Incest - The Bond That Binds

Story Info
Incestuous Obsession Between Niece and Uncle.
4.2k words
3.97
82k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

Hello, my name is Sarah Mitchell, and this is a story about myself, my Uncle Jeff and incest.

In the beginning, I was horrified and scared when it became clear to me what my Uncle Jeff wanted from me in exchange for a family and a place to live. Despite being young and having grown up in a sheltered environment, I knew what he was doing was wrong and in a way, I felt trapped with no other recourse but to let him do what he wanted. I resisted at first but eventually, I acquiesced and willingly opened my body and heart to him.

I don't want to sound like a victim because I don't think in the real sense of the word that I was. When I look back on what happened and if I'm honest with myself, I can see there was a part of me that found pleasure and enjoyment in him and in what we shared.

*****

My Mother died in an automobile accident at the start of my freshman year of high school. I was left orphaned with nowhere to go and no money to support myself until my Mother's older brother Jeffrey stepped up and gave me an opportunity to live with his family. Mom and Uncle Jeff had fallen out of touch a long time ago, and I didn't know Uncle Jeff very well having met him only once, years earlier. Though he made me feel uncomfortable by the way he sometimes looked at me, at that time in my life, I was a frightened, lonely girl who felt grateful to my Uncle for giving me a home and not turning his back on me.

A tall, good-looking man with early salt and pepper colored hair, Uncle Jeff was quite an imposing figure. Uncle Jeff was a well-known businessman in the area and owned a successful construction company and a large spacious home in the better part of our town. Uncle Jeff already had a large family of four grown boys who had already left home, and two girls, Jennifer and Pammie. Jennifer, the older of the two girls and I were the same age and during the first few years after I moved in we were best friends, but by the time we were seniors in high school, things had begun to change.

In just those few years since my Mother's death, I had changed from a skinny, gangly girl to a young woman with full, womanly hips, small trim waist, firm ass, and well-shaped breasts with long suckable nipples. I took after my Mom in many ways, like her I had long, thick blonde hair, large hazel colored eyes, highlighted by long dark lashes and full sensual pink lips. The boys had started calling and coming by the house, an occurrence that Uncle Jeff did not like. He would hang up on them, intimidate and threaten them when they came to the house, and after a while, they stopped coming by, and I felt even more isolated. I loved my Uncle Jeff, but as I grew older and began to mature physically, he became more strict and controlling, and after graduating high school, my life was reduced to working as an office clerk for my Uncle, school, and home.

During Jennifer's senior year, she changed and became quiet and reclusive, and we didn't seem as close as before. To the surprise of all of us, a week after graduating, Jennifer ran off and married Bobby Lee Franklin, a boy we barely knew. I was saddened, disappointed and lonely when she left. Sensing my unhappiness, Pammie, the little sister would sometimes come and sleep in my room in Jennie's old bed. Though she was only seven, she was a happy, funny little girl, I appreciated her company, and things seemed to return gradually to normal.

*****

I thought things were fine and that I had found a home with parents and siblings that I could be a part of. I was grateful to my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Rena for giving me a place to call home and tried to be helpful about the house and as unobtrusive as I could be. When not at work or school, a lot of my time at home was spent with Pammie. Once or twice during the week and on some weekends Pammie would enjoy sleepovers with her little cousins leaving the house empty. One afternoon after getting home from work, I wanted to put on something more comfortable, so I took my clothes off, and naked walked across the room to my walk-in closet. Thinking I was alone, I did not close the bedroom door, and so leisurely took my time picking out something to put on. When I turned to exit the closet, Uncle Jeff was standing in the doorway.

He stood there staring, his eyes taking in every detail of my body. I watched as his eyes took in my hard and elongated pink nipples surrounded by darker half dollar sized areolas, and then traveled downward finally resting on my neatly trimmed dark blond bush and the slight protrusion of my pussy lips between my open thighs. I grabbed for my robe to cover myself.

"Sarah . . . I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to be home. I heard someone moving around up here and came to check on it. When I saw the door open, I peeked in; I did not expect to find you here, like this," he said his eyes never straying from my fluffy mound.

I could feel the hot blush of embarrassment spread across my chest and face.

"It's okay, I should have closed the door," I said as I tried to pass Uncle Jeff, who was partially blocking the closet door, forcing me to rub my breasts against him to get through the narrow doorway.

I believed what happened was an innocent mistake and vowed just to be more careful about my personal space.

I didn't think anything else about the closet incident or Uncle Jeff until a few days later.

I was in the back yard watching Pammie play when Uncle Jeff came up behind me. I felt him press against and I quickly became aware of his swelling member. He heard me gasp and slipped his arms around my waist effectively holding me captive in front of him. I was forced to stand there with his cock twitching, growing bigger and harder as he rubbed it between the cleft of my ass cheeks.

"Uhmmmm . . . one day soon Sarah, you're going to spread your legs for me, and I'm going to slip this inside you," he said bending close to my ear.

Hoping I had misunderstood him, I tried turning around to face him, but he held me facing forward my back pressed hard against his chest.

"Uncle Jeff, what are you doing, stop," I said squirming to break free. I looked up and saw Pammie had turned and was watching us with childlike concern and curiosity on her face. Smiling broadly in her direction, I stopped struggling, waved and watched her until she went back to playing. I stood there confused and embarrassed as he continued more aggressively to hump and rub himself against me. Finally, he grunted loudly and held me even tighter, crushing me against him for a few long seconds muttering, "Oh yessss, that's my girl, that's my sweet girl," before releasing me and walking back to the house, adjusting his pants as I stood watching him . . . shaken.

*****

My Uncle began molesting me within weeks of the back yard incident. It started with fingering and groping in the middle of the night, masturbation, and then intercourse in a relatively short period. I would lay there awake, unable to sleep, waiting to hear the sound of him at the bedroom door. When the door finally opened, I would squeeze my eyes shut and keep them closed as he took his shorts off and got into my bed, in time seeking relief between my legs.

Not fully understanding or imagining my Uncle's hidden motives, in my naiveté and emotional neediness, I said nothing about what was happening to anyone. My only concern was pleasing my Uncle Jeff and showing him how much I appreciated what he had done for me, until one night when Uncle Jeff came to my bedroom. I remember I was in sort of a half sleep, moaning, dreaming that I was trying to rub myself but for some reason was not able to do so. I usually slept in my panties and an oversized t-shirt, but this night I awoke to find my shirt pulled up exposing my breasts and a sensation of pressure between my legs. In the dark, quiet of the room as my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, I slowly realized that it was my Uncle Jeff kneeling beside my bed with his hand under the covers and inside my panties. I started to scream, and he quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh, be quiet. I want you to lay there and be quiet; don't say a word do you understand?" Terrified I did as he said, and lay there while he slipped his hand back into my panties and masturbated me until a hot, pleasurable but unfamiliar sensation washed over me, leaving me breathless and trembling.

"Damn, you're a hot one aren't you, it didn't take long at all for you to cum. That's good; that's good," he said as he rose and jerked himself to an orgasm spewing thin ropes of white, creamy cum on my breasts before leaving my room.

Frightened and not understanding what had just happened, not understanding why my body had reacted as it had, I lay curled up, clutching the blanket and crying until I fell into a fitful sleep.

That night was the beginning.

*****

Uncle Jeff didn't touch or approach me again, and things went on, as usual, my working a few hours in Uncle Jeff's office, a class at the community college in the afternoon, and then home. Then, he came to my room late one night. This time, he removed my panties, pulled my t-shirt up under my arms, and began sucking my tits. Licking and biting them until my nipples were hard, elongated and sore.

"Please, Uncle Jeff, no . . . not again, please."

"Shhhhhh, I just want to make you feel good Sarah, girl. You know your Uncle would never hurt you, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered meekly.

"As long as you do what I tell you, and you keep our secret, you'll always have a place to live and an Uncle who wants to love you and make you feel good," He said in a low, husky voice.

"All right," I stuttered, and submissively lay there on my back, as Uncle Jeff spread my legs open.

"Open your legs wider for me baby girl so Uncle Jeff can take care of you," he said, his breathing now fast and shallow. He bent lower, burying his nose in the soft tuft of blond hair covering my mound, as he deeply inhaled my female fragrance. He spread my pink pussy lips open, hungrily licking and sucking as the tip of his tongue darted inside me.

"Leave me alone Uncle Jeff," I said, tears welling in my eyes. Uncle Jeff reached between my thighs and started rubbing me there until my barely suppressed moans and whimpering could be heard.

He ignored my tears and began to finger me. Soon my clit was hard and achy as he pushed me closer and closer toward orgasm. I think at that moment when I felt the hot electricity of sexual release flooding through me, and the spreading wetness between my thighs I had no shame just disgust with myself. I was unable to stop or control myself, and I moaned loudly prompting him to cover my mouth with his. As my orgasm began to subside, Uncle Jeff again bent between my thighs and began licking me again, letting his tongue make small wet circles around my clit and trace the wet path from one end of my pussy slit to the other. I whimpered pathetically and without being aware of my actions, pressed his mouth tighter to my pussy as my body trembled through another orgasm.

"Good, that's my good girl," he said.

*****

Uncle Jeff took my virginity on my nineteenth birthday.

One afternoon when my Aunt Rena was away with Pammie visiting her sister, I came home and thinking I was alone in the house decided to take a quick shower. I had just stepped out of the shower, and there he was . . . waiting for me. Uncle Jeff took me there on the cold, damp tile of the bathroom floor. It hurt when he forced himself inside me, but despite the pain, I could feel my pussy contracting around his cockhead. I was so tight, and Uncle Jeff not wanting to hurt me more than he already had, slowly entered me with short strokes, occasionally pausing to let my body adjust to his size. Inch by inch he filled me and on some animalistic level I wanted, maybe even needed his cock inside me. Uncle Jeff's strokes became longer and deeper as my pussy seemed to mold to his size and shape. I moaned when I felt him growing bigger and then the hot wetness when he ejaculated. Uncle Jeff came hard and deep inside me, filling my pussy with his cum for the first time.

He was literally trembling inside me, "Oh, fuck that was good! Your pussy is so tight and hot. There's nothing like young, new pussy to make a man cum hard."

"Oh baby, it was like sliding into a snug velvety glove," he said, as he kissed me and caressed my cheek before rolling off me.

I got up off the floor and on shaky legs backed away from him. I stood there, his semen dripping out of my abused pussy, trailing down the inside of my thighs, my nipples still embarrassingly hard and erect with arousal. I remember thinking that something had changed between us; a line had been crossed. What could I do? What could I say to him? Nothing.

He watched me with hooded eyes as he reluctantly put his pants back on.

"Keep your mouth shut about this, Sarah," he said.

He kissed me again hard and passionately, sending shivers through me and went downstairs. I got back in the shower and tried to wash away his touch, his smell, and his cum.

After that, Uncle Jeff came to my room almost nightly. Depending on his mood and need, he would quietly come into the room and without waking Pammie who sometimes slept in the bed on the other side of the room, get me out of bed and take me into the bathroom where he would have me suck him until he came in my mouth.

As he became more confident of me, he would sit on the toilet and make me sit on his lap. Groaning with pleasure, he would slide my bottom up and down his cock shaft, pushing his hips upward grinding into me.

"Ride me . . . put your arms around my neck and ride my cock," he'd whisper into my ear "ride me until you cum on my cock." Wanting to show him that I could please him, I would fuck him until he couldn't hold back any longer and orgasmed spraying his hot cum load inside me.

After a while, I stopped fighting and struggling with him, not so much because I feared being told to leave, though that was still a concern, but because I had begun to care for him.

*****

While Pammie was too young to understand what was going on, I think the older sister Jennifer may have been sexually involved with her father and that was the reason she left home at the first opportunity.

I believe my Aunt Rena suspected what had happened with Jennifer (her daughter) and knew what her husband was doing to me. Aunt Rena was so browbeaten and intimidated by Uncle Jeff, I'm sure in her mind she blamed me for her husband's perversion and infidelity. I was convinced my Aunt was aware of my involvement with Uncle Jeff, and after a while, she wouldn't look at me and barely spoke to me.

In the beginning, I hated her for not doing something to help me, almost as much as I had hated him.

*****

The man had no shame, morals or conscience. He would try to wait until Pammie was away at relatives or sleeping with her mother before he would come into my room and fuck me at his leisure, with little concern about the possibility of impregnating me.

Sleeping soundly, I would feel his weight on me, or his hand between my legs, and sleepily open my eyes.

"It's just me baby," he would say in the hushed darkness of my bedroom," go back to sleep . . . it's just Uncle Jeff."

I'd let my heavy eyelids close and try to drift off again. Rolling me onto my back, he'd press close to me and stroke my pussy, dipping his fingers in me to moisten them when I became wet, and then encircling my clit without actually touching my swollen nub. Finally rubbing my clit with his thumb, he'd slip his two middle fingers into my warm, wet sheath, making me gasp and raise my hips to grind against his hand.

"That's it little girl . . . cum for Uncle Jeff. Don't hold it in, baby," and hearing his salacious words of encouragement I'd erupt. Reaching down and pressing his hand harder between my legs I would writhe against him, in the thralls of orgasm. At the peak of my orgasm, Uncle Jeff would straddle me and push his huge, swollen cock between my pussy lips. I could hear him groan as he stroked his full length into me and ground his hips hard against mine.

His cock would be rock hard and buried inside me, "Oh, ohhhhh Uncle Jeff," I'd moan as I looked up into his eyes, "Ohhhhh Uncle Jeff, yes, yes."

I could feel the flicker of another orgasm begin to spread through me as he spread my legs wider and banged my pussy until he came in a hard, shuddering eruption.

*****

The longer our incestuous relationship went on, the easier it became to lay there on the bed, close my eyes and enjoy the sensations that he made me feel. Sometimes if I let myself, I would daydream about how it felt when he would awaken me late at night, pull my panties off and mount me. Even now, I can feel myself getting wet thinking about him slowly thrusting into me, with long, deep strokes, but never for an instant, did I forget that it was incestuous what was happening between us.

If the opportunity presented itself, he wouldn't hesitate to want sex with me and the guilt I felt could sometimes become oppressive. I would try to avoid him, and occasionally I was successful in staying away from him, but more times than not he would corner me somewhere. In a bedroom, his office at work, the kitchen, the laundry room, garage, once even in the pool it didn't matter. He would bend me over, pull my skirt up or my pants down and take what he wanted. Amazingly enough, in spite of the unprotected sex and his adamant refusal to wear a condom, it was only through the grace of God that Uncle Jeff did not impregnate me.

In that last year that I lived with his family, my feelings for my Uncle were changing, a turning point however in the dynamics of the relationship occurred one day when my Uncle came home and found me alone in my room reading. Leaning over me, after unbuttoning my blouse, he stretched out on the bed and pulled me down next to him.

"Uncle Jeff, please don't," I said as he roughly began sucking my breasts. He ignored my request and unzipped his pants freeing his cock. "Please, I don't want to do this Uncle Jeff," and even as I pleaded with him, I knew it was pointless and that he would fuck me anyway.

"Come on baby, Uncle Jack needs his little girl to be nice to him," he said in a cajoling voice while fondling my nipples.

I pushed him off me, surprising him . . . and me. Uncle Jeff was furious and came at me again. Frightened by his aggressiveness, I skittered away out of his reach. He walked toward me like an animal stalking its prey as I stood in the middle of the room, my breathing fast and ragged, unaware of how my nipples had hardened and darkened in sexual arousal sparked by his anger.

"I've been fucking you almost every day and night for the last year. You like this cock," he said lewdly grabbing his crotch.

"I know you do! You've always liked it, no matter how you try to pretend that I'm making you do something you don't want to do."

As I began to cry from the sting of his words, I couldn't help but notice the obvious bulge growing in his pants.

Grabbing my wrist and squeezing it painfully tight, "Don't you ever refuse me," he said between clinched teeth."

He started to walk away but turned adding, "Who the hell do you think you are? You ungrateful slut, all I have to do is look in your direction, and your legs spread for me, and your pussy gets sopping wet. Hell, do you think anyone would believe anything you had to say?" he practically shouted as he stormed out of the room. Stunned, I watched him leave. He had never spoken to me like that.

In tears, I ran to the door and locked it.

I had calmed down by the time Aunt Rena got home from work and Pammie from school, but I didn't leave my room, not even for dinner that night.

12