Incestory: The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want pleasing me to please you," she stated.

I soldiered on and shouldered my way lower between her legs, forcing her to spread her legs even farther apart so that her pussy smeared the sheer material of her thong with her juices as her luscious dark lips parted behind the transparent veil.

Her magnificent thick bald Vulva and the petals of her Labia were clearly visible through the material and I was so determined to get to her slick hot musky hole that I tore the fabric with my teeth, plunging my tongue into her like a machine while steadily working her stiff little nubby clit with my upper lip.

She moaned and pressed her hands against the roof of the Lincoln and lifted her ass to meet each thrust of my lapping tongue.

"I want you to want to please me."

She made the mistake of leaving enough room for me to slip my hands under her ass and I took full advantage of it, probing at her asshole with my thumb, trying to work her ass a little loose so I could jam it into her - just as I had her daughter.

"That's good!" she said and slowly rocked her hips against my face to the rhythm of my lashing tongue.

Another wave of hedonistic pleasure washed across me ... amplified by the smoke still filling the car and the dirty words my Aunt muttered as I worked her beautiful cunt with my lips and tongue.

My tongue wasn't nearly as large and satisfying as my cock would have been but the ferocity of my lashing sent her rocking into an orgasm that made her alternate between freezing like a statue and grinding at my face as she whimpered in fragments of Spanish.

"Che devino! I'm cumming!" she gasped, "Mi pequeño petero ... I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

She finally, unconsciously, loosened her sphincter enough for me to get my thumb in her ass, just as she started to reach her climax.

She grabbed my head and ground out her orgasm on my face and for a moment it occurred to me that this pussy was the very place that Ginny had met the world twenty years ago ... that thought only made me more determined to please my Aunt and drove me more wild as I doubled my attack on her pussy and ass bringing her back to orgasm in several quick successive bouts.

"¡Eso es ... correcto ... aspíreme ... lick me ... fucking petero ... lick my fucking clit!"

When she was done, she pulled me out from between her legs and kissed me hungrily; licking her own juices from my face, smearing her carefully crafted makeup in the process. Her hips continued to roll against my pelvis in the pleasurable aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Now," I said, standing as best as I could in the confined space and pointing my cock at her sexy mouth, "It's my turn."

"Indeed!" She acknowledged, wiping perspiration from her brow with the back of her hand.

I wrapped my hands in her hair and guided her head down as she slid my cock slowly between her full sexy lips ... teasingly taking me slowly into her mouth.

The hot, wet, velvet pleasure was indescribable and the look she gave me as she took it all and still didn't gag was fucking CLASSIC!

"So good," I moaned.

She looked up at me and moaned seductively around my cock in return, causing my nerves to vibrate down both of my legs, making me shudder again.

"I want to fuck your mouth," I begged.

She nodded and held her head still so I could find my own rhythm but she also continued to massage the spongy tip with her tongue as I slowly pumped my hips.

She used her tongue and lips to increase the pleasure, twisting her tongue around the head of my dick as her fat puckered lips grasped and stimulated it on each back stroke.

She wrapped her fingers loosely around my shaft and squeezed gently on each stroke ... making each thrust as pleasurable as possible.

"Can you handle it?" I asked her sarcastically as my nuts convulsed, the incestuous taboo excitement pushing me to the edge.

She rolled her eyes at me contemptuously and opened wide.

"Okaaaaaay!" I roared furiously jerking my meat as the cum surged, dramatically arcing in thick clear streams to splash across her perfect white teeth and lips, pooling onto her tongue only to drip in a steady stream onto her chest and perfect teardrop creamy brown tits.

She smacked my hand away and tugged on my cock until the last few spurts dribbled onto her chin as I moaned and pressed my back into the roof of the limo so hard the metal creaked. The sensation of her hand tugging my dripping cock was so intense it was fucking painful.

With a dramatic gulp she swallowed the jizz that remained in her mouth and let my softening cock loose from her grip. Strings of cum continued to drain from me ...dripping onto the metallic grey carpeting of the cab.

"Try more Mangos and Papaya in your diet, Okay?" she advised, wiping her lips and chin with her fingers and licking them clean in the process.

Most girls had to choke down a wad of cum like that but Vivian had succeeded in making it look like an almost pleasant experience ... a true actress.

"This is Chicago!" I laughed, "Mangos on pizza? Not fucking likely!"

I fell back into the seat. She slipped out of the ripped panties and straddled me, rubbing her steamy bald pussy up and down my shaft, expertly drawing it back to full strength with the caress of her slick hot cunt.

"You're tired already?" she asked sarcastically.

"Not by a long shot," I replied grinding my hips so that my cock slid between her engorged Vulva and along her steaming dripping hole as it incrementally ticked back to alert status with each pounding heartbeat.

Her lips were next to my ear again; her perfect tits and luxurious dark nipples were bare against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples sliding against mine through the T-shirt I wore.

"I need you to listen very carefully to me," she said in a low measured tone.

"Okay," I knew she had me where she wanted me now; my will was completely broken.

"You work for me now," she stated, "and doing this job is very important to me ... and to our family."

"Got anymore of that smoke?" I asked

"You'll have everything you'll ever need," she assured me, "as long as you continue to play nice."

"You can count on it!" I promised, the most sincere promise I'd ever made.

"You start today," she stated and abruptly pulled off of me, gracefully dropping back into the seat across from me.

"You're gonna leave me like this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes," she said, "Stay a little hungry; it will serve you well."

She scooped the cum that had pooled between her sexy brown tits and in her navel off of herself with a few tissues and casually tossed the soaked wad and her ripped thong into a receptacle mounted on the passenger side door.

"I thought I already started," I asked, massively disappointed that our fun was so obviously over after she'd just got me worked back up.

"Not quite," she replied, then shook out her dress and slid it back on over her head.

I watched her intently as she smoothed out the dress and attempted to straighten her hair in the reflection of the darkly tinted window.

Something came over me then - I wasn't going to let her shut me down like that ... I pounced at her and pushed her down sideways in the seat using my superior weight to overwhelm her before she could get another leg lock around my head!

"Jaime!" she cried out in surprise.

I twisted my fingers in her long silky hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to arch her back and spread her legs to ease the pressure. I grabbed the folds of the flimsy dress and pulled it up sliding myself into her and dropping down on her so she was pinned beneath me, her head pressed into my chest as I ground at her luscious steamy cunt.

She didn't resist, she just relaxed her body and waited patiently for me to finish, resigned to the fact that I was in control of her now and that I was going to fuck her whether she allowed it or not.

It didn't take long.

"Oh shit!" I cried out involuntarily as I jerked and spasmed suddenly.

Vivian grabbed my hair in her turn and pulled me away easily with her left hand, reaching between us with her right to jerk my cock out of her just as I came, splashing it across her flat brown stomach.

"¡Eso sí que no!" she laughed, "You have enough children!"

She looked down and watched intently as I released spurt after spurt of ejaculate onto her belly.

When the orgasm finally sputtered to an end, she milked the tip of my penis to keep the last few dwindling spurts from dripping onto her pussy.

"Are you satisfied now?" she asked.

I just looked down at her and grinned stupidly ... if she was mad at me for forcing her, she wasn't acting like it.

She let go of my hair and checked her watch.

"Time for you to go," she informed me.

"Can't I stay with you a little longer?" I asked hopefully. "We're becoming such good friends!"

"Get off of me, Jaime," she ordered.

I sat up just in time to see the signs for the departure areas of O'Hare as we passed under them through the tinted rear window.

"I didn't pack," I told her.

"You can buy whatever you may need," she reminded me.

"Where am I going?" I asked her, flopping back into my seat to pull my boxers and jeans back up.

"Japan," she stated. "I have people there."

"What?"

"Créeme," she laughed and sat up to grab another handful of tissues to clean me off of her again, "you'll like Osaka, Jaime."

*****************************

Andreas must have been Sixty years old, at least, but he jerked my suitcases out of the trunk of the Lincoln like they were weightless.

I observed his tattoos, markings I'd mistaken for real scars the first time I'd seen him, they were simulated claw marks running down each cheek.

"Come here often?" I asked just to see if I could get a reaction from the silent Spaniard.

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a cell phone, and offered it to me.

"You'll like Osaka," he said.

*****************************

"You'll like Osaka," the hot little Japanese-American girl in the next seat over said to me as our airliner banked to maneuver into position for the approach to Kensai.

"What?" I asked and turned towards her, the first time I'd dared to look directly at her since we'd left San Francisco almost ten hours ago. "Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Osaka ... you'll like it."

"Everyone says that."

"I've been going to University here for awhile and I absolutely love it."

Her body was so hot that it was distracting and I had to consciously try to not look down her tight shirt at the nice fat titties ballooning out of the sleeveless top.

"How do you know I don't live here already?" I asked.

She had giant brown eyes, a radiant smile and full sexy pouty lips ... the kind of face that makes men all over the world really like Asian women.

"I don't! I just couldn't think of a better ice breaker," she laughed nervously, "I'm sorry, I'm usually not so ... pushy!"

She looked down demurely and her cheeks glowed red.

"It's okay!" I acknowledged, "I like it."

Her hair was beautiful, silky black, the same shade as Vivian's. It slid around her bare brown shoulders like flowing grains of sand, reflecting the harsh overhead light in bands of shining obsidian.

She leaned closer and smiled up at me - grateful for the encouragement.

"So, you goin' to school here too?"

"No," I replied.

She slipped into the seat next to me so that we were shoulder to shoulder.

"Visiting relatives?" she asked jokingly, obviously referring to my ethnicity.

She had an air of unconscious sexuality about her - it was comforting and sad at the same time and it reminded me of a lot of things I liked - and of a lot of people I really missed.

"Not exactly," I answered.

"A Girlfriend?" she cocked her head in a pose of curiosity, "Wait! I know, you gotta little hangyoku girl at home, don't ya?"

"Hangyoku?" I asked, actually managing to say it right somehow.

"Y'know ... like a Geisha ... only younger!"

"That sounds nice actually," I chuckled, "I could go for some of that."

"Really?" she giggled her eyes widening in surprise at my honesty.

"Yes, really," I laughed, "But, if you really need to know why I'm here it's because ... I'm on a job for a South American cartel."

"Ooooh, a gangster! How exciting!" She pressed her soft fat titties into my bicep. "Tell me more!"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I stated.

She laughed in amusement.

"Besides, then I'd have to kill you," I warned, "and that would be a waste of a perfectly good hottie."

"Brother," she giggled, placing her hand on my forearm, her nails were long and manicured with beautiful intricate calligraphy etched in pearl, "you just might be surprised at some of the stories I could tell you."

"Better get started ... we're getting ready to land."

"We've got another hour at least!" She laughed a familiar laugh - the same carefree laugh my Sister had as a teen. I cringed at the comparison.

"God, I really hope you don't think I'm a slut ... but ... I gotta admit that I've been dyin' to talk to you for like hours, and fortunately, you turned out to be as cool as I thought you'd be!"

"Jaime," I said and held out my hand in greeting, "Jaime Fitzgerald."

She gripped my arm tightly and froze, the beautiful nails digging into my flesh.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked.

"No, why?"

She relaxed and took my proffered hand.

"Emiko," she said, her grin widening into an even more familiar smile.

"Emiko Fitzgerald."

"Chicago?" I asked.

"San Francisco ... but my Dad's from Chicago," she confirmed.

"That's weird, huh? Figure the odds."

She looked me in the eye and I could almost see her mind working over some sort of calculation.

"I got a place in the city," she said, "If you need somewhere to crash, I mean ... hotels ain't cheap in Japan ... shit, nothing is."

"Trust me; I can afford it."

She smiled and leaned back.

"Really? Are you sure?"

She ran her fingers through her magnificent hair making her beautiful fat tits stretch her shirt so far that her nipples nearly poked through the material.

"No," I lied, brazenly leering at her tits, "I think I like your offer after all."

"Cool! It's settled then!" she settled back into the seat so that she was pressed against me again. "You can shack up with me until you find another place."

"Shack up?" I laughed sarcastically, everything was becoming so weird the last few months that I'd begun to seriously doubt my own sanity.

"Sure! Why not? It's nice to have another American around," she giggled, "and I totally speak Japanese too!"

"How convenient," I observed.

"I take classes during the day and I work most nights ... you'd have the place to yourself most of the time anyway."

"Won't your boyfriend get pissed?" I asked.

She looked up at me as if she hadn't expected me to ask any questions.

"No, no boyfriend ... besides, we're family, right?" she countered.

"Kissing cousins?" I mused, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"You are so cuuuute!"

"Incest is best, I hear," I stated.

She squirmed in her seat and giggled.

"So what are you waiting for?" she asked.

*****************************

Emiko was a hot little minx and unlike most girls I knew, wanted to go anal right off the bat. I wasn't going to complain ... it just struck me as a little unromantic. Still, as far as new relationships go, it really wasn't such a bad way to start.

There wasn't a lot of room in the airplane's tiny shitter but we weren't in need of a whole lot of room anyway.

I pressed her soft little sexy body into the stainless steel of the sink, her hands smearing the mirror as I rocked her body back and forth, my cock buried to the hilt in her brown little asshole, her silky hair swaying side to side with the motion of our bodies, her shorts and panties bunched around her ankles.

She definitely wasn't an anal virgin and a part of me wondered absently how a girl so young could have become so experienced. Then again, my sister and cousin couldn't be much older than she was, and the two of them were far from inexperienced.

"Cum in my ass!" she cried, reaching between her legs to massage my balls with her fingers, "I want to feel it inside me!"

The sensation of her tight hot ass and the fingers rolling my testicles like a set of meditation balls sent me over the edge like a rocket and before I realized it - I was unloading a nut in her.

"Unnnnnnnngh!" I grunted with each forceful squirt of semen I dumped into her bowels.

She watched my reflection in the mirror, through the thin strands of black hair that fell across her eyes, and smiled a satisfied grin as she watched me squirming and sputtering behind her in the final throes of my climax.

The orgasm became so intense it became painful and I had to pull out of her, shaking the final drops onto her round little brown ass as I moaned.

She knocked me backwards by thrusting her ass at me to make room for herself to spin around, drop to her knees, and take my cock into her mouth.

I jerked and spasmed, tried to pull away from the intense pleasure/pain of the hot little pouty mouth and the probing tongue that sucked and licked her ass juices off of my shaft.

"You are so fucking hot!" I cried out in pleasure.

She smiled up at me and flicked the tip of her tongue over the very tip of my cock at a surprisingly high frequency eliciting another few moments of intense pain until finally I was in control enough of my own limbs to be able to reach down and pull her up into a kiss.

If she wasn't afraid to put my cock in her mouth after I'd just fucked her ass then I wasn't going to be afraid of sharing the moment with her.

"That's what I call 'Kissing Cousins'!" I said.

The plane made another sharp bank just then, the final approach, and we fell together against the thin aluminum wall of the bathroom.

"You're gonna like Osaka," she laughed into my lips as we tenderly kissed and she reached down to pull up her shorts. "I promise."

"Everyone says that."

*****************************

12