Incestory: Shacking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

*****************************

I came around with my head swimming, my heart racing, and my cock buried between my Mother's thighs - pressed against her wet steaming vagina.

The slip dress was bunched up at her waist and she wasn't wearing panties. My penis had somehow managed to work its way out of the boxers and between her legs during the night so that we were as close to fucking as you could get and not actually be doing it.

Precum coated the inside of her thighs and I was reflexively pumping my hips so close to cumming I could barely contain it.

"I'm sorry," I gasped and let her go of her waist, pulling my dripping cock from between her wet thighs before it was too late.

"You don't have to stop!" she said urgently, reaching back over her shoulder and pulling my head back to hers so we were cheek to cheek, "If you need to cum ... it's okay."

"What?" I asked in shock.

I pulled away abruptly, fear and an overwhelming flood of emotions confusing me.

"It's alright, Baby!" she laughed, "I'm your mother!"

"What?" I asked again, my mind refusing to understand the words I was hearing. If anything, that was precisely why I shouldn't be rubbing my cock on her.

I flipped over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. This couldn't really be happening ... it was another wet dream about her ... the only kind of wet dream I'd ever had.

She rolled to me and laid her head on my shoulder, her tits mashing against my chest and arm.

"You're rejecting me?" she asked with a hurt tone to her voice, "We just started dating and you're over me already?"

Not a dream ... the hot body pressed against me was more real than anything I'd ever felt touch me before.

"You're fucked up!" I protested weakly, "Whatever that shit was ..."

"I'll help you," she murmured and reached under the covers.

"Mom!"

She gripped my slick hard cock in her cool hand and started jerking me in long slow strokes.

"It's okay," she whispered in my ear, "Let Mommy make you feel better."

I couldn't help myself ... the sensation of her experienced hand on my cock was overwhelming my senses, smashing the barriers of my inhibition, literally pulling me into a world I longed for but was too terrified of to willingly accept.

"Mom, please!" I protested again but found myself swirling my hips to match her strokes regardless.

Her hand picked up speed as she kissed my neck under my chin.

"Just relax, okay? Mommy's in charge now."

"You're gonna make me cum!"

"That's the idea," she giggled.

I felt myself reaching climax just as she slipped her head under the covers.

"Mommy!" I blurted out as I unleashed the first of several massive spurts over her cheek and lips.

She caught the rest in her mouth, puckering her lips over the head and swirling her tongue around the tip as I moaned and thrust, each shot of cum an intense heart-pounding ecstatic taboo pleasure - the intensity compounded a thousand times by the realization that I was cumming in my mother's mouth.

When the spurts wound down, she kept suction around the tip of my cock and jerked me into her mouth until she was satisfied that I was completely drained.

She sat up and spit the cum she hadn't been able to swallow into her palm before rolling off the bed to dispose of it in trashcan.

"Take out that bin tomorrow ... it's gonna start to stink," she said.

I rolled over onto my side panting and watched her.

She wiped her face and hands with a few tissues from a box on the nightstand.

"That wasn't so terrible was it?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

She climbed back into the bed, crawled to me, and rolled me over onto my back so that she was straddling me. I could feel her hot wet pussy on my chest through my t-shirt.

"Do you love Mommy?" she asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Do you want to show Mommy how much you love her?" she asked me.

"Yes!"

She climbed up my body until she was straddling my face, her beautiful glistening pussy hovering an inch or two above my lips.

"That's sweet," she said and lowered herself onto my mouth.

*****************************

I woke up extremely early; the sun wasn't up and my alarm wouldn't go off for at least another hour.

I could sense that she was gone.

I went to the bedroom to check on her and my suspicion was confirmed. She'd left sometime during the night.

I lay down on the bed in her spot. I could still smell her perfume in the sheets and I couldn't resist the urge to stroke myself - I wanted my Mommy.

I stroked myself and conjured images of her in my mind ... I pumped my hips and imagined what it would feel like to fuck her, to plant my seed in the same fertile soil that I'd sprung from.

Just as I found myself approaching climax there was a sudden banging on the door - I recognized the sharp knock ... it was Sara.

"Shit!"

I dropped my cock and found my pants and shoes at the foot of the bed and pulled them on quickly.

When I opened the door, Sara pushed past me and strolled in to look around.

She was dressed in her school uniform, a blue vest and short grey skirt ensemble that the private college she attended forced their students to wear. She hated it ... I thought it was kind of sexy.

"So where is she?" she asked.

"She's not here," I told her.

She turned around and glared at me with her hands on her hips.

"So where is she?" she asked again.

"How should I know," I replied, "I don't keep track of her - and why do you care?"

She seemed perplexed for a moment.

"Don't you have classes to go to?" I asked.

"Not for another hour." Sara noticed my hard dick bulging in my pants. "Is that for me?"

A sick part of me wanted to tell her I was stiff from jerking off and thinking about my mother but the more self preserving instincts prevailed and I lied.

"Of course!"

She pushed me back, all the way to the bedroom, and shoved me down onto the bed so my legs were on the floor but I was lying on my back. She dropped between my legs and pulled out my cock, smearing the generous precum up and down my shaft.

"Wow," she said, "You're a little worked up this morning aren't you?"

"Morning wood, what can I say?"

She took me in her mouth, stroking my shaft with two fingers, and cupping my balls with her other hand.

I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of her hot mouth on my cock. I let myself imagine that it was my mother between my legs and within a few seconds I was throbbing with the anticipation of busting a nut.

Sara glared at me and spit me out.

"Fuck you!"

I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked at her.

"What?"

She dropped my cock and stood up with her hands on her hips again.

"You never got that fucking excited that fucking quick when I fucking sucked you off before! I know you're fucking hot for your fucking mommy now!"

It took me a moment to sort out what she was saying.

"Did you fuck her already?" she asked, "Or are you that worked up 'cause you haven't yet?"

"What? You know what? Get the fuck out," I told her, "I don't need your shit anymore - you're a fucking psycho."

She spun around to walk out but stopped suddenly and looked at me over her shoulder.

"I guess you don't want me anymore!"

She took a few more steps before stopping again.

"You're really not going to try to stop me?" she asked incredulously.

"No."

"You're choosing ... her over me?"

"I guess so."

"I knew it, Motherfucker!"

She stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

*****************************

I found the pair of panties my mother had been wearing last night in the laundry basket. They were still moist and her musky scent permeated the material.

I held her panties to my lips and inhaled her fragrance as I beat off - when I came I used the panties as my cum rag, smearing the moist cotton material up and down my shaft as I filled the crotch with generous globs of my sticky sperm.

*****************************

She wasn't there when I got home.

She hadn't been back to the condo all day.

Her cell went straight to voicemail.

Terror and guilt flooded me and I wondered if she'd decided to leave because of what had happened between us.

I couldn't believe the pain I experienced at the thought that she'd left me.

*****************************

I checked Charlie's first.

Happy hour was still another hour off and it was dead. The stage was empty, Eve was at the bar sipping a soda.

I slid into the stool next to her and smiled politely.

"She's not here," she said, anticipating my question.

"Any idea where she might be?" I asked.

"Listen, Baby," she leaned close so she wouldn't have to shout over the music, "You're in over your head."

She pulled a cigarette from her handbag and lit it with a half-used pack of matches someone had left on the bar.

"You're much better off letting her go."

"That's not an option," I stated.

"You love her that much?" she asked suspiciously.

"More than you can imagine!"

She studied my eyes and saw the intensity of the hurt that being separated from her was causing me.

"Too bad," she chuckled, "Lil's gonna be disappointed."

"I'll make it up to her," I suggested.

"You want my advice?" she asked.

"Please."

She took another drag off of the cigarette and blew the smoke into my face.

"If you're serious, I mean really serious about her, then you gotta be willing to fight for it - for your relationship with her. It's never gonna be fucking easy and the fight's never gonna be fucking over."

She sipped her drink.

"Even after you think you've won - especially then - that's when you have to hold on to her tooth and nail no matter what ... Understand?"

"Yes," I replied.

She dropped the cigarette into the ashtray.

"Are you up for it?"

"Yes," I said emphatically.

She studied me for a moment and sipped her drink again before looking up at the clock.

"Is she upset?"

"Probably," I hoped not, and if she was, I hoped it wasn't at me.

"Women always run to the last place that felt like home when they're upset," she spun in her stool to face me, "That's where she'll be."

"Thanks," I said.

"Sure, Baby," she smiled at me and slid a card out of her handbag, scribbled something on it with an eyeliner pen, and presented it to me "Tell your mom to call me when you find her."

I took the card without looking at and left.

*****************************

I knew where to look now and swung by my parent's house.

Her car was there.

She was sitting on her bed in her bedroom ... well, what used to be her bedroom anyway.

She was crying.

I knocked on the door jam to get her attention. She turned quickly, her shoulders tensed as if she was ready to throw herself at me and strike me. When she realized who I was, she relaxed and turned her back to me again and resumed crying.

I walked around the bed and sat next to her.

She held an empty bottle of vodka in one hand and a pair of tiny blue thong panties in the other ... panties I recognized ... Sara's panties ... I'd bought them for her myself at a lingerie store in the mall.

"Now you know," she held up the panties for me to see, "Your Father's fucking your girlfriend."

"Figures," I said.

"You see," she said. She tossed the panties onto my lap, "That little slut isn't satisfied with just having you ... or even her own father for that matter."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I didn't want to be with Sara anymore but it still stung to find out she was cheating on me with my father - and if I'd heard my mother right, she was in an incestuous relationship with her own father as well.

"I was trying to protect you," she absently ran her hand up and down my thigh; "I didn't think you needed to ... wanted to know."

"Why wouldn't I want to know my girlfriend was fucking her daddy?"

"It's worse than you think," she said.

"How can it be any worse?" I laughed.

She reached over and picked up a remote control and pointed it at the wall mounted entertainment center across the room.

*****************************

The blaring cacophony of wild grunts, screams, and moans shocked me at first but the video was even more disturbing.

They were savaging her. That was the best way to describe it.

She was handcuffed behind her back and naked. Balanced over the back of a wooden chair, my father's cock down her throat and her father's cock buried in her ass.

Trooper Jensen held his daughter's lower half in the air by her legs; my father held her top half in the air by a handful of her thin blonde hair.

Dad jerked her head viciously back and forth on his cock like he wasn't concerned that it was connected to her spinal cord; her father rocked her back and forth by her thin legs like she was a wheelbarrow stuck in a rut.

Every few moments they would pause their brutal fucking and beat on her, my father cruelly smacked her face and swollen lips and her father spanked her in violently dramatic wide arcs across her bright red and purple little ass.

Tears streamed down her cheeks but the smile on her face and the look in her eyes indicated she was in complete fucking ecstasy.

The video cut to a new scene.

Jensen and my Father were in a sixety-nine, Jensen on top thrusting his cock into my Dad's mouth, literally fucking his face, while he bobbed his head and slurped on Dad's meat.

Sara stood over them, maniacally beating her father over the back with his own gun belt.

"Yeah," she screamed at them, "Suck cock you fucking Fags! You fucking Homos!"

*****************************

"Turn it off," I said, "I don't need to see anymore of it."

"I kinda like it," she admitted, "I don't know why ... I should be disgusted, I know, but ... that's the best part."

She flicked off the video and tossed the remote.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

I should've felt something about it ... but I didn't. I didn't feel anything at all about Sara or my Father - not anymore.

I probably should have been shocked at the fact that my Mom was a bit into punishment - but even that didn't seem to phase me now.

"Good camera work, by the way ... who was filming?"

"I'm sorry," she said again and buried her face in her hands, "God, I swear I don't know what's wrong with me!"

I felt a pounding in my chest and adrenaline in my veins ... so I could feel something after all.

"Go home," she said, "I shouldn't have dragged you into this ... I'm such a fucking slut!"

My cock hardened and slid up my leg.

I felt something alright ... I felt fucking lust ... and all that mattered to me at this moment was fucking my mother.

"I love you," I told her.

"Don't you get it?" she stammered in exasperation, "I'm using you!"

"I love you," I told her.

"Aren't you listening to me at all?" she asked.

"No, You're not listening to me," I said sternly, "I told you that I love you."

"Oh!" she gasped in realization, "No, you can't!"

I took her shoulders, gently laid her back on the bed, and rolled on top of her.

"You suck my dick and fuck my face all night and now you want to back out?"

She put her hands on my chest as if to hold me back. Her eyes burned into mine and her lips parted as if she was going to speak again but she didn't.

"I know you want this," I said.

She looked away guiltily for a moment then seemed to come to her decision..

"Yes," she admitted, running her hands over my shoulders, "I do."

I sat up on my knees and unbuttoned her jeans shorts. She lifted her ass and straightened her legs in front of me so I could slide them off easily.

"I don't care about the past at all, alright ... only about what happens now."

She sobbed with emotion and wiped her eyes.

"Spread your legs, Mommy," I insisted.

*****************************

She spread her legs at the knee and slid her heels up the bed, the fingers of both hands swirling, tugging, and caressing her pussy through the material of her shiny satin red panties.

"I missed you!" she moaned, "Mommy missed you so much when you left home."

She focused her fingertips on her clit and arched her back. I watched her swirl her fingers over her pussy in dumb admiration.

"I didn't think you loved me anymore!" she said, "I really need you to show me that you really love me."

"I really need to show you how much I love you, Mommy," I stated emphatically.

She smiled that wicked smile at me and trailed her fingers lightly over her slit, pressing the satin between her thick vulva as she caressed herself.

"What do you want to show me?" she asked, "What do you want to show Mommy?"

I pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I was already oozing precum and spread it for lubrication over my cock as I jerked on myself.

"So fucking big," she moaned, increasing the frequency of her fingers swirling over her clit.

"Show me how much you love me," I begged her.

"What do you want Mommy to show you?" she asked.

"I want to see your tits!"

She pulled her top off, her tits were full and firm with giant rosy nipples, as perfect as I'd imagined they'd be!

"Fucking beautiful!"

She lifted one to her lips and took the hard pink nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, increasing the pace of my hand beating up and down my shaft.

"You like that?" she asked, her bright eyes burning into mine to see my reaction, "You used to suck on my tit like that you know."

I moaned and leaned over her, beating my cock, watching her.

"And you know what?" she licked a finger and swirled it around her nipple, "It made Mommy fucking wet!"

I lost control at the thought of her getting excited over me nursing on her.

My nuts surged and I ejaculated then ... thick streams of cum arced through the air between us, all over her tits and face.

She grabbed my cock from me and aimed it at her navel, painting herself in stripes of my glistening sperm from her panties to her neck.

I bucked and moaned incoherently, my mind swirling, my heart pounding, my hips thrusting with each spurt.

She moaned in response and smeared the hot cum over her tits and chest and thrust her hips at me so her pussy slid up and down the bottom of my shaft as I twitched in her grip.

When I was finished, she pulled me between her legs and kissed me passionately - her luscious lips a pleasure beyond anything I'd imagined.

"Fuck me," she demanded, "Fuck Mommy!"

She pulled aside her panties to give me access to her beautiful glistening bald pussy.

She spread her vulva with her fingers so I could see her fantastic pink hole - the very place I'd entered the world from - the very place I was going to return to at this very moment.

She guided me to her entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she asked.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

She stroked the spongy tip along her juicy slit for a few seconds, swirling it a bit to spread her fat lips with it.

I pushed, determined to be inside her.

She held me firmly, completely in control of my entire being through her grip on my penis.

"Easy," she warned.

I nodded and tried to be patient.

She relaxed her grip.

I slowly, incrementally, pressed it into her.

"Yeah," she whispered, "Stick your big fucking penis in Mommy's pussy!"

"Oh God!" I grunted, "You're so fucking hot inside!"

"Slowly!" she whispered urgently, "It's been a long time coming," she relaxed her grip on me just enough to allow me to grind against her, "Let's make it special, okay?"

"Okay," I promised.

She pushed her hips up at me to guide me, panting with each tiny thrust until finally, my body was pressed completely into hers, buried completely inside her steaming cunt.

Her big soft tits pressed against my chest, her nipples slowly rotating against mine. Her wide hips swirled with mine and I was amazed at the tightness of her abdomen.

She was in even better shape than I'd imagined ... and to make everything even better - she was comfortably cushioned in exactly all the right places.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers