Indecent Connections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it seemed like Ava was stable enough to keep going on her own I started tweaking her nipples. This most definitely was the right decision because she tightened her ass for me. Next I took an even bolder move and rubbed down her clit. The moment my hand touched her there she stopped and moaned loudly. I, of course, continued to rub to get more reactions out of her. "That feel good baby?"

"Mmmmmmm, so good; it's like a dream. Sir, can I cum? Please let me cum for you." I chuckled and nibbled on her ear.

"No, don't you even dare." I told her. Note that I was still doing everything in my power to get her to that point. I wanted to see how far I could push her; and how far my control could take us.

"I believe that you have been given enough of a privilege getting my cock twice in one day. So you are not cumming this time. However, you are not allowed to finish until I'm finished. How about I finish up in that nasty mouth of yours?"

"I love sucking your cock; I promise I'll lick it clean for you."

"What a little slut you are! I'll make sure to wash your mouth out with my cum for talking dirty, you naughty girl."

"Oh sir, I'm so close to cumming! But, I promise to wait until you give your whore permission." This whole scenario was going much better than I could have ever imagined. Ava was not holding back in the least, at least her emotions. In fact she was responding well to my teasing and control. This was important to our relationship. Just as in a regular relationship, at some point you have to push limits. I continued to play with Ava's tits and pussy until I myself couldn't keep my need to orgasm down.

"Get on your hands and knees, sweetheart.....and wait like a good girl." I thought she was going to trip with how fast she got off me. Not that I had much of an excuse because I think I ripped the condom in half in order to get it off me. I was going to simply jerk myself off into her mouth but Ava started her begging again.

"Sir, please I need you to fuck my face. Use my mouth just like your cunt. I don't want it in my mouth. Shoot it right down my throat so I don't waste any. Pull my hair, fuck my face; please use me." I was in no mood to double check that, that is in fact what she wanted so I just went for it. With a tight grip I took hold of her hair and pulled her closer. As I did so she opened her mouth for my dick but it was mixed with a smile. My dick was shoved in without any ceremony. Ava gagged and choked. While I did keep a close watch I didn't stop. This is what Ava had asked for so this is what I was going to give to her.

"Oh darling, this is what you've been waiting for. I'm going to shoot it all down that throat of yours. Then you're going to lick it all clean just like you said you would." Ava nodded still getting fucked in the face. A few more quick thrusts and I let all of it go down into her throat. She moaned and closed her eyes and let all that was going to happen, happen. Once I had calmed down I allowed Ava to pull off my dick. Once it was free she made sure to lick it clean just like she had promised.

"That's enough my dear sweet girl." I told her pushing her off her cleaning detail.

"Yes sir." She brought herself back up so she was resting on her knees looking up at me. There was a plea in her eyes for release. But, I wasn't inclined to give it to her.

"Not right now Ava, this is your punishment for buying something without my consent. Go get dressed for dinner. When we get home maybe I'll give you what you are craving." She whimpered giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ava, if you are going to give me puppy dog eyes I can treat you like a dog. How about you sleep on the floor tonight instead of my bed tonight?"

"No sir, please don't I'll be good I didn't mean to give you puppy dog eyes. I'm sorry, would you still like me to get dressed or do you want to punish me first."

"It's fine, go get dressed. We are leaving in an hour so don't take forever." She skipped out of the room, her tits and ass jiggling as she went. Tonight was going to be fun no doubt. Whether it was at the date, after the date or both we were going to have a very good time. It took me less time to get dressed so I made reservations for us at the restaurant I had in mind. They said there would be room in about an hour and a half so it was perfect for us. It was a very high class place that also had a dance floor for couples to dance together. Just like this night, it was going to be perfect.

12