Incestory: Sick Day

Story Info
Daughter needs her temperature taken the proper way.
1.8k words
4.09
213.4k
55

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

She was feigning sleep when he entered her room.

"Emiko, Come on!" her Father said sternly, "You have to get ready for school."

"But I'm sick, Daddy," she whined, "They don't want us in class if we're sick."

"You're not sick!" He laughed pulling the covers down to encourage her to get up.

He shouldn't have been surprised to see that she only wore a tiny pair of yellow panties and a baby-doll half shirt - but he was.

"What are you going to do when you have hard courses in Osaka?" he continued, "It's a different level of competition."

Her mother was sending her to live with her grandparents in Japan for her last two years of college. The competition would be tough and she would have to work hard to keep up.

"That's why I'm sick," she rolled over so she was laying flat on her back on the bed, "It's all the stress!"

She didn't try to cover herself back up.

He paused at the magnificence of her young body. He knew it was wrong to look at his daughter that way but he was a man after all - and it was hardwired in the male genes.

He let his eyes roam over her body. She giggled and took his hand.

"See, Daddy," she said, pulling it to her forehead, "Feel how warm I am?"

Her hair was a full long black mane - she'd inherited her mother's Asian features and skin but her eyes were lighter, She had the sexiest, full pouty lips, and he couldn't resist running his hand through it to brush it away from her face so he could admire her.

"You feel fine to me," he stated.

"I know I'm hot, Daddy," she rubbed her thighs together and slid her heels up the bed until her legs were splayed wide open - her puffy dark mound was split and outlined by the stretched seam of the panties. "I can feel it!"

"You know as well as I do that feeling your head isn't a reliable way to gauge your temperature," he said huskily, running his fingers through her hair.

"Fine," she said rolling onto her side and pulling his big hand down to her lower back, "What about now?"

She reminded him so much of the beautiful woman he'd married in Osaka. When he looked at her; he saw Mui, how she'd looked when he'd met her - how she'd acted when they were alone.

"How about I get your Mother to check you?" he asked trying to pull his hand away.

"No!" she cried and rolled onto her back trapping his hand under her, "Mommy's not as nice to me as you are!"

She used her 'little girl voice' on him and she knew it was her best weapon when trying to get her way. He tried to pull his arm away but she sat up and hugged him tight to her big soft titties.

"I know you're off today," she said, "Can't I just stay home with you?"

"Emiko, you really shouldn't be doing this - this often."

"I've been very sick, Daddy."

"Let me get your Mother."

"She's going to work!" Emiko whined.

As if on cue his Wife hollered up at them from downstairs: "I'm leaving ... love you guys!"

"Bye!" Emiko cried cheerfully.

The door slammed as she left.

"See," she said, "Now you have to take care of me."

She grabbed his hand and guided his finger between her legs to her warm soft mound.

"Am I hot, Daddy?" she asked.

"You feel alright to me," he said.

"Check again," she pleaded.

"Emiko I ...," he tried to protest but she guided his finger under her panties and into her soft steamy hole.

The heat was incredible and she clamped down on his finger holding it inside her.

"Well?" she asked hopefully.

He slid his finger out of her and stuck it in his mouth. She was delicious.

"Well?" She asked.

"Preliminary tests appear to be negative," he chuckled, "It looks like you can use a follow up, just to make sure."

"Are you going to make me feel better or not?" she asked impatiently.

He stood up and pulled off his t-shirt.

"That's better," she said.

She ran her hands over his broad chest and rock hard stomach as he untied his pajama strings and let them fall to the floor.

"I love your body!" she gushed, "I can't believe how buff you still are for your age!"

He stepped out of his slippers and the bunched pajamas and laid his Daughter back down as he slid into the bed next to her.

"If you're trying to compliment me, you are doing a terrible job."

He gently rolled her over onto her belly.

"I'll need to take your temperature the proper way," he warned.

She giggled and rubbed her ass on his bare leg. "Okay, Daddy," she said.

She smiled at him over her shoulder. Her ass was big and round and sexy. The tiny panties disappeared between her ass cheeks only to reappear at the top.

He pulled the panties out of the crack of her ass and let his rock hard cock dangle out of his boxers over her asshole.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks to loosen up her sphincter.

"Yes," she said.

He aimed his tip at her asshole and prodded a few times to test whether he was hard enough and that she was relaxed enough to begin.

He squeezed a few drops of precum onto her sphincter to lubricate it before sliding the tip in. She gasped and struggled to relax.

"You have to want to let it in," he said.

"I'm trying," she grunted.

They rocked together slowly, gaining a little bit more depth each time.

Eventually he was able to settle down on to her back with his cock buried completely inside her.

"You feel a little on the warm side," he said as he swayed his hips to make his cock slide in her.

She reached between her legs and fingered herself as he slowly pumped in her ass. She moaned quietly and jiggled with his movements.

"I told you!" she panted.

The pain of him fucking her ass had melded into a strange form of pleasure over time and she found that if she fingered herself when he was inside her, she could cum much more strongly then when she fingered herself without him.

He didn't want to cum too soon so he pulled it out and rolled her over.

"That wasn't five minutes!" she protested, "You'll have to start over now!"

He wiped his cock off with her sheets then held it up to her lips.

"Let's try under your tongue," he suggested.

She giggled and slurped his cock into her mouth dramatically.

"Eeew!" she giggled, spat him out, and grabbed a handful of the sheets to wipe it off better. "I'm still not used to that taste."

"You could've gone to class instead," he admonished.

She smiled up at him and stroked him with the sheet.

"I'm learning to like it!" she laughed and took him back into her mouth.

She sucked hungrily on his cock and he settled into a rhythm of swirling his hips to meet her lunges.

The slurping sounds she made only made him more excited and he quickened the pace until he could sense that she was getting tired.

He was getting close to cumming and didn't want her to stop so he held her head motionless and pumped his hips to take up the slack. She grabbed his ass and held on.

"Yeah," he grunted, "It's a little hot in there!" he cried as he stroked in her mouth with abandon.

She looked up at him with a glint in her eye, popped him out of her pouty mouth, and jerked his cock until he was splattering her fat tits with his usual thick ribbons of cum as he moaned and twitched in her hand.

"See! I popped the thermometer! I must have a fever!" she cried, "I need an injection!"

He laid her back down and pushed his still twitching cock into her neatly trimmed pussy. His cum smearing his chest as he thrust his body against hers. He rocked slowly, letting her rub her clit on his pelvis as he slid back and forth inside her.

"I'm feeling a little better now," she encouraged him.

He sped up his pace until eventually the whole bed was squeaking from the force of his thrusts as he pistoned in his little girl.

Emiko wrapped her legs around his back and pushed back against him, panting and moaning with each of her return thrusts, reveling in the feel of his fat spongy cock filling her and the hardness of his belly against her throbbing clit.

"Cum in me!" she cried, "I want to feel it inside me!"

"I love you, Emiko!" He murmured and looked down at her, soaking up the moment, before her hot pussy overcame his senses and came in her, spilling his seed into his baby girl's tight little hole.

She jerked with her own orgasm, triggered by the feel of her Daddy's cum splashing inside her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, "That's the cure!"

He rolled her over and smeared his cum over her asshole.

"I think we need to check your temperature again," he announced.

She giggled and lifted her ass to him. Cum oozed out of her pussy and he fingered it into her asshole for more lubrication.

He mounted her and rolled his hips to work himself into her. She was much more relaxed now, and with the slick cum coating him, he slid in much more easily.

Emiko noticed as well: "It doesn't hurt so much this time," she whispered. "Cum in my ass too, Daddy!"

He watched his shaft piston in his daughter's brown ass, her plump hips and ass undulating with each thrust, the hot tight grip she had on him bringing him back to climax again after only a few more minutes.

Emiko felt him thicken and pulse inside her bowels and relaxed as much as she could.

"Oh yeah! You are definitely running a fever!" He grunted.

The sharp sting of his cum shooting into her was a thrilling complement to the dull throbbing his cock evoked from her sphincter. She reveled in the feel of each pulse of it as he filled her colon.

"I told you!"

When he was done; he was kind enough to wait until she ground out her own orgasm with her fingers before pulling out.

"Better now?" he asked.

She laughed as she rolled over and pulled a large green dildo from under her mattress.

"I'm much better," she stated, "But you, on the other hand, you don't look so well."

He sighed and lay down next to her.

"I must have caught your bug," he said, eying the knobby device in her hand, "I am a little fatigued ... I guess you should take my temperature."

She sucked on the dildo to moisten it and smiled.

"I'll need to take your temperature the proper way," she warned.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers