Incubus

Story Info
A young virgin has extreme sexual experiences in her dreams.
6.3k words
4.57
30.5k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was lying peacefully in her bed when she felt the tingling between her legs. It had happened a few times recently when she was awake or asleep and it had begun to worry her a little. She didn't understand what was happening to her as it was a new feeling that she had never experienced before. She turned over onto her stomach and wriggled her hips, grinding the front of her abdomen into the mattress. Her nightdress was bunched between her legs and, as it rubbed against her. It felt so good. Instinctively, her hands went down there and she replaced the bunched-up fabric with her fingers. She pressed her fingers into the area and it temporarily relieved the tingling and replacing it with a new sensation. Soon she discovered that moving her fingers slowly felt even better and she was surprised to discover that, after a while, her fingers had become wet and slippery. What on earth was happening? Was she bleeding? She had only had a period a week ago!

She turned over onto her back and pulled back the bedclothes to see what was happening. She examined her finger and strained her neck forward to look between her legs but there was no sign of any blood. Feeling relieved, she relaxed and tried to go back to sleep, but the tingling started again and the only way she could get relief was to press and rub between her legs with her fingers.

This happened for a few nights until, one night, the tingling was more intense than usual and the need for relief more urgent. As usual, she pressed on the spot and rubbed it with her fingers. This time though, the pleasurable feeling mounted and mounted until she suddenly felt it building to something bigger. This had never happened to her before so she was worried that something may be wrong. But the feeling was so strong that she couldn't resist it and a few more strokes of her fingertips saw her arching her back and shuddering in ecstasy. The feeling was so satisfying that she soon fell asleep.

The next night she was lying in bed when the tingling started again. This time she knew exactly what to do to get some relief and she started to stroke the spot. It was a warm summer night and suddenly, she felt the urge to throw off the bedclothes and strip off her nightgown to lie there naked on her bed. She had never done this before and felt so guilty at being so exposed. But for some reason it felt so good and it heightened the pleasure she had unexpectedly learned to receive from her body. As her right hand rubbed the spot between her legs her left hand drifted toward the pink, puffy nipple of her left breast and she was surprised when it started to harden. She pinched it between her fingers and started to rub it in unison with her right hand. The feeling was so beautiful that she reached over to her right breast and pinched and rubbed the nipple there too. The feeling between her legs seemed amplified by the pleasure her nipples were receiving and she could feel things building toward the ecstasy she had come to expect. When it came, it was even more intense before and when the waves of pleasure eventually died away, she fell into a deep sleep still naked on her bed.

As she slept she dreamed that she had risen and left her naked body lying on the bed to observe it from some point high on the wall behind the bed head. She regarded the full breasts tipped with their rosy red nipples with interest and noted, probably for the first time ever, how much her body had changed since she was a child. The most obvious thing was the triangle of dark hair that had grown recently at the base of her abdomen as well as the width of her hips and the large, full breasts. No longer was her body straight up and down like a child's body, it now had a well-defined narrow waist between the full breasts and the wide curve of her hips. In short, she had become a woman.

Suddenly, she noticed that she was not alone in the room. There was a young man standing by the other end of the bed, and he too was naked. He didn't look up toward the bed head. His gaze was fixed on Rose's naked body on the bed. Rose opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She felt paralysed and could only watch and observe the naked young man in amazement.

His hair was golden blond and curly. His body was slim but well-muscled and its obvious masculinity contrasted strongly with the feminine form on the bed. His shoulders were broader than his waist and his hips. His firm pectoral muscles topped ripples of muscle down the front of his chest to a V shape from the sides of his narrow hips leading into golden curls at the base of his abdomen. This hair topped a long, thick penis ending in a wisp of skin which covered the end. Below this, a pair of balls, the size of chicken's eggs hung in a bag of skin. Rose's gaze continued down his slim but well-muscled thighs. She looked up and he caught her gaze and smiled. Rose felt crimson with embarrassment as she herself was naked and she had never seen an adult male naked before. The beauty of his naked form fascinated her and she could not take her eyes off him. She drank in every detail of his body concentrating naturally on the parts between his legs which were so different from what she had there.

Suddenly, she found herself back in her own body on the bed and tried to cover her naked body with the sheet. The young man caught the corner of the sheet and held it firm. His reassuring smile saying: "Don't be afraid, you are beautiful and I am here to help you."

Without another word, he knelt between her legs on the bed and gently spread them wide apart. Rose could feel the tingling starting between her legs and, although her mind was telling her to resist, her body was longing for pleasure and relief. The young man gently blew onto her dark triangle of hair and the tingling below increased. He leaned forward and his tongue very lightly touched low down just above her opening and slid tantalising across her slit. This was so pleasurable that she craned her neck backward and thrust her pelvis forward for him to do it again. He continued the movement, each time pressing on just a little more to increase the pleasure. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he spread her outer lips with his fingers to reveal the beautiful petals beneath. She gasped as his tongue lightly caressed the inner lips and she could feel them swelling under his touch. After a few of these dainty caresses his questing tongue moved upwards and began to slide up and down each side of the hood. Every now and then he pressed firmly just above the hood with his hand and she felt waves of pleasure. As he continued his attention on the hood he observed it swelling and its colour changing to a deeper red. He moved back to the inner lips and paid them some attention too and was rewarded as they too swelled with blood and changed their colour as they became engorged and highly sensitive.

Rose had never felt such exquisite pleasure and longed for the release that her solitary exploration of her body had given her. The young man seemed to be in no hurry though and he continued the exquisite teasing and torture till she was moaning and mentally screaming for relief. He rubbed his fingers up and down between her inner lips and found that they were now well lubricated with her cream. As he rubbed the tip of one forefinger across the centre of her hood, both of them felt the engorged shaft of the clitoris beneath. He continued to do this while his other forefinger quested lower down searching for the entrance. When he found it, he discovered it was very small and tight. He entered the tip of his finger gently into the cavern and explored the sides, the top and the bottom. Rose suddenly felt an overwhelming urge for him to fill her cavern with his fingers and stretch the walls.

He didn't! Instead, he moved up her body and sat lightly on her chest bearing most of his weight on his knees on each side of her. Rose immediately noticed that his penis looked completely different from before when he had stood for her inspection at the bottom of her bed. Gone was the soft mouse-like member and in its place, there was a big, hard rod longer than her hand which pointed proudly toward the ceiling. The young man took hold of it and pulled the hood of skin down away from the tip to reveal a shiny purple end, rounded and shaped curiously like an helmet. Rose was fascinated and moved her face forward for a closer inspection. The youth moved forward too and inserted the end of his member between her lips. At the first Rose was taken aback and didn't know what to do. She looked into the beautiful youth's eyes and saw the expectation there and she saw him open his lips and run his tongue around them. The message was clear. Rose opened her lips to allow the head to enter and began to suck and caress the head with her tongue and lips. The young man was evidently pleased with this as he flung back his head and moaned his appreciation. Much encouraged, Rose renewed her efforts and began to enjoy it.

After a while, the youth shifted his position once again and pointed the swollen head of his penis at the entrance between her legs. Rose was longing for some relief from the aching need to have her cavern filled and stretched and waited to see what he could do to satisfy her desire. Very gently he wiped the head of his penis up and down between the lips, coating it with her cream and teasing the hood of her clitoris, now and then pushing it back to reveal and tease the tip of her little bud. Rose moaned in extreme pleasure and willed him to go lower to her entrance.

When he was ready, he gently inserted the tip, and began to explore the interior. As he gently moved his hips the head moved backwards and forwards and Rose loved the feeling. After a while though he encountered some resistance and Rose felt a jolt of pain. However, the exploration continued and the pleasure built until Rose had forgotten the pain and just wanted him to fill and stretch her regardless. He was very gentle though, and in no hurry. He continued the in and out movement with his hips and he leaned over and sucked the rosy red tips of her breasts with his lips and tongue. Suddenly, he gave a thrust of his hips and the head of his penis broke through the barrier and Rose felt her cavern truly stretch and filled. The pain was short and intense but the pleasure was immense and she bucked her hips to meet him as he now started a series of long, slow deeply penetrating strokes.

As the brief pain subsided, Rose immersed herself in the pleasure of the delicious friction in her vagina. The young man increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts dropping his hips lower and grinding down on Rose's clitoris with each stroke. Soon Rose felt a climax building and gripped the young man's muscled buttocks with both hands to thrust his penis further in with each stroke. Suddenly, she exploded into an intense full-body orgasm that completely eclipsed what she had experienced before. She arched her back in ecstasy and he too reached his peak. He thrust hard into her and she felt his penis flooding hot jets of sperm inside her. She felt that she would die of pleasure so intense were her feelings, but the orgasm died away and she felt a deep satisfaction and fell into a deep sleep.

On Wednesday evening Rose went to bed at the usual time. She was tired after a busy day and was relaxing into a peaceful slumber when she felt the now familiar tingling between her legs. She tried to ignore it but it became more and more insistent so she threw back the coverlet and, because it was a warm evening stripped off her nightgown and lay there naked on top of the bed. Her hands moved towards her centre and she started rubbing and pressing there to get some relief. It was elusive though and she soon fell asleep.

Suddenly, she awoke with a start. As before, she seemed to have dissociated from her body and floated at some point above the bed head looking down at the nude body on the bed which appeared to be sleeping peacefully with one hand pressed into the spot between her legs and the other hand cupping a full breast with the thumb and forefinger lightly pinching the rosy red nipple. As before, she became aware of another presence in the room. She looked up expectantly hoping to see the golden-haired youth at the foot of her bed but she was shocked to discover a huge, black middle-aged man there instead. He was completely naked and she noticed that his ebony-black, shiny skin covered a heavily muscled body. His powerful shoulders and arms were roped with gleaming muscle and, as her glance moved down his body to his narrow hips she noticed that his coal-black penis was extremely long and thick, and, although quite soft, it terminated in a large blue-black helmet-shaped bulge well below the large pair of balls hanging in their sack of skin below his groin. She gasped at the sight of this and began to wonder what his intentions were.

As her gaze moved back to his face she was shocked to see the look of pure lust on his face and in his eyes. He was staring at the naked body on the bed and taking in every detail of the large, full breasts, the curve of the waist down to the wide hips and particularly at the dark bush of hair between her legs. He licked his lips in anticipation of pleasures to come and Rose became fearful. The golden-haired young man had been gentle and kind but this one looked cruel and lustful.

As she contemplated what was about to happen, she suddenly found herself back in her body and her eyes fluttered open. Seeing this, the man leaned forward and, to her astonishment, he picked her up as if she weighed no more than a feather and flipped her over to kneel on the bed with her rump facing him. He took hold of her hips with both hands and held her steady while he began to explore between her legs with his tongue. Rose was shocked at this treatment but she was held firm by the great brute and had no choice but to stay still and endure his exploration. His tongue lubricated the whole area and gently probed her slit and inner lips. She found this quite pleasurable and pushed her bottom back towards him in silent consent, which encouraged him further. As his tongue probed her clitoris she gasped and the warm tingling feelings grew in her pussy as she moved one or two steps further up the scale to a climax. The tongue continued its delicious probing then she felt an entirely new feeling as it stiffened and moved in and out of her vagina.

She nearly collapsed onto the bed but the man held her hips fast and, completely disregarding her moaning he continued to fuck her hole with his tongue. Just when she was moving another couple of notches up the scale, the tongue moved on and she was shocked when it moved up to her anus. Her body became completely rigid and her face burned with shame and embarrassment but the man continued regardless and licked and sucked her little rosebud hole until her body relaxed and the tight muscle around the sphincter became less rigid. Feeling this the tongue began to gently probe the tiny hole and eventually the point of his tongue slipped inside. The man spat into the crack of her bottom to lubricate the area then he slipped his thumb into her anus and began to move and rotate it to enlarge the hole. Rose found this quite pleasurable but her pleasure ramped up further when he also inserted a forefinger into her vagina and began to move the two digits simultaneously to make her squirm with pleasure.

All of a sudden, the fingering stopped and Rose looked down between her legs to see the man's penis hanging below his abdomen and pointing directly toward her. It had grown rigid during the exploration of her female parts and it was now frighteningly massive. She tried to squeal in pure terror as she was convinced that it would split her apart if he tried to insert it, but she could not utter a sound. However, the man did not ask for permission and applied the end of his enormous cock to her tiny entrance. Thankfully, he didn't try to force it in. He pushed gently but insistently against the resistance building up delicious friction at the entrance to her love tunnel and she could feel her clitoris being stimulated by the continual push and pull until her cream began to lubricate the giant cock and her vagina to make progress more possible.

Little by little the huge end of his member pushed into the depths and the strokes became longer as it came and went. Rose found the feeling quite wonderful as her vagina was stretched and filled by the huge staff. Eventually, as it found its limit, she felt the entrance to her womb being pounded as the huge black man thrust his muscular hips back and forth as his massive cock pistoned in and out of her vagina. Suddenly, she was tipped over the edge as he reached forward and grabbed her pendulous tits and roughly rubbed and pinched the nipples while his hips continued to pound her. A massive orgasm ripped through her body and she collapsed weakly onto the bed as the waves of pleasure flowed over her.

The black man's penis popped out of her body as she collapsed and, without hesitation, he flipped her over onto the bed and spread her legs. He grabbed his still rampant cock which was now pointing at the ceiling and thrust it back inside her. She noticed that only about half of it could enter her but nevertheless, she felt the end poking at the entrance to her womb. The black man threw her legs up over his shoulders and continued to thrust faster and faster until, with a great groan, his penis pumped her full of his seed. He continued to fuck her for a minute or so, his great organ slurping in and out of the semen until he withdrew it with a slurp and Rose could feel their combined juices running out of her.

The man looked back at her with a smile and a satisfied look on his face then walked across the room and seemingly vanished into thin air. Rose was exhausted and fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

On Friday night Rose went to bed longing for some sexual activity. She had thought of nothing else during the day and, by bedtime she was at fever pitch. She lay down naked on her bed and tried to sleep and conjure a man to have sex with her. For a long time she couldn't get to sleep and her need for sex prompted her to masturbate several times to reach a climax. Each time she climaxed she felt disappointed that it was not more intense. Eventually, she fell asleep exhausted.

It happened as before. Rose climbed out of her body and looked down upon it from above the bed. Eagerly, she searched the gloom of her bedroom for a male figure. Eventually, he came to her but she was disappointed. The man was clearly old enough to be her grandfather and reminded her of one of her schoolteachers who was very severe.. He had grey, thinning hair and his body was spare and very white. He looked down upon the curvaceous young body on the bed and there was lust in his eyes. His eyes ran over the beautiful curves of her breasts with their rosebud nipples and continued down to the black triangle between her legs. As before, Rose moved back into her body feeling very apprehensive about his intentions. The old man grabbed her and sat down on the bed with her across his knee. Rose struggled, but the man was very wiry and strong and easily subdued her.

He gave her a hard slap across her buttocks with the flat of his hand and she tried to squeal in pain but nothing came out. He continued to give her backside a vicious thrashing until she felt that the skin was on fire. The pain was intense but to her surprise she began to feel the tingling between her legs and she could feel her pussy becoming wet. The old man continued and she felt his penis getting hard under her chest. Rose hated this dirty old man and wondered what he intended to do next. Would he lick and tease her pussy like the other men or would he be content with fucking her. She didn't have long to wait. He suddenly turned her over and forced her head down onto the mattress while her feet were on the floor. He produced a jar of Vaseline and slapped a liberal amount of it between her buttocks. He proceeded to work it into her anus with his fingers then he poked a finger into the tight little hole. Rose was absolutely shocked and embarrassed to be invaded in this way.

12