Incestor Sister Sister

Story Info
Incest & sin, Nun & youth, brother & sister.
3.2k words
3.78
60.2k
42
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest & sin, Nun & youth, brother & sister

Story by 8==3~

WARNING: Negative annoying-mouse comments will be exterminated with extreme preditorial!

The Risqué Writer's Rule

Some may decry the confections,

That are my tales for heads and hearts;

Yet despite their imperfections,

They also affect the lower parts;

Remember it's just erotica,

Never meant to be fine arts!

8==3~ {sign of the cumming cock }

[Have you read my Oediplex thread?]

Sophia was a nun, but she just had to have some.

Sex was a habit with her, before she wore one.

She had taken a vow of chastity,

true and she kept it inviolate,

with the exception of this one time

that she allowed her sacred self to be violated.

She had dedicated her life to God,

she had debauched her body with a man.

She had had striven to live a Holy life,

she had one moment of wicked wantonness.

She prayed to the Immaculate Virgin,

she could not claim that status for herself.

She asked for her trespass to be forgiven,

but when the pass was made she gave in, to temptation.

The symbol of the burning heart was replaced

by the sin of her burning vagina,

and her soul would burn in hell.

What should have been hallowed in her,

was a hollow she had to have filled,

and what was sanctified was defiled,

what began as sainted, turned tainted.

While still in her wimple,

her orgasm had made her whimper.

Instead of being proper and revered,

she had been poked from the rear.

None in the Abbey of Nuns

could have ever been as aberrant as her.

She had confessed her sin to Brother Francis,

Sophie had committed the sin with her own brother.

This is her story,

this is her shame.

She felt the soft tip of her brother's hard penis begin to nudge it's way into her hallowed hollow, her sanctuary of femininity, her burning pussy, steaming with the juices of lust. It was a wanton moment they had waited for, for five years. It was Santo's first time, and his sister Sister Sophia's last. Their horniness was beyond words. The intensity of hot flesh merging in incest, was a lust that had been something neither could deny. She loved him, she loved that they were making love; and God! YES! God - she loved fucking!

This was the moment of their ultimate connection, in the most intimate of acts. Santo's dick felt every millimeter of penetration, the tight sheath of his sister's pussy was slippery and sizzling in a way that no girlfriend's hand, nor even his sister Sophie's mouth had been, a few short moments ago. It was better than he could ever imagined. He knew that this could not be their only time, despite his sister's vows as a Sister of the Church.

The sensation was too exquisite to be held to just a single encounter. His cock throbbed with the verge of an orgasm. He could not come yet, he must finish the fuck in full, to bring her to a crashing cum she would never recuperate emotionally from. Only then, might he possess her soul, to be united with his Sister sister for the rest of their days on earth. If not he would die. He began to withdraw, even though he only had the head in, lest he squirt and blow the opportunity at and of this crucial juncture. He heard his sister moan, No! More! Please, oh deeper, Sanny, fill me. Fulfill my cunt, my sweet brother, FUCK MEEE!"

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

She had given the vow before she had taken her vows. That was the conflict. Santos, her brother felt that the first was just as sacred as the latter, and had precedence, over her entry to the Priory. Perhaps the youth was right, she thought, his rights might just be as sacred as the religious rites. It was the horns of a dilemma, a horny, delectable perplexity of a conflict. Sister Sophia knew she didn't know enough theology to sort out whether her promise to be her brother Santos first woman, was equally as binding a covenant as the pledge made when she first entered the Convent, that was her plight.

All this, went through the naughty nun's mind as she sat at the table, while her family was celebrating her brother's birthday. Compounding the situation was the undeniable fact, which Santos, Sanny to his big sister, was completely aware of, though few others were, that she had been quite the loose girl in her youth. Through most of her High School years, she had been anything but a saint. Sex was a habit, long before she ever put on a Habit and took vows of chastity. She was chased by boys, before she became chaste for God.

How she had managed to keep her good reputation was simple, the carrot-and-stick method. If she fucked . . . Sophie's mind went off on a tangent ~ should she think using the terms intercourse or sexual congress now that she was a nun she wondered ~ what the hell, she decided, it's the same sin in the Lord's eyes no matter what you call it ~ but she would have to be more careful with her speaking out loud, if she did use those vernacular terms in her thoughts ~ still, she contemplated, almost never do nuns talk about sex, and they practiced self-discipline not to swear ~ though she was sure she had heard the Mother Superior mutter shit under her breathe once, when she had spilled some wine on the white altar cloth, helping the Priest take the elements back to the sacristy.

The Priest, Brother Francis; she would have a lot to tell him in confession, when she returned! Did she dare? ~ Where was she? Oh, yeah, carrot-and-stick; if she fucked a guy she gave him the conditions up front. It was private between them, if he told, he's never getting her in bed again, and when they were done from doing it, the fella always wanted another time or two, or many more. She only kept the best of the lot, however. Her hot body that drove the boys wild. She was in enough demand that she could be selective, as well as secretive when she was seductive.

Alternately, if they dared brag the least bit that they had had her, she would ruin their renown of being any good in the sack, and cutting their macho repute down to size, was the minimal of insulting information they could expect to have spread about to the female population of the school. It was hard enough in those days to get laid, so that most guys went around hard up. So her honor was kept looking as spotless as the silver cross she wore, no matter how many boys had been on her.

That tawdry, tarnished past was behind her, but laying her brother lay ahead, ~ head, giving head ~ and she likely would do that for him too, her going down being an uplifting experience for any man. She had come home for his big eighteenth birthday party bash. Tonight was the first night he could openly drink in front of their parents. Now he could vote. Now he could join the military, get a full driver's license, get a credit card. And now he could get laid.

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

She knelt on the narrow bed, which her brother had used since he had been six. It had been his bed the years he was getting his body mended from the terrible injuries he had suffered. She had crept into his small room after the rest of the family had retired. But she would get no rest, the youth was not tired. He wore only his pajama bottoms. She had her habit on, she even slept in it, but she wore no undergarments tonight. None except the sheer black stockings, with the lacy elastic tops that clung to her thighs. Her panties and bra had been left off, because this night she would be getting off! Her dear brother would be poking her bottom with his prick, jamming her cunny with his adorable dick.

His handsome Hispanic face was topped with a shock of black hair, like her own thick main had been, before she wore the wimple. Her features were still pretty, even if half hidden by the black and white covering. The crinkly thatch of her pubic fuzz, matched his low dark curly tresses. The glistening labia was mirrored by Sanny's pre-cum, the lubrications letting the hot muscle of meat make its way into her opening. Sister Sophia's weeping well welcomed her sibling's prodigal probe as it poke her pussy. The penetration had only begun when it stopped short and began to withdraw. She feared a sudden attack of conscience had overcome her brother. If he desisted now, he wouldn't provide his sister with the cum she needed so bad, it felt so good with him in her.

She cried out, No! More! Please, oh deeper, Sanny, fill me. Fulfill my cunt, my sweet brother, FUCK MEEE! She had primed him for this plunge, had sucked that tuber to turgid rigidity. She had gotten damp in her nether parts, from the delicious munching on his manhood. Her female reactions could not help but prepare for his male member. She was his first love, the lusty lass he had longed for, the original maiden his length would have it's inaugural voyage into. He would be the last man to have her, the lad she had lived chastely for, the one she would love forever.

She bent now, kneeling as if in supplication, but this was no bowing in prayer. Behind her the youth violated her most private place with his proud shaft, and his soft sacks bumped her sex, banging gently upon her clit. The excitement grew within Sophie's womb as Sanny socked his tool in her tender trap, tamping at her tush. Santos almost sobbed the exquisite sensation of his sibling's vagina surrounding his virginal virility. The cushioning of her ass-cheeks on his loins were the gates of heaven, the center he sent his penis into, paradise. He wanted this to go on and on, never to end, as he repeated the velvet violation again and again.

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

She had always known of his lust for her. She couldn't remember a time since he was ten when he had not. Even as kids they had played doctor and he was always eager to explore her body, in the tiniest detail, every nook and nub - cranny and cunny. It had pleased and stimulated her to allow him those liberties. But as she grew older and more sexually knowledgeable, then sexually active, her natural protective instincts for her little brother grew. She never stopped the intimate explorations but never crossed the boundary into sex.

Fearing a young male's foolish judgment in an age of AIDS, and other sexually transmitted diseases, she extracted a solemn vow from her sibling, using the same strategy as with her boyfriends. The stick - fuck-up by screwing before he was eighteen, she'd tell their parents he was trying to do naughty things with his sister. He'd be in the dog-house for a year. The carrot - keep his promise to her, to not screw-up by fucking before becoming eighteen and he could have her. On his eighteenth birthday, anything he wanted to do that she had already done with somebody else. IF he did not break his vow.

He had not, now she had to break hers, the one she had made to God. Was it a sin? You don't have to ask. Did Santos remember her promise? You don't have to ask. Was she going to do it with him? It was a good question, but the answer was still obvious. She may have saved his life as AIDS was even more prevalent than when she was sixteen and he thirteen, the covenant between them was made. Or maybe, she had kept her brother from some other disease. Not to mention the complication, possibly the ruination, of knocking-up a some girl because, in a moment of passion, no one remembered to use birth control. And there was one other item of life-saving that applied.

She always thought of birth control in the terms of life control, and death control also. She had said, back in those days of unbridled lust, when she rode so many who gladly provided stud service, fuck the Pope! Birth control would keep unwanted babies from being born to young women, who were not ready to have the responsibly of having a child. Now days, she still personally and privately believed in birth control, but with abstinence as a higher preference, all things considered. She thought of her life control presently; the discipline of living in moderation, the devotion of daily meditation, and the dedication to a life of service to humanity.

She thought of death control. It was very reason of why she had entered a convent. That was the justification which explained the wherefore, was the answer to that question of her unholy actions. It was the reason she was committing incest. There in, lay the rational for her having felt an obligatorily need to say 'yes' to this wickedness, she was now engaged in. It was all of the same picture, the puzzle pieces of their interwoven lives, the jig-saw of circumstances, that bound Sanny and herself together. Which made them as close spiritually, and emotionally, as they were to be physically, and were now united finally; bodily, sexually, sinfully. She had made a deal with the Lord for her brother's life, as surely as her promise of sex with her sibling - had been a pact with the Devil.

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

He had kept his promise to her. He had remained true to his vow of virginity 'til he was of age, when he turned eighteen. She had come home to reward his virtue with her allowing him to violate her chastity, take her and make her his lover. Sophia had said for this one night, but he knew that their lives were an intertwining of love and lust, a spiraling mix of passion, a special thread of caring that spanned between them no matter what sort of separation which kept them apart. She had engulfed his boner with her mouth. Licked the pole and prepped it for her humid hole. He longed to lap her lower lips, that guarded the temple of her femininity.

Her turning, and presenting her hinny, as she hiked her habit high for Santos, was a sight he would never forget. The beauty of her haunches was like the greatest of art, her bottom was the height of graceful flesh. How could he not desire the erotic vision before his eyes. He had hoped to gaze at her lovely luscious pulchritude and Sophie obliged him. She not only let Santos ogle, but suckle her sweet teats. There was nothing she would deny him this evening. But, they must not get caught. There would be hell to pay with their parents. There would be shame with the Mother Superior. There would never come another chance to cum with her. He intended that there would be many more to come.

His staff stuffed Sophie's soft sizzling sauce pot, stirred the soup of her carnal calderon, churned the spot where he was going to cream. The nun, who had none for a couple of years, coupled with her brother in energetic carousing, her vulva steaming, her red slit split by Sanny's sawing sabre. The ecstasy was building, the continual constant sticking of his sausage in her oven was compelling her to reach a cataclysmic climax. It would be upon her any moment. The brother which had save himself for sister, started to pound away, hammering at her hot grotto, speeding up his tempo, signaling his impending spending.

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

As Santos had lay at death's door on his sixteenth birthday, in the intensive-care ward of the hospital, the victim of a terrible auto accident, she had dickered with the Divinity. His life for hers, his recovery, for her entering a convent, and devoting the rest of her days to the Lord's work. She had dedicated herself to helping the needy, teaching the children, tending the sick, anything God would have her do, and nothing the Church would proscribe, if only her beloved Sanny lived.

Two years of long convalescence and recuperation. A long climb of recovery, that seemed to stunt the growth of a boy, too frail to begin with. The runt of the big family's liter, she was destined to rut with. Two years, to the day, they came together to copulate, consanguine intercourse was their destiny. She made one promise to take vows in the consecrated sacrifice of her life, and now this night to break those vows to keep her original promise. She was fulfilling the profane obligation, since the Almighty had kept his side of the deal. So it was to be, thus they were to have this ungodly engagement, which was so divinely pleasurable. How could it not be so?

Who could untangle the moral morass, ethical mess, theological quandary, emotional entwinment, which the years and tears contained, the birthday beheld, the evening enveloped. It was an unbreakable bond they shared which bound them together in a duel unholy and yet sacred union. The Gordian knot of their relationship, was one she could not deny. Sister Sophia knew she didn't know enough wisdom to sort all that confusing entanglement of complications out. She only knew it had been two years since she had sex. God! YES God - she was horny! She couldn't wait, her pussy burned as hot as any sacred heart!

# - # - # - # - # - # - # - # - #

Sister Sophia began her pre-Priory cataclysm, which she had long ago, so oft omitted as she orgasmmed, Oh Yes! That's it, just like that! Yes, Yes, I need it so much, make me cum, please make me CUM! You cum with me too, cum in me, CUM IN ME NOWW!"

Santos whimpered and whined as the pain of paroxysm pervaded his whole being, and, trying not to scream at his first fuck spasm in a woman's cavity, he cried, Yeah, sis, oh God! Soph! I am! I'm cumming with you! NOW! SWEET SISTER HERE IT IS!!"

With those confessions of culmination, the exclamations of their consummation, the calls of the pair's passion peaking; they mutually declared the life-time love, that bound them to one another as soul-mates. Sophia might be a Sister, but her brother Santos was her sacred consort. His sister Sophie would be forever Sanny's worshiped lover. Tonight, they had been together, no matter what else they confronted in the future, their spirits would forever be joined.