Incestory: Working Girl

Story Info
Mom's got a job to do.
7.7k words
4.28
41.1k
41

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

She was there again ... sitting on our stoop with her elbows on her knees, a cigarette dangling from her fingers. Her head was bowed between her shoulders and her thick, curly, black hair obscured her face.

She hadn't seen me yet, so I took the time to take her in. She was dressed for work; high heeled sandals, denim shorts, and one of the white tank tops that all of the bartenders at The Corner wore.

I felt my blood pressure rise at the site of her, and for a split second, I considered going around the block to avoid her.

"Pussy!" I admonished himself, "Since when have you been afraid of a hot chick? It's just Melanie. It's not like you don't talk to her every day."

I admired her thick dark legs and the dragon tattoo that ran up her right calf. Her arms and waist were thin but the large round breasts that filled out her top were full and soft looking. I remembered thinking, at first, that her tits were too large for her frame, but the way they spilled out of her low cut top was definitely all natural.

She lifted her head and turned towards me as if she'd sensed me admiring her figure. I couldn't see her face through her hair but she could see me. When I was close, she brushed her hair away and wiped her eyes. I could tell that she'd been crying. She forced a smile at me, wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and waved.

"Hey," she greeted me.

"Hey, Melanie, how's it goin'?"

She shrugged and cleared her throat: "You stoppin' by for my shift tonight?"

She'd been the first person I'd met in the neighborhood when my Mother and I had moved in a few months ago. I'd just gotten out of the Army and my Mom was newly divorced so we'd decided to split a place while we worked out our issues and got ourselves back on our feet.

We'd met Melanie the day we moved in. We'd been carrying boxes and Melanie had been nice enough to hold the elevator for us. Mom gave her the once over, and from the look on her face, I knew she didn't approve of her at all. I don't know why, but her reaction to Melanie, and that fact that Melanie was very attractive, just seemed to encourage me to introduce myself.

"Stay away from that girl," Mom had warned me later as we unpacked. "She's married."

I hadn't noticed then that she wore a ring but I remembered feeling a pang of disappointment at the news. I didn't think about her again until after a few days at my new job when I'd wandered into The Corner and she'd been my bartender. It was very busy that night - but she somehow found the time to be extra attentive to my drink needs.

After that night, It seemed like we always ran into each other and we always found the time to make small talk.

"They got a deal on vodka tonight," she added, to sweeten the pot a little. She knew I liked Vodka.

I hadn't planned on going to the bar, but now that she'd asked me, I really wanted to.

"Sure," I answered. "What time you start?"

She smiled a genuine smile at me. It struck me as being a little on the predatory side. Her dark beauty made the look sexy. She was a local and had the mix of genes I'd come to realize was the norm in the neighborhood; Puerto Rican, African, and Italian. They'd all blended together to give her an exotic look with a pleasant round face, big brown eyes, dark skin, and full pouty lips.

"Why don't you come by when I'm finishin' up?"

I had to process that for a second: "Are you hitting on me?"

She looked over her shoulder at her apartment window and I followed her gaze to see her Husband watching us from the window.

"Maybe I am," she stood and flicked her cigarette into the gutter. "Come by around 12."

"You got it," I promised.

"Shit," she snapped, looking at her cell phone, "I gotta get goin' ... fix this makeup." She shot another angry look up at her husband. "See ya tonight."

I couldn't help but watch her walk away. She swayed her hips dramatically in a way that made her wide, heart-shaped ass swoosh side to side invitingly. She shot a glance over her shoulder to make sure I was watching her. I smiled to let her know that I was.

I imagined I could feel her Husband's icy stare on my back. I wasn't worried about it. If he had a problem with me, he was free to talk to me about it - any time.

In fact, I kind of hoped he would. Any man who made this girl cry probably deserved to get his ass kicked.

********************************

Mom was sitting on the couch in her old house robe watching TV with a glass of wine in one hand and the remote in the other. She'd put her long dirty-blonde hair up in a pony-tail and was wearing her reading glasses so I assumed she'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey, Baby," she said absently as I entered into the apartment. "How was work?"

"Fine," I dropped my jacket by the door and she shot me a look intended to let me know she disapproved. I picked up my jacket and decided just to take it with me to my room. "Any hot water left."

"Yeah, it's been a little while."

I needed a shower.

"You got mail," Mom pointed to a pile of mail on the coffee table. "Mostly bills."

"I don't know how long I can keep up with the kind of pay I'm makin' in this town."

"Don't you worry, Baby." She held up her wine as if toasting something. "I got an interview on Friday."

"Great!" I laughed. "That's good news."

She looked at me over the rim of the rim of the glass: "We should celebrate tonight!"

I stopped and looked at her for a moment. I really wanted to but I hadn't had a woman in a long time and I had a feeling that Melanie was looking to hook up. Probably a revenge thing on her husband ... but I wasn't exactly in any position to complain.

"Mom," I sighed apologeticaly, "I have plans."

She set down her glass, sat up, and leaned forward like she always did when she was preparing to lecture me. It would have been more intimidating if I was still a child - but now - it was almost comical.

"What plans?" She asked in a hurt voice.

She was probably too drunk to realize that when she'd struck her lecture pose, her robe had fallen open and I was offered a view of her substantial lightly freckled breasts.

"I'm gonna catch up with that girl ..."

She folded her arms and glared at me. At least her tits were covered now.

"That little slut from down the hall?"

"What?" I countered, "you don't know anything about her!"

She laughed and ran her hands over her brow as if she was getting a headache.

"I'm a woman, Baby," she said, stating the obvious, "I think I know a slut when I see one. Never mind the fact that she's married and a bartender. Seriously? I mean - think about it. Is there any way getting involved with her could possibly have 'happily ever after' written somewhere in the story-line?"

"Maybe I'm just after a 'happy ending'," I countered, surprising myself a little with my own candor.

She gasped and acted as if I'd offended her. I was surprised she'd even caught the meaning of the phrase. That made me think for a second ... maybe Mom did know a thing or two about the real world after all.

"Go to your room!" She snapped and pointed down the narrow hall.

I had to laugh.

"I'm not a kid anymore."

She readied herself for an outburst but a sudden thought flashed in her eyes and it was almost as if I could see a psychic change come over her. She shook her head and rubbed her brow again.

"I must be drunk," she laughed. "I'm sorry, Baby. It's been a long two years. I should know that you are a grown man. You've served your country and you deserve to have ... a good time."

She shifted to 'Guilt Mode'.

"Don't worry about your sad, old, lonely Mother, stuck in this apartment all day." She gestured grandly at the small space we shared. "All alone with nothing but a bottle of wine and the TV to keep me company."

She picked up the wine bottle and glass and poured another drink. My gaze somehow found it's way back to her exposed tit. When she leaned forward to put the bottle down I had to avert my eyes.

"I'll just entertain myself and hope that I meet some man who wants to keep me company some day."

She'd had me when she was very young and she was still a few years shy of forty. She was far from unattractive.

"Why don't you go out and meet someone?" I offered.

"My Son needs me to keep him from messing up his life with dirty sluts," she replied sarcastically before downing the glass of wine in one gulp.

I shook my head and walked away. I should have known not to buy into the guilt game.

I really needed a shower now.

********************************

I found myself thinking about Melanie and stroking my cock in the shower. It was the most pleasure I'd felt in a long time. The hot water coupled with the soapy slickness of my hand sliding up and down my shaft as I imagined Melanie's sexy fat lips around my cock. The anticipation I felt about seeing her became a montage of sensation so appealing that I completely lost track of time.

After a few moments I found my mind wandering back to the conversation I'd just had with my Mother ... only this time ... she was spreading her legs and opening her robe so I could see her big pink nipples, her dark blue eyes piercing me through her glasses with an expression of admonition as I stroked my cock over her plump belly and she swirled her fingers inside her cotton panties.

I was jerking to that image so intently that it wasn't until the water started getting cold that I was able to bring myself back to the real world. When it finally occured to me that I'd spent the last ten minutes whacking off to fantasies of my Mom - I had to let the cold water run over me for a few more minutes to calm myself down.

I hadn't shot my load yet so I toweled off, pulled on my sweatpants, and decided to pick up where I left off with Melanie when I got back to my room.

********************************

As I passed my Mom's bedroom, I noticed the door as ajar. I stopped and listened for a second. I could hear her breathing; slow and rhythmic.

I stuck my head in the door to check on her.

She lay with one arm behind her head and the other across her waist. The top of her robe was still askew and all of her upper body except her nipples were visible to me ... all the way down to her belt. Her legs were parted and I had a perfect view of her panties.

I knew it was wrong ... but a part of me found admiring her body exciting. I ran my eyes over her legs and found myself wishing I could just climb on top of her and finish off what I'd started in the shower.

I shook my head and wondered what the fuck was happening to me. What had caused me to suddenly start fantasizing about fucking my own mother?

"Hey," she murmured to get my attention. I froze in guilt. She'd caught me watching her sleep!

She slid herself up the bed and sat up against her pile of pillows. Maybe she was too drunk to be modest or perhaps it didn't occur to her that she was nearly naked in front of her Son - but she didn't seemed to be disturbed by the situation nearly as much as I was.

"I'm sorry, okay?" She seemed on the verge of tears and I found myself crossing the threshold into her small room. I had the intention of comforting her but a part of me was excited to get a chance to get close to her.

She watched me come to her and reached out to take my hand.

"It's hard for a mother to accept that her baby is all grown up ... sometimes. I don't want you to think I'm not grateful for everything you're doin' to help me get over your father."

Her hand was soft and warm and she pulled me down onto the bed to lay beside her like she had when I was little. I didn't resist and nestled in next to her. The warmth of her soft body and the scent of the body-wash she used was intoxicating. It took me to a place I hadn't been in a long time; a place I'd forgotten about - a place of comfort.

"I'm just ... well ... it's just that it's so lonely here by myself all day and all I can do is wait around for you to come home so I have someone to talk to."

She'd slid back into 'Guilt Mode' but I wasn't bothered about it this time. She held my hand between hers and pulled my arm over her so I had no choice but to lay my head on her shoulder with my head nestled under hers and her fat tits in my face. Her hair tickled my cheek but I didn't mind.

"I was so excited about getting that interview and you just wanted to run off and masturbate thinkin' about that bartender!"

"What?" I tried to pull away from her ... I wanted to lie to her and to protest my innocence.

She held me tight and laughed into my hair: "Don't you think I know everything about you, Baby!"

"I hope not!"

"Hell, my water bills doubled when you started High School."

"Stop!" I wasn't as comfortable about the subject as I'd imagined I was after all.

The light kisses on my forehead and the fierceness of her resistance to me pulling away from her calmed me down and I settled back into her breast. If she wanted to talk about me grinding my meat then I'd let her.

"It's natural," she cooed. "It's natural for a young healthy man to ... relieve himself."

"Stop!"

"As a matter of fact," she shifted so that my penis was pressed into her thigh, "Women do it too."

I guess I'd never really thought about it but I supposed they did.

"It's not easy being alone. I've had to ... take care of myself for a long time now."

"Mom!"

"Stop bein' so damn squirmy!"

"I really don't think that ..."

She reached up and lifted my chin to look into her eyes. The robe slid down her shoulder exposing most of her left breast.

"Just listen to me, okay?"

I struggled to look into her eyes.

"It's okay. You can be yourself with me. I am the one and only person in the world who truly loves you."

I suddenly thought of Melanie and shot a glance over her bare shoulder at the digital alarm clock; it was only a little past dinner time. I still had quite a few hours before Midnight.

Mom jerked my head back.

"Don't even think about it!" Anger flared in her eyes. "Trust me when I say that you are only going to get in trouble with that girl!"

I felt a surge of anger myself and pulled her fingers away from my chin. She tried to pull her hand from mine but I easily overpowered her and pinned it to her breast to control her. I thought that there was a chance she might try to slap me and I wasn't in the mood for any of that.

"I tell you I love you and you hold me down?" She smiled wickedly. "Is that how you treat your Mother?"

We glared at each other for a moment more before I let her go.

"Well, you're no fun!" She teased as she rubbed the burn out of her wrist.

"You are so drunk, you don't know what's up or down anymore!" I was starting to get angry with her. She was pushing my buttons and I didn't know how to react. She had my head spinning in circles. "What do you want me to do? Should I just not date?"

"That's a good start!"

"Maybe this arrangement isn't going to work out?" I was threatening her now. I needed some control back.

She looked stricken for a split second before regaining her composure. It was as if she had somehow forgotten that our arrangement was only temporary.

"Well?" I asked again. I had her back to the wall and I was pressing my advantage.

She closed her eyes for a moment and seemed to think deeply about my question before responding. I decided to let her work it through; she had been drinking quite a bit tonight and I was sure she wasn't running at full capacity.

"You don't need a girlfriend," she said quietly before opening her eyes and capturing my gaze again. "You have everything you need right here."

My heart stopped for an instant and I froze in shock.

She sat up and pulled open the robe to expose her beautiful giant tits. I was so shocked that I couldn't resist when she took my hands and guided my fingers to her erect nipples.

"Mom, I ..." I tried to find my voice but the ball was definitely back in her court again.

"Shush!" She snapped at me as she ran her fingers up my arms and along my shoulder then down over my chest. "You don't want a girlfriend like me?"

"Of course ..." I stammered.

"Isn't this what all this fuss is really about?" She reached down and ran her finger over the growing bulge in my sweatpants. "You just need a little ... rest and relaxation."

I didn't try to stop her when she leaned forward with her eyes dreamily hooded and kissed me and I certainly didn't try to stop her when she slid her tongue between my lips and pulled me abruptly on top of her so that I was situated between her thick legs.

"I'm not good enough for you?" She asked as she reached into my sweatpants and ran her fingers up the bottom of my shaft so that I was completely erect and dripping pre-cum. "You don't like my body?"

"I love your body," I moaned. I braced myself on my elbows and ran my hands over her, softly and appreciatively. "You're so fucking hot!"

She moaned and gripped my cock so tight I couldn't move for a second.

"I have everything that little slut has and some," she growled into my ear as I took her nipple between my lips and ran the tip of my tongue over it. "She doesn't know half of what I know."

She loosened her grip on my penis and I found myself slowly thrusting my hips so that it slid through her fingers.

"I know what's best for my baby!" She laughed and let go of my cock to place one hand on the back of my head and the other under her breast to press her nipple back into my mouth. "My baby needs his Mama's tit."

I groaned and pressed my stiff cock into her fat mound and rolled my hips as I sucked on her nipple. She wrapped her legs around my waist to hold me tight and pressed her pelvis into mine to grind herself on me with the same fervor I ground my penis into her.

I switched nipples and reached down to slide my sweatpants down. This woman underneath me was no longer my mother; she was a soft and willing woman and I was going to do my best to make sure she enjoyed taking my cock.

I slid her panties aside and had to do a double-take when I realized that she was shaved and oiled ... as bald as a baby.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"Yes!" I answered enthusiastically.

It crossed my mind for an instant that she'd taken her shower before I got home ... had she been planning this? The thought was pushed aside by the sight of my Mom spreading her pussy open for me so I could see her glistening pink hole.

"Show me how much you like it."

I slapped my cock against her pussy a few times and smeared my pre-cum over her clit. I wanted to be inside her so bad i could taste it but I was determined to get every ounce of pleasure out of the moment as I could.

"Fuck me!" She begged a little more insistently as she reached down and guided the tip of my cock to her entrance.

"Wait!" I pulled back a little, "I wanna take my time."

"Don't tease me, Baby!" She pulled on me and pushed her hips up at me so that the tip of my penis just slipped inside her. "I'm your girlfriend now. Show me you love me!"

I kissed her tenderly as I slid into her ever so slowly. I paused every half inch or so to extend the pleasure. I was dipping into my own mother's steaming vagina and I knew my life would never be the same after this instant in time.

"Fuck me!" She squirmed and struggled to make me fill her completely. I resisted until I sensed she was prepared to give up; then I pressed myself entirely inside her, making her gasp and mutter in pleasure.

It was done. I was officially fucking my own mother.

She grabbed my ass and pulled as she ground against me ... I lost control ... I came suddenly and without warning - splashing her insides with what felt like a gallon of semen.

"FUCK ME!" She threw her head back and cried out as I jerked and spasmed squirt after squirt inside her. It ran out of her as fast as I put it in her. I didn't know I could have so much cum built up.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers