Inconvenient Coincidence Ch. 07

Story Info
James's torment continues.
1.2k words
4.39
13.4k
5
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max332
Max332
26 Followers

Chapter 07: Insanity.

"Hmphhh... hmphh..." moaned a defeated, fragile James.

What happened was nothing less than a rape, a punished crime, although without any sexual act. And were those girls having any remorse? No. They laughed, giggled, and rubbed it in, going as far as physically preventing him to get the smallest breath of non-intoxicated air. In his current state, hate began to find its way to James's mind. Those two girls had lost it. They didn't seem to comprehend what they inflicted to him. They had no idea on how his current size enhanced his senses, making the whole situation even worse. He wouldn't try to talk to them again. It was pointless; they were convinced this whole thing was what he wanted. He would find a way to escape, a way to get back to his size. On his own. He would-

"Aaaand we're getting back in there!" warned joyfully Yuna, as she smacked both her feet together.

She laughed to herself. She had made her feet as stinky as humanly possible. She had worn those boots for two weeks, without even getting them off to sleep. The stench had built up inside, growing more and more smelly with each passing day. Her sweat had impregnated both her socks and feet, making every inch of them wildly nauseating. And Jay-Jay was trapped between them! In the most sickening, abominable place on earth! The thought sent a shiver down her spine.

"Sniff!" she commanded. "SNIFF!" she shouted, ecstatic, granting her pet a small space for him to obey.

He was in hell. There was no other word. And he thought Faith's feet were bad! But Yuna's were beyond imagination. The atmosphere was thick with perspiration, and he had no force to struggle anymore, because of his sister's treatment.

He looked at Yuna with puppy eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks. He was exhausted from the last few events, and not even close to be ready to endure such a torture again. The small whiffs he was forced to take were already bringing him near unconsciousness; having to inhale deep would be his death.

"Oooh no, I won't have that!" she replied, squishing her feet back together, suffocating poor Jay. "You WILL obey, whether you want it or not! Those eyes won't be of any help!" she grabbed the spell-book that had been left on the sofa, and read while manipulating vigorously James with her horrible feet, looking for a way to force him to perform.

"Alright, those would work!" she giggled. "Now, slave, if I were you I would obey immediately to either my or your sister's whims!" she threatened. "I can guarantee that you would rather not try out what I've found. Last warning. SNIFF! I want to feel the air pass through my soaked socks!"

There was no way he would obey. No way. He had no idea what she could possibly have found, but it wouldn't be worse. It couldn't be. He looked at her defiantly, gathering his last bits of pride, and minimized his forced inhalations to the maximum.

"Oh, I see," she said sternly. She didn't care him disobeying Faith. But disobeying her? That would never do. "Still believing we won't go harsh with you, is that it?" she continued coldly. "You'll learn." she finished, took a breath, and pronounced: "Kärsia!"

What followed was pain. Intense, unbearable pain. No other words could describe what was happening to James. His whole body felt like it was being staggered by a million knives. He had never suffered that much in his entire life. He screamed, yelled and cried, his feeble body convulsing from his torment.

"HMPHHHHHHHHHHH!" he shouted, desperate.

But it was useless. Yuna was staring at him, her eyes reflecting neither pity nor mercy, but joy and lust. His agony was turning her on. She was insane. A quick look toward his sister showed the same spectacle. Although she didn't seem to be taking any nasty pleasure through his misery, she didn't mind Yuna treating him like that. He knew that if they managed to force him to obey once, he was lost. They would be able to do it again. He would truly be their slave. The slave they thought he wanted to be...

Yet he had to stop it. He had to stop the pain. He had to obey her. Despite his strong reluctance, he took the biggest sniff he could, making sure she would hear it. And he kept sniffing, for as long as it took.

"Gooood boy." smiled a victorious Yuna, still watching poor Jay writhe in pain beside her. That would teach him, she thought.

She couldn't quite imagine the intensity of his torments. After a few seconds which felt like hours to him, she stopped the incantation.

"See?" she said, delighted. "This is not like that time after the run. You can't just throw my feet away, Jay-jay... You *have* to bear with them. You *have* to obey me. Your goddess. This is what you always wanted...To be powerless. And I promise, I'll be the meanest I possibly can to satisfy your perverted desires," she grinned. "Not that I won't enjoy it myself," she laughed.

Faith was savoring her brother humiliation to no end.

"Hey Yuna, maybe it's time..." she smiled, and watched her annihilated, collapsed brother. "Time to make our dear *slave* earn his keep, don't you think?" she proposed; eager to know how her brother's tiny tongue would feel on her sweaty, stinky feet.

Yuna returned her smile.

"Yes, you're very right, Faith. We can't just realize his desires for free, he has to put himself to use!" she smirked, looking at James. "Heard that, pet? That's your lucky day! Our feet odor made you nauseous, now you'll have the privilege to clean them up!" she laughed, imagining the situation. How terrible that was! She was so glad it was part of his fantasies. She knew she would never ever be able to inflict such a torment to anyone unwilling.

"Please, do the honors?" Yuna stood up, letting James's sister the place.

James was hearing all of it. He was. But what could he do? Try to run and escape? Nonsense. He would die if he had to endure their "punishment" again. He had to wait for them to sleep. That was the only way. And even if he had had the opportunity to run away now, he wouldn't have been able to. His organism was insanely tired: the effects of his putrid atmosphere and the abuses he suffered were showing up. In his state, he could barely stand.

"Sure!" she smiled, happily sitting down on the sofa, ready to have some more fun. "I've kept them in their shoes to make sure it wouldn't freshen up!" she explained kindly to her brother. "You got to taste and smell the socks," she giggled. "Now it's time for you to get to *lick* the source!" she grinned widely.

James was too weak to answer, and even if he wanted to, he couldn't. He watched at her, lifeless, devastated.

"Let's cancel the spell that shut your mouth up," said Yuna. "You'll need your tongue. Be warned, though. If I hear you scream, or try to beg for mercy once again, I won't hesitate to punish you again. This is for your own good, Jay." she finished coldly, and winked at an amazed Faith.

Max332
Max332
26 Followers