Incestuous Twins

Story Info
Twin brother and sister take older sister and punish mother.
5k words
3.73
101.4k
57
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was thrown up against the toilet door, it swung inward and Carol's head struck the white washed walls of the old toilet. The leather-clad woman was laughing as she pushed Carol's tits up against the wall. The woman lifted the back of Carol's skirt and forced her hand between Carol's arse cheeks, thumbing her anus before she forced her fingers into Carol's cunt. Carol struggled violently but the woman spun her around and kneed Carol in the groin. The woman pushed Carol down on to the toilet seat and laughing the woman unfastened her leather pants and pushed them down to her knees. Thrusting her hairy pubic mound into Carol's face, she yelled, "Come on you old bag, suck my cunt before I piss on you!" The woman grabbed Carol's hair and forced her mouth onto her cunt, the acrid smell of the woman's cunt was overpowering and Carol almost vomited. "Suck Now!" the woman yelled and Carol began to cry as her tongue tentatively touched the dyke's clit, the taste even more repugnant than the smell. The woman reached down and squeezed Carol's tit, the pain was unbearable, as the woman yelled, "I said suck! Now suck it hard!"

Just as Carol resigned herself to sucking the dyke's cunt, two girls entered the toilet and the woman turned her head to look at them, Carol, seizing the opportunity pushed the woman as hard as she could and dived for the door. The woman toppled sideways and there was a loud ripping sound as her leather pants tore. Carol bounced against the toilet door and ricocheted into a large black girl and Carol fell to the floor as the second girl screamed with laughter. As Carol got up and ran for the door, she heard the dyke yell, "You'll pay for this whore, I'll cut your face wide open!"

Carol ran through the old bar and into the street, she ran until her lungs were burning. Finally, Carol had to stop and realised she had at least temporarily escaped, she looked at herself, her stockings were torn and her skirt and top filthy from the accumulation of dirt and urine from the toilet floor. As she felt the bruises on her face, she thought, "I must stop trying to find a dominant partner in places like that, but where else will I find one. Will I ever find the partner I need?"

Looking around, Carol realised that instinctively she had run towards her house and nervously she started to hurry home. Carol could not believe she had been so stupid, she was professionally successful and at twenty-five, well on her way to being comfortably rich. As Carol hurried home, she began to question her sexuality. She had had this conversation with herself a thousand times and it was no use trying to deny she was submissive and bisexual. She wanted to be controlled, teased and used sexually. "Shit" she thought, her cunt was saturated and she could not wait to get home and masturbate!

Next morning Carol rose late; she had masturbated several times on fantasies of being someone's pet. It was Saturday morning and she lethargically wandered around in a T-shirt and panties. It was not that Carol was unattractive, in fact she was very attractive, it was just she felt her appearance was always that of a successful businesswoman rather than the ravenous sex object she wanted to be.

Carol was just on her second coffee when there was a loud knock on the door. Tentatively, Carol opened the door a fraction and peered around it. It was her kid sister, Anya, she was almost six years her junior and she was as beautiful as she was wild. Carol knew that she, together with her twin brother, were the most manipulative of Carol's many brothers and sisters. Anya approached Carol, grabbed her sister, and kissed her on the lips, forcing her tongue deep into Carol's mouth. Anya's tongue invaded Carol's mouth like a marauding army as her hands mauled her sister's arse, and then she walked into the house like she owned it. Anya turned and smiled at Carol and said, "Perfect, this will suit us just fine!"

Carol spluttered, but before she could say anything, she realised a second person was pushing past her. Mike, Anya's twin, turned to face Carol and stepping so close to her, Carol felt his warm breath as Mike said, "Well this is nice!" Mike smiled and said, "Last night in the toilets, you were about to submit to a leather clad moron when your sister walked in. You don't want that to be spread around do you?"

A terrible realisation slowly dawned on Carol; she stood petrified looking at Mike. Mike smirked and said, "Now be a good little girl and pay the taxi and get the bags, then we will have coffee and decide the new living arrangements! Well don't just stand there Sis! Go!"

Carol did not move, but Mike sternly said, "Go now, as you are, slut!"

Deeply embarrassed Carol returned dragging two very large suitcases and saw her clothes being thrown out of the master bedroom into the hallway. As Anya left the bedroom carrying a large box, Carol almost collapsed with embarrassment, she knew it held most of her sex toys, but when Mike appeared with her 'Electric Fucking Machine' and placed it on the dining room table, she wished she could curl up and die.

The majority of the day was spent moving Anya and Mike into the equally large master and second bedrooms while Carol was forced to move into the smallest bedroom. Finally, they all sat down around the dining table and Carol poured each of them a glass of wine. Anya began examining the contents of the toy box, while Mike plugged in the fucking machine and played with its controls. Carol was beside herself with embarrassment as the mechanical penis moved back and forth in front of the trio. Carol's embarrassment increased as Anya emptied the contents of the toy box, laying bare all Carols past and present fetishes. There were manacles; remnants of Carol's self-bondage fetish, an enema bag evidencing Carol's desire for humiliation and of course a wide variety of clamps, gags and dildos.

Anya held up a large dildo and said, "Put this in your cunt, Sis. Now!" Carol tentatively took the dildo and spreading her legs; she slowly pushed her panties to the side and inserted the dildo into her rapidly moistening vagina. Mike gazed as the large dildo slowly disappeared into his sister's cunt and swallowed hard as his mouth began to water. Anya watched intently before offering Carol an anal butt plug, and as Carol forced the butt plug into her anus, Anya ripped Carol's top and fitted weighted nipple clamps to Carol's breasts. As the dildos buzzed in Carol's cunt and arse, an orgasm slowly built and then swept over Carol, and although Anya and Mike laughed raucously; both were sexually stimulated by the pornographic spectacle. As Carol regained control of her body, Mike slapped the nipple clamps and made Carol yelp with pain as her nipples were wrenched from side to side with the swinging motion of the heavy nipple weights.

Anya and Mike soon left the table to get ready for their night out and Carol carefully removed the dildos and nipple clamps from her body. Her cunt was saturated but as she cleaned and replaced the toys in the toy box she noticed a large wet spot on the wooden seat of Anya's chair, Carol bent down and smelt it, "Yes, it is Anya's cunt juice" she thought, but Carol could not resist and licked the pool of wetness! Carol closed her eyes to savour the taste, it was delectable, she was in seventh heaven.

Her mind racing, Carol decided to leave the toy box on the table inwardly praying that her two siblings would make her domination a regular occurrence. By the time Mike and Anya left for the evening, Carol was overwhelmed with sexual desire for Anya, she could not erase the images of her sister dressed for seduction in her short skirt, high heels and revealing top. Carol could not stop herself as she masturbated repeatedly as thoughts of Anya cascaded through her mind.

Mike and Anya headed for Mike's favourite pick-up place and as usual, positioned themselves at the corner of the bar. Within seconds an older couple approached; Anya thought they were groomed to perfection, both were passably attractive and their wristwatches evidenced a certain wealth. Anya signalled the reluctant Mike that the pickup was a go and Anya engaged the couple in polite but suggestive conversation. As the evening wore on the couple paid for a variety of expensive cocktails, not realising that Anya's drinks were little more than coke or orange juice with a dash of bitters to eliminate the tell tale froth of the soft drink. Eventually the couple suggested a meal and the foursome left the bar for a very expensive restaurant, Anya confident that this was the start of a long pleasurable sexual liaison.

As they left the restaurant, the twins willingly accompanied the couple to their home and soon after their arrival the kissing commenced. Anya was the first to accompany her man, Peter, to the bedroom and she immediately lay on the bed. Peter crawled onto the bed next to her; leaning on one elbow he gently stroked her cheek, and whispering, he told her how beautiful she was. Slowly Peter caressed Anya's face and neck before kissing her lips, his tongue flashing across Anya's lips as Anya parted them. He continued to kiss Anya as his leg slowly moved to cover Anya's thigh and as he pushed his knee into the space between her legs, Anya willingly opened her thighs.

Peter's hand seemed lazily to drift down to Anya's breast and gently caressed the small mounds, quickly finding Anya's engorged nipples. He slowly lifted Anya's top and with her help removed it. As Peter stared at the breasts, he began to tease and twist Anya's dark pink nipples. Anya started to moan quietly as Peter's lips replaced the fingers toying with her nipples, and she felt his hand move across her belly, pressing hard against her pubic mound, before caressing her inner thigh. Every move Peter made was exquisitely sensual and Anya's saturated vagina was begging to be teased, played with, and penetrated.

Peter's hand moved slowly up to Anya's cunt lips and she gasped as a single finger traced the lips of her vagina through her saturated panties. Peter's finger hooked beneath her thong, slid gently around her vagina as Anya reached for her thong, and pulled them down, frantically kicking them off. Pushing his pants down, Peter rolled on top of Anya and expertly positioned the head of his cock at the entry to her vagina. Slowly his prick entered Anya's cunt and as his balls slapped against Anya's arse, Peter pulled Anya's thighs up to his waist and rolled them both on to their sides, his prick slowly pumping in and out of Anya's cunt. Anya had never experienced sex on her side, but soon realised that her cunt was unencumbered and was totally exposed to Peter's prick. The sensuality in the slow movement of Peter's prick and the expert teasing of her breasts rapidly excited Anya, and she began to moan as her orgasm built. As a mild orgasm travelled through her body, Peter rolled back on top of her and started vigorously pumping his prick in and out of Anya's cunt. Almost before Anya knew, Peter's seed shot into her womb, leaving Anya disappointed at the selfishness of her lover. The couple lay still, Peter was panting, but Anya's only thought was of a fuck, so full of promise, which had delivered so little.

Mike and his companion, Susan, stayed in the lounge room; Susan was sitting on his knee as he passionately kissed her. Mike was thrusting his tongue into Susan's mouth as Susan felt Mike's growing erection. Mike moved his hand and grabbed Susan's breast. Susan jumped; pain had shot through her breast as Mike roughly squeezed her soft mound. Susan surreptitiously attempted to stop Mike's onslaught, but Mike had already moved his hand to the inside of Susan's thigh and was forcing his way towards her cunt. Susan felt Mike's finger hook beneath her thong and has he wrenched the thong to the side she felt it rip. Without hesitation, Susan jumped up and knelt in front of Mike. Slowly she unzipped his fly and took out his prick from its hiding place. As she looked into Mike's eyes, her hand moved up and down the long thick shaft of Mike's penis, before her mouth closed around the head. Susan was unable to move her lips up and down the full length of Mike's prick but soon Mike was groaning in ecstasy. Susan hated the taste of jism and as she tasted Mike's pre-cum, she removed her mouth and began rapidly to jack Mike's prick with her hand. Suddenly Mike screamed, "Take it on your face, babe!" and grabbed Susan's hair and held her face above his ejaculating prick.

Susan's face was sprayed with globules of jism, it was in her hair, her mouth, and it was running down her cheeks and dripping from her chin. Susan was furious and stormed into the bathroom. She did not emerge until she heard her husband return to the lounge. As Susan entered the room she looked daggers at Mike and although Peter immediately read the signs, Mike was unperturbed and asked if Susan wanted another round. Susan was speechless and shook her head violently. It was an awkward moment, broken only when Anya asked Peter if she would hear from him again. Peter laughed and said, "No hard feelings babe, but I was only seeing if a young slut was any better than my whore and, guess what, you're nothing special!"

Anya was still furious as they entered Carol's house and she headed straight for the wine cupboard and slumped down at the table with two large glasses of wine. They looked at each other over the top of the fucking machine. Anya, playfully stroking the attached dildo, said, "That was the worst sex I have ever had! I might even try this thing, it could not possibly be worse". She snorted and replied, "I just feel so used! I am so mad, for once I would just like to really use someone, anyone!"

Mike smiled and said, "There is always our sister, Carol!"

Almost within seconds, the twins had prepared the dining table for their domination of Carol and were marching down the hallway. Mike burst into Carol's bedroom and grabbing Carol's hair, he dragged her from the bed and twisted her arm up her back. Forcing her into the hallway, Mike held Carol in front of her sister, who ripped Carol's nightdress from her. Smiling Anya tore Carol's panties from her and roughly stuffed them into her protesting mouth, before Mike forced Carol towards the dining table.

In a matter of moments Carol was tied, spread-eagled, face up on the table and as Anya positioned the fucking machine, Carol violently shook her head, silently begging to be spared the indignation of being mechanically fucked in front of her brother and sister. Anya laughed as she checked to see if Carol's cunt was wet enough to accept the mechanical dildo. Carol's cunt was saturated and Anya forced two, then three fingers into her sister's cunt, before positioning the head of the dildo just inside Carol's vagina. As Anya started the machine, she sucked her fingers, tasting her sister's cunt juice, "Shit" she thought, "I have waited so long to taste this cunt juice, it is so erotic! It's beautiful!"

As Mike handed Anya a glass of wine, they toasted Carol, clinking their glasses over their immobilised captive, but as they looked down at the machine rhythmically fucking Carol, they realised that Carol was rapidly building to an orgasm. Mike and Anya watched in awe as an orgasm washed over Carol and laughing they again toasted their prisoner. Mike was just considering if they should stop the machine when a second more intense orgasm swept through Carol. Anya and Mike looked at each other as Carol began to experience orgasm after orgasm with increasing frequency until her orgasms became a constant stream of unworldly pleasure.

As Mike said, "I thought multiple orgasms were a myth!" Carol ejaculated, her cunt juices, squirting uncontrollably just before she fainted from the intense pleasure. As Mike rushed to remove the panties from Carol's mouth and Anya lazily stopped the mechanical dildo, they looked at each other; Anya silently acknowledging she had not had an orgasmic experience remotely as good. Mike shook his head and naively said, "I thought squirting was put in porn films by the special effects guys." Anya laughed and said, "You're an nineteen year old boy, and judging by the times you fucked me, you have a lot to learn."

Anya and Mike watched as Carol slowly regained her senses and tugging at her bonds Carol said, "That was really fantastic but are you going to release me?" Mike moved forward to release Carol, but her sister said, "No you can suck my cunt?"

Carol paused and then nodded and Anya climbed on to the table spreading her cunt lips above her sister's mouth. As Anya stared at her sister, not quite believing how easy it had been to take control of Carol. Carol said, "Please Mike?" Mike knew Carol was asking him to fuck her vagina, Mike smiled and moved to his sister's cunt; he was excited, but as he moved to push his prick into her cunt, he paused. Smiling, he slowly pushed his prick into Carol's anus. Carol screamed, but Mike was oblivious to her pleading and began slowly to move his prick in and out of his sister's arse.

Anya had tensed at the gentle touch of her sister's tongue, but soon pleasure seemed to radiate from the tongue and Anya knew that this was one of the most exotic, erotic things she had ever done. As Anya's orgasm grew, Anya, lost in orgasmic pleasure, fell to her sister's cunt, opened her mouth, and sucked her sister's delicious nectar. As Mike fucked Carol's arse, Anya and Carol licked and sucked each other's cunt until multiple orgasms overtook both sisters and Mike's jism flooded Carol's anal passage.

Finally, Carol was released and she got down unsteadily from the table.

Although it was almost four in the morning, the trio sat quietly drinking wine. Suddenly Anya said, "Making love like that, I guess that makes me a lesbian!" As Mike nodded, Carol burst out laughing. Mike and Anya stared at Carol who said quietly, "You crave the opposite sex, a lesbian never does! We didn't make love, we masturbated each other, for you two it was purely the physical relief you sought and if you get desperate we might do it again as a threesome, twosome or alone with the machine. I'm the only real bisexual of the three of us!"

Anya's anger flared and she yelled, "You think so do you! Well you are only half right, Sis." Pausing she grabbed a large nipple clamp from the toy box and roughly fitted it to her sister's nipple. As Carol squirmed in pain, Anya screamed, "Be still I am going to teach you proper respect for your Mistress!"

The large nipple clamp hung from Carol's nipple as Anya fitted a dog lead. Anya pulled the dog lead hard and Carol jumped to her feet as Mike laughed. As Anya yanked the dog lead and pulled Carol towards her bedroom, Mike picked up a large strap-on dildo from the toy box and followed his sisters. Anya hooked the dog lead over the bedpost and Carol watched as Anya fitted the strap-on dildo. Anya laughed at Carol, her cunt juices were running down her legs as she watched her sister and her brother prepare to penetrate her. Anya approached Carol and whispered, "Mike is a sex mad stud but I am a dominatrix, I like to humiliate, bind slaves, make them hurt, anyone will do but I do prefer women, particularly the female members of my own family. Now bend over you are my fucking bitch".

Anya rammed her dildo into Carol's anus and then grabbing Carol's hair, Anya pulled her upright. Carol was in agony from the brutal penetration of her anus, but saw Mike move in front of her. She felt the head of his prick enter her cunt, an instant before Mike rammed the full length of his massive prick into his sister's cunt. Carol's head spun as the two phalluses, lodged in her cunt and arse began to move in unison. Carol was alternatively lifted off the floor as the two phalluses were rammed upward and then her feet fell to the floor as they were withdrawn. The fucking seemed to go on forever and Carol orgasmed and squirted wildly, but her two siblings seem oblivious to Carol's increasing discomfort as their climaxes built. Finally Mike ejaculated as Anya and Carol simultaneously erupted in massive orgasms and the brother and sister allowed their sister, Carol to fall to the floor writhing from the pleasure still coursing through her loins.

12