Incestory: Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

"I'll never give up Mary," he warned her, "Don't ask."

"Aye," she let go of his face and pulled her dress up over her hips, "I know."

He looked down and gasped in shock when he saw that his Mother had foregone panties, her thick auburn bush glistening with her juices.

"I want you to marry next year ... and you will never speak of this night."

She freed his thick engorged cock from his trousers.

"Will you swear it?" she asked.

He ran the spongy tip through the auburn bush between his Mother's legs, searching eagerly for the entrance to her sopping cunt.

"And who'd you have in mind for me to marry?" he asked as she took him in her grasp and guided him.

"Your Cousin Katie comes of age this fall," she offered.

"Are you mad?" he laughed, "Can you imagine the scandal?"

"No worse than this," she said as she thrust her hips at him so that he sank into her and unwittingly took her Son's virginity in the process.

Charlie froze in ecstasy, the enormity of the moment not lost on him, too overwhelmed by the unbelievable sensation of his Mother's steaming hot vagina to even take a breath.

"She's removed from you enough," she thrust at him again, slowly building a rhythm as he moaned over her, "and she's desperately in need of a man to make her happy!"

He finally managed to recover his senses and promptly began to pump into her so hard that his car literally bounced on its springs, creaking in time with their movement.

"Are we agreed?" she panted.

Charlie came in her just then, splashing his cum over his Mother's womb, fulfilling a need in himself in a way he would never be able to describe to anyone.

She clawed his back and whimpered as the sensation of her Son's hot sticky semen filling her sent her over the edge as well.

"Are we agreed?" she begged him as he rocked himself on top of her and she rolled her hips to maximize her orgasmic pleasure, his cum dripping out of her and onto the hood of the car.

"We are," he promised and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you," she sniffled, the tears welling in her eyes again.

*****************************

"Hello, Little Vagabond."

"Hello, Aunt Mary," he said, "I've been looking for you!"

"You have?"

"It's really good to see you!" Charlie offered, "I mean ... you look fantastic."

She wore jean shorts rolled up at the hem to make them even shorter, platform sandals, and a very revealing tan v-neck top that stretched taught under her sexy round breasts but flared around her waist.

"Well, I'm glad you approve," she said and curtsied.

He let his eyes roam over her body.

"How long are you staying this year?" he asked.

"Only for the party," she glanced back the way she had come. "I have to be back in London tonight."

"What are you doing in 'Swinging London' these days?"

"I've been on a lot of projects ... I work with a magazine as you know."

"Join us at the party?"

"I'd rather not."

"Alright," he said, "Then I'll have to miss the party as well."

*****************************

He sat in the swing and watched her sway between his legs, her long fingers guiding her soft freckled tits up and down his throbbing shaft, the top bunched around her waist.

"That's nice, Mary," he wrapped his arms in the ropes to maintain his balance, "but I'd rather ...!"

"Patience!" she sighed.

"I'm as bloody patient as a man can get! A few hours a year with you is all I have!"

"Patience is a virtue," she giggled, "and virtue is its own reward."

"I'm ready for my reward then!"

She laughed and slid down to take his cock-head into her mouth. She lubricated him ... increasing the speed of her tits along his shaft.

The tree branch above him creaked in protest as he pulled on the ropes and matched her pace with the rocking of his hips.

She watched his face as he worked his way through the motions until she could see the orgasm in his eye.

She managed to spit him out just in time.

He grunted and came in massive spurts, coating her neck and chin. She was surprised by the volume and tried to turn away but several arcs still splattered across the bridge of her nose and freckled cheek.

She let her tits drop and grabbed him, aiming the rest of it to coat her hard pink nipples, where it gathered for just a moment, before dripping to the grass at his feet.

"So much!" she exclaimed, "Are you sure you've any left?"

"More than enough!" he laughed through his attempts to regain his breath.

She stood slowly and spun so that her legs were together between his and her beautiful bottom was in his face. She ran her fingers between her thighs and looked over her shoulder at him.

The smoky eyes peering through the loose strands of her whispy fringe and the thin lithe body undulating before him held an invitation no sane man could possibly ignore.

"Do you need instruction?" she teased.

He leaned forward to reach around her hips to tug the jean shorts down. She stood upright to let them fall.

He pulled her down onto his lap and hugged her around her sexy navel as his cock throbbed between her legs.

She tensed at his lack of grace but forgave him almost instantly ... this was their first time together after all.

"Hold still!" she ordered and slid her panties down.

She reached back and guided his twitching cock into her, slowly and gently, until she was back on his lap, his entire length inside of her.

The rope swing creaked and moaned in protest but it held out as she leaned forward, put her hands on her knees, and proceeded to slide herself vigorously up and down his long solid shaft.

Charlie moaned and wrapped the swing's ropes around his hands and pulled each time she thrust back onto him so that he was propelled forward into her, the sound of their incestuous lustful grunts, the creaking of the swing, and the smacking together of their bodies echoing off of the dark water around them.

She leaned back into him, reached up and pulled his face to hers. She kissed his brow and pulled his arm around her waist.

"You have your reward," she moaned into his ear, "Are you satisfied?"

He orgasmed then, his balls furiously tensing as he prepared to ejaculate.

"Fuckin' Hell!" he cried and leaned back to bury himself completely in her, not caring a bit about the risk of impregnating her.

"Pull out!" she cried sensing he was about to cum in her, "Quickly!"

She just managed to pull off of him before he came in her.

"Oh!" she gasped, feeling the hot splashes across the back of her thighs as her Nephew moaned in ecstasy beneath her.

She pulled him down into the soft grass on top of her.

"I love you," he stated, hovering over her, holding her gaze, glowing with the energy of his release.

"Oh, Charlie," she said sadly. "Please, don't make this out to be more than it is."

"How can you say that?" he asked with a hurt tone in his voice.

"You naughty boy!" she admonished, smearing his dripping cock over her sexy alabaster navel "Look what a mess you've made of me!"

*****************************

They held each other propped against the tree, the wine bottle discarded a few yards away.

He sang to her an old Irish tune they'd sing together as children do ... only now he better understood the meaning of it.

*****

"Ah then, Mary, you're my heart's delight my pride and only care,

It was your cruel father would not let me stay there.

But absence makes the heart grow fond and when I'm o'er the main

May the Lord protect my darling girl till I return again.

*****

And I wish I was in Sweet Dungloe and seated on the grass

And by my side a bottle of wine and on my knee a lass.

I'd call for liquor of the best and I'd pay before I would go

And I'd roll my Mary in my arms in the town of Sweet Dungloe."

*****

"Horrible!" She spat into his chest.

"It's not!" he protested, "I carried it well I thought?"

"Not the song, Charlie!" she cried, "Me!"

She put her hands to her forehead, "What have I done?"

She pushed off of him and stood, stumbling a little when she walked.

"I'm an old fucking Slag!" she cried.

He jumped to his feet and grabbed her arm to steady her.

"Hold on!" He ordered her.

She spun and smacked him so hard his ears rang ... by the time he recovered his wits she was already bolting away through the wood.

*****************************

He caught her before she could make it to the car park. He grabbed and spun her around so they both fell sideways into the grass. She struggled but he held her easily.

She pounded her thin fists into his chest and cried into his shoulder until; finally, she'd exerted all of her energy and melted into him, rubbing her face on his chest, sniffling quietly.

*****************************

"You're too young to understand, Charlie," she rubbed her eyes with the back of her arm, "You know we can't be together!"

"We have today!" he laughed, "And we can have every year ... this day ... for us!"

"Do you think that this is what I want to be?" She tried to push away again and he let her go, satisfied that she was calm, "Your annual shag?"

He pulled her back to him and kissed her passionately: "Yes."

"Charlie!" she cried, one last vain attempt to discourage him though she'd been the one to carelessly open doors for him he'd never be able to step back through, "I'm your Mum's Sister!"

"I don't care!"

"But you should!" She grabbed his hands and held them between hers. "I look like her - you said so yourself!"

"I suppose that's because you're both Fitzgeralds!" He laughed, "What are you on about?"

"Whistling jigs to a milestone!" she sighed in frustration.

He took her chin, tilting her head so that she was forced to look into his eyes.

"Precisely," he stated.

An amused smile played across her lips and she let him pull her back to him.

"What would you have me do then, Charlie?" she asked seductively, her fingers tracing the growing bulge in his trousers.

He guided her head to his lap.

"I love you Mary, I really do," he said as he placed his cock against her lips.

"Charmer," she giggled.

*****************************

His Mother looked wonderful at the wedding.

Father swore she was as beautiful now as on her own wedding day - and everyone agreed.

Her elegant long tube dress left nothing to the imagination and Charlie found himself staring at her nearly the entire ceremony, his eyes burning with his need.

*****************************

His Mother came to him during the height of the celebration and pulled him away from Katie, down a hall, and into a dark cloakroom in an empty part of the Inn.

She pushed him down on the hard tile and sat astride him as she freed her breasts from the top of the dress and pulled his face into them.

He took a nipple in his mouth and nursed on her as she freed him from his trousers and slid her panties aside.

"I thought we had an agreement ..."

She placed her fingers to his lips to silence him and slid herself slowly down his shaft until her clit was pressed into him and he was buried completely inside of her.

"This is a gift," she whispered into his ear, "for being so good to your Mum."

He concentrated on enjoying the luscious soft mounds of white flesh topped with her perfect little pink nipples pressed into his face, his Mother's arms holding him tightly to her, smothering him between her tits, as she vulgarly ground herself against him.

When she was finished, she slid down his body and swallowed the entire length of his cock, furiously wanking him until he was bucking beneath her, his fingers twisted in her thick hair, his cum draining down her gullet.

*****************************

"Hello, Aunt Mary," he called to her from the tree line.

She turned and showered him with a bright smile over her shoulder.

"Hello, my Little Vagabond!" she exclaimed, "I've been looking for you!"

"It's really good to see you!" Charlie offered, "I mean ... you look fantastic."

"Oh, really?" she teased.

"How long are you staying this year?" Charlie asked.

"Only for the party," she glanced back the way he had come. "I have to be back in London tonight."

"How is London these days?" he asked.

"I've been on a few projects."

"Join us at the party?"

"I'd rather not."

"Alright," he said, "Then I'll have to miss the party as well."

She stepped around the tree and when she emerged from the other side - she had a bottle of wine in her hands.

*****************************

He pressed her body into the Oak with his, her arms over her head holding onto several small lower branches for balance ... the empty wine bottle at her feet.

His lips travelled over her thin neck and collarbone, a string of light kisses making a path to the top of her freckled breasts.

He noted more than a few grey strands starting to lighten the hair flowing around her shoulders and felt a sudden sadness overcome him.

She was starting to show the signs of aging ... a slight softening of the waist and hips. It only seemed to somehow make her precious to him - precious because it made him a bit sad ... like seeing the first red-fringed leaves of late summer did at times.

He concentrated on pleasing her and tried not to dwell on the fact that the years were slipping away ... one after another.

Her shorts were bunched around her boots, her legs spread at the knee to accommodate his big knob sliding in and out of her.

"I've missed you so much!" Charlie grunted. "I always miss you."

"Married now, Charlie?" she challenged, pulling his hand from her hip to look at his wedding ring, "I see how much you've missed me!"

He cursed himself for forgetting to remove it.

"I married Cousin Katie," he admitted. "And, so you know, she is ... expecting."

"Bastard!" Jealousy made Mary's voice hoarse and she pushed him away, letting her legs drop so that he fell out of her.

"I'm the only Colleen you ever fucking needed and she's a horrid little slapper, besides! How could you?"

"She'd never have married otherwise, I assure you. I'm doing your brother a favor."

"What happened to Egypt, Vagabond?" she pushed his chest angrily, "What of us then?"

"You had your chance, mind you," he retorted, "but say the word and it's off to Egypt tonight! Otherwise, you will have to settle for being my mistress for the rest of your life."

"Your mistress?" she laughed and wiped away the tears that threatened to run down her cheek with the back of her hand. "I suppose I don't have a say in the matter."

"No!" he laughed, "Of course you don't!"

"I won't be young forever ... and I'll never find a man who would have me as a wife now ... what shall I do then?"

"I'm always going to be here, Mary!" he promised, "Every summer."

"Will you care for me when I'm dotty?"

"Of course," he nuzzled into her neck and guided himself back to her hot wet entrance, "Although, if someone were to ask, I'd have to say that you've always been a bit dotty!"

"I suppose you're right," she sniffled.

"I've set aside a fund for you."

"What? You didn't?" she cried, letting him press himself back into her.

"I did," he smiled into her teary eyes, proud that his income and the grants he received from the Americans for his genetic research would be sufficient to support her as well his own new family.

"'It is not to Egypt that I am going, said the Swallow'," Mary sang out to the glade, "Tis alright, though," she said quietly, as if to herself, "we have this place for ourselves."

"Every summer," he added.

He slid back inside her and rocked slowly so that they found their pace again.

"I want a child as well," she said insistently, "I won't be a barren old maid while my Niece enjoys my lover and his children!"

He looked down at her quizzically for a moment but didn't answer.

"What say you, Little Vagabond?"

"Next year," he replied.

"Next Year?" She laughed through the sudden tears she couldn't restrain this time. "Are you sure about that?"

She lifted herself and wrapped around him so that he was forced to hold her or drop her.

She arched her back and rocked her hips so the full length of his cock pistoned in and out of her hot cunt, her whole body completely devoted to pleasuring him.

The grip of her velvet snatch overcame him and he lost control of himself; he moaned and thrust deeply, spurting his thick cum into his Aunt's quivering body, her pelvis swirling to milk his knob in time with his thrusts and ejaculations so that each was as deep in her and as close to her womb as she could manage.

When he was finished cumming in her, she let go of the branch and forced him down onto the grass so that she straddled and laid over him, her breasts pressed into his chest, his cock still twitching inside her, his senses reeling.

"A good start," she whispered in his ear.

"I do love you," he reminded her, "I can't imagine that ... I really hope that the love I feel for you isn't punished somehow."

She gasped and put her fingers to his lips to silence him.

"Mother Nature is really rather cruel!" he warned her.

"Bí ciúin!" she whispered harshly.

Magpies broke into chatter from the Oak's branches above them.

They both looked up into the branches, startled at the sudden clamour.

The birds alighted noisily from branch to branch in the tree until they lined up in a row on the lowest, the one that supported the swing.

"One for sorrow, Two for joy, Three for a girl, Four for a boy!" she exclaimed laughing, "Tis a boy then!"

"They're just birds!"

"Now's the time to say you love me!" she replied.

"What?" he asked, "Of course I do!"

"Say it!" she insisted urgently, "Before the sun sets!"

"I love you!" he laughed.

"I love you too, my Little Vagabond," she told him as the glade's last shadows finally won the day.

"You are mad, after all," he chuckled into her soft hair, "Surely, you know it."

"Aye," she sighed and rested her head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat, "Perhaps we all are."

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers