Incestuous Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Two families become incestuously entangled.
3.2k words
4.14
53.2k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

Several readers have enquired how many chapters there will be. I'm not absolutely certain yet but I think there will be about eight. Please keep the comments coming they may well change the direction, length and tone of my story.

In Part 3 Chris's friend James got to sleep with Chris's mother Monica who was not yet aware that her son lusted after her too. Now read on.

*

Chris lounged on his sun bed in the garden trying to imagine what James and his mother were doing together. He assumed that they would have gone to a hotel somewhere. How he longed to be there himself, feeling his mother's tits, fingering her cunt and fucking her. His cock was very hard with the tip protruding out of the waistband of his shorts. The garden was completely private but Chris still glanced guiltily around before slipping off the restraining garment. His cock now pointed stiffly skyward. He reached down for the sun cream lying on the ground. What he needed right now was a long slow wank while he imagined he was fucking his mother. Chris squeezed some sun block into the palm of his left hand and began to gently caress his prick while he considered which position he wanted her to adopt for their first experience of sexual intercourse together.

'Wow, have I come at a bad time?' a woman's voice murmured.

Chris sat bolt upright, embarrassed and alarmed. Jane was staring down at him.

'I rang the doorbell and when there was no answer I came in the back gate' Jane said by way of explanation. 'You really ought to keep that gate locked. Do you often wank off in the garden?'

Jane casually sat down on the ground alongside Chris and watched his cock gently subsiding.

'Sorry I seem to have spoiled your fun. Would you like me to undress?' Without waiting for a reply Jane took off her blouse and skirt. 'Who were you thinking of just now to get such a big stiffy?' Suddenly, she remembered where she was. 'Where's your mother?'

'She's out with your brother,' Chris responded.

'Wow,' Jane said, 'does that mean what I think it does? I thought James seemed a little agitated this morning.'

'Yes, it means exactly what you think it does, he's fucking her somewhere.' Chris replied. 'Why are you here by the way?'

'I needed to get out of the house,' Jane explained. 'Mom was out for the day and I knew that when dad got back from golf he'd want to fuck me, if there was no one else in the house.'

'I thought you liked him fucking you.'

'Yes I do, but can you imagine the bust up if my mom found out. Anyway you'd think he'd have his hands full what with my mom and his receptionist.'

'Is he still having sex with your mom?' Chris asked curiously.

'Oh yes,' Jane explained. 'He even tells me what they do together. Apparently, mom's into bondage and likes him to handcuff her to the bed frame before he fucks her.'

'Have you seen them at it,' Chris asked, his prurience aroused. Jane shook her head.

'No, but I often hear them; my bedroom is next door to theirs.'

All this talk of sexual activity in Jane's family had caused Chris to get an erection again. Jane unfastened her bra and took her knickers off before straddling Chris as he lay on the sun bed and easing his cock into her cunt. Inevitably the stimulation was just too much for the young man to cope with and he ejaculated almost immediately. However, after a short period of recovery, Chris lay on top of Jane on the lawn and spent ten minutes pleasuring her to an orgasmic climax. Temporally satiated they lay side by side on the lawn looking up at the blue sky.

'Have you ever watched anyone else having sex,' Chris asked thoughtfully.

I assume you mean apart from porn DVDs and the internet? Jane asked.

'Yes, of course, I mean real live people,' Chris responded. 'I think it would be fun.'

'Well you watched my brother fucking me, doesn't that count?'

'I suppose so,' Chris said doubtfully.

'Do you want to watch my brother fucking your mother?' Jane asked with a giggle, 'or do you just want to fuck her yourself? I noticed how aroused you both were when she got her tits out on the beach last week. God, I wish I'd got big tits like your mother,' Jane said with a sigh.

'You've got very nice tits and they'll get bigger as you get older,' Chris replied reassuringly. 'So what's your dad up to with his receptionist?' he asked, to change the subject.

'I don't really know any details,' Jane replied, 'but I'm pretty sure he fucks her in his surgery, in between patients.'

'Your dad's a dentist isn't he?' Chris asked.

'Yes, that's right, and the last time I had treatment he started feeling me up as soon as he had me reclined in the chair despite the fact that his lover was standing right beside him.'

Chris laughed, 'it gives a whole new meaning to the term "open wide" doesn't it.'

'Well I wasn't in the mood, not when I was so nervous about my dental treatment, so I told him to cut it out. Actually I bet his dentist's chair is a great place to have sex. I found out later that he'd has designed and built what he called a "sex chair" which is based on a dentist's chair but with much more flexibility so that a couple can move into a variety of positions. He's even taken out patents and he's been trying to find an organisation willing to take on the marketing and manufacture.'

'Your father's really horny for an old guy isn't he,' Chris said, 'fucking three women on a regular basis.'

'And you know what,' Jane said, 'I think he sometimes fucks all three of us on the same day.'

'Wow, he must be one hell of a lover with all that experience,' Chris said in admiration.

'Well I haven't had that much experience,' Jane replied, 'but he always makes me cum when he fucks me. Perhaps your mom ought to get to know him; she hasn't been getting much sex since your dad died has she. Or perhaps you and James are going to take care of her now?'

'We're both off to Uni next month but I would love to have her a few times before I go,' Chris replied.

'Well what's stopping you; her bedroom is just across the landing from yours isn't it? Jane said.

Chris nodded in agreement.

'I really need to get away myself before everything gets out of hand with my dad,' Jane said thoughtfully.

The two friends decided to go indoors to get something to eat. While Jane got dressed, Chris 'phoned for a pizza delivery and they drank a couple of beers from the 'fridge while they waited.

Chris was glad to have Jane's company as they ate their meal; it helped to take his mind off thinking about his mother with James. Inevitably, after eating, they decided to go up to Chris's bedroom. There they took a shower together and engaged in mutual sexual fondling before emerging in a state of arousal ready for further sexual activity.

Some time later, as they lay resting on the bed, they were disturbed by the sound of Chris's mobile. It was a text message from James and also included several explicit nude photos of his mother.

Chris went over to his computer and downloaded the erotic images of his mother; his cock was hard again. Jane stood behind him looking at the photos and remarked on what a great body his mother had for a woman of her age. Chris stared intently at the photos and resolved to fuck her at the earliest opportunity. Jane began to caress his cock. Abruptly Chris dragged Jane over to the bed pushed her down forced open her legs rammed his cock up her cunt and fucked her fiercely for no more than ten seconds to relieve his pent up lust.

****

After Jane had gone home Chris sat staring vacantly at TV and wondering when his mother would return. He realised that he couldn't demand immediate sexual favours from his mother. As James had graphically revealed in his text message, Monica had probably already had more than her fill of young men's cocks for one day. The sound of his mother's car arriving on the drive stirred him out of his lethargy. He stood up and waited expectantly for his mother to enter the living room. He was disappointed.

Monica ran straight upstairs to her bedroom; she was acutely embarrassed at the thought of confronting her son when he knew all about her liaison with his friend. She stripped off her clothes, ran a bath and immersed herself in the soothing balm of warm water.

Downstairs, Chris realised what was happening and decided to make his mother a stiff gin and tonic and opened a beer for himself. He carried the drinks upstairs and entered his mother's bedroom making enough noise to ensure she was aware of his arrival. Her bathroom door was half open and he could see that his mother was fairly modestly covered with bath foam bubbles. He entered.

'I thought you might like a drink, mom,' he said. Monica smiled with a mixture of pleasure and relief. She shifted into a more upright position in the water to take the proffered drink exposing most of her breasts as a result.

'Thank you Chris,' she said, looking Chris straight in the eye. 'I assume you know what I have been doing today.' Chris nodded.

'James is a very lucky guy. I wish it had been me.'

'Yes, so James told me.' Monica paused to consider carefully what she was about to say. 'You and James are both off to university next month and I have decided to take a long cruise holiday. But for the next couple weeks you and James can have exactly what you want from me but then it has to stop. Is that clear?'

Chris nodded dumbly. Monica took a big gulp from her drink and stood up and stepped out of the bath. Chris saw his mother naked in the flesh for the first time. She began to towel herself dry before walking out into the bedroom and slipping on her dressing gown. Monica noticed the disappointment in Chris's eyes as she covered herself up.

'I'm sorry Chris, but after spending most of the day in bed with your friend James I'm shagged out; literally; perhaps tomorrow.'

****

In the event the encounter between Chris and his mother was postponed for several days. The very next morning Monica received a 'phone call from James' father, John Munroe, inviting her to meet him at his surgery that evening to discuss a family matter. She wondered if he had found out about her liaison with his son but he seemed quite amiable so she agreed to the meeting.

The surgery door was lockeded when she arrived. After pressing the bell and identifying herself the door unlocked and she was instructed to ascend to the second floor. The surgery was a rambling old Victorian house which had been converted and was now fitted out with all the accoutrements of a modern dental practice. As she reached the second floor landing, a voice she recognised as James' father's guided her into his surgery. He apologised for the lack of conventional seating and suggested that she sat in his dental chair which he carefully adjusted to the upright position. She declined his offer of coffee.

'It was pure serendipity that prompted this meeting,' he began. 'Yesterday, I needed to send an urgent email to a relation of mine. Unfortunately I had left my laptop at work and as James was out I decided to use his computer. As I struggled to find my way around an unfamiliar computer I was surprised to come across a folder named "Monica". When I opened it I found this.'

Mr Munroe passed her the photograph of Monica which showed her breasts covered in James' semen.

'How did James come to have this?' Mr Munroe enquired.

Monica decided there was no point in prevaricating. 'Chris and I and your two children had a beach party a few weeks ago. After we had all been swimming Jane and I took our tops off to let them dry. 'I'm afraid this had a rather stimulating effect on the two boys and when James and I were alone together I encouraged him to ejaculate on my breasts.'

Mr Munroe smiled. 'So James is responsible both for the photo and for decorating your breasts?'

'Yes and yesterday I took him to the Silver Tower Motel and we became lovers,' Monica further volunteered.

Mr Munroe smiled, 'I really am most grateful to you Mrs Williams; it's so much better for a young boy to be initiated into sex with an experienced older woman.'

'I'm glad you see it that way,' Monica responded, both our boys are off to university next month and that will be the end of the matter.'

'Quite right too,' Mr Munroe responded. 'While you're here I'd very much like your opinion on a special chair I've been working on. It's a sort of sex aid based on the standard dentist's chair.'

Mr Munroe unlocked a side door and lead Monica into a room with mirrored walls and ceiling. In the centre of the room stood a black leather chair which had a clear resemblance to a dentist's chair although it was much narrower. He suggested that Monica should sit in the chair while he demonstrated it's potential.

The chair was divided into three separately articulated sections and the whole assembly could be raised and lowered from the ground. In addition the lower section, on which the feet normally rested, had separate side wings which moved laterally to spread the legs apart. There were also side plates below the central section and retractable handles to enable a man to stand comfortably astride a woman lying on the chair and to manipulate the adjacent control panel.

After removing her jacket, Monica took her seat in the chair which was parked in the semi-reclined position. She was wearing the same business suit that she had worn for her assignation with James. Her knee length skirt rode up slight as she settled into the chair so that the patterned edge of her hold-up stockings was exposed. The dentist pressed a button and the backrest declined into the horizontal position and then continued its backward motion until Monica's head was almost touching the floor. Mr Munroe now raised the whole assembly vertically while simultaneously lowering the section on which her feet were resting. Monica's body was now disposed in an arched posture from which she was powerless to release herself.

Through the ceiling mirror she was able to watch as the dentist deftly unfastened her skirt and then, with one sharp pull, remove it completely. Mr Monroe walked to the other end of the chair and smiled down at Monica before casually ripping open her blouse and pulling it vigorously upwards prompting Monica to raise her arms to facilitate the complete removal of the torn garment. Before her companion could inflict any damage on her expensive bra she quickly unclipped it, slipped down the shoulder straps and cast it aside. Monica watched helpless as James' father cut her knickers off; now she was naked apart from her shoes and stockings. John Munroe paused to survey his handiwork.

'I would really like to take some photographs for promotional purposes for my invention Mrs Williams. Do you mind?'

'I don't seem to have much choice do I? Just make sure my face isn't visible.'

The dentist placed Monica's feet on the side wings of the apparatus and pressed another button. She watched in the ceiling mirror as she felt her legs spreading apart. As Mr Munroe started to take photographs Monica relaxed and her labial lips began to open. Finally the dentist put aside his camera and began to remove his own clothes. Soon he was naked apart from his white dentist's tunic. He presented a strange image as he approached the chair with his massive erection sticking out below his tunic and stood on the side plates straddling Monica. His large penis was nestling close to Monica's rapidly opening vagina. After a few preliminary manoeuvres he positioned the tip of his cock so that it gently penetrated her.

Purely by operating the controls on his chair John now slid his prick deeply inside his partner. Monica sighed with pleasure. It had been so long since a mature experienced man had pleasured her. Rather disappointingly he now controlled the machine in a way which caused the lovers to draw apart. He indicted that they needed to change places and he lay down in the same arched position on his chair while Monica straddled him. It felt like she was sitting astride a horse with her feet dangling on either side. Soon she had arranged herself in a comfortable position with the full fat length of John's cock inside her. Again the inventor asked his lover to withdraw so that he could demonstrate several other features of his "fucking machine".

Monica was beginning to find the inventor's enthusiasm for his apparatus, and its adaptability to every conceivable type of carnal contact between a man and a woman, rather frustrating. All she wanted now was some fucking pleasure from the inventor's large cock.

Finally Monica was allowed to lay arched back and spread-eagled on the chair with John's magnificent weapon deep inside her. After carefully adjusting the controls John stood looking down on her while the machine executed fucking motions. Acting on her instructions he was able to continuously adjust the depth and rate of thrusting to optimise Monica's orgasmic pleasure.

Fifteen minutes later Monica was satisfied and John stood aside and adjusted the chair to the seated position so that Monica could stand up. She contemplated her torn blouse and the tattered remnants of her knickers and asked Mr Munroe to dispose of them. Once dressed in her business suit she looked quite respectable again despite the absence of blouse and knickers. They both agreed that they should keep in touch.

Mr Munroe refrained from informing her of the remarkable fact that she was the third woman he had had sex with that day. Before leaving his house that morning, while his wife was still asleep in bed, he had slipped into his daughter's room and had sexual intercourse with her. On his lunch break, during a passionate interlude with his receptionist, she had permitted him to masturbate using her breasts. And that night he intended to fuck a fourth woman, his wife.

****

A week later, after some slightly embarrassed negotiations, Monica agreed to make herself sexually available to both her son Chris and his friend James. A date was set and James was invited to stay overnight with Monica and her son. Shortly afterwards the two boys were due to go off to University and Monica had resolved to book herself onto a four week cruise to the Mediterranean and the Canary islands.

To be continued.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers