoke. 'Oh my god, I feel ill just thinking about it. I don't want to think about it,' she said putting her hands up in surrender. 'If I thought... if I rejected his advances and he committed suicide... if I had done something... if I could have stopped it. I couldn't cope, he's my baby, he's everything in my life. My god, if he ever makes a move... he can have it, I won't stop him. I will spread myself and he can fuck me as often as he likes. I'm not going to bury my son,' she muttered and all the other women were looking stonily faced, their heads nodding slowly in agreement. The mood was worse than sombre as they were alone with their thoughts.

Then Angela Baillif leaned forward. 'You have a contract that covers the school so you would speak to our boys. Is that right?'

'I can't comment one way or other, it's confidential,' Geraldine replied.

'No, that's not good enough,' Angela retorted angrily, banging the table. 'These are our boys we are talking about and if you think any of them might be suicidal... If you don't tell us and something happens... ' Her fury was evident in her tone and body language.

'Whoa girls,' Ali said as the meeting looked like getting out of hand. 'Geraldine isn't responsible for what actions our boys take or what we do in response. Let's not kill the messenger here. She is only giving us advice,' she said.