Indecent Connections Ch. 04

Story Info
The final night for a brother and sister.
4.2k words
4.64
48.8k
36

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava and I where currently in the car on the way to the restaurant; listening to the radio. My little sister had been strangely quiet ever since she had come out to get in the car. The night traffic was very minimal so I was able to take glances at her every so often. She stared intently out the window not saying a word. Her silence was only just starting to unnerve me because she didn't look like she was in a happy or comfortable silence.

"Ava is something on you mind?" She drew her eyes away from the window. With a halfhearted smile she told me nothing was bothering her. It was not convincing in the least. I toyed with the idea of simply dropping it and continuing on with our reservation. But, in a quick decision I knew that her feelings were more in important than being on time for a dinner reservation. We were on the highway so I safely pulled over and parked the car on the side of the road. Ava looked at me with a confused look.

"Why are we stopping I thought we were going to dinner?"

"That's up to you we can get going again when you tell me what is bothering you."

"Aiden really nothing is bothering me; just ignore it and let's go."

"If there is nothing bothering you why do I have to ignore it?"

"You don't have to worry about anything its just stupid alright."

"Fine if you are going to play that way, we'll just turn around now. I'm sure you'll be more inclined to tell me after you've been punished. Then of course you'll have to be punished again for spoiling the night."

"No, no I'm sorry don't go back home. I'll tell you but it's not important."

"That's not for you to decide anymore; I don't want you keeping things from me."

"Yes sir, I won't hide anything from you. I was worried about this dinner. This whole weekend has scared me." Her words tore into my heart because this is what I have been dreading. Ava was looking over exactly what we were doing and coming to a decision that is was not right. Tonight I was sure there would be no third round for us.

"I'm sorry I scared you baby, if you want we can go to dinner and have some fun. Then I can drop you off home and we can forget everything that has happened."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want any of this to stop; or be thrown away by you. Tomorrow night I'll barely be able to pry myself away from you. But, what if this is only for this one time what will I do then. I don't know how to go back again to being disowned. I've been so happy this weekend; I don't want to go back to that." Ava much to my surprise started crying. I reacted rather quickly to unclick her seat belt and drag her over onto my lap. She dug herself deep into my chest and continued to cry.

It took her quite a while but she did stop crying and pulled herself away from me. She had a few more sniffles but all in all had calmed down significantly. I let her sit there for a minute or two to collect herself while I rubbed her back. Wiping a few tears away from her rosy cheeks I asked if she was ok. She nodded her head and gave me a more convincing light smile.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know I was going to explode like that."

"Baby I need you to listen to me. I know all this is happening fast and we both have a lot to think about. But, those thoughts are for another time. What I want is for you and me to just live in the moment for today and tomorrow. No more nonsense of looking for what lies ahead for us; let's just do what we want for now. Now, what I want is to go have dinner with my beautiful sister. So what should we do about that?"

"Let's go Aiden; I want to go to dinner. But, after....." She bit her bottom lip in a provocative way. Just so that I could get some idea of what she really wanted. I laughed and tapped her bottom so she knew to go back over to her own seat. She settled back down and I started pulling back out while she belted herself in. The restaurant wasn't far away and I was more than happy to be pulling to the parking lot. We far enough away from our town, that no one would know who we were. Or better yet, no one would know how we were related to one another. So I had no fears walking around the car and taking her hand in mine. She seemed pleased by this as well. Since we were right on time for our reservation we were seated almost immediately.

We also got our food fairly quickly. I wasn't surprised because this place was fairly pricey and not many people were in here on a regular basis. It made it all the better for me to enjoy our night. Ava was eating her steak while stealing glances to me and the dance floor. I knew she was trying to be discreet and act like it wasn't happening so I didn't give away that I knew just yet. She was just too cute the way she was acting so nervous and shy. Ava took another quick glance up and this time our eyes connected. Her food suddenly became much more interesting to her as she looked back down. I chuckled and continued with my food, teasing her was just too much fun.

When I finished my plate Ava was fidgeting in her chair. I relaxed and just watched her. It was clear to me that she was completely uncomfortable with her current surroundings. Watching her so uneasy was actually making me hot for her. It was the idea that whatever I did, and however I reacted would ease her. Having that type of power over her emotions was indescribable to me. I decided she had, had enough of the nervous ticking and got up from my chair. On the other side of the table I pulled her up to me without looking for her permission. She squeaked as she stood up but found her bearings when she connected with my chest.

"Time to dance baby," I told her sending her off to the dance floor. She was all smiles being in my arms as we danced together. It was blinding just how much joy she could show me in that dazzling smile of hers. A slow tempo song started easing out of the speakers so I pulled her closer to me. Just as prince charming would to his Cinderella I led Ava all around that dance floor. Having her in my arms was probably the best feeling I could ever ask for.

"Aiden I don't ever want this night to end...more than anything I have ever wanted."

"Well dear sooner or later we are going to have to go home. Then eventually we have to go to bed. Now whether or not we decide to dance before bed is completely up to you."

"You sound like you're just as clueless as me about what we are doing tonight."

"Oh I know what I am doing tonight, the question is will you be doing the same thing." She chuckled and leaned her head on my shoulder. The song had ended so I thought it was time to sit back down and enjoy some dessert. When Ava wasn't looking I had ordered us some dessert, her favorite chocolate peanut butter cake. She was more than excited to see it sitting at the table for us. I pulled her in closer to whisper into her ear to hurry it up so that we could go home. With a quick slap to her butt she readily sat down to indulge herself.

We finished our cake pretty quickly considering that now we were looking very forward to getting back to my humble abode. I had Ava head to the car while I paid the check. It didn't escape my notice that the small pep in her step was causing some of the waiter's eyes to wander. I knew it wasn't right but I had a sense of pride that I was the one tapping that sweet butt. Which, I could not wait to get her home so I could slide myself into that tight body of hers.

Ava had the same ideas as me because when we pulled into my driveway she was up and out of the car before I could really say anything about it. I chased her into the house and stopped her at the doorway. In order to stop her from running right into the bedroom I had to grab her arm and pull her back physically.

"Stay," was all I said to her. Like the dutiful submissive I had seen her be all weekend she stayed exactly there as I left her in the entrance way. My reasoning was so that I could collect all the things that I had bought today. There was something that I had to show Ava; hopefully my plan would put her at least a little at ease.

"Baby, come back here to the bedroom I have something I want to show you." I heard the clicking of her high heels come closer to me. At the doorway I met up with her and smiled down. She returned the smile with the same joy that I was feeling.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" I used one of my arms to wrap around her waist and keep her close while the other one rested on her face. Ava wrapped her arms around me and just kept smiling. I gave her a deep and affectionate kiss that really heated the both of us up. When I finally forced myself to pull away we were both breathless. We laughed at each other for having such an intense reaction. Our foreheads pressed together to give us a moment to just look at each other.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Ava admitted still chuckling a little.

"Neither will I," I pushed some of her hair away from her face, "but this I can get used to. Just having you in my arms; it feels like you belong here." I slid my arms back around so that I could take hold of her hands. Keeping my eyes fixated on her I led her to where I had laid out all the toys I had bought for us. Gently I put her in front of me and took her other hand as well so that her arms would be crossed when I put my arms around her waist. We kind of swayed with each other because she wasn't looking ahead but at me instead. When the toys did finally catch her attention I could see her cheeks redden and her excitement grow. It was good to know that these toys could put her in that mood but that was not why I had brought them out.

"Ava put all of them in that lock box there." She did as she was told but got rather distracted by me running my hands all over her. I couldn't help myself with the way her dress hug that tight figure. When she was finished putting all of it in she looked back with hooded eyes looking for what else she could do. I gave her kiss hugging her from the back. When I was done I took the key to the box out of my back pocket. Without letting her escape from where she was stationed against my chest I reached forward and closed the box. I went to lock it but Ava put her hand over mine before I could twist the key.

"Why are you doing that Aiden?" She questioned me looking back to the box hopefully. I gave her a quick peck and twisted the key. Still not giving her any answer I took the box and put under my bed. While I was putting it under there I looked up at Ava who was watching me still puzzled. Laughing at her expression I continued to put things away including the key in my top drawer. Then I returned over and trapped her back against the bed using my hands to lean against the mattress.

"We're not going to use any of those tonight." I informed her, "Tonight is a special occasion so it's going to be all about you. I'm going to make you happy and service you."

"But Aiden....." I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't interrupt me. It was no secret to me what she was going to say.

"Yes, tonight you will be treated like my princess; because no matter what happens you'll always be my little princess. Tomorrow though, is going to be all about me." I raised my eyebrow to add some effect to what I was saying. Ava responded by wrapping her arms around my neck while smiling shyly.

"Can I kiss you?" Her words were a little apprehensive like she didn't know if she was really allowed to ask. To try and calm her fears I took my hand and placed it on the lower part of her face and neck so I could rub my thumb against her rosy cheek.

"I told you, tonight is about you. Don't ask for anything, tell me whatever you want so I can give it you. Take whatever you want from me I don't mind. It's all yours baby; anything you could possibly want." She continued to smile shyly at me but reached up and gave me a quick, shy peck. I knew that it wasn't enough for her put she was just too shy to do anything more. Nearly attacking her, but not surprising her in the least, I took another more passionate kiss. I start roaming my hands all over her. Without much struggle I had her stripped of her dress and she was standing in front of me I just her bra.

"Ava, where is your underwear?" I questioned, not truly minding that she wasn't wearing any before. As she answered me I let my fingers play with her clit to find she was sopping wet.

"I....I didn't wear any to dinner. My underwear was showing lines under my dress." She was clearly embarrassed but also extremely excited by my teasing fingers.

"Hmmmm, was that was your only reason?" I hoisted her up and threw her backwards onto my bed so she was sitting down. Very casually I kneeled down between her legs and kissed up her thighs. Ava gave a gleeful sigh but then suddenly jumped away from me. She closed her legs as she pulled away from me.

"Aiden, what.....what were you doing?" I saw what she was worried about and felt bad that she thought I would do that to her.

"Come here Ava." She climbed back over to me and sat down on my lap since I had sat down on the bed near her. "Ava, you told me you didn't want me to take your pussy so I wasn't going to. Why are you so scared about everything that I do? I'm never going to hurt you or do something that is against your wishes. I understand that it'll probably take a little while but you need to trust me."

"I do Aiden, sometimes I just get really nervous and I don't know what to do with myself."

"It's something to work on then, eh?" She smiled and surprised me by giving me a deep kiss. I could barely hold myself back as I felt the contact and twisted her to lie on the bed. In a hurry I returned back down to her delicious cunt. My tongue gently ran up her slit eliciting a deep moan from my girl. I spent the next several minutes giving her an extra amount of attention to her lower half bringing her to the pinnacle of excitement. She attempted to warn me of what was coming, nearly pleading for me to stop. I of course didn't stop and her orgasm surged through her. She calmed down huffing on the bed.

I didn't give her too much time to recuperate since I went to go take off her bra next. Her breaths were ragged but she had a much satisfied smile on her lips. As I went after her pert tits Ava continued to moan but placed her hands on my shoulders.

"You too Aiden, let me suck your cock again." I smiled and gave her another kiss before lying down on the bed.

"Turn your ass this way." I instructed her so that I could have access to her ass and pussy while she did what she wanted. Ava was more than willing to do what I asked of her. She didn't even hesitate to stuff her mouth with my cock. It was truly amazing to me how much Ava could change within such a short amount of time. Before, she was nervous about everything and anything that could happen between the two of us. Now that we were in the full throws of our excitement she had no hindrances to her need. I loved both sides of her; the scared girl looking for approval and the unsheathed crazy child that wanted nothing more than to be with me.

As Ava chowed down on my cock I took the time to pay more attention to her pussy and start to stretch her asshole. I was getting extremely hard and could barely contain my excitement to get inside her tight sphincter. Since I wasn't going to last much longer I reached over to the nightstand to get a condom for myself. She noticed and asked, looking a little disappointed, "Do we have to?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I want to have you inside me again, only you."

"You want me to fill you up again don't you?"

"Please, I really want to have your cum inside me again."

"Alright, alright you win; I can't take much more of this anyway. Me too, I want to be bare in your ass. Hand me the lube so that I can get you ready." She reached over and gave me the tube. I looked at it and couldn't help but laugh a little. Ava took a break from her work to look back quizzically.

"It's almost empty, looks like we'll have to get more tomorrow." I said still chuckling and opening it up. Just like I had done the few times before this I put an obscene amount on where I was entering. She pushed back telling me that she wanted more. Ava was ready very soon to have me inside of her. I was ready as well so I saw no reason to keep preparations going and to literally dive in. To surprise her a little I took Ava's hips and tossed her down onto her back. She squeaked but it was a happy one that told me she didn't mind the rough handling. I climbed up on top of her and gave her another kiss and a smile. While I was doing this Ava took hold of my cock and led it to her hole.

Gently and slowly I pushed in until my head was in. I took a moment to look down at her and just enjoy being inside her again. When I saw that she was totally relaxed I took a chance to see her reaction to something I wanted to try. In one swift and sharp push I bottomed out into her ass. She yelled so I thought that I had overstepped my bounds but then her body started to shake. She was having probably the strongest orgasm she had, had with me yet. I did my part and held onto her to keep her in place so she didn't hurt herself.

She scared the living daylights out of me as she calmed down and closed her eyes. I started shaking her to get her awake again; I could not believe she had fainted from her orgasm. Ava came back around and smiled at me like she had just woken up from the greatest dream. To wake her up a little more I moved in and out of her ass. She moaned and grabbed hold of my shoulders. She clearly hadn't had enough and grinded against me as I fucked her more vigorously.

"Yeah baby that's it you want that cum inside you don't you." The dirty talk was just starting to ooze out of the both of us.

"Fuck yeah I want all of it. Don't stop until you cum in me!" We were like rabbits now begging to get what we so craved. I started getting closer to my release and I didn't have to tell Ava for her to know it fully. She raised her hips to entice me into her more.

"Here it comes Ava, you ready to get fucking filled to the brim."

"Oh god yes, fill me up. But Aiden, there's no way this is enough. You're going to have to fuck me so much more. Will you do it for me, will you fuck me until I'm satisfied?" I reassured her that I would do as much as she needed to because it was her night. With some more dirty talk and hard fucking I moaned my release into her neck and my cum into her ass. We were both huffing and puffing simply trying to catch our breath before continuing.

I moved to start fucking her again but she squirmed away from me. It did bother me a little that she had just run away while I was so excited but I trusted that she wasn't running away but instead was doing something worthwhile. She propped herself up on her hands and knees and shook her bottom at me. I could see what she wanted very clearly.

"You want me to do you doggy style dear? You're ass looks pretty sexy even with the welts from the belt." I commented feeling up her ass. Ava moaned and pushed toward my cock insisting that I put it in as soon as possible. I didn't wait to bottom out in her again and fuck her hard and fast. Near the end I was fucking her so hard that I had bent over to grab her shoulders to keep her in place. She was reaching out and gripping the sheets while arching her back to get me deep inside her.

"Aiden it's so good I can't wait much longer. Please tell me you're cumming soon I want us to cum together."

"Just a little while longer baby then I'll fill you up again. You'll be full that it'll drip out of you." Her moaning grew louder and she grinded against me like she was begging for more.

"Oh you like the idea of that, me making your insides drip with my cum." My words heated her up more and more and I was enjoying her desperate grinding.

12