Incest, Of Meter Men and Malls

Story Info
Excitement of discovery renews the public outing idea.
4.3k words
4.62
71.2k
26
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Incest

Of Meter Men and Malls

Chapter 6

~ There are some that believe luck to be an intrinsic thing. A tangible item that is capable of being used or tapped into. Their fear is using too much at one time, believing that in doing so the opposite will occur with no reprieve until the "luck pot" has refilled ~

*

I woke the next morning with a sudden jolt. At some point, my dreaming had turned nightmarish. Alone in my room, I stared at the ceiling not wanting to move. The pillow was damp from dream induced sweating and I struggled trying to remember when and how I'd gone to bed.

It took awhile but, my anxiety drained away slowly and I turned to look at the alarm clock on my night stand. 'Damn, noon already!' I thought and moved to get up, feeling almost drugged.

Slipping on a pair of boxers, I left my room on unsteady legs to find the women of my life. Abby's room was empty. Only the rumpled bed and strewn clothing marked her former presence and that of Andrea.

Mom's room was also empty but, neatly made up. No one would have known anyone had slept in the room. With a sigh, I made my way towards the kitchen, wondering what was going on now.

I found the coffee pot half empty and cold. The thought of remaking coffee seemed like just too much work. With a silent curse, I grabbed a cup, filled it with cold coffee and placed it in the microwave. The timer started its count down, as I leaned against the kitchen counter recalling Jean's final comment the night before.

'Sweet Jesus...three? I have three women now!' The thought hit me hard, like a rock between the eyes. I shook my head trying to clear my mind and heard the microwave timer dinging out the coffee was ready. Easing onto the, high backed, kitchen chair I mentally retraced the events of the past few days.

I was no better off for my thinking. In fact, somehow luck had entered into the picture. 'What else could it be?' I thought. I mean I wasn't the superstitious type but, I'd always had this thing about luck. I poured out the half full cup of coffee, grabbed a beer and headed for the backyard. Fresh air, sunshine and a little relaxation would surely help me. I had more thinking to do.

Jean found me there, reclining on the chase lounge, sipping my beer, lost in thought. I hadn't noticed her return and she didn't come to join me immediately either. When she did, she glided out wearing a, long flowing, chemise tied loosely under her breasts and, low cut, panties. She looked positively radiant and smiled warmly at me.

"It's wonderful to see you relaxing Joey." She commented, sliding the patio door closed.

I shielded my eyes and smiled as I took in her, firm, buttocks under the see through garment. They tightened as she pushed the door and then relaxed to soft round mounds, begging to be squeezed and rubbed.

"Hey, back already?" I asked.

"Yeah, I wanted a little time with you alone. Would you mind?" She came back.

The two inch high heel shoes set off her scanty outfit, as she strolled like cat on the prowl towards me. She carried two glasses and a small bottle of Chianti and set them down on the patio table next to me.

"It's going to get harder, you know, getting time alone with you - wine?"

With my nod, she bent quickly to pour out the wine, letting her breasts rock gently for my pleasure. I couldn't help it. I reached out to cup one, full, voluptuous breast and gently held it as she poured the wine. Her nipple hardened under my touch and her smile turned into a large grin.

"God Joey, you are nothing like your dear father -- bless his soul. You make me wet just thinking about being with you. What are you doing out here anyway?"

"Thinking." I replied simply and gently slid my hand and fingers from her tit.

"Humm, kinda early in the day for deep thought isn't it? What about Joey?" She questioned and eased down on a lounge chair at my side.

I felt the early stirrings of my penis when I answered her. Her lovely vision and the fact she had rested her free hand high on my bare thigh had brought on the thickening. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh you know - me, you, the girls. Everything I guess. I'm using up my luck pretty fast you know. I'm thinking I haven't got much left, if any."

"Joey! I didn't know you were superstitious!" Jean came back and laughed softly.

"No, no it's not that really. I just think luck can be used up and if I haven't been lucky lately I don't know what else to call it. I keep thinking something is going to change and it won't be good." I answered and sipped on the wine.

"Hmm, I see. That never crossed my mind Joey. So you think it's just luck that I'm sitting here with you - nearly naked?" She responded, emphasizing her last words with a brief pause.

Jean sipped her wine waiting for me to answer. Not getting an immediate response, she leaned over letting her breasts tumble from the loosely tied chemise and planted her warm lips on mine.

Probing with her tongue, she licked at my lips and easily slid between them. Like melting butter, she gently pressed into me and kissed me passionately. Her free hand slipped under the leg of my boxers but, she didn't grab my manhood.

Instead, Jean softly gripped my inner thigh. Her fingers lightly brushed my scrotum, sending a quiver through my body and lengthening my penis dramatically. Our breathless kiss ended and Jean leaned back, smiling.

"I suppose that was luck too?" She asked removing her hand from my thigh, giving me a coy little pout. Before I could respond she stood up and sighed, "Well, I guess if my wanting to make love to you is just luck and you've used so much of it, you wouldn't be interested, right?"

I swallowed hard, feeling the lump of my Adam's apple. Jean turned to walk away, just as my cock head shot out the top of my boxers. I leaped off the lounge chair, shoving my boxers down and yelled after her.

"No, no not luck Jean! Please don't leave me like this, please Jean!" I pleaded loudly, as I hopped first on one foot and then the other shedding my boxers.

Jean ignored my pleas and maintained her steady walk towards the house. Free of the boxers I ran towards her, my penis flinging pre-cum in every direction and caught her just as she reached for the patio door.

Breathless, I pinned her against the door and quickly dropped to my knees, ripping her panties down her beautiful legs. Pressing my face into her buttocks I pleaded once again.

"Don't go, don't leave me. I want you! It's not luck Jean!"

Jean held her position, her back towards me and softly spoke, "No? What then Joey? Why do you want me?" and I thought I heard a small giggle.

"Lust Jean. It's pure lust and you're beautiful. I want to fuck you so bad, please don't go!" I cried out, standing up and pressed my stiff penis into the crack of her ass.

"Umm yes, I think I could be persuaded. Is that what I think it is Joey? Aw but it can't be it's so big and hard! What is that Joey?" She teased.

Slowly, Jean turned allowing me to keep her pinned against the door. The friction of our bodies was pure heaven. Huskily, Jean sighed out and reached to wrap her arms around my neck. She sought my lips once again, as I raised her right leg up. She knew instinctively what I wanted to do and helped by reaching down with one hand. I forced my butt backwards enough for Jean to grasp my stiff cock and push it down. With an eager and urgent movement, Jean had my cock head waiting at the entrance to her wet pussy.

"My pussy is all yours Mr. Lucky!" She growled, without parting with my lips.

True to her word, Jean was wet and the sweet aroma of her sex waffled up between us, as I pressed my pelvis towards her. My cock slipped in easily and the aroma became stronger, heady even. Jean cried out and pulled her head back, showing me a surprised and yet very pleased look.

"Oh God Joey, your father never fucked me like this!" She moaned out and tipped her head back against the door.

I reached around to grab her ass cheeks and started to thrust my hips into her soft mound. The sound of my penis ramming into her pussy was a musical, wet, slurping sound, accompanied by my scrotum slapping against her leg. With lust filled eyes, Jean released her neck hold and offered up her breasts, begging me to suck her nipples.

"Fuck me Joey, fuck hard! I've been thinking about this all day!" She cried out, after I sucked in one nipple to ravish it. "Yes, Joey, suck it! God,suck it hard!"

In our standing position, my cock rubbed Jean's clit with harsh fury on every thrust. In moments, the leg she stood on was shaking wildly and Jean clawed at my back, urging me on. There was no stopping me.

The wildness of Jean's actions built up my own and I released her butt to force her arms high up on the door and pin them. Jean somehow managed to keep her leg raised and cried out when I slammed hard into her pussy, getting ready to cum.

"Oh God! No Joey, Joey stop!" Jean suddenly wailed out and tried to push me away.

I thought she was acting, driving me to greater and more fanatical actions but, she wasn't. None the less, I started to squat and drive my cock into her sweet pussy with even greater abandon and she cried out again, this time anger and fear carried her words.

"God dammit Joey! I mean it, stop! The meter man -- he's here! He's watching us!" She screamed out.

I released Jean's arms and started to turn, not believing my ears. Jean quickly grabbed my head and kept me from fully turning. She forced my head down against her shoulder, just as I came. My body stiffened and Jean jumped up visibly on her toes as she felt the large load of cum slam into her.

"Oh My God, Oh God not now!" She whispered in my ear and then I heard her add, "John, hi! I'm so embarrassed. A girl gets lonely John, you understand right?" and I released another pulsing load. I couldn't help it. I felt Jean's body cumming and marveled that she was able to keep what little composure she did.

Then, from behind me, I heard a voice. "Holy shit, Mrs. Harmon I'm sorry! If I'd known..." A brief, uneasy, silence followed and then I heard the back gate slam close and the sound of hurried foot steps.

A giddy laugh escaped Jean's throat, as she released her hold on me. I quickly turned my head to see the gate wiggling. "Jesus he saw us?" I gasped, with my cock still buried deep inside her.

Between insane sort of laughs and snorts Jean nodded her head. "Fuck I hope he doesn't know it was you Joey! We're in deep shit if he does!" She said, gasping for air as she came down from her climax.

I pulled my stiff cock from Jean and she collapsed against the patio door, sinking down with her hands covering face. I shook violently, an after shock of coming so hard, and watched my cum ooze from Jean's pussy.

"Now that's what I call luck! Bad luck but luck just the same." Jean mumbled between her hands and I groaned over the implications of what had just happened. She sat there staring at the backyard gate.

"Jean! Christ you have to stop him! You've got to find out for sure!" I cried out, finally realizing just what the intrusion might mean.

"Oh, and just what would you suggest I ask him Joey? Never mind Joey, I've got it. I'll just run up and say John, oh John you don't think that was Joey, my son, throwing a fuck into me do you?" She replied in a sarcastic tone and gave me an 'I can't believe you' sort of look.

Jean had made her point, even though I hated to admit it. There was nothing to be done, except to wait. I moved off to grab my boxers and Jean pushed herself up trying to regain some composure. I heard the patio door slide open and Jean was disappearing into the house when I turned around. Shaken by the event, I hurried to join her.

The front door bell rang out, just as I closed the patio door. I jumped at the loud sound and Jean hurried off to slip into something a bit less revealing. The bell sounded off twice more before Jean returned to peer cautiously out the living room window.

"It's John, the meter man!" She whispered and indicated for me to stay in the kitchen.

My heart was pounding, high in my throat, when she walked to the door. I had to know what was being said and inched closer to the doorway, straining to hear.

Jean pulled her house coat tightly closed, tried to smooth her tousled hair and opened the door. "John? I'm sorry but the shows over." Jean commented with an amazing display of calmness and slight sarcasm.

I inched a bit farther to peer between the door and jamb. I could see the meter mans pallid face as he quickly dropped his head and started apologize.

"Mrs. Harmon no, please I hope you don't think. I, I've never had this happen to me before! I'm embarrassed and so sorry that I walked in on you. You aren't planning to call the office are you? I mean I could loose my job over this!" He stammered out quickly, raising his head only once to look at Jean's face.

When he dropped his head once more, waiting for her reply, Jean looked back in my direction and smiled. Giving me a quick wink, she released her hand hold on her house coat, exposing the full swell of her breasts and turned back towards the meter man.

"Nonsense John! I'm the one who should be embarrassed! Call the office for what? You were just doing your job. Look, I met a young man and, well let's just say, things got a little carried away." Jean replied and, even from where I stood, I could see the light redness growing on her cheeks.

'She is good, very good!' I thought, closely watching, meter man, John's next reaction. I almost started to laugh. John's eyes were huge when he caught sight of Jean's glorious chest. His mouth opened and moved but nothing came out.

I slapped my hand over my mouth when I heard Jean break the silence with, "Are you married John? I mean you're a very good looking man John. I was wondering..."

"Yes, married! I'm married Mrs. Harmon!" John nearly shouted back and then quickly added, "I really have to go but, I've got to read your meter first. Is that okay?"

"Of course John, please do! First Wednesday of every month, is that right?" Jean replied back.

John's shocked look was priceless. He stuttered out an answer to her question. It was obvious John was worried that his next visit might end up the same way. With a quick nod, John turned and hurried away.

Jean sealed John's mouth forever with her final comment. "I'll see you next month John! Don't be shy just walk in, okay?"

That was it for me. I broke out in raucous laughter as Jean closed the front door. She turned flashing a bare breast my way and started to laugh herself. I stepped out from behind the kitchen door and watched her exaggerated walk, alternately flashing her tits like a stripper coming down a stage runway.

We waited for John to finish up. Jean couldn't help one last shot at the hapless meter man. She slid open the patio door and stepped out half way to say good bye. Jean opened her robe wide enough for her breasts to be fully exposed and they rocked mightily as she waved to John. Our laughter started up again after John all but ran out of the gate. Shrugging off the heavy house coat, Jean stepped gracefully back out onto the patio.

"Joey, come out, he's gone and I need some wine! Wow, that was wild huh?" She yelled out, taking a seat at the table.

"Any bets that John's old lady gets a good fucking tonight?" She quipped as I cautiously walked out, not sure if Jean was telling the truth.

"You are bad Jean and I mean baaaaaddddd!" I replied, sitting down.

"I know Joey, don't you just love it!" She commented and tipped her head back to laugh softly.

The afternoon ended quietly and with much less drama. Jean dozed comfortably on the chase lounge, her body glistening softly in the afternoon sun. I set my empty glass down and went to shower. A smile crossed my face, as I thought of nearly being caught. It was exciting, more so than I ever expected. 'Was that part of the public thrill Abby and Jean had gotten?' I wondered, entering the house.

~

Jean busied herself in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Her face carried the glow of a woman well satisfied and something else. It was something that another would not immediately recognize but, I did. I came to think it as the spark of life, fed by mischievous thinking that made her blue eyes so radiant.

"So, what's up?" I asked seeing that look, as I passed by the kitchen.

"Up? Why Joey whatever do you mean?" Jean responded back, a bit too coyly.

"Mommm, I see your cogs clicking and turning - is there anything I should know about?" I replied, walking up to her.

"Well dear..." She started her reply when we heard Abby and Andrea come through the front door.

"Hi, we're back, you guys decent?" Abby called out.

"In the kitchen Abby." Jean answered back and then added, "Sorry Joey, later okay?" giving me a wink.

"Hi girls, hey give me a hand with dinner will you?" Jean smiled and said, greeting the pair as they walked in.

I'd already raised my hand, with index finger pointing, to let Jean know she was worrying me and decided to just drop it. With the girls back there was no way I'd get a straight answer from her, or least that's what I thought.

"Hey ladies, what have you two been up to?" I asked, greeting the girls.

"Oh, just finger fucking around the mall." Abby replied gleefully, as she walked up to give Jean a hug and kiss.

"Abby!" Andrea cried out surprised at the vulgar sounding answer.

Turning away from her hug, Abby looked straight into my eyes and challenged Andrea. "What? So tell Joey you didn't enjoy it then."

My eyes widened a bit and I eased into a kitchen chair, turning my head towards Andrea, questioning her. "Andrea?" Put on the spot, Andrea dropped her head as embarrassment grew. She shuffled one foot, uneasily, across the floor in front of her before responding. Her words came out rapid fire.

"Oh all right, yes, we were!" and then in a more measured pace, she looked up at me and continued, "Abby told me about the games she and Jean played. You know - for your dad, when he was alive. The whole public thing is pretty wild Joey, let me tell you."

"Really? Do tell!" I quipped and turned to give Abby a grin before adding, "So you and Abby were finger fu..."

"Yes, she talked me into it." Andrea quickly replied.

"Hey don't let her snow ball you Joey. She enjoyed the hell out of it. You should have seen what she did in the restaurant!" Abby commented walking over to Andrea. "Tell them Andy, tell them what you did to that poor waiter."

Andrea lips turned up into a grin. The redness in her cheeks faded as she gained control over her embarrassment and excitement took over. Jean's interest peaked and she stopped her work to turn and listen in.

"You weren't playing fair Abby! God you guys, she had me so close to cumming in a men's store you wouldn't believe it! But she stopped Joey -- stopped and left me standing there shaking! I thought I was going to pass out or something." Andrea explained.

Jean's eyes twinkled, as she started laughing. "That's the game Andrea!" She commented, now fully engrossed with the girls tale.

"Yeah? Well, I guess I know that now!"

"So, to get even, my sexy, partner here decides she's going to finger fuck me in the restaurant. Hell she was doing a great job of it too until the waiter showed up." Abby jumped in adding detail to their day.

"So what's the big deal? I mean, what do you mean she was doing a great job?" I asked, growing very curious. A twinge of red returned to Andrea's cheeks as Abby went on.

Abby wrapped her arm around Andrea's shoulder and squeezed her against her body, as she went on. "Miss horny here had me going, like on the edge you know? I thought she'd stop when the waiter started to come over. I love being close and then having to wait for it again but, no, oh no - not our dear Andy. I tried pushing her hand out but she fought back. The waiter pulls up and I'm starting to shudder hard! God, my clit was felt like it was going to explode!"

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12