Incubus In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned deeply, feeling the inner tremblings of an orgasm ripple through her. His tongue licked and tentacles flicked, while his cock slammed her centre with every collision of their bodies. It was too much for the poor girl. Her clit and her nipples under relentless attack. Her restraints gripped tighter, swinging her into his thrusts as best they were able.

She grabbed back at the tentacles holding her and threw her legs around Quinn for one hot last slam of demon cock. Her body jerked and trembled when the orgasm took her, relinquish all holds she had on him. Quinn lowered the girl down onto her bed. She hugged him tight, grinding up his leg as the last waves of pleasure rocked her world.

"Good...,"

Belle took a moment to come back to herself.

"Good morning."

Properly ravaged for one morning, Belle let him go and lay like a defeated damsel. She looked just as messy as when they had started, now covered in a few new fluids with a flush of crimson in cheeks. Her big beautiful body was spread out over bed sheets with the odd strand of hair sticking to her face. Adequately full on "love", Quinn was free to roam his temple of squishy delight. Even in the afterglow of their mess making, he just couldn't leave her alone. One by one the curling tendrils spilling from his back returned from whence they came.

"Pancakes for breakfast, my lady?"

"Yes... please."

There was never a time where Belle had ever, or would ever, say no to his supernatural charm. The Ainsworth's were a force to be reckoned with, basically demons in their own right, and Quinn loved them all. He won a few extra moans from her as he finished up between her legs and finalised their Saturday morning special with a kiss to her lovely lips before quietly leaving Belle to recollect herself. He had to go make some breakfast.

12