Incursion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up to her neck she found the locking mechanism at the back of the collar with her fingertips. All she encountered was the faint trace of a seam and some sort of plug socket in the back. Panic began to consume her. Desperately she clawed and pulled at the tight unyielding band that encircled her neck to no avail. It was stuck fast. There didn't appear to be any unlocking button or device she could find. Tears welled up in her eyes. She felt so dirty, locked into this disgusting symbol of all that was worst about humanity.

But Keyshia didn't have the luxury of giving in to her emotions. She had to stay focussed. She should get out of here. Once outside the collar would come off even if it meant using an angle-grinder on the damn thing.

Wiping her tears away as best she could, the still emotionally fragile woman clambered back into her comfortable black clothes and grabbed her pack.

She was getting out of here. Keyshia was in no mood to hang around waiting for Adrienne to get her shit together. If she wasn't in the kitchen when she got back then that was just her tough luck. Keyshia had no illusions that if the situation was reversed the ambitious young reporter would have no qualms about leaving her in the lurch.

Mustering all her resolve and strength, Keyshia opened the door slightly and peeked out into the corridor. Still empty. Not a soul in sight. As quietly as she could, the young woman crept out of her dark, comfortable, hiding place and out into the naked glare of the passageway.

* * *

The kitchen was still in darkness. Keyshia crept inside, relieved to be away from the exposed glare of the blank network of passageways and corridors. All appeared quiet. Slowly Keyshia's eyes adjusted to the gloom and the dim outline of the kitchen and it's numerous appliances came into focus.

Ever cautious, Keyshia made her way towards the storeroom where they had both entered what seemed like an age ago. It too was in blackness but the vague outline of a lone figure was backlit against the shine of the exterior security lighting which bathed the entire room in a dull orange glow.

The figure turned, aware of Keyshia's presence.

"Keyshia?" the woman whispered desperately.

She smirked in unseen in the dark. So the irritating cow had made it back allright. Worst luck.

"Yeah Adrienne," she retorted in the same hushed tones, crossing over towards her fellow intruder.

"You ok?" Adrienne inquired.

Keyshia couldn't help but snort derisively in reply. She knew that this apparent concern was purely self serving. Adrienne still needed a guide to help her get through the outside patrols and alarms.

Keyshia was on familiar turf now. She relaxed visibly. Her earlier pent up uncertainty and tension was slowly evaporating.

"Yeah, I'm cool" Keyshia muttered in response. "Chillax, we're gonna be out of here so quick you ain't gonna believe it."

"Fine by me," Adrienne murmured. Even in the dim light Keyshia could see that the young reporter looked drained and frightened. The whole experience had taken it's toll on Keyshia but it must have been much worse for this inexperienced newbie to whom breaking and entering was very much an unknown quantity. Adrienne had probably ventured a few yards down the corridor and crapped herself before scurrying back to wait here.

Keyshia took charge. She maneuvered a provisions box over towards the window to give her a few extra feet and reach the small high opening above their heads. Cautiously, Keyshia opened the pane of glass and took a quick look outside.

All was quiet. Not a soul around.

Keyshia turned back to her companion. "The coast's clear. Let's go."

Adrienne gave a vague nod of agreement in the gloom.

Keyshia levered herself upwards with professional alacrity through the narrow opening and the pressed her entire body flat against the gravel path to minimize her visibility. She twisted her head around, scanning in all directions, searching for any potential threats. Nothing.

Keyshia turned back to the window. She could see Adrienne's pale face there waiting for her. Then she too was squirming through the open window, although a little less elegantly than Keyshia.

The two blackened figures slowly made their way off the crunchy gravel path and back towards the safety of the nearby shrubs and bushes that bordered the edge of the secure compound. They went as quickly as the tangle of branches that snagged their clothing allowed until the high perimeter wall came into view. Following the wall to the left for a few minutes, they came to the place where Keyshia had bypassed the alarm system. The rope was still hidden under a nearby bush. It took just seconds for Keyshia to hurl the grapple over the wall, then they were both clambering up and over the greasy concrete.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Keyshia waited as Adrienne struggled down the rope towards her. The first rays of dawn were beginning to glimmer in the sky and Keyshia realized that they had been in that nightmare all night long.

Adrienne was beside her now. The rope they left behind. Any daily inspection would quickly find the jury-rigged breach in the perimeter alarm so there was no point in trying to cover their tracks. Speed was of the essence.

"Ok?" It was a statement rather than a question. Adrienne nodded before the two intruders hurried away towards the waiting car they had parked earlier in the night.

The car was visible in the first rays of sunlight. It promised to be a bright autumn day. Keyshia relaxed. Her earlier insecurity and paralysis had disappeared. As usual, the physical exertion and activity had allowed her to regain her strength.

"So, did you find anything?" Adrienne inquired, panting as they ran towards the safety of their getaway vehicle.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Keyshia retorted.

They were at the car now. Sanctuary was at hand. Relief washed over Keyshia's entire body.

Adrienne was beside her now. She was looking at her curiously.

"Say Keyshia, what are you wearing around your neck?" Adrienne inquired through a ragged pant after their strenuous run.

Keyshia laughed before reaching up to touch the heavy collar around her neck.

"Yeah, it was part of my disguise. Can't seem to get the damn thing off though."

Adrienne nodded. Keyshia knew then that her earlier suspicions about what Adrienne had done were correct. The reporter hadn't a clue. "Ah, ok," she answered, "do you want me to have a go?"

The collar was really uncomfortable. Maybe somebody else might be able to figure out how to take it off.

"Sure, knock yourself out," Keyshia retorted, turning her back on the now smiling reporter. She felt the girl's hands against the collar, gently pawing at the sealed seams.

"Can you see anything?" Keyshia inquired impatiently as the seconds passed.

"I think I might have..." Adrienne suddenly chirped happily. Progress at last. To be rid of this vile restraint would be heaven itself for Keyshia.

Keyshia's response was on her lips when she suddenly felt Adrienne firmly push something into the rear of the collar. Somehow Keyshia knew that the girl was plugging something into the access port at the rear. But this horrific realization came much too late for her to do anything about it.

Keyshia felt the sting of hot pain as the needles on the inside of the collar bit into the flesh at the rear of her neck. Her mouth was wide and gaping. It opened in a half formed scream . Pain, immense pain, consumed her completely as whatever the collar was doing sent waves of intense paralyzing pain through her.

She felt the needles or whatever they were burrowing into her neck, going deeper and deeper inside her. Keyshia could hardly stand. She swayed unsteadily as the merciless pain continued. Everything else was forgotten.

Keyshia was aware of Adrienne moving around to face her. The girl's face was lit up in an evil looking smile and her eyes seemed to dance with merriment as she observed her companion silently writing in pain. Adrienne held a small black box, like a tv remote, in her hand. A length of black cable snaked from the control box in her hand up to the rear of the collar around Keyshia's neck.

"Oooohhh," Adrienne squirmed, "you look so hot like that Keyshia. I'm getting all wet just watching you."

Keyshia's eyes bulged with horror. The pain was subsiding at last. But in it's place something new had appeared. A wave of lethargy consumed her. Keyshia knew she should be screaming, yelling, screaming, trying to pull this infernal device off her neck. But although part of her knew what she should do, Keyshia could not seem to translate that into action. Her mind recoiled in horror while her body remained still.

"Mistress will be pleased with me," Adrienne purred contentedly like a cat that got the cream. "I can't wait to see what she will do with you Keyshia."

The urge to scream, to run, to fight boiled inside Keyshia. She desperately wanted to do something, anything.

From behind Adrienne a number of dark figures emerged from the undergrowth, armed with tasers and night sticks. They marched steadily towards the two women.

"Come Keyshia," Adrienne smirked, "let's go back to the house. I am sure Mistress will want to talk to you."

* * *

She was lost in the orgasm. Her world was this intense ripple of pleasure pulsing up through her body. The ecstacy of submission ripped through her docile, compliant mind once again.

Devotion.

Obedience.

Purpose.

Submission.

Worship.

The orgasm was familiar and comforting. Mistress demonstrated her love through granting her slaves this intense, addictive pleasure as she bent their minds to her will. It was a simple equation that all her slaves knew well; complete surrender of their minds and will in return for a lifetime of orgasmic bliss.

A tone sounded in the slave's ears. Awareness returned to her mind. The visor that surrounded her eyes displayed the image of the most beautiful woman in the world.

Mistress.

The slave's pulse raced. Her slavepussy moistened automatically as her lustful eyes drank in this vision of absolute, undiluted, pure nirvana.

Her Mistress spoke through the headphones. She uttered a simple, small, command that distilled the entire essence of her being. All her emotions, all her thoughts, all her actions revolved around this one, single purpose.

"Obey me slave," the image of Mistress commanded, "forever."

The slave's eyes were impossibly wide. The familiar tingle of arousal that accompanied her every waking minute returned. A gnawing, aching, need that constantly burned within her, pushing her mind towards ever and ever greater levels of submission.

Slowly, the image faded but for the deeply conditioned woman it's effects would linger until her next time in the dormancy chamber.

Slave-sixty-one waited until the visor covering her eyes retracted and the interface jacks were removed from her control collar. She lay on the padded bed for a moment, waiting patiently as her programming surfaced.

Function and purpose blossomed within her conscious mind. Slave-sixty-one stood up. The light in the small dormancy chamber came on automatically, illuminating the small cell that she returned to every night in order to gladly give more and more of her mind to Mistress.

She eased her firm, toned body into the sleek black vinyl one piece suit that had been left for her to wear. Slave-sixty-one enjoyed the feeling of the slick material against her newly enhanced breasts. Mistress enjoyed them so slave-sixty-one enjoyed them.

After that she slid her feet into a pair of tight, thigh high black boots and without a glance back, left her cell and proceeded along the brightly lit corridor. Her destination was within her mind. The slave marched steadily onwards without extraneous thought or feeling.

Mistress commanded her.

The slave obeyed.

It was that simple.

Reaching the designated area that had been programmed into her mind, the slave stopped walking and waited. Within moments, another glistening female figure approached her. The newcomer's face was as expressionless as the slave's own. Her large brown eyes were glassy, vacantly staring ahead as her body and mind placidly responded to Mistress' command.

Emblazoned on the other slave's collar was the number 27.

Slave-sixty-one's mind registered this designation, but other than providing an identity for this black woman, it meant nothing to her. Just like her, this heavy chested female was a slave. A creature owned by Mistress. Both of them were Her property to be used as She saw fit.

Neither woman spoke. Two slack, empty faced ebony skinned women gazed at each other momentarily without a flicker of emotion. For them, the past was irrelevant. Only the present mattered. And the present meant serving Mistress. Only obeying Mistress mattered. Everything else meant nothing.

New instruction blossomed in slave-sixty-one's mind. She and slave-twenty-seven were to proceed to the Bedchamber where they would perform for Mistress Herself. Joy filled her mind. Her pussy moistened at the thought of pleasing Mistress. Nothing else mattered.

The two former friends, now sister-slaves, pussies dripping with anticipation, stepped into the elevator that would carry them up from the underground area into the light that Mistress inhabited.