Indecent Connections Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting the party really started.
5.3k words
4.71
47.8k
31

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the isle of our local CVS trying to decide which lube was better. They were having a sale on one brand but I had been using KY with Ava before. I decided it would be better to just get the KY brand that I was accustomed to using. It did cross my mind that I was running low on condoms but decided there was no need to buy more. Ava was comfortable enough to have me cumming inside her. In fact, she enjoyed it more, so I was just going to stop the use of the condoms. I would have to tell her to put herself on birth control as a trade however.

Just as I was heading to get in line for the cashier someone called my name behind me. I turned around to see my mother heading towards me. No matter how old you get if your mother catches you buying lubricant in a store you are going to be mortified. I did the best that I could to hide the box behind me. My mother was more than happy to see me but I couldn't want anything more than to run away.

"Hey how is it going; is Ava with you?"

"Oh, no I left her home for now I just had to pick some things up."

"Is that why you are hiding something behind you back?"

"Mom!" She was trying to reach around me to get a hold of what was behind my back. I wasn't quick enough to get it away from her and she got hold of it. Her face was less than pleased to see what was behind door number one.

"Aiden, I didn't expect this from you. Are you going on a date tonight then?" My mom was fully aware that I was an adult so she wasn't upset with me about getting lube but the fact that I might have a girlfriend and didn't tell her about it.

"Yes mom, I have a date tonight so I got some things for myself. Now can I please have that back?" She handed it to me with no complaint.

"When are you leaving, you have to bring your sister home before you leave after all."

"I'll have Ava home at five so you can feed her dinner. I'm not much of a grocery shopper so there's nothing for her to eat anyway." We talked for a little bit longer about how things were going before I finally was able to make my escape. By the time I was back in my car I had been gone from the house nearly an hour. It was good that Ava had that time to rest but she must have been wondering where I was since I said I would be back soon.

When I came into the house I didn't call out for Ava. I wanted to see firsthand if she had followed my orders to stay in bed while I was gone. Ava was still in bed but instead of being under the covers she was sitting with her knees curled up and leaning against the back wall. Her eyes lit up when she saw me come back into the room. I was definitely enjoying her reactions more and more. Her unconstrained ways of having sex, the nervous, self-conscious personality and how every time she saw me she let me know how happy she was. For me it was kind of like having a pet; like how a dog always wags its tail to tell you how they like having you home. Flopping on the bed next to her gave her full ability to come up next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and put her hand in one of mine.

"I was starting to worry you were gone for a long while."

"Yes well I met an unexpected person at the store. Mom sure can talk when she has the inclination." She shot up off my shoulder and looked a little alarmed.

"You saw mom and the store?" I pulled her back down so she her head was relaxing in my lap.

"Don't worry about it. It's not like I told her anything of what was going on. She did catch me buying the lube so that was a little awkward. I just told her the same thing that I told Eric; I have a date tonight. So she is expecting you home at around five tonight."

"But, it's only one now; it hardly seems like enough time with you." Her little act of selfishness made me giggle.

"We've spent nearly three days in a row together Ava. You can't just move in overnight without arousing suspicion."

"Who says, maybe I like living with you better. Why can't I just stay here from now on?"

"Ava we've been over this. I said from the beginning that if we were really going to go after this then at the end of the weekend we would separate. It'll only be for the week and then if this is something we want to continue then we can talk about it next weekend."

"I don't need the week to decide; my choice is you. I want to be with you no matter what."

"That is not what you agreed to on Friday so you're going home tonight even if I have to drag you there. If you do put up a fight then I'll have to reconsider the relationship."

"No, I'm sorry I'll be good. I'll go home at five like you want me to. Just promise me that I really will be able to come over next weekend to be with you again."

"Honey we need to see what happens. There is a reason behind why I want us to get this space. What we are going through together is very big. I want us to take a deep breath and collect our thoughts before jumping in." I started massaging her hand in mine while talking, "What we are experiencing, I want it to be because we love each other not because we are in the throes of hormones like we are horny teenagers. Do you understand?"

"Yeah I do."

"Good, then why don't you do something a little more useful with your mouth for me?" She looked back and I could tell she knew what I had in mind. Ava unzipped my pants and started giving me head once again. I sat down enjoying her work and thinking of something else to do with her. From what I had left in the box there were some things that hadn't been used yet. That would be the rope, butt plug, vibrator, dildo and the paddle. It seemed a shame not to use all of them before she went home. A plan was being concocted in my brain as I started pushing Ava farther down on my length. It was a little bit of a waiting game for me to wait until Ava gave me an opening to get things started. She was being a little too good so she wasn't giving me much of a chance to get her for anything. The only thing I could do was wait and enjoy, a sad turn of events......sarcasm intended.

As I enjoyed the sensations of a wet mouth pleasuring me I slid my hand down to her bottom. Ava squirmed a little and that was just the thing that I needed to get the ball rolling again. A loud smack landed on the center of one of her cheeks making her body jump and for her to pull off my cock.

"I told you before I don't like squirming Ava. Now you have to be punished for not listening." The promise of punishment lit a spark within her that I could clearly see. Exploring this side to her was going to be another pleasant experience for me. I wanted to know how much pain slut my sister had in her. It was just the opportunity I was waiting for so I quickly hopped off the bed. The box was close to me so I grabbed the rope that I had bought. The rope was not exactly a fine quality so I didn't want to tie it too tight on her skin in case it left marks. Her legs were my mark for the rope. I took each one and spread them wide; I doubled up the rope so that I could pull the cut off ends through the hole that the doubling created. Then I used the ends to tie the rope to the bed post. Since the rope was tied on her legs just below the knee she couldn't do much to close her legs.

With her legs taken care of I needed pin down her arms. This is where the handcuffs came in again. I took them and pulled them snug above her head lacing the chain through a bed railing. My fingertips traced up and down her body sending electricity through the both of us. I picked up the paddle from the box and approached Ava. Her eyes followed my every move but even though I was looking for it I didn't see any fear. This reminded me just how much trust she had in me. Even as I was approaching her with every intention to hurt her she knew that I loved her.

My first move was rubbing her inner thighs and pussy with the paddle. The cool leather made goose bumps appear all over her skin. Ava was clearly keeping herself from moving. Probably because she knew that this punishment was because she had flinched. I continued to rub the paddle against her skin in order to try and force her into moving around. There wasn't any progress in this for a few minutes so I changed my tactics. I pressed my crotch against her and leaned down to kiss her. These intimate contacts made her rational leave for a minute and she shook her ass to grind me into her.

Feeling her movements I quickly pulled back and raised my hand against her. The first crack of the paddle came down hard on her inner thigh so she moved a little and held down her voice. In between the hits I relaxed her by rubbing the paddle down on the spot I hit. When she was relaxed I raised my hand again and connected with her other thigh. She whimpered but didn't move again. Now the hits were starting to make her skin glow red. It looked very beautiful to me in a way that was almost cruel. I wanted to make more red marks on her skin; I wanted to make her skin as red as I possibly could. It was because those marks were mine; I had put them on her. There was nothing rational about my way of thinking but it didn't stop the desire to make it happen.

These thoughts were swirling around in my mind but they didn't stop me. The next hit came square on her pussy making a loud cracking noise. Her body tensed and I saw her biting her bottom lip to hold her voice down. I didn't give her much of a relaxation to recover from that hit because I went back to the first thigh I had hit. This is then led to the other thigh's next hit. I did raise my hand to pretend to go after her pussy again but I stopped watching her body tense up to prepare for the blow. Her eyes were tightly shut so she couldn't see me moving toward her pussy. I slid my tongue up her slit and watched her toes curl in pleasure and heard a moan of appreciation escape from her lips.

This continued for a few minutes before I decided that she had, had enough and raised my arm to her again. I first hit her pussy with a hard slap. She gasped and lifted her head before slamming it back down on the pillow I put there for her. After a moment I started to lightly tap her pussy and clit with the end of the paddle. They were gentle enough that they weren't causing her a great deal of pain but made her aware that I was still working on her. After a few taps I gave her another harder hit like the one before. This process continued for a very long while until she had nearly received thirty of the harder hits. Actually I had been keeping count she was at twenty eight hits. The last two I wanted to make as hard as I could and consecutively.

Her toes were in a permanent curl now and her hips bucked off the mattress. I didn't stop her because I had been really rough on her. When she dropped back down I saw her face. Small tears were dripping down the sides of her face onto the pillow and her ear. I climbed up so that our faces were inches apart and kissed away her tears.

"I'm sorry honey, did I go too far?" She shook her head and sniffled. I started kissing her neck and raking my fingers all over her. Her tits were what I paid most attention to, tweaking her nipples gently. It took everything in my power to avoid giving her hickeys all over her pristine neck as I kissed it. This moment was just like a dream that I never wanted to come to an end. I came back up from my kissing her neck to kiss her delicious lips again. When we came back up for air Ava's eyes were hooded in desire. This desire was not something she was going to get satisfied just yet. I took the butt plug and coated it lightly with the lube. When I looked down to push it in I realized that it wasn't exactly necessary. Ava was dripping from her pussy that it was nearly a waterfall.

Pushing it in triggered her to moan; but never move on the bed. When she was completely plugged up I stood to admire my work. Being completely helpless to me, it's like Ava was meant to do it. The more I saw her tied up and helpless the more I wanted to be the one to hold the key to her freedom.

"You know I'm a little famished hon. I'm going to go make us something to eat." Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. I chuckled a little before walking out of the room to the kitchen. Leaving her there alone was actually a big risk for me. Last time I left her alone during a "punishment" she broke down in my arms. I was hoping that since I did inform her that I was coming back she would be ok. My fridge had more than enough food for me to make her a stunning lunch. I could have a full sandwich; but Ava needed something light that I could feed her. There was no possibility of me letting her out of that predicament without fucking her first.

For Ava I settled on cheese and crackers; but knowing Ava she would only want a few pieces of cheese. I scarfed down my sandwich and then came back with the plate of cheese and crackers. Ava looked relieved when I entered back in smiling at her. I set the plate down and picked up the vibrator and dildo. Before I did anything else I maneuvered around the ropes to sit down on the bed. I picked up a piece of cheese and placed it in my mouth; then I leaned down and fed it to my bondage beauty. She seemed grateful for the sustanence and I got her another one to enjoy.

"Baby I know that you said no one has ever been in your pussy, but......has anything been inside?"

"Yes sir, I've played with dildos and vibrators in my pussy before."

"Good, then I don't have to rest on ceremony." I picked up the dildo and started to rub it up and down her pussy. Her body was definitely nervous about taking it up both her holes but I knew she would be fine as long as I went slowly for her. Like I noticed before Ava was dripping wet. I stopped my taunting to pick up another piece of cheese to feed it to her. Patiently I waited until she had swallowed her food and then went in for a deep kiss. When everything in her mind was focused on me I shoved the dildo into her gently. Then I quickly found the vibrator and turned it on high against her clit. She nearly screamed but held it down somehow. The overstimulation was just too much and she began begging to orgasm.

"Please sir, let me cum; I can't, really I can't." She was a raving lunatic trying to get herself off at any costs. I would let her get fairly close before pulling the vibrator away from the sweet spot. She would cry out for more and whimper but I didn't let up on her. As I pressed down on her clit I started playing with her butt plug to get her ready for me. When it was finally time, I took off the vibrator from her clit, and then pulled out the plug. She was ready for me without doing anything else so I dove into her deepest parts. The way she was positioned allowed for the dildo to be pushed in deeper as I pressed into her. As if the sensation of double penetration wasn't enough I added the vibrator onto her clit again.

She was clearly trying to hold back but couldn't do it. Her body clamored with the intensity and she yelled out. The orgasm was clearly intense from her shaking body; then something else happened that I didn't expect from her. Her pussy pushed the dildo out and she started squirting on the both of us. I let her do as she pleased not truly bothering with her unapproved orgasm. It was better for me because her tight grip on me spurred my own orgasm. I filled her asshole with my spunk she enjoyed the gracious gift. Once I was empty I took a moment to look over her. She was looking tired but not satisfied. Both of us weren't done yet and we could read each other to know more was coming.

"I still want more Ava." I told her before suckling on her exposed tits. She didn't say anything so when I looked up I was surprised to see her with her mouth wide open for me. It was no secret what the both of us wanted. For safety's sake I put another pillow behind her head. This new addition also propped her head up so that I had a better angle. I put my knees next to her head and this pinned her arms closer to her. Ava's mouth was still wide open waiting for me to insert into her. I played with her a little first, smacked my cock around on her face for good measure. My cock was still very ready for another orgasm but I wasn't yet ready to get things started for it. The butt plug was still sitting on the bed and I thought a better use for it would to be back inside her. So that is what I did for her.

"I like this idea babe; plugging you all up so my jizz has to slosh around in that dirty ass. Don't try and take it out until I let you do so dear." She smiled and gave me a yes sir while keeping her mouth wide open. I gave her a couple more smacks by my dick and then inserted into the waiting hole. It started off nice and slow just taking my time to build myself up. Ava started gagging when I pushed very far down in her throat. It had been farther then I had ever pushed my dick into her. The feeling of her throat constricting on my dick enticed me to get more of it. I pushed in farther again to get that sensation from her again. As time rolled on I started to get more strength in my thrusts. I continued to go farther and farther until I was choking her with every inch of my cock.

Her position only allowed her the movement to get deeper on my dick, not escape me. Ava was definitely trying to work through all this but she was struggling. I lessened up just a little bit to give her a break. It didn't seem to help her very much so I pulled out of her mouth all together. She gasped for air and coughed.

"Are you doing alright honey? Can I keep going?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry I just need a minute to catch my breath."

"It's alright, but I'm not going to wait long." She took a couple more deep breaths and opened her mouth wide again when she was prepared. I decided to warn her about how close I was and just what I was about to do to her.

"Darling I'm just about to cum again so I won't stop once I start. This is going to get really intense are you going to be able to handle it."

"Of course sir, I can handle anything that you give to me. I'm sorry if I worried you. Please use me to milk your cock again." She seemed determined and more than ready to get used again. I traced the back of my fingers against her cheek while smiling to show her my appreciation. After a moment I shuffled around on the bed to get into position again. Like the first time I gently pushed myself all the way down her throat. Gently I pulled out and she sucked on my length when she was able to. Her tongue swirled around the head of my dick making me moan deeply.

She distracted me enough with her expert skills that I forgot what I was actually doing in her mouth. To get her to stop and bring myself back into the control of the situation I grabbed her hair. She understood what was going on and stopped all together simply responding to open her mouth wide to let me do what I wanted. I started off fucking her face slowly like I did when I was in her ass. Every gag made me go faster and push myself harder. My balls were smacking her chin and her nose was being buried into my pubic hairs.

"Fuck yes baby; your holes belong to me. Your face is perfect for me to jack myself off in. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop using this beautiful fuck hole." Ava of course couldn't respond but I could feel her lower half moving underneath me. The next minute I felt her moving was the moment that I knew I couldn't wait much longer. I pulled myself out quickly and sprayed all over her face. Ava gave me a wide glare of love and admiration; she didn't even care that I came on her face. Since I was officially finished for the day I started untied my exhausted girl.

Her legs were the first to be freed and I made sure to place delicate kisses along her body lines as I worked on the ropes. Next, was to take out the butt plug currently lodged securely in her puckered ring. She whimpered a little in appreciation for the delicate touch as I went about my business. It was clear just how exhausted Ava was, the only reason I was keeping her up was so that I could help her wash in the shower. The last thing to come off was the handcuffs. I saved these for last because I knew what Ava was going to do when I unlocked them for her. She didn't disappoint as she wrapped her arms around me to thank me. I didn't have any inclination to stop her from doing this so I just put my arms around her and carried her to the bathroom.

12