Incubi

Story Info
A tale of mythical creatures and a lonely young wife.
2.7k words
4.13
66k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This story results from a collaboration between Subarbaby4u and myself, is based upon Sugababy4u's original idea and presented here with her consent."

Judy Lawson stared out of her living room window, across the plains that stretched as far as she could see. Her heart was heavy, and she thought of her husband, Gary, who was in Iraq. She was proud that her husband was serving their country but she missed him terribly and longed for his return.

Judy and Gary had been high school sweethearts, and neither had ever dated anyone else. Theirs was a typical cheerleader-footballer romance; both of them had plenty of admirers but they wanted only each other and neither of them could have been happier. With the blessing of their families they married as soon as it was announced that the 39th Battalion of the Arkansas National Guard would be posted abroad and they had shared a blissful few days together before Gary left, Judy unable to hold back the tears as she watched her husband leave.

As well as hastily making all of the wedding arrangements, the Lawsons had made a down payment on a quaint little bungalow a few miles outside of Mount Ida in the Lake Cuachita country on State Highway 27. They moved in three days before Gary's battalion was scheduled to fly to Iraq, and those three days came and went all too quickly.

With no neighbors to visit or spend time with and no amenities offering escape, Judy busied herself readying their love nest for Gary's return. A homely girl, Judy dusted, polished and cleaned everything that didn't move, until she found herself cleaning household items that frankly couldn't be cleaner. It was the only way she could pass the time.

But if the days were difficult for the young bride, the long, lonely nights were harder still. She would lay in bed alone, thinking of her husband half a world away, tossing and turning until sleep finally came. It had been like this every night of the two weeks since Gary left, and no one knew for certain when he would return.

One morning when Judy was clearing out a cupboard that she had somehow overlooked until now, she found a large box that contained a variety of useless items. Broken cutlery, chipped mugs and stained clothes made up most of the box, and Judy wasted no time in bagging up this debris which she would dispose of later that day. But there was one item in the box that seemed out of place: a large, leather-bound book, which she found to be fairly heavy when she reached down to lift it out. As Judy blew the dust from the ornate cover, the ringing of the telephone called her away; it was her mother calling, and an hour later when she finally put down the telephone Judy had completely forgotten about the book.

As night started to draw in Judy was sitting on the porch, restless and thinking of Gary as always. Suddenly, she remembered the book and retrieved it from the cupboard. The cover contained only one word: "Incubi", which meant nothing to her, and she decided that reading it later might help her sleep. She placed the book on her bed before taking a long, luxurious bath, and then curled up under the covers and opened it for the first time.

Judy almost shut the book the moment she opened it. On the inside cover was a picture of a hideous creature, the like of which she'd never seen before. The creature had the body of a reptile and the head of a dog, or perhaps a wolf, and large fangs from which saliva dripped. Underneath the picture the same word as appeared on the book's cover was again written: Incubi.

The only other detail that Judy noticed was that this incubi, if that is what these beasts were called, had a penis that seemed abnormally large. Whilst the picture offered no scale by which size could be judged, Judy definitely thought that this incubi must be pretty popular with the females of his species. Judy started thinking about Gary again, his having been the only penis she'd ever seen, touched or felt within her. Gary was quite big, Judy thought, but surely not as big as the beast at whose picture she couldn't stop staring.

With a start, Judy told herself to stop being so silly. Glad that for the first time in days that she was yawning and might actually be able to get a good night's sleep, Judy put the book down and pulled the covers overher.

Judy didn't manage to sleep as she had hoped. She didn't know whether she was dreaming or whether it was real, but she soon felt as if she were being fucked like she never had been before. Trapped on the bed by a force so powerful all attempts on her part to move were completely useless, Judy inhaled sharply when what felt like a huge penis penetrated her for the first time. She couldn't move and she couldn't scream, and she had no idea what was happening, or whether this was real or a dream. Eventually the pain ceased, and Judy slept again.

The following morning Judy awoke unusually late. As she turned to look at her bedside clock she felt a sharp pain in her lower parts, one which she couldn't explain. Thinking no more of it, Judy went to the shower to begin her day. As she gently massaged herself under the water, Judy again felt the pain and nervously let her hands fall to her pussy. It was red and a little sore, and suddenly Judy remembered the book from the night before. Everything was all too clear in Judy's mind and she stood under the shower head in shock when an impossible thought hit home: "My God," she whispered, "It feels like I really have been fucked."

Judy instantly dismissed this foolishness, but only after she checked every door and all of the windows, assuring herself that none of them had been tampered with during the night. She decided that she would make an appointment to see the doctor later in the week and to get on with her day. That was all well and good, but Judy was on edge for the rest of the day, constantly dropping things and forgetting why she had started whatever task she found herself undertaking. By late afternoon Judy was in quite a state and the only reason that she could find for this was that damned book. She picked it up and was about to throw it out, but something told her not to, and instead she lay down on her bed and opened it once again.

Judy read for hours without realizing that it had turned dark outside. The book told of a strange race known as the Incubi that was believed to have lived in the area surrounding Mount Ida maybe 2,000 years ago. Every one of the species was identical in every way, and the only way to tell the male of the species from the female was by the scaly, 10" penis that each male sported. Judy smiled to herself that she had been right about that penis being abnormal. The book went on to explain how the Incubi had been hunted down and wiped from the face of the earth after a few of them began venturing beyond their normal habitat, with there being one reported case of attempted rape.

The only time Judy stopped reading was when she had to use the bathroom, and when she returned she leapt under the covers, eager to learn more. The new chapter told how male incubi would share fertile females, who were few in number. Judy supposed that this might partly explain why the Incubi looked to mate outside of their breed, but she knew that she was only guessing. The book detailed what it claimed as being proven examples of as many as five males impregnating a female found to be capable of extending their race. Judy took another look at the picture on the inside cover, wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a 10" penis, and drifted off to sleep, smiling to herself and feeling like a naughty schoolgirl.

It was around 2.00, although Judy didn't know it, when she suddenly awoke. And this time she knew it was no dream. Above her prone body was what had to be an incubi. The fangs, the head, the powerful upper body and the sheer weight of the beast on top of her told her so. A creature that she had known nothing about two days before and according to the book was extinct was in her bedroom and the creature was about to shove his penis in her. Judy's mind raced. She thought of Gary and the night he took her virginity; she thought of the stories of large dicks that her classmates had claimed to have enjoyed; she thought of the previous night and realized that it had been no dream then either. And then she felt the excruciating pain, and simultaneous pleasure, of a 10" penis being rammed mercilessly into her pussy. Judy thought that she would pass out.

But as the pain subsided, Judy was overtaken by waves of pleasure. She began to react to the beast and, hardly realizing that she was doing so, she began to fuck the beast as hard as it was fucking her. All too soon the incubi raised its head to let out a mighty roar and Judy felt a torrent of sperm flood her pussy. She collapsed, spent, and before she knew it she was once again asleep.

The following morning Judy woke early. She rushed to the bathroom, reaching it only just in time, and was violently sick. Somehow Judy knew that she was pregnant, and she sat on the bathroom floor wondering what all this could possibly mean. Dazed, confused, and scared, she tried to string together some coherent thoughts but all she managed was to wonder how would she explain her pregnancy, what Gary would say, and how she could be carrying the offspring of an extinct species. Judy knew that the only place she would find any answers were in that book.

She remembered what she'd read the day before about fertile females being shared by the males of the species, and turned to that same section. She learned that each male would impregnate the chosen female on a series of consecutive nights, with each male fertilizing one egg and no more. Judy instantly began thinking about what might happen later and whether she would receive another visit. She frantically searched for any details of the birthing process but found none. This didn't trouble her greatly – she was more interested in how many 10" cocks she'd have in her pussy.

Judy virtually ignored her daily tasks and longed for night to come. She remembered too little of the events of each night and promised herself that tonight she would be wide awake. She wanted to experience and remember the whole thing.

Judy tried everything but she couldn't stop herself from falling asleep. Just as before, she awoke as her visitor thrust his penis into her, and again the huge body and the mixture of pleasure and pain stopped her from seeing anything. At least the pain was less than it had been previously – Judy managed to think to herself that this becoming more pleasurable than she could ever have imagined. Now a willing participant in this nightly ritual, Judy tried to interlock her body with the incubi, but the shape of his body and his thick midsection made it impossible for her to wrap her legs around him as she hoped. The best she could do was to lay back, open her legs as wide as possible and take the 10" that were thrust into her brutishly.

Judy was lost in a kaleidoscope of brilliant colors as she was taken to sexual heights she never knew existed. Her head thrashed back and forth and she screamed vulgarities that had never before escaped her lips. She wanted this to go on forever but, like before, it was over all too quickly. As Judy drifted off she wished that these incubi, however big their cocks were, would learn to extend their victim's pleasure.

On the fourth morning Judy stood naked in front of her bedroom mirror. She turned one way and then the other and she once again knew that she was pregnant, because now her belly was beginning to swell. Her thoughts were again confused, it having been less than a week since the first time she was serviced by the Incubi so she shouldn't be showing yet. But Judy knew that everything that was happening to her was of another world and another time.

When evening came she spent hours getting herself ready for her visitor, just as she'd done when she and Gary were dating. But with the Incubi there was no holding hands, no slow dancing and no lovemaking: it was just brutal, and Judy thought to herself that she absolutely knew now what it meant to be fucked.

The fourth and fifth nights followed the same pattern as the previous three. She woke up at the very moment the incubi was about to enter her and never before; she was savagely fucked to within an inch of her life with a force beyond her wildest imagination; and after having her pussy flooded with incubi cum she instantly fell asleep. Not once did Judy wonder how each incubi came and left: as long as she was getting fucked like this she wasn't going to think about such details.

But the sixth night was different. Judy received no visit and awoke only when the morning light began streaming through the bedroom shutters. She felt a crushing disappointment and wondered whether she's done something wrong. Then she remembered that she was carrying the incubis' eggs and realized that somehow, at some time, they would surely return to claim their offspring. In the sheer thrill of it all she's almost forgotten that she was pregnant, but a quick look in the mirror told Judy that this was no ordinary pregnancy – her size and shape indicated that she would be giving birth sooner rather than later.

Three weeks later the pains began. It was an effort for Judy to do anything, and when her mother threatened to visit, saying that Judy didn't sound well, Judy had to invent a dozen reasons why it wasn't a good time for her. When the pain became almost unbearable Judy took to her bed and prayed that tonight would be the night. She fell asleep, such a sweet relief that she never thought she would experience again, almost delirious with pain.

And then, like those five nights that now seemed like so long ago, Judy awoke to find an incubi on top of her. "God, not more of you" she wailed, but then she thought she saw the incubi's head shake very slightly and its mouth attempt a smile.

The incubi stepped backwards and placed its huge mouth over her pussy. With a mighty intake of breath that caused Judy to raise herself off of the bed, the incubi sucked one of the fertilized eggs from Judy's body. The incubi stood back, seemed to nod at Judy and his place was taken by another. Judy suddenly noticed that this time there were five of them in the bedroom – this made some kind of sense to her, if anything in this madness could ever make sense. The process was repeated, each incubi inhaling deeply and, quite literally, sucking the life out of Judy, giving her an altogether different sort of pleasure.

As the five incubi stood around Judy's bed, she could have sworn that they all smiled at her. She summoned the strength to ask some of the hundreds of questions that she's asked herself over the past month, but as she opened her mouth everything went black and she slept once more.

The following morning Judy was woken up by a loud banging on the door. Scrambling for her robe, Judy raced to the door to find her mother and father standing there. As she hurriedly tied her robe tightly around her waist Judy noticed that she had regained her shape. "Darling," her mother fussed as she barged into the bungalow, "we've been knocking on the door for ten minutes. Whatever's gotten into you?"

If only you knew, Judy thought to herself, if only you knew…