Incredible Business Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
A business trip takes a successful turn with a young coed.
1.1k words
4.3
63.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers

It was just another week of business travel... Long days of meetings, a quick dinner on the expense account, and more work from the hotel. This night, however, started a chain of nights that made this the best business trip ever.

The hotel where I was staying was very popular with tourists, especially families, because of the pools, hot tubs, and game room, and the close proximity to a bunch of tourist destinations. My balcony overlooked the pools, so I frequently enjoyed watching the families enjoying their vacation, especially the young hot mothers and college coeds.

After putting in another couple of hours of work in my room I decided to go stretch my legs and walk around the resort a bit. I did this most weeks, especially after stressful days at my office desk, but what I saw this night was a new experience for me.

As I walked along a row of rooms, I came across one that immediately caught my eye. The curtain had been drawn, but not the blackout curtain, just the thin, sheer one that still allowed me to see into the room. Beyond the curtain was a young girl standing in her bikini. I had seen this same girl earlier that week in the lobby with the rest of her family; she had mentioned how excited she was to be here celebrating her high school graduation. I had certainly noticed how beautiful she was, with long brown hair, bright blue eyes, and toned and tanned legs. Seeing her in her bikini was completely different, however...

My eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts. They were a perfect B or C cup, and her bikini top accentuated her incredible cleavage. Her ass was just as perfect as her breasts, round and toned like her legs. She was clearly athletic, with her flawless torso and defined abs matching the rest of her body.

I immediately stopped walking to admire this girl's incredible body as she leaned over the desk in her hotel room. I was mesmerized.

Just then, she moved over to the suitcase on the table next to the desk, reached in and pulled out underwear and a shirt. "Oh, shit!" I thought to myself. "She's about to change right in front of me!" My heart started racing, and my cock became instantly hard under my shorts.

All of a sudden, she looked up and directly at the curtain of her room. And she saw I was staring right at her.

For some reason, instead of turning and walking away, I kept staring at her, right into her blue eyes. And instead of looking angry, a thin smile formed on this girl's face.

Without looking away from me, she dropped her clothes back into her suitcase, reached behind her and slowly started pulling at the string of her bikini. My heart started racing even faster, and my cock grew even harder, as I realized this sexy coed was about to give me a show. She continued pulling at the string until it gave way, and dropped her bikini top to the floor, revealing her naked breasts to me. Although the curtain was between us, I could tell her small pink nipples were hard... She was as aroused giving me this show as I was watching.

As one hand moved up her body to caress her breasts, her other reached down to the string to her bikini bottoms. She gave it a tug, loosened the knot, and let them drop to the floor. Her pussy was completely bald.

At this point I was as hard as a rock, painfully erect under my shorts, and reached down to adjust myself. When I looked back up, she was coming torwards the window.

Taking me completely by surprise, she opened her hotel room door a crack. "Enjoying the show?" she asked in a whisper.

"I am," I replied weakly. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, thank you for letting me watch."

"Get in here."

Almost as if in a dream, I quickly slid past the open door and into her hotel room.

As soon as I had crossed the threshold, and the door closed behind me, this young girl pressed her body up against mine, kissing me hard on the lips, her hand reaching for my cock.

"My family will be back any minute, I've never been this horny, and haven't been properly fucked in over a month. Are you game?" she asked in an urgent whisper.

Without missing a beat, I unzipped my shorts, stripped them off along with my boxers, freeing my cock. She bit down on her lower lip as she gently took my cock in her hand. She led me, cock first, over to the bed and leaned over, offering her teenage pussy to me.

I wasted no time lining up my cock against her bald pussy lips and drove it in. I hadn't felt a pussy that tight in years, but she was so wet I entered her effortless. She moaned as I bottomed out inside her and held my cock there for a few seconds. I slowly withdrew, before thrusting into her again. I started working up a rhythm, unable to believe I was fucking this absolutely beautiful creature. With each thrust I felt her pussy contract around my cock, her ass pushing against me, trying to take me deeper inside her.

She started moaning louder at this point, and I could feel juice from her pussy leaking out around my cock and down her leg. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder, my balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. She reached down and started fingering herself, working herself up to orgasm.

As her moans became screams and she started to climax, she reached past her pussy to my balls... Her touch pushed me over the edge and I started shooting round after round of cum inside her.

As we collapsed onto her bed, I realized I had never cum so hard in my life. I was euphoric.

"That was incredible!" she whispered. "Absolutely incredible."

"Yes, yes it was," I replied.

And then, abruptly, she stood up. She was still breathing hard and glistening with sweat, with my cum dripping down her leg. "But you have to go... My family will be back any minute now."

I nodded, stood up, and reached for my clothes. I put my shorts back on, tucked my still-hard cock into them, and zipped up while she watched me. "I'm here all week... 1720. I'm Mike, by the way."

She kissed me on the lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth, finding mine. She reached down to my cock and gave it a gently squeeze before breaking off the kiss. "I'm Christy. 1720? I'll find it. Now go!"

Christy walked over to her suitcase, reached down and found her clothes again. I couldn't help but stare. "I'm serious! Go!" she hissed.

I smiled, turned, and left the room, still unable to believe what had just happened.

mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers