Incestuous Cybering

Story Info
How my son fucks me over the net.
4.3k words
4.34
103.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

Introduction

This is a follow up to my piece Incestuous Glamour Photography. In that, my eighteen year old son Peter persuaded me to pose for him in a variety of outfits and poses. These included nudity. We ended the session masturbating each other.

This is what followed.

Author's Suggestion

Read the first part before this.

*

It was early on a Friday evening that Peter had photographed me and had ended up cumming all over my tits. When I recovered from the orgasm he had given me with his fingers I was mortified. I went to my room and showered. I washed his cum from my ample D cup tits and tried to wash myself clean from what we had done. The cum came off easily, my guilt and shame were more difficult to cleanse.

I stayed in my room. I didn't want to see him and wasn't sure whether that was due to remorse or the fear that I would be tempted further.

There was a knock on my door.

"Mum" he called out.

"Leave me alone please Peter."

"Why?"

"I need to think this through and I want to be alone."

He tried to persuade me to come out or let him in, but somehow I resisted his requests.

I undressed for bed. I watched some TV trying to expunge the awful memories from my mind. Of course it was impossible.

Around eleven Peter knocked at my door again.

"Mum er Cat this is daft, let me in."

"I can't, I'm in bed."

"Please."

God I was so tempted. The thought of him coming in, taking off whatever he was wearing, getting into my bed, taking me in his arms and pressing his nice, big cock against me was so appealing.

"No Peter, please go to bed" I managed to say as my hand found my breast.

He left me alone. I turned out the light, lay on my back and let the memories of the afternoon fill my mind. Of taking my top off, letting him shoot me in my bra, removing that and being with him in just a thong. Of letting him take shots of me lying on the floor with my knees raised and legs open, of me touching myself outside my panties and then inside. As I recalled that, my hands were pushing my tits together, squeezing the flesh and pinching my nipples. The memory of him removing my panties and me lifting my bum from the floor to make it easier for him flooded my mind. As I thought of him walking out of my sight then returning naked and fully erect I audibly moaned with the strength of the sexual surge that gave me. I replicated the touch of his finger on my clit. I rubbed myself there as I had let him rub me. And as I gave myself in to those lovely feelings I remembered holding his thick cock in both of my hands. I was so easily and vividly able to bring the feelings into my mind that I had as my son's fingers entered me and as I began to pump his delicious cock. And then, just as my mind and body exploded his cock spurted his spunk over my breasts and I made myself cum.

The next morning was difficult. Richard my husband wasn't due home from the US to around noon and our daughter was away with a friend's family and wouldn't be home until Sunday hence, Peter and I were alone in the rambling old Victorian house. We had planned a family Sunday wishing Peter good luck on his trip that was due to start on Monday. I had to get through Saturday morning first. I decided to confront the situation with my son head on.

Normally I would have worn a dressing gown for breakfast, but given the circumstances I thought that was unwise so I dressed in jeans, a blouse and a light sweater.

Peter came into the kitchen shortly after I had put the kettle and had started making my porridge. Immediately he came in I said.

"Peter I don't want to mention yesterday at all."

"But mum" he started.

"I don't want say one word. Your father will be home in a few hours and we will all be together tomorrow and then we'll take you to the airport on Monday. So please just leave it."

"I can't."

"You have to put it from your mind and pretend it never happened."

"But Cat, mum, we can't do that. It did happen and nothing will be the same again."

We went back and forth like this over breakfast until I told him I had to get ready for my golf lesson. That got me out of the house and when I returned Richard was there. He and Peter had planned to go to a football match in the afternoon and Richard and I were going to a friend's for dinner that evening.

"Are you and Peter ok?" Richard asked as we undressed after returning from the dinner party. That flummoxed me a bit.

"Why? What do you mean, of course we are" I quickly replied as I removed panties and stood across the room from my husband wearing just a bra. I saw his eyes on my breasts and knew that he would want sex.

"You just seem a little distant with each other" he replied dropping his boxers and shirt into the linen basket. I could see that there had been some movement. I sat down on the stool in front of the dressing table

"No we're fine, I'm probably just a little worried about him going away for such a time."

"It's the best part of three months isn't it?"

"Yes and that is the longest we have all been apart since he was born" I said seeing Richard in the mirror walking across the room towards me with his cock at half-mast.

"We'll just have to struggle through as you and me then, well and Sarah" he said as he came up behind me, put his arms round me, kissed the top of my champagne blonde hair and cupped my breasts. "God I so want you" he groaned as he slid his hands into my bra and scooped my breasts out. I felt him pressing himself against my back. He was fully hard.

In bed with Richard was, in some ways the most traumatic, sexual moments of life. For it wasn't his cock I stroked, it wasn't his erection that pressed against my cunt lips, it wasn't his prick that surged up inside me and it wasn't him that fucked me quick and urgently, but it was our son's.

I was able to avoid being alone with Peter the rest of the Saturday and Sunday. It was difficult. He kept catching my eye and the looks he gave me wrenched at my heart; they also wrenched at my breasts and vagina. I was in a continual state of part arousal, part guilt and part worry at how I would react were he able to get me alone.

Richard and I had planned to take him to Heathrow late Monday morning so he could meet his two travelling friends for their flight to Lima. His flight was at two and we had planned to leave the house for the forty five minute drive at eleven.

"Oh bugger it" Richard putting his mobile phone down.

"What is it?" I asked knowing the answer before asking it.

"I have to go to the office, you'll have to take him yourself."

I didn't throw a strop or anything, but my look told him of my displeasure.

"So Cat, alone then" Peter said as I drove south towards the M25.

"Yes Peter, but I don't want to discuss it.

"We have to."

"No we don't, it's behind us, it's over."

"It isn't over, it's part of us. It's just the start."

"Peter it isn't part of us" I said sharply looking at him.

"Mum it is, we had sex and it was wonderful."

"Forget it Peter, it was madness, it was silly of me."

"Cat it wasn't either of those."

"It was both."

"Just tell me honestly you didn't enjoy it. Go on."

"Peter stop it" I groaned starting to cry.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you."

I sobbed, but didn't reply.

"You did mum you enjoyed me taking photos didn't you?"

"Please, please no."

"I have to mum, you have to tell that it was good for you."

"I can't do that."

"You have to, you have to let me know you enjoyed what we did."

"Oh darling" I groaned.

"Come on. After all mum you did cum didn't you?"

He put his arm along the back of my seat and his hand on my shoulder.

"No don't."

"You don't mean that mum."

"I do" I told him the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Pull over, you can't drive like that. I turned into a lane and drove down it for a few hundred yards for it was too narrow to stop then pulled into the gateway to a field.

"Peter we really do have to put this behind us."

He took hold of my chin with his thumb and forefinger and looked into my eyes. I felt helpless. It was so odd. My son, the young man, who had always been under my control was taking over. He was starting to control me. The son was starting to direct the mother.

"Mum you don't mean that."

"I do" I whimpered as I saw his face moving towards mine.

"You don't" he breathed as his lips nearly touched mine.

"Oh Peter" I sighed just before he kissed me.

My lips were still closed as my son ground his against them. His tongue was on them asking and enquiring. It pushed against my lips. It probed and licked along them. I didn't want to part my lips. It felt almost as though if I opened my mouth I was implying I would open my legs to him. But I couldn't stop myself and then his tongue was deep into my mouth, my arms were round his neck urging him closer and our lips were grinding together.

It was then as we kissed that I felt his hand on my breast. Of course I should have moved away, of course I should have stopped him, naturally I should have made my son stop touching his mother's breast, but I didn't. I didn't move away, I didn't try to stop him I didn't stop my son caressing my breasts. In fact, I had to recognise, I welcomed his hand there, I may even have pushed back against it.

"Cat, oh Cat" Peter sighed when at last we broke the kiss. He didn't, though take his hand from my breast, but he left it cupping it although he stopped caressing me.

"Shush don't speak. Please don't say anything."

"Ok" he replied kissing me again and squeezing my breast.

The kiss went on a long time. Obviously it went on too long for, just as I had lying half-undressed on the floor of my conservatory on Friday, my resistance to my son's advance wilted. I kissed him back, hard and urgently. I opened my mouth, I pushed my tongue into his, I sucked his lips and I ground my lips against his. It was so far away from being a mother's kiss to a son to be laughable. There was absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this was the kiss of a would be lover. In a way, of course, we already were lovers. Masturbating each other whilst naked must be acknowledged as being an act of love, it's certainly an act of sex. So we were part way there, but of course we had not consummated our love, well not yet.

As we kissed so his hand slid inside and up my thin, cashmere sweater. I did nothing to stop him finding, cupping and squeezing my breast. I did nothing, because I wanted him to do that. Sitting behind the steering wheel of my Rangerover Sport leaning across the centre console in a rather uncomfortable position, I realised that I wanted my son to make love to me, yes I wanted to have full sex with him.

*

Peter had been gone for over a week. I missed him terribly. I had known that I would miss him since he had announced his travel plans, but I had no idea just how badly it would make me feel. It hadn't been like this when he was away earlier, but then he hadn't been my lover then. Before that trip we hadn't committed incest.

As usual Richard was away. I was alone and very lonely. Each day, sometimes several times a day I would look at the photos Peter had taken of me. Just before we had reached Heathrow he had given me a memory stick.

"I have been naughty mum" he said looking at me as we sat in a traffic jam on the spur road from the M4 to the airport.

I looked at him and smiled. "Well darling that seems to run in the family at the moment doesn't it" I smiled looking down at my bra on the floor of the car?

"What we did isn't naughty Cat" he said leaning across pecking me on the cheek and putting his hand on my bare leg above the hem of my skirt. "It's beautiful."

"That's as maybe, but according to most of society and the law its wrong."

"Anyway, I have something for you" he had said giving me the USB stick. "I didn't delete them mum, I couldn't they are so beautiful. We both have a copy."

I had cried when I dropped him off at the airport. I didn't go in for I couldn't trust myself not to make a fool of myself in front of his friends.

Driving home slowly my mind was not on the road and twice I nearly had an accident. Once was when I bent down taking my eyes off the road to pick up my bra. The other was when Peter phoned. I hadn't expected him to call, but he did to let me know he was about to get on the plane.

My mind was continuously flashing back to the trip to the airport generally and the time in the entranceway to that field in particular. Peter had tried to persuade me to drive somewhere more private, but I refused and we stayed there. He had wanted to get into the spacious rear of the car, but again I refused. With either I could not have trusted myself. I wanted him so badly, I desperately wanted my son to fuck me, but I had to fight it. I had a chance to escape, maybe the opportunity to overcome the mutual need and attraction by Peter being away. Perhaps when he returned we would feel differently, maybe we would be able to resist the terrible urges that were driving us and possibly we would find a way to fight the awful taboo of mother and son incestuous love?

So although every nerve and sinew in my body and all of my mind and emotions wanted him to fuck me, I knew that I had to resist it, at least until he returned for South America. That said I couldn't stop completely. I wanted something in that gateway to the field.

Peter had eased on of my breasts out of my bra. He had caressed them and had kissed them and was about to suck my nipples.

"Oh Cat they are so gorgeous" he had groaned rolling my sweater up and exposing each of my near D cup breasts with their horrendously swollen nipples.

He licked, sucked, kissed and chewed my nipples, one naked the other through my bra as I revelled in the sensations and the satisfaction tinged with guilt and the feeling of danger of where we were having sex. I ruffled his hair and slid my hands inside his tee shirt. I pulled that up. I wanted to remove it, but that would have been madness and too dangerous if anyone came along. As it was the occasional cars passing by in either direction were worrying or exciting enough.

I moved back a little and turned. I wanted to feel my breasts against his chest. We cuddled each other and I writhed them against him as we kissed deep and long.

His hand slid down and then up. Down my body and up my skirt. It cupped the gusset of my panties. I rubbed the outline of his erection.

Due to the wide console between the seats doing that had been awkward and uncomfortable. We managed it by Peter kneeling and leaning forward so that he was looking down on me and by me arching my back to meet him. I had pushed my seat back as far as it would go and I had reclined it a bit. I was sitting behind the steering wheel with my skirt pushed up almost to round my waist. Peter's hand was between my legs. We kissed again and then he took my hand and pressed it against him. Unbeknown to me he had unzipped himself and got his cock out.

"Oh Peter" I sighed as my hand closed round it.

Without thinking, but using my womanly instincts I started to masturbate him. As I did, he slid his fingers inside my panties and onto my pubic patch. He tried to get them in me, but couldn't. I wiggled a bit to help him and suddenly his fingers whooshed up me.

It was Friday all over again as we masturbated each other.

"Peter this is so wrong" I grunted pumping his cock faster."

"I know" he replied using his fingers to fuck me and his thumb to stimulate my clit. Where had he learned all this I was wondering as I started to cum. "But it's fucking marvellous isn't Cat?"

I felt his cock stiffening as my orgasm broke and I muttered. "Yes Peter it is fucking marvellous."

As I said that he erupted and his cum splattered onto my tits, but mainly all over my bra.

I'd had numerous texts from him in which he told me that he jacked off to my photos nearly every night. I didn't tell him that I did too.

Time dragged and it seemed an age since he had gone, not just a month. Things were getting a little easier. I wasn't missing him as much now, but I was frantically frustrated. Richard seemed to be around even less and when he was he wasn't up for sex. Photo sessions with him seemed to be a thing of the past.

'I'm staying in Lima for a few days and will have internet access so download yahoo messenger' the text from Peter read.

'How can I do that without dad finding out' I sent back?

Being the IT expert he was he explained what I needed to do and I did it

'Can you be on at four?'

'Yes, as usual your father is away.'

In the six weeks or so Peter had been away communications had been difficult. Most of the time they were miles from civilisation in mountains or jungles so all we had was the occasional text or email and one or two phone calls, but they were horrendously expensive. The prospect of 'talking' to him on messenger thrilled me. Not just sexually, but also at the prospect of hearing from him and learning how things were going and how he was.

I was ready at three. Time had dragged so much since he had sent me the message yesterday. My phone beeped. There was a text.

'I'll be 10 mins late. I am so looking fwrad 2 it are u?'

'Yes v much'

'I am excitd are u?'

Jesus I could hardly believe my feelings. I thought I was over it, well at least I had put it to one side, but simply reading that he was excited got to me.

'Yes' I text back.

'Vry? I am?'

'Y vry 2'

'Really Cat?'

'Yes really'

'C u in an hour'

It must have been the longest hour in my life until my phone buzzed, the text read.

'Am there, cum to me Cat.'

My heart pounded at his words and my pulses started to race. Saying 'fuck it' to myself for I was so disappointed that I so aroused I logged into yahoo messenger using the ID Peter had given catmum.

'Hi' almost came up in a little window.

Although I had never used it before I quickly worked out what to do.

'Hello darling, how are you is everything alraight?'

'Yes mum everything is fine.'

'You are having a good time?"

"Fantastic.'

We chatted easily with him telling me all about his trip and where and what he has seen. I then filled him in the family gossip, most of which I had already told him in e-mails.

'Have you missed me Cat?'

'Of course I have darling.'

'I mean really miss me?'

'How do you mean?" I asked innocently knowing full well the hidden meaning and feeling my heart start beating faster.

'I mean have you missed what we did in the car?'

'Don't go there please Peter.'

'Why not Cat, you enjoyed it didn't you?'

Here we go again I thought to myself feeling the excitement building up.

'Didn't you?'

'Yes' I rather reluctantly typed.

It was then that an invitation to share PeruPete's cam came onto the screen. I suppose I shouldn't really have accepted it, but I wanted to see my son. I hadn't for one moment thought I would see what I did.

'Jesus Peter, where are you' I typed looking at my son on the screen. His chest was bare.

'Don't worry, It's safe I am in a cheap hotel.

The cam roamed slowly downwards until it was showing him beneath the waist.

'I've been looking at our photos as we have chatted' came up.

'Oh Peter' I typed as I saw his full hard on. Ironically I was as shocked by the fact that he had an all over tan as I was by his erection!

'It's what you do to me Cat.'

I was again in the quandary I had been with him twice before. My body was screaming out for more, my mind was saying other things.

'Ok?' He typed.

'No Peter, no it's not ok.'

I watched fascinated as he wrapped his fingers round his sturdy cock.

'You sure?'

'Yes.'

He started pumping his cock.

'Are you wet?'

'No.'

'Have you checked?'

'No.'

He was getting me just as he had both times we had masturbated together.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12