Incestuous Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother & son/ brother & sister seek taboo pleasures.
2.2k words
3.96
187.1k
51

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

Monica sat waiting to meet her son Christopher's form teacher. It was the occasion of his final appraisal before the exams. James, her son's best friend, offered her a cup of tea but she declined.

'How are things going with you James?' Monica asked.

'Very well thank you, Mrs Williams,' he replied.

'Have you seen Christopher?'

'I think he was talking to my sister Jane in the Library,' James replied.

Christopher and James had been friends and classmates throughout their school careers; sharing a wide range of hobbies and interests. But now that they were both eighteen there was just one all consuming interest; girls. Christopher spent a lot of time at James' house, theoretically revising for his university entrance exams but in fact chilling out with Jane and her female friends and watching porn on the internet. They were both still virgins and James had been trying very hard to persuade his sister to let James fuck her. Jane was a little older than the two guys and had long since lost her virginity.

James watched as Monica and Christopher began their consultation with the school staff. He knew that Chris's mother was a widow and he wondered vaguely whether such an old woman would mind not having a man to have sex with. His own mother was some years older than Monica and he simply couldn't imagine his own parents having sex at all!

James' reverie was interrupted by his friend asking him if he and his sister wanted a lift home. In the car Christopher sat in the back with Jane while James sat beside Mrs Williams who was driving.

As Monica got in the car she failed to notice that her skirt got caught up revealing a substantial amount of thigh up to and beyond her stocking top. James was too embarrassed to mention it but found his eyes were constantly drawn to the rather disturbing erotic sight which was revealed from time to time by the flashing street lights.

There was very little conversation from the back of the car. Christopher had quietly unzipped his flies and was making an exploratory journey up Jane's right leg under her dress. He was delighted when Jane grasped his erect member and began to stroke it gently. Thus encouraged Christopher continued is exploration of the top of Jane' thighs and soon was able to push aside the flimsy fabric of Jane's knickers and begin to probe her vagina. He was astonished when Jane abruptly stopped his probing and deftly removed her knickers completely. Now as she lay back with her legs parted Christopher was able to get a whole handful of fingers into Jane's juicy vagina. He was on the verge of orgasm and wondered desperately how he could avoid spurting his cum all over the car's upholstery when Jane came to his rescue and expertly trapped his ejaculation in her discarded knickers. As the car slowed down to drop off the passengers Christopher removed his sticky fingers from Jane's cunt, tucked his cock away and zipped up his flies.

James got out of the car rather carefully; he didn't want Mrs Williams to notice that he had got an erection from contemplating her thighs. Jane looked back and grinned conspiratorially at Christopher before following her brother up to the front door of their home.

That night the two young men masturbated as usual but, instead of fantasising over pornographic images on their computers Chris imagined he was fucking James' sister while James contemplated the improbable delights of fucking Christopher's mother.

****

At James' house the following evening Chris informed his friend of his sexual progress with Jane. James wasn't in the least surprised as he had registered the pregnant silence from the back of the car. He wondered if he dared tell Christopher about his sudden obsession with Mrs Williams. Instead he asked Chris what his mother's first name was.

'It's Monica,' Chris said and looked at his friend curiously. 'Why do you want to know?'

James hesitated, wondering what he dare say.

'I think she's awesome,' he said finally' his face flushing red with embarrassment.

'Awesome?' Chris said with astonishment. 'Do you mean you fancy her; she's a bit old for you isn't she? Christ!'

'I'm sorry,' James replied, 'please forget I said anything.'

For the first time in his life Christopher contemplated his mother as the object of someone's desire. Inevitably he had occasionally seen her in a state of undress and wearing a bikini but until this moment some sort of automatic censorship had prevented him from thinking of her as a sexual object. Any objective observer, however, would have noted that Monica was an astonishingly well preserved woman looking ten years younger than her age of forty-five. She still retained her hour glass figure and had the sort of large firm breast that most women can only dream of. Christopher gave his friend a playful punch on the shoulder.

'Whatever turns you on,' he said with a grin. 'If I lived at your house I know who I would like to fuck; your sister. Have you ever seen her naked?'

James grinned sheepishly. 'I take a peek at her having a shower sometimes.'

'Wow,' Chris said enviously. 'Does it give you get a hard on?'

James nodded.

'Would you like to fuck her?'

'Of course not,' James replied, 'she's my sister.'

'But you want to fuck my mother?'

'Oh yes,' James replied, no longer embarrassed. 'Have you seen her naked?'

'Not really,' Chris replied, 'just in her underwear.'

'Oh God, I'm getting hard just thinking about her in her lingerie; I need to have a wank!' James said.

'Me too,' Chris replied. They exchanged guilty looks

.

'OK,' James agreed. 'Would you like me to steal a pair of Jane's knickers for you to wank into?'

'Wow, that would be great and I'll get a pair of mom's knickers for you tomorrow.'

James went out to the airing cupboard on the landing and quickly found a bra and knickers belonging to his sister. Back in the bedroom James locked the door before proposing that they strip naked. It took just a few seconds for them to remove their clothes. Feeling slightly embarrassed the two beautiful young men stood eying at each other's erections.

'Nice cock,' James said as he draped his sister's underwear on Chris's fiercely erect member. 'Do you want to wank off first?'

'OK,' Chris agreed. 'Have you got any lubricating cream?'

James rummaged in a drawer, handed a tube of lotion to his friend and watched curiously as Chris applied it liberally to his staining member. Finally he began to rub his cock with his left hand.

'Oh God this is nice,' he gasped. 'But not as nice as having my cock up your sister's cunt!'

Chris moaned in ecstasy as strong pulses of semen spurted from his member and into one of the cups of Jane's bra.

'Now it's your turn,' Chris suggested. 'Why don't you wank off into the other bra cup?'

Chris watched as James began to masturbate.

'Are you thinking about fucking my mother?'

'Of course,' James gasped. 'I'm lying on top of her fucking her as hard as I can. Oh God, oh yes, aaahhh.' The other cup of Jane's bra received its copious sticky injection.

'Shall I tell you something really gross?' Chris asked. 'I'd like your sister to wear this bra with our wet cum in it.'

'Well I'd rather just wank off all over your mothers tits.' James replied, emboldened by his friend's frank confession. 'She's got beautiful big tits. Have you ever seen them?'

Chris shook his head. By now the two virile young men were erect again.

'Let's do it again,' James suggested, 'but this time I'll think about fucking my sister while you think about fucking your mother.'

'Definitely not,' Chris quickly replied.

'Well how about if you toss me off while I toss you off?' James suggested.

'Isn't that a bit pervy? Chris replied.

'Not as pervy as me wanting to have sex with your mother,' James replied with a grin. 'And now I'm going to toss you off using my cum to lubricate your cock.'

Not a word was spoken as the two young men began to massage each others firm members; just the occasional murmur of pleasure and delight.

'Are you ready?' James gasped, let's cum together. Moments later, writhing with orgasmic pleasure, both boys fired synchronised sprays of semen at their respective stomachs.

****

At the weekend, Chris sneaked into his mother's bedroom and selected a pair of delicate transparent knickers for his friend. Back in his own bedroom as he examined the flimsy garment he began to feel very horny. Feeling rather guilty he unzipped his trousers and began to play with his cock.

Without warning his mother popped her head round his door to tell him James had arrived. Chris hastily tried to stuff his prick back inside his trousers but not before Monica saw her son's erection for the very first time. In fact it was the first erection she had seen since her husband died two years ago. She found it rather disturbing. She was living once again in a house with a virile young man whom she had just caught masturbating with a pair of her knickers.

James looked up at Monica as she descended the stairs taking in the view of her shapely seductive thighs and an exciting brief view of her knickers. When he reached his friend's bedroom he was immediately became aroused when he heard what had just happened.

'So you do want to fuck your mother?' he said with a grin.

'I don't know,' Chris replied.

'Well I do,' James admitted frankly. 'Let's lock the door and have a wank while we think about it.' The two youths stripped off their clothes. Chris gave his mother's knickers to James who fingered the delicate material.

'Very nice,' James murmured thoughtfully, 'just imagine these knickers have been so close to your mother's cunt.'

James wrapped the flimsy garment round his cock and began to masturbate.

'Tell me what you'r thinking about,' Chris demanded.

'I'm thinking about fucking your mother,' James said between rising gasps of pleasure

Chris watched as a fierce parabola of semen spurted out of James' cock and spattered on the bedroom mirror.

Now it was Chris's turn to perform; he realised that he rather enjoyed these mutual masturbation sessions. It seemed to heighten the pleasure.

'Who are you fucking?' James asked as Chris rubbed himself vigorously. 'Oh God, oh yes,' Chris groaned as he fired his ejaculation into the palm of his hand. He stood with semen dripping from his hand.

'That was for Jane,' he said finally.

Later, rather guiltily, they agreed to reversed roles and Chris finally addressed the forbidden fantasy of fucking his mother while James thought about having his sister.

****

Some days later Chris received a call from James on his mobile. James explained that his parents had gone away and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. His sister had agreed to give them both a bit of a thrill. He wouldn't elaborate on the 'phone but asked Chris to come round as soon as possible.

When Chris arrived at his friend's house he was admitted by Jane. She smiled at him in a conspiratorial manner.

'James is in his bedroom, why don't you join him.'

Chris hurried upstairs in a fever pitch of excitement.

'What's happening; is she going to let me fuck her?'

'I don't know,' James replied. 'That's something you'll have to negotiate yourself.'

'Well why did you invite me to come round,' Chris asked in disappointment.

'Because Jane has agreed to let us see her naked if she can watch us wank off.' His friend coolly replied.

'Wow!' Chris exclaimed and felt an immediate surge of sexual excitement.

The bedroom door opened and Jane entered. She was still fully dressed.

'I'm not taking my clothes off until you guys get naked,' Jane said.

The two young men looked at each other before slowly beginning to undress. Soon they were both naked but rather surprisingly neither one had an erection.

'Well, that's a bit of a let down,' Jane said with a grin. 'Let's see if I can do something about that.'

Jane unfastened the buttons on her blouse and took it off.

'Nice bra,' Chris said nervously; his prick was beginning to grow.

She slipped off her skirt then deftly removed her bra. Her brother thought she was cute rather than sexy; but never-the-less his sexual member was now rampant. Jane took her knickers off and stood before her companions wearing just her hold up stockings and shoes.

Chris contemplated her perfect unblemished naked body. Jane had pert thirty-four inch B cup breasts and deliciously curvy hips. Her pubic area had a light covering of pubic hair which failed to cover her slightly parted labial lips. Without saying a word her body gave out the unequivocal message "I want your sexual fluids so that I can make babies.'

Both young men were now unashamedly masturbating and shortly thereafter Jane's naked body was the recipient of a fierce double volley of semen all over her small firm breasts. She exclaimed in surprise at the intensity and volume of sexual fluids now oozing down her body.

'You guys produce a lot of stuff,' she finally observed. 'I think I need to take a shower.'

To be continued...

LC10
LC10
113 Followers