Incubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I refused to open my mouth. Dmitri just stood there, staring stupidly and holding the ball gag, until the vampire sighed and took it. He held my nose until I was forced to take a breath in through my mouth, and then he forced the gag in. It was almost too large for my mouth. My jaw ached.

The vampire raised the crop. One smack. Two. Three. By five, my butt began to ache. By ten, I was sure it was as red as a valentine heart. And still the vampire kept going. Finally, he seemed satisfied. My butt was one solid mass of pain. A trickle of blood ran down the back of my legs.

"And now," said the vampire, "It's time to start making you mine."

He grabbed me by the hair and bent down over my neck. There was no teasing this time, no brushing of the fangs against my skin. The teeth went straight in, and they went in hard. I moaned in pain, and then moaned again at a sudden rush of pleasure. It felt fantastic, not like my first night with Estries, but like a drug, dulling my senses and releasing the endorphins in a heady rush. I found I didn't care what the vampire did to me, as long as I could keep feeling this good. But the pain in my ass was distracting, grounding me in reality. Was that a flash of jealousy across Dmitri's face?

And then it was over. The vampire's teeth slid out of my neck far more gently than they'd slid in. He looked ecstatic, on top of the world. I felt mostly felt dull and happy in a placid sort of way. The feeling swiftly faded away, leaving nothing but pain.

The vampire pulled out what I recognized as an electric massager. What was he going to do with that, I wondered. Then he lined up the business end with my crotch. Oh.

Dmitri brought over a harness, and they hooked me in with the vibrating part over my clit. Then the vampire shoved something phallic roughly into my pussy. I winced. Estries was a lot gentler, I thought. I wished he was here.

"I prefer these," the vampire said, "because they have electrical cords, not batteries. Batteries have a habit of running out at the most inopportune moment, don't they? Like six hours into the day, just as you're coming up on your seventh orgasm..." He smiled wickedly. "You don't mind if I leave you like this for awhile, do you?"

"Nmmmph!" I protested through the gag.

"Good. Dmitri," the vampire said, eyes flashing, "Plug them in."

The vibration started the second the plugs entered the socket. It was pretty intense. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the growing burning in my clit. Don't leave me like this, I silently pleaded. Don't leave me!

But it was too late. The vampire and Dmitri climbed the stairs, and the lights snapped off, leaving me alone in the dark with my unwanted lust.

12