Incest Swap

Story Info
A wife swapping had me fucking my brother.
3.2k words
4.25
149.3k
124
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I grew up with my brother, I always wanted to be with him but of course he didn't want his little sister tagging along when he was with his friends. But I always looked up to him, not that I'm saying we didn't fight like all kids do because we did our fair share of that too.

He is two years older than I am and when he turned 20 he got engaged to Faye. I felt like he was stabbing me in my heart and really didn't understand why I felt that way, I mean I should've been happy for him and I did like Faye but I felt like she was taking him from me. I got over it when I met Harry.

Frank, that's my brother was Harry's choice for best man at my marriage which was 4 years after my brother had got married and all 4 of us were best of friends. We spent a lot of time together but I still felt a butterfly in my heart when my brother would hug me or give me a kiss on my cheek. I told myself I was being childish and to stop feeling that way. I think I must have told myself hundreds of times as I grew up and later I told myself to remember that you have a wonderful husband who loves you.

We all decided to rent a two bedroom cabin at a lake for a week holiday and it was nice that we hadn't started a family yet so we could enjoy each other without yelling kids around.

When got to the lake the weather was hot and being in September there weren't too many other people at the lake. It was after 6pm when we got there and by the time we unpacked, made something to eat it was getting late, so we turned in being tired after all the packing, driving unpacking and all the rest.

The next morning I made all us all beacon and eggs and Faye did the clean up. It was going on 10 in the morning and the temp had gotten to over 80 already. I told Faye that I had bought a new swim suit but I was starting to think maybe it wasn't going to cover enough of me. Faye showed me hers and hell, it was half of what mine is and I wondered how Harry was going to react to seeing Faye in that suit. I was hoping Frank was going to like mine cause it was him I was thinking about when I bought it and he has never seen me in anything like this ever.

Harry took one look at Faye in her tiny and I mean tiny bikini and started to get a hard-on in his suit. He turned heading to our bedroom to take care of his problem or at least I was hoping that was what he was doing. Just then Frank walked out in his suit and saw me stopping dead in his tracks saying "Holy fuck sis, you sure look hot in that bikini." Faye yelled "What about me? don't you think your wife is as sexy as your sister is?" Frank looked at her and said "Well honey that suit, what there is of it kind of makes you look like a slut. But a sexy slut." I felt sorry for her cause you could see that he hurt her so I spoke up saying "Faye I don't care what he says, I think its a good thing I'm not a man or I would be all over you right now." That put a smile on her face.

We all went down to the lake and Harry went out fishing using what he called a belly tube, Faye laid on the dock working on her tan. Frank drove into the water swimming like a fish and I walked around the dock in the water because I never learned how to swim.

A bee landed on Faye stringing her just below her ass cheek. She jumped up heading for the cabin saying she was going to put something on it and then some ice and she that would be back in awhile. Frank came over to me saying "You know you shouldn't stay so close to that dock, cause there maybe leeches under it." I ran out of the water jumping around like a dumb ass and Frank saying "Stay right there I know what to do."

He started by pulling one off just above my ass crack and then said "Lay back on this towel, there's one more I have to get off of you." He had grabbed the towel Faye had left on the dock and threw it on a panic table for me to lie on when he grabbed both my legs pulling them wide apart and reaching between my wide spread legs.

At first I thought he's going to grab my thong and pull it off but he grabbed the leech that was right beside my pussy trying to pull it off but it wouldn't let go of me. He then put his head between my legs and a thought flashed through my head. I thought "Yes go down on me brother, do it." I felt my face turn red with my thoughts going on in my head when he bit the dam thing and it all but blew up in his mouth with all the blood it has sucked out of me. I felt like throwing up but he my pulled what was left of the dam thing off of me and said "I better suck on the spot to make sure it didn't put anything in you."

He put his lips right on the edge of my bikini and started sucking and I wanted to grab his head and move it a inch or so over to my pussy. I felt myself getting wet and hoping he wouldn't read my thoughts. I felt a shudder go through my body and it felt like his tongue went under the crotch of my suit and I shudder again as I heard Faye say "What the fuck, are you eating your sister out?"

I could of kill her for coming back so soon but Frank jumped back saying "Its not what it looks like." He had blood all over his face and Faye let out a scream that hurt my ears. Frank took her in his arms explaining what has happened and just as she settled down as Harry showed up.

That night over drinks, we all just about kill ourselves laughing over the whole thing. Harry then said "You of all people should know a leech doesn't inject anything into a person Frank, are you sure you just aren't a vampire at heart or maybe you just wanted a taste of your little sister. Is that what it was Frank? You just wanted a taste, because I can tell you she is some of the best tasting pussy you will ever find." I slapped Harry's arm but I kind of wondered myself if he wasn't right.

It was late so we hit the sack and I was all over my husband like I never had done before. After we did it 3 times in a row Harry said "I think having your brother's head between your legs did turn you on, didn't it. I think maybe you were wishing your bikini wasn't in the way. Is that what got into you tonight my dear horny wife?" I had been wondering the same thing but said "I think it's just the fresh air and no work hanging over my head." I don't think Harry believed me by the look on his face. But I was remembering how badly I wanted that tongue on me and how turned on I was getting when Faye had yelled.

The next day we did as little as we could and that night my husband said "Seeing how our wives have been walking around with just enough on not to get arrested, maybe you and me Frank should make them play strip poke HER, what you think, you game?" Frank said "I'm in but my sister is a stick in the mud and I'm sure she will say no way."

I jumped up with my hands on my hips saying "I'm not a stick in the mud and besides you men don't have a chance cause us women have two pieces of clothing on and you guys only have one." Faye was looking at me like I was nuts but she could hardly say no now, so she went to get a deck of cards.

I lost the first hand and wiggled out of my bikini bottoms without the men seeing anything, they both were giving me the boos. Next my husband lost and he stood up pulling his swim suit off and I looked at Faye and her eyes were glued to what my husband has to offer. For some reason I wasn't upset at the way she was looking at him. Frank lost the next hand taking his trunks off the same way I did my bottoms. I had hoped he would stand up like my husband did.

Faye lost the next two hands in a row and was as naked as my husband and his eyes were roaming over her body. I turned up the winner having still having my bikini top on but Faye walked behind me saying "Its only fair that your nude like the rest of us." As she pulled my top off of me. Funny but I didn't really fight her and both men cheered when my top came off and Faye filled her hands with my tits for an second. It was the first time a woman had ever touched me and I was shocked that I felt a thrill run down my back.

Faye said "The game not over yet boys, from now on the winner makes the one with the lowest hand do something to anyone he or she picks. Deal?" I was the first to agree and Harry had a shocked look on his face but went along with us.

I won the first hand and my husband had nothing so I said "Honey I want you to go play with your sister in-laws nipples for two minutes." Frank looked at me almost asking what are you doing but said nothing. Faye pushed her tits into my husbands hands and as he played she closed her eyes enjoying his fingers on her firm tits which on had a pair of hard nipples as well.

When I said "Times up." Faye said "Your clock sure does run fast don't it?" I could see she was really enjoying being touched and played with in front of her husband, my brother.

Harry won the next hand and Faye's highest card was a 7. Harry looked at me and said "Faye I want you to suck on one nipple then the other for one minute each." Pointing at my firm B cup tits. Faye said "Nothing personal." As she took my nipple in her mouth and I thought my husband really knew how to make love to my tits but Faye had me close to coming after the first nipple and when Harry said "Times up." I grabbed Faye saying "Don't stop please I'm close."

Faye pulled off saying "Dam Harry you got a hot one there, I thought she was going to cum for me." She doesn't know just how close I was and my chair seat was getting wet under my bottom.

I won the next hand and my brother was the big loser so I said "Frank what Faye just did to me you're going to do the same to Harry." Holy shit the protest coming from both men was unreal but in the end Frank did what he was told but his heart wasn't in it and either was Harry's.

Frank was the big loser and Faye was the winner and what she said for Frank my brother to do, was what turned into all out swapping. Faye said "Frank, I thought you were really going down on your sister down by the lake so for the next two minutes I want to watch you eat her out for real."

Frank said "Honey you know that we are brother and sister and that would be incest right?" Faye only nodded and pointed at him to get to work. I was in such shock I couldn't find my voice until his tongue hit my clit. I looked at Harry and he had the biggest smile on his face I have ever seen on him.

I heard Faye voice saying something like she knew it, but it was way off in the back ground as I was coming in my brother's mouth, not just coming but squirting something I have never done in my life before that moment. I just didn't seem to be able to stop coming and I heard Faye say "Times up." But I grabbed my brother's hair not letting him stop from what he was doing to me.

Finally I had to catch my breath before I passed out and when I looked around I saw Faye closing her bedroom door and Harry standing already inside . I heard Faye say "Lets see if you can make me cum like that Harry." Just as the door closed.

Frank looked up at me with my milky cum dripping off his chin saying "Sis I really want to make love to you right now, lets go to bed."

After my brother said he wanted me he got up taking my hand steering to the bedroom my husband and I had. It was funny thou cause once the door closed I felt embarrassed to be standing naked in front of my brother, well until he put his arms around taking me into his embrace and the feeling of need and hunger for his love over took me again.

When his mouth found mine I melted in his strong arms as he picked me up taking to the bed. Once we were side by side I slid my hand down to grab his manhood and got a shock as my fingers couldn't reach all the way around his member, I never noticed the girth of him before this and wondered if it would get any larger. I pulled back to see for myself just how big around he is and seen it had to be 7 or more inches around and still growing. I bent down taking the head of his cock in my mouth giving him the best head I could, but there was no way I could take much more than just the head which seemed to be more of a normal size. I knew if I took any more in my mouth I could get lock jaw and that wouldn't be fun at all. If I had to say what his cock looked like, I would have to say a sea slug I seen at the city aquarium. I wondered how he would ever get that thing inside me and if it would rip me apart.

My brother threw me off him grabbed my legs lifting them over his head and went back down on me again. In a short time I was coming so hard I seen stars and my head felt like it was spinning. Faye yelled "Keep it down over there or someone will call the cops on you two." I guess I was screaming when I came but all I remember is the feeling of extreme pleasure my brother was giving me.

My brother got on his back and said for me to get on top. He said "Take your time sliding on to me, and you will open up enough to take me. Well I thought, if Faye can handle him so can I.

I don't think I was half way down when fireworks went off in my whole body as huge orgasms started to rocked me over and over. It was like every nerve was firing off inside of me. I never felt anything like this in my life and hoped it would never end. I felt my brother cover my mouth with his hand as my ass settled on his balls. I never thought sex could be like this and hoped it never stopped.

We made love 4 times that night and the sun was up before we fell asleep in each others arms. Faye and Harry walked in our bedroom about noon asking if we were ever going to get out of bed and Frank said "Not until I make my sister come again." Kissing his way down to my red and swollen pussy which was very tender but when his tongue hit my clit I was back in heaven all over again.

After I came on my brothers tongue I turned to see a worried looks on not only my husbands face but Faye's as well.

We didn't sleep with our own spouses until the last night of our stay and to be truthful I had to fake having a orgasm with my husband and I believe it was due to the fact I was so stretched out after having my brother inside me over and over again. My husband and me did a 69er but my husband just couldn't do for me what my brother had done over and over for the last few days and I had to fake it again.

On the way home Harry started saying it was time for us to start a family and to be truthful I didn't want his baby but if my brother got me pregnant I would be the happiest woman in this world. So what I did was kind of dirty to my husband I guess, but what he don't know wont hurt him.

See I went clinic and got a diaphragm and when I was in my fertile cycle and making love with my husband I had it in place so he couldn't get me pregnant. So how did I get pregnant well, about once sometimes twice a week my brother and me still get together for some loving and I don't have my diaphragm in when I make love with Frank so I know its his baby. What I can't decide now is should I tell Frank I have his baby growing inside me or just let the two men I love think its my husbands baby.

All I know for sure is my husband is very happy and is hoping I will be giving him a son but he says a daughter would be great too. But I do feel Frank should know he's going to be a father. Faye has already questioned me about how long I have been pregnant cause I think she is worried it maybe Frank's but she don't know we are still fucking each other on the side or I hope she don't know. I wish I knew what to do because I would really hate to hurt Harry or Faye. I do think Frank would be thrilled to know he is going to be a daddy.