Incestuous Photo Shoot

Story Info
Mother & Son commit incest for money.
5.9k words
4.62
399.3k
494
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,046 Followers

My mother and I had recently moved into a new apartment in downtown LA. She had just gotten divorced from her second husband of a few short years, and was on her way to getting back on her feet again, financially and emotionally speaking. We settled in just fine as I began my second semester at a nearby university, while my mom was looking to resume her career in the modeling industry.

But at 45 years old, my mother, Donna, now found herself struggling to get hired for jobs she normally would have no trouble getting. She was still a very beautiful lady, having that California beach blonde look most men go crazy over; with her wavy blonde hair, a golden brown tan, and a perfectly fit 5'7" body to top it all off. But no matter how gorgeous she looked, there was still the issue of this city having more models than anyone knew what to do with. And of course there's the long lay off she's had from working in this business.

My mother always used to complain, 'There isn't much modeling work for women my age,' when looking for a new job. But sure, there were a few gigs, here and there. Mostly modeling for clothing ads, for women her age.

All of that changed when she met a man named John. She never said much about him, other than he was a very wealthy businessman, and that he was paying her a lot of money for small jobs. She was vague about the type of work she was doing for him. But the only thing that mattered to me was that our financial worries were gone and that it was the happiest I've seen her in a very long time.

***

It was another typical night for us, having a quiet dinner and just being relaxed. She seemed upbeat lately, and tonight was no different. There was even an air of excitement about her.

"Mark, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," my mother said as we finished dinner.

"Sure, what's up?"

Mom sat upright and smiled, "I know this sounds a little odd, but remember that person I've told you about who's been hiring me lately? Well, we've been chatting, and when I told him I have a 19 year old son, he expressed a lot of interest in having you participate in some of our shoots."

It came as a total shock, naturally. Me? Of all people, me? And why? Mom looked at me with wide eyes and anticipation, that smile still lingering on her face. She clearly wanted this to happen.

"Really? I don't know about that, mom. And even if I was interested, you know I'm not a natural in front of the camera like you are," I replied.

She nodded, expecting my reluctance. "I understand how you may feel about this and how you don't always enjoy being in front of the camera. But he has a lot of connections with local modeling agencies and he's willing to put in a good word for me if we do this. Plus he'll be paying a lot of money. $10,000 dollars for about an hours work."

Holy shit. I nearly jumped out of my seat.

"$10,000 dollars for an hour of modeling? Jeez, that's a lot of money he's throwing around. What does he want me to do anyway? And why does he even want me there at all?"

"Absolutely that's a lot of money, which is why I intend to keep him happy," she said, sounding defensive in her response. "He's interested in adding family photos to his collection. It's difficult to explain, in fact, I'm not fully sure if I understand it completely myself...but...well...he's got an odd fetish, I think. When he brought this up, I was under the impression that he has a liking for this type of thing."

Mom's lips pursed and her body tensed a little. She suddenly looked a little shy and embarrassed, while forcing that smile to remain on her face. The innuendo was clear. I understood what she was implying.

"Oh god, mom...please tell me you're serious. I mean, really?"

"Yes, really," she replied, hiding her natural embarrassment. "At least that's the vibe I got from him when he made the offer. I mean, the type of questions he was asking and things he was implying about what he wanted us to do..."

I cut her off right there as she said that, "Implying? Like what?"

"Well...he asked if I still kiss you goodnight, on the cheek or forehead, and how I felt about possibly doing that in front of the camera..."

"...Okay, now I know that this guy is a weirdo. There's no way in hell I'm ever going to do anything for him," I told her.

Mom suddenly wiped away her embarrassment and presented herself in an assertive manner, pushing her chest out and raising her voice.

"Now wait a minute, Mark, I know how odd this may be for us, which is why I've given it a lot of serious thought before asking you. But think about how much is at stake here. He's willing to pay us $10,000 dollars in cash; even more if he likes what he's getting. Get that, he could be paying us more."

I sat quietly as mom took control of this conversation. What else could I do when mom was on fire like this?

She continued, "On top of that, he's going to put in a good word for me to all of his friends in the industry, so that I can get more modeling work. Now all we'd have to do is just pose for a few pictures, which will never be made public, maybe share a small kiss on the cheek here and there, and that's it! Besides, that education of yours doesn't come cheap mister. And neither does this apartment, so think of this as helping your mother out a little around here."

I was impressed by my mother's strong case. She definitely raised some great points. But still, there were natural concerns.

"These pictures will never be made public?" I asked. "Are you sure?"

"He promised. And he wants all of us to sign non-disclosure agreements. This will be a secret photoshoot, in essence, for his personal enjoyment."

That was a strange choice of words, that last part. His personal enjoyment. Nonetheless, the money offer was great, and mom really wanted this with all her heart.

I had no choice but to relent. "There's nothing else I can say. Fine, I guess I'll do it..."

She raised her eyebrow. "You guess? You don't sound so sure of yourself. I won't do it unless you're absolutely sure about this."

There was a look in her eyes, like she was trying to put me on a guilt trip if I didn't fully agree to this.

"Fine, I'm 100% sure, mom."

A broad smile suddenly appeared on her face. "Fantastic! I'll give him a call tomorrow morning to make an appointment."

She left out of her seat and planted a big kiss on my face. Little did we know, that kiss was only the start of things to come.

***

A week later and we headed over to the downtown studio on the third floor of a building. It was a large spacious area with camera equipment and different backdrops and props laying around. It also had areas for dressing and makeup. The only real surprise to me was how few people there were. There was only the man who was hiring us, a male photographer, and a female assistant. But then again, this is a private session.

John was a man in his 50's. He had a very serious look to him when I first met him, but his mood quickly turned around when he saw our ID's and family photos, confirming that we were in fact mother and son. He then insisted on showing me around the studio to chat while his assistant was helping mom with her wardrobe and makeup.

"So has your mother told you what we'll be doing here today?" he asked with a slyness.

"She gave me an idea, sure, but she was pretty vague about the whole thing. It seemed like she didn't know much."

"Then let's not concern ourselves with the details then," he said, flashing a smile. "The only thing you need to do right now is relax- don't be nervous. Keep in mind that this will only end up being pleasurable for you, and both of you will be well compensated."

I was struck by his last words and the emphasis he had on the word 'pleasurable.' John was certainly someone who knew what he was doing.

He continued, "I've been fortunate to experience many different things in life. So now, I've decided to buy something that I've always wanted, but couldn't experience on my own. The best part is, none of us will have to worry about the consequences here. The other two people here work exclusively for me and have all signed confidentiality agreements; and we've worked together for a long time and I trust them. No one will ever know about this."

Before I could reply, my mother came out of the dressing area wearing high heels, a plain white dress shirt, and dark grey colored pants that a business woman would wear. It was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath as her nipples slightly protruded from her top and her breasts hung free. She looked incredibly sexy. God, my own mother!

"It looks like we're ready to begin," John said with delight.

Mom tensed and I could see her pressing her lips together.

***

The shoot was simple at first. It was just us striking simple poses while the photographer took pictures and the other two looked on.

A stool was brought for me to sit on, and we took a few more pictures. But this time, they were slightly more intimate with my mom having her arm around me, planting a few motherly kisses on my cheek.

"Donna, I want you to unbutton the top part of your shirt," John instructed.

We were both stunned by what he had just asked her to do, and how brazen he was in asking for such a thing.

"But I'm not wearing a bra," she told him.

John casually replied, "I know. I'm the one who picked your outfit. Now do it, and make sure your son can get a good look inside."

"Wait a minute, you never mentioned anything about..." my mother replied boldly before being cut off.

"...I didn't. But you knew what this was about. And let's not forget how much I'm paying you and helping you with my connections. Now start unbuttoning your shirt, we wouldn't want your son to wait any longer."

She looked defeated as she held her head down for a moment and slowly began undoing the top buttons of her shirt as the camera kept clicking away. I couldn't take my eyes off of her chest even though no one was telling me to look. And as her top became open, I found myself becoming aroused at my own mother's body for the first time in my life, particularly the clear view I had at the side of her breast. She had a contrasting bikini tan line, where her body was nicely tanned, but her breasts were pale white.

"Open it wider so your son can see what's inside," he commanded.

My mom gave up any opposition she had to any of this as she lifted one side of her shirt to partially reveal her bare breast. Her large pink nipple immediately grabbed my attention and I'm sure everyone else's in the room. It was bright pink and looked stiff as it was pointing straight forward.

"Now I want you to nurse him the way you used to do it many years ago," John said in a serious manner.

To my surprise, my mother didn't put up a fight as she completely opened one side of her dress shirt and gently pulled my head down to suck on her nipple.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to me. "Please, just do it."

I obliged as I took one of her most private areas inside my mouth. I immediately began sucking on my mother's long and thick nipple, rolling it around in my mouth, and flickering my tongue across it as the camera started flashing like crazy. I simply couldn't resist, even though no one had asked me to suck so passionately.

She moaned, and I found myself enjoying this simple sex act on my mother. She was enjoying it as well as she started moaning louder and rubbing her hand through my hair.

"I love seeing you get pleasure out of this Donna, and it appears your son is as well," John said.

I stopped sucking and we both looked at him. He was looking down at my crotch to my growing erection, which my mother noticed after he pointed it out.

"Now why don't you be a good mother and take care of that for him," he continued. "I'm sure he would love it. Take care of him the way you've been taking care of me these past few weeks."

"Oh god, you CAN'T be serious about this John..." my mother replied in horror.

"I am serious- serious enough to double your salary for this session. I'll give you $20,000 in cash if you give your son a blowjob right now."

My mom looked like she gave it a serious thought for a moment before looking me right in the eyes with a bewildered look. It was the type of look which said, 'I'm sorry, but I'm going to do this,' as she got down on her knees in front of me.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked, concerned about my feelings.

Of course I was okay with it. As wrong as it was, I was horny as hell. But I couldn't be that obvious about it.

"I'm fine. Just do it."

Then she began undoing my pants. "I promise to make this feel good for you."

She didn't hesitate to grab my semi-erect penis once it was freed and insert it inside of her mouth. The camera immediately started flashing in a frenzy the moment she started sucking. More flashes followed each time my mother bobbed her head back and forth on my now swollen cock.

It felt amazing. I'm no stranger to sex, but this was different. For the first time in my life, I knew what it was like to be pleasured by a mature woman who was experienced sexually. She was sucking my cock so hard that it almost felt like the grip of a hand, only covered with warm saliva and a wet tongue. Her face and cheeks even started to look caved in around the shape of my cock.

For that moment, I didn't care that I was being orally pleasured by my own mother because of how fantastic it felt. And my mother didn't care that she was sucking her own son's cock because she was being generously paid for it. So for the next few minutes, she continued giving me a blowjob while the others looked on in disbelief that an actual mother & son would ever do such a thing with each other.

"I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum..." I panted.

"Good," John said. "Now I want you to stroke yourself and finish in your mother's mouth."

While sucking my cock, mom winked and nodded at me to let me know it was okay. That she was willing to swallow.

I did what I was told as I grabbed my hard-on after my mother had spit it out of her mouth, and I began stroking myself furiously. She held her mouth open waiting for my cum. Our eyes remained locked. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed doing this whole thing or not, but it looked like she didn't hate it either.

Seeing her in such a vulnerable position with one of her breasts hanging out was more than enough to send me over the edge with a major orgasm. I kept furiously stroking my saliva covered cock and flooded my mother's mouth with cum. She didn't flinch either at the first few squirts, showing how experienced she was at this. Finally, as I finished, she closed her lips and made a loud *gulp* noise, signaling that she swallowed my entire load. She finished by kissing the head of my penis a few times before licking her lips clean.

"Well done," John said, pleased by what he saw.

The camera snapped a few more shots and we were finished for the day.

***

The ride home was painfully awkward, as anyone could imagine. I mean, what was there to say? It stayed that way until mom finally ended the tension.

"Are you mad at me?" my mother asked, breaking the silence in the car.

"Of course not," I replied. "It's just...a little weird...that's all..."

"I know it is, and I apologize for putting you in that position in front of strangers you've just met. Obviously what we just did isn't normal and should never be mentioned to anyone. I'll tell you what, this weekend I'll take you shopping and buy you whatever you want. It's my way of thanking you."

"That sounds great mom. But you can stop with this guilt trip you're having, it wasn't that bad. You're acting like you just gave me a root canal or something," I replied.

She turned to me and grinned as she stopped at the red light. "You loved it, didn't you? I should have known. And to think, I felt so awful thinking I've traumatized you while you were sucking my nipple, and afterwards when I gave you that blowjob. What male your age wouldn't have enjoyed that? Even if that blowjob was from your own mother."

"Okay mom, now you're making me feel awkward," I joked before we both started laughing.

"You're right; you know how much I love teasing you sometimes. But in all seriousness, I know that it was highly inappropriate and I hope you don't bring it up again. It was just for that photoshoot, nothing more."

"Sure, I understand. But there's one thing I've been wondering about; what did John mean when he said you've been taking care of him?" I asked.

"Well if you must know, I've been sucking his cock in the dressing area these past few weeks after we finish a shoot. The photographer too sometimes, if I really like the pictures he's taken."

"Jeez mom, did you really have to put it like that?"

"You asked!" she fired back. "And I didn't hear you complaining about what I do with my mouth when you blew your load in there."

She was right.

***

A few days later, mom seemed as excited as ever, walking into the living room while I watched tv.

"I just got off the phone with John," my mother beamed. "He was telling me how much he enjoyed our last meeting and how it's all he thinks about these days. To make a long story short, he's willing to pay us more money for another private meeting. This time it would be at his place."

"Well I can't say that I'm surprised, that was one hell of a show we put on for him..."

Mom crossed her arms and gave that look, which only she could give. Usually this would put me in place, but after she had sucked my cock days earlier, it was harder to take her seriously. All I could think about was how sexy she was, and how much I wanted her.

"Look, I can understand if you don't want to go," she said. "But please remember that he has already paid us a lot of money and is responsible for revitalizing my career in this industry. I'm already getting some good job offers because of him. And I'm not getting any younger here either. I only have so many years left in this business."

"Mom, I'd love to do it," I told her as I reached out to hold her hand.

She breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Oh thank you so much for this. You have no idea how much this means to me and how grateful I am. Even though I said those things in the car as a joke, I know how tough this must be for you. So thanks again, I really owe you for this."

There was pure sincerity in her eyes and voice. Evidently, she had no idea how excited I was to continue, in some strange incestuous way.

"Don't mention it, mom. It's the very least I could do for you, for everything you've ever done for me..."

We hugged again, and she left the room thinking how much of a sacrifice I must have been making for her, but nothing could have been further from the truth. She had no idea how much I've been thinking about her since the moment the last photo shoot ended. I didn't care if she was my mother or not, I wanted her. But I knew I could never act on it. But with this opportunity, I was given permission to possibly go even further with her.

***

John had a driver come pick us up that night and bring us to his place. We were both nervous as we didn't know what to expect, especially considering what he had us doing the last time around.

Whatever it was, mom knew it was a big deal and dressed herself accordingly for him as if it were a special occasion, just as he had asked. She wore a black dress with high heels, along with some of her best gold jewelry. Her hair was done up nicely and so was her makeup, but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't wear any lipstick. Who knows what she was planning to do with that mouth of hers?

John greeted us at the door when we arrived. He lived in a large home and showed up in a surprisingly casual outfit when he greeted us. After a brief moment of small talk and a quick tour of his place, he took us to where he said we would discuss business matters for the evening. But this time, instead of a studio, he led us to his bedroom. The room was fancy and spacious, but most importantly, it had a large bed which was fixed up for us.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,046 Followers
12