Incest with the Kardashians

Story Info
Rob gets really close with Khloe.
936 words
3.64
36.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when Khloe took me to a Lakers game with her. She asked,

"Hey Rob, if I weren't your sister would you fuck me?"

"Um, ergh" Were all the words that managed to come out. I wanted to say 'Yes I would destroy your pussy.' But then thought better of it.

"I'm just joking Rob haha relax and enjoy the game" chuckled my beautiful sister Khloe.

She gave me a reassuring pat on my leg. My dick immediately swelled up. I did my best to hide 7 inch boner by using my arm. I think Khloe saw what I was doing and gave me a sexy seductive smile.

We watched most of the game in silence, and went home straight after.

I watched her sexy ass bounce up and down as she walked up the stairs. She wore almost see through tights and I could see her sexy panties. My cock ached as her big juicy ass jiggled. I shifted my rock hard cock into a more comfortable position.

"ROB! What on earth are you doing?"

Oh shit! I look around and see my mom standing 5 meters away from me.

"Rob you and I need to have a talk."

Fuck, fuck, fuck was all I could think. My mom just saw me grabbing my cock while staring at my sisters ass! I sat down on the sofa opposite my mom. Her tight fitting top compressed her big tits. Shit I'm thinking about my mom as well!

"Rob, I know what just happened there."

"Wait Mom let me explain"

"No Rob there is no excuse, I understand now that you don't have a girlfriend you are very horny."

I slowly nod my head in agreement, its all true.

"Just don't do anything stupid please, your sister is a wonderful girl, and we have enough family problems going on."

"Yes mom."

I didn't listen to a thing she said because I was mesmerized by her beautiful tits. Her black tight fitting top had a low neck line, and my eyes were glued to them. She said something else and left and I nodded and smiled.

I looked down at my crouch and my cock ached. It got more harder when mom lectured me. I had to relieve this.

I got up and went into Khloe's room. Nobody was there. I opened her lingerie draw and got the most sexiest bra & panties I could find. I ripped my pants off and placed my massive dick on her panties and jerked off. I placed her bra underneath my nose and sniffed it. Ohh it smelled so good.

"Holy shit Rob!"

Fuck.

"Rob what the hell are you doing?!"

"Um I ergh..."

"Jesus Rob"

My cock at this point had swelled up enormously and veins were bulging. Khloe's eyes darted towards my massive dick. She looked amazed and bit her lip.

"I didn't know you had such a big cock Rob"

My cock twitched with her remark.

She walked towards me, licking her lips, her eyes glued to my dick.

"Wow, it's so big, can I touch it?"

I nodded. She went on her knees with her big ruby lips just centimeters from it. She placed her soft hand on it and began to stroke it. Her hand working magic on my dick.

"Its so nice Rob. Can I kiss it?"

I again nodded. She placed her lovely red lips around my dick and began to suck it. I put my hand on her head and helped her. Her tongue was so good around my dick. She sucked it like a lollipop. I pulled her lips away from my dick before I could cum. My cock ached, I felt like an animal. The whole day my dick had been hard and now was my chance to relieve it. I ripped off her tight top revealing her massive gorgeous tits. I threw her onto her bed and sucked her big nipples. She screamed in delight

"Ohhh my god"

I turned her over and looked at her fantastic ass.

"I've been waiting all day for this ass" I growled.

I ripped her tights off, which exposed her massive ass. I immediately put my massive cock in her surprisingly tight vagina. I proceeded to fuck her.

"OH ROB FUCK ME IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Khloe screamed as I fucked her. I grabbed her ass and spanked it. She moaned in delight, I kept doing it. All day my cock had been aching for this moment. I fucked her faster, and faster, and faster. I pulled her hair back and fucked her harder.

"YES YES YES YES" She cried in delight.

Her vagina felt so good around my big cock. She orgasmed and shook. She did this repeatedly as I fucked her harder. I was close too climaxing. I wanted to cum on her pretty face.

"Khloe I'm going to cum on your face!"

I pulled out and she knelt down and began stroking my dick. She squeezed it and jerked as fast as she could, she wanted my cum all over her face.

"Arggghhhhhh" I moaned as I released my jizz all over her face. It went everywhere; down her throat, in her hair, around her cheeks.

"Oh my god Rob" as she began to lick the residue cum from her lips. She got up and lay back on the bed naked covered in my cum. I joined her and lay next to her. She proceeded to lick the cum and swallow it. I smiled and cuddled her, with my cock rubbing her massive ass.

This was just the beginning...