Incubus Nights Ch. 04

Story Info
The showdown and a surrender.
4.2k words
4.14
12.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, sorry for the wait, but hey, we're here now! Enjoy!

*****

There was a time when a dream was a warning sign for Sam. His demon was a bitch when it came to dreams. He had more fantasies, more dreams than he was sure was healthy.

Having a lack of a sex life with a demon that fed off lust was hell.

It was Alina he was dreaming about now. He was dancing with her, body pressed against hers. They were in some night club, jazz playing as they softly swayed together.

She had her wonderful body molded to his, lips against his neck as she kissed at it, sucked on the flesh right where she had bit him. "My beautiful demon," She whispered. "Why do you run from me?"

Surrender loomed in Sam's mind. He was eager to say that he wasn't running, that he would happily come to her. "You marked me. You marked me and left me alone."

She pulled away slightly. Her blue eyes were darkened by lust, desire, twin sapphires boring into his soul. "I didn't want to scare you, my demon." She whispered, and she reached her hand up to stroke his face. "But I figured that if I took you to my home, you might not appreciate it."

"You bit me. Without my permission." He snapped. "Seriously. Who does that?"

Alina leaned her head in, as if she was scenting him. It seemed odd to do it, for a dream. He swallowed, and he looked down. "Someone, Sam, who knows what she wants, and is used to taking what she wants." She dragged her tongue, surprisingly enticing. It was rough, and it rippled across his skin, raising the hairs on his neck.

"What are you going to do, Alina? Take your money, I don't want it." Sam pulled away, though her grasp was strong on him, holding him in place. He squirmed.

"I will come for you, Sam." She whispered, and he knew it was a promise, not a threat. "I will come for you, and take what is mine. You will take my mark, become my consort, and you will be my bogatyr."

"Boga-what?" He frowned.

"All will be explained to you in time, Sam." She whispered, her hands sliding up to his shoulders. "But I am going to sink my fangs into you, and make you mine." Then she flashed her fangs, and he woke up.

It was cold in the basement of the Playground. It was horribly weird that Darren slept in the basement of the club. Sam found himself sprawled over the bedsheets, his breath heavy. He groaned softly as he ran a hand through his hair, brushing it out from his face.

The air conditioner kept the place cool, and his sweat felt icy across his body. "What the hell..." He slid out of bed, taking his time to take stock of the room. He was aching for her, feeling the desire course through him. He wanted to submit, to give himself over to her, but she just wanted too much. He walked from the room, grabbing his sweater as he walked into the hall.

Darren was waiting in the dimly lit corridor. The walls were painted a rich red color, which matched the tank top that the vampire was wearing. He looked right at Darren's eyes, and the confidence in the vampire prince's eyes really made Sam forget that the vampire was a full six inches shorter than him.

"Have a nice nap? Crashed pretty hard there. I could heard you turning and tossing there."

"God, I really hate vampire hearing." He murmured. "It was...unpleasant. I think I was sharing a dream with Alina."

"Sharing a dream?" Darren tilted his head to the side, thinking. "I've never heard of such a power, but it is interesting."

"She'll be coming for me." Sam said, his voice quiet. "I'm not sure, but I think she wants to make this bond between us stronger, to place a claim."

Darren reached a hand out, and touched his shoulder. "Hey, hey, Sam, I won't sell you out, my vamps will help you out."

"Would they?" Sam asked, his voice quiet. "I'm a stranger, Darren, and I'm not one of them."

"I can order them." Darren said, softly.

Sam paused for a moment, regarding Darren. He saw the look in Darren's eyes, one he had seen before in others. They weren't interested in protecting him, or being his friend. It was the power he offered, the promise of pleasure untold that an incubus could summon. Darren was his friend, sure, but he was also very interested in his blood and his sex.

"I won't have them giving themselves up for me." Sam said, his voice softer than he had intended. "If she shows up, we'll try to play it safe, but if worse comes to worse...I'll give myself to her." But he sure wasn't going to make that kitty happy about it.

~

Alina opened her eyes, bringing herself from the trance. The smell of burning candles filled the room, the vanilla scent wafting up to her nose. Candles were important in this ritual, though the vanilla scented ones were a concession to the fact that the candles that Hannigan bought were often dreadful. The man knew his stuff, but he didn't have a were's sense of smell.

She slid from the bed, and put out each of the candles that surrounded the California king bed. Once that was done, she walked out to the living room of her penthouse. Hannigan was sitting there, head tilted inquisitively. "Miss Petrov?"

"A success. As it turns out, in a meditative state, I can...reach out, for lack of a better term, and touch his mind, at least while he sleeps." She noted he frowned slightly. "You disapprove."

"I have never seen a shape shifter before you with your abilities, Miss Petrov. However, might there be better uses than this...boy?"

Alina swallowed. She didn't want to share her plans, even with Hannigan. Not yet, at least. The truth of it was that hers was the largest ambush of tigers outside of Asia that she knew of. She had only encountered two males in the past twenty years. Both of them were incredibly aggressive, and had tried to take her tigers away from her. Males staked out territory, claimed it, and often died trying to expand it.

The wolves created familial units, and the big cats were so often solitary hunters. It left the tigers in an odd situation.

"All will come for the benefit of the ambush, Hannigan, have no doubt of that. I require half a dozen tigers."

"Of course, Miss Petrov, but for what?"

"I need to know Darren's base of operations. We are going to take a male tonight, and we will do it by force if need be."

~

It was eight in the evening before her contacts came through. The Playground. What a silly name, Alina thought as she rode in the back of her town car. Of course, vampires were always an odd sort.

Eve had been handpicked for the assignment. She was eager to return to her queen's good graces, and Alina knew it that much.

She and the five other tigers were dressed in leather jackets, jeans, and assorted concealed weapons. Vampires were tough, but they weren't invincible. All they needed was enough slugs put into them, and their slow beating hearts would eventually give out.

Hannigan slowed the car to the front of the building, where he noted. "Club's not open yet."

"No, it won't until ten." Eve noted, her voice much more confident than it had been when Alina had been threatening to crush her chest. She had a sheath draped across her lap, with a short sword inside it. "I looked it up on my phone."

"Good work," Alina encouraged. "Let me be clear, girls." She said, speaking into the ear piece she had, so the girls in the second car would hear. "I am here for a mate. The vampires are cowards. Strike quickly if violence is warranted. We don't want to start a war, but our target is an incubus, not a vampire. He isn't even a local. Darren's people hold no loyalty to Sam Taylor. We want to play on that."

"And when we have him?" A voice she recognized as Katrina spoke up in her earpiece.

Alina smiled. She had her own plans. "Follow my lead."

They got out of the car, and approached the front door of the club. "Eve, check the door."

Eve filed ahead, holding the sheath in one hand as she advanced, ready to draw it in a moment. She checked the handle on the door. "Locked." She reported, and she looked back to Alina. With a quick, encouraging nod, the tigress jammed her shoulder against the door, and it flew open quickly.

"Excellent," Alina drew her own weapon, a cavalry saber that had seen quite the usage, and walked right in. Alina had gone for a fierce, intimidating look, decked in leather from the neck down. She wore a form-fitting biker's jacket, zipped down to show her cleavage, and leather pants that hugged her frame. Boots went up to her knees. The jacket was red, but everything from the waist down was black with red piping.

"Oh, hello," She called. "Anyone home?" Her tigers filed in behind her, all drawing their own blades. Katrina, a short woman with dark hair, drew a sawed-off shotgun instead.

There was a long moment where silence hung in the club. It was a converted warehouse, with a high ceiling and catwalks with lights and speakers strapped to them. Alina's vision, which took a second to adjust to the dimly lit club, slowly revealed that they were vampires standing on the railing. They held no weapons, but the incredible speed and durability of a vampire could prove a challenge even for the tigers.

"Hello, kitty," Darren's voice came from the other side of the club. Darren stood over by the bar, sipping a glass of amber liquid lazily. "What brings you here, all geared for war?"

"You know what it is." Alina hissed. She stalked towards Darren, her body practically humming with power. She wanted to strike at him, rip out his spine. "I'm here for Sam Taylor."

Darren scoffed. "You can't have him." The vampire set his glass down on the bar, and walked towards Alina. He wasn't particularly tall, which ruined the intimidation factor, as she knew she was more than a match for him.

"That's not an option. You're going to hand him over to the ambush, or you will suffer the consequences."

"You would risk war between the vampires and tigers?" Darren asked, a little smile crawling across his face."

Alina didn't even consider it. "Yes." She stalked closer to him, glaring. "He is mine. You are keeping him from me. I demand what is mine."

Darren leaned forward, his eyes burning with fury. "You will n-"

"You will not what?" Sam's voice came from behind her. It immediately soothed her body, like perfect music.

She turned to face him. By the first tiger, he was gorgeous. He was dressed in just a sweater and jeans, but even that simple look played to his strengths. His dark hair spilled across his shoulders lazily. She could smell him, with her scent mixed into that powerful, masculine scent.

"I will not let her take you, Sam." Darren said, his voice sharp. "I won't just hand you over to a thug and an animal."

Alina looked back to Darren, her voice rumbling with her power. "Call me an animal again, and not a vampire will live to see tomorrow."

"Stop it, both of you!" Sam walked quickly, moving between them. He held up both of his hands. "No one is going to fight anyone." He looked over to Alina, with those gray-green eyes. "I...I'll come quietly." He said softly. "No one is getting hurt over me."

Alina wanted to yowl, roar in victory. She settled for a calm, collected smile. "I have conditions for your surrender to me," She looked to Sam, and watched his green eyes flicker. His glamour faltered for only a moment.

Sam watched her for a long moment. He looked back to Darren, then nodded. "Whatever you want. I don't want this to get out of hand."

She took a step forward, feeling her heart race. Her body heat seemed to rise just getting closer to him. Her sex ached for him, and she knew she was so close to her prize. "I will claim you here and now."

This was it. Would he submit to her? Would he resist? She eagerly waited, watched as he reached a hand up to rub the base of his neck, where she had bitten him.

He nodded, and she knew she had won. She hissed an order to her tigers. "Come. Observe." They all walked to the bar, circling Alina and the incubus. Alina focused her attention on Sam. "Mate, strip."

Sam froze for a moment, as if bewildered by the request. Before she could order him again, though, he grabbed the sweater and pulled it up.

There was nothing beneath it. Just bare, bronzed chest. His abs were well-defined, his entire body sleek and perfect. There was even a slight vee of muscles that dipped beneath the waist of his jeans. He slowly unbuttoned them, sliding them down his legs.

Thank whatever holy thing she could think of he wasn't wearing underwear. His cock slid out, half-erect. She wanted to drool. Or purr. She watched as he stepped out of his pants, not making a sound. He was perfect, and Alina felt a rising heat in her.

He then stood, completely nude, in front of her, and she knew exactly what she was going to do. Alina stalked towards him, and she placed a hand on his shoulder. She could feel his pulse, racing across his body, the power of his demon. She smiled softly. "It's all right, Sam." She assured him. "We'll get rid of that nasty little cherry." She smiled like the cat that was about to swallow the proverbial canary.

"Here?" He hesitated a moment, and she tightened her grip on his shoulder.

"Yes, Sam, right here." She slid down to her knees in front of him. "I'm going to claim you."

Alina touched him, feeling his warm flesh in her hands. Her fingers curled into his thighs, and she inhaled the scent of his groin. It filled her, all that masculine scent. His cock was erect now, and she wasn't sure she could contain herself. The thick purple head called to her, and she wouldn't dream of denying him. She licked at it, her tongue dragging across the head.

He gasped, and it greatly excited her to see him squirm. She looked up at him, and whispered. "Just relax, Sam, and lose the glamour. We all know what we are here..." She raised her head, and lightly bit at his thigh. Her tongue flicked over her flesh. He tasted of sweat, and she wanted more.

One of Sam's hands moved to her hair, his fingers curling into her blond locks. It sent a little shiver through her as she kissed back towards his groin.

"Hell, that's good," He groaned, and she couldn't help but smile as she opened her lips, taking him into her mouth.

He was utterly hot and hard as she sucked hard on his shaft, tasting his manhood. Her fingers curled deep into his muscles, and she felt the slight tug of his fingers on her hair. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, letting her rough tongue slide across his thick length.

Alina didn't relent. She felt the air start to crackle with energy around them, his demon rising to the moment. She was sure that the heated energy would be welcome as she felt his demon reach out. She looked up to his eyes, and saw the blazing golden gaze staring down at her. She drew her mouth off him, and smiled. "Welcome to the wild side, Sam."

If there was anything Sam had been worried about, he didn't know what it was. The demonic energy coursing through him was wild, a trip he had never prepared for. It was like he had been restrained his entire life, stuck in first gear, and Alina had just showed him the gearshift.

His heart thundered in his chest as he stared down at Alina's devilish face. Little ropes of spit dangled from her mouth, and the only thing more inviting than her pink tongue were those blue eyes, darkened with lust and hunger. He watched as she slowly unzipped the jacket further. There wasn't anything underneath that jacket, just more and more pale flesh.

Sam watched Alina take his cock into her hand, and she slapped his cock against the curves of her breasts. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the club, and an utterly depraved groan escaped Sam's mouth.

"Sam, I'm going to make you finish in my mouth." She hissed. "Then we're going to fuck in front of all these people. My tigers will welcome you into our family, and the vampires, well...they're going to get a show."

Sam watched her lower her mouth onto him again. Her lips formed an O around his cock, and she sucked firmly. He had never felt this good before. The little sips he had taken from dancing, it was nothing compared to this. Her lust was a tangible thing, something in the air he could bring into his body.

Pleasure boiled in him, and it ate at his restraints, at every little promise he had made over the years. He lost his control then and there. He could feel the burning power, and he gave in.

His hands grabbed Alina's head, fingers brushing through her honey-blond locks. He started to rock his hips, thrusting against her lips. She moaned against him, and that sent a hum right through his cock. His body moved faster, rougher. He knew she could take any abuse he dished out. Whatever they did to the other, they could handle. It only lit a fire under his hunger.

Alina's hands curled into his ass, nails pressing into the flesh. He bucked hard against her, groaning as he enjoyed the pain. Each thrust sent his balls slapping against her chin, saliva spreading across from her enthusiastic sucking.

Sam bit his lip, restraining his groan. He gasped, sucking in air, and whispered. "Shit, I'm so fucking close. So close."

She looked up at him, even as she sucked at him, and that was all the encouragement he needed.

A loud, lustful shout escaped him as he let go. His cock twitched, and exploded inside of her mouth. Any reasonable thought was washed from his mind as he watched Alina suck his cock, drinking down his cum.

Sam panted, breath ragged as he watched her, sure that his body was totally lost to her. He had no idea how long he lasted. He just knew that he never had felt anything as intense as this in his life. He had lost track of the spurts that had left his cock, filling her mouth.

As he died down, Alina pulled her mouth from him, and licked her lips. There wasn't a sign of her spit, his cum, or any other fluids that might have suggested she had just given an incubus his first blow job. "You taste divine." She smirked. "Or devilish."

"I think I like devilish." Sam whispered. "Can I kiss you?"

She tilted her head to one side, curious, like a cat might. "I just sucked your cock, and you want me to kiss you?"

"Hell yeah." Sam offered her his hand. "Please."

She took his hand, a little smile across her lips as she stood. Their differences in height felt strangely more interesting now that he was nude and she was not, only her jacket open to reveal her breasts. "If you can kiss a woman after she sucks your cock, you're a keeper, Sam Taylor." She whispered.

He leaned his head down and kissed her. It was something entirely different from the rough fellatio they had just enjoyed. His demon roared in excitement, its first foray into real feeding. Sam, however, was excited from something entirely different. Alina wanted him, despite his demon. In fact, because of it.

Even as his tongue slid around with hers, and his arms wrapped around her, he could feel the eyes of the people watching. He was sure no one had left.

When the kiss broke, he whispered. "I want you."

Alina smiled, and she placed her hands on his arms. "I do too. Sit."

"Huh?" Sam frowned for a moment, confused, waiting for an explanation.

"Consort, there is much I will teach you," She whispered into his ear. "But for now, I am the one who is in command. Sit back, and let me ride you."

Sam did follow her command. He sat up on the floor and he looked up at her, watching. Alina removed her jacket, revealing her upper body to him. She had beautiful breasts, full and perky. She placed a foot between his spread thighs, leaving a boot-clad leg in front of him.

Sam picked up on it quick. He found the fastenings for the boot and slowly undid them. Her fingers of one hand nestled in his hair, stroking as he slowly released her leg from the leather entrapment. He repeated the process on her other leg when she placed it in front of him.

Alina undid her jeans, sliding them off her long legs. They were athletic, powerful, and incredibly well-cared for. In fact, all of her skin looked perfect, a cream that was just slightly off-white. The only clothes she had remaining were a simple pair of black panties. There was nothing special, nothing frilly about them, but they framed a perfect ass, round and utterly grabbable.

12