Indecent Connections Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why you need to watch us. Can't you just leave us alone to our own doing? I thought we were friends; it's too embarrassing. There is no reason why we can't just both pretend that you don't know anything and continue living our lives. Blackmailing us like this is not the way to go about fulfilling your fantasy. Watch porn, like everyone else does." I laughed a little under my breath and received a glare from Ava. Eric sighed and I thought he was starting to lose his nerve to push his point. If he gave up on this while still promising to keep our secret it would be more than I could hope for. Making love to Ava in front of other people was not on my to-do list anytime soon. Thinking back to her list of likes and dislikes exhibitionism was not a task she would like to do either.

"At the risk of being an asshole I'm not giving up. If I really have to threaten you then I will. Either you give me what I want or I'll tell your parents. I don't want to ruin your life, but I can't let a chance like this go by." He leaned back and crossed his arms. Eric was clearly not going to give up on this at all. Ava surprised me with her answer.

"Just this once; never again will this happen. Nor, will we ever talk about it again. This night gets stripped from our memories. That is my condition. You get to watch, and we get your silence. Me, well I get to forget this whole thing ever happened." Eric's eyes went wide. Mine did as well; I never imagined this to work. Just for the sake of clarification I asked Ava if she was really sure about this.

"Ava are you sure you are ok with this? You know you don't have to. Whatever the consequences could be I don't want you to do something that you are going to regret."

"No I'm fine, I'm sure this is exactly what I want to do. We can't let our parents find out. Nobody else can know; I would never forgive myself if what we had ruined your life. If there is anything I can do to protect you I will do it. Without the slightest hesitation, I will." Completely disregarding Eric's presence I captured Ava in a kiss. I broke us apart and looked at Eric pointing.

"Now let's just set down my own rules here. Don't touch Ava at any point. She is officially a no touch zone. We clear on that?" Eric nodded his head. I guess he had lost his voice at the sheer shock that this was coming into fruition. It was beyond anything that I was expecting to happen tonight but Ava and I were really about to have sex in front of someone, my best friend.

You never know what to expect from life. There is no possibility to ever predict what it holds for you. My life at the exact moment is the perfect example of this. I never expected to fall in love with my sister; and have to show my best friend. Normally I would be pawing at Ava when it was time to get under the sheets. Not this time, this time I was stock still on my couch. I didn't know how to just reach over and start working over my sister in front of my best friend. Eric on the other hand had this excited smirk on that was making me even more uncomfortable. Thankfully Ava noticed my hesitation and made a move on her own. She swung her leg around to the other side of me and placed her arms around my neck.

By pure instinct I put my hands on her hips. I could feel Ava's hands trembling slightly. In an attempt to comfort her I stroked my hand up and down her sides. I took a deep breath and looked up to see Ava with her eyes shut tight. Her expressions told me that Ava was quite far from being calm in this situation. Not that I could blame her in the slightest. I stopped tracing my hands on her hips and placed my hands on her cheeks. Her clenched eyes slowly opened to see me smiling up at her. I could see her eyes starting to water. A quick gland behind her reminded me of just how awkward this situation was with Eric staring us down. In one fluid motion I wrapped my arms around her picking her up while I stood up from the couch. I started walking out of the room and heard Eric behind me.

"Wait a minute, what are you doing? I thought we had a deal?" I turned my head to him and gave him a calm reply.

"Give us a minute alright. I've already told you that Ava is my first priority. This isn't very easy for her. She needs a minute, and so do I." I swiftly carried Ava all the way into my room and shut the door. The closed door served as a barrier from Eric. This small gesture I hoped would calm little Ava's mind for the moment. She did seem to be a little calmer now that we were alone again.

"Aiden, I don't know how I can do this. My heart says that I have to but my brain...I'm so frazzled. Please, I can't do this without your help."

"Do you want to stop? I can go back out there and tell him the deal is off. We can deal with any other hits as they come."

"No! No! You can't, you'll lose everything. Just, I need help. There must be something you can do to stop me from freaking out. I just really need to get through this and then we can forget all about it!" I bent down and kissed her hard. It was something about her words that just tore at my heart. I was afraid that she was feeling obligated to do this and that she really didn't want to do this.

"Honey calm down, please. It's just you and me right now. You don't have to do this. I'm not going to force you and you should not feel like you have to." She started crying lightly into my shoulder and grasped at the back of my shirt.

"I want to protect you. This is how I do that. It's just I don't know how to calm myself. When it's just the two of us it's so easy." That gave me a brilliant idea. I went to my closet and pulled out a tie. Ava looked at it trying to figure out what I was planning. I put the tie up to her eyes and tied it so that it was a blindfold.

"Now it's just the two of us Ava. There's no one else just us, that's all I want you to see for now." Ava seemed to get the understanding of what I was trying to do and nodded. I started kissing her again and she quickly got into the mood. In a short time her hands were roaming all over me, and mine were doing the same. In the midst of our kisses I told Ava to wrap her arms and legs around me. She did so but I only kept her pinned to the door for the moment. After a little time I opened the door and started carrying her back to the living room. By this time she was so focused on what I was doing to her that it probably barely registered to her. When I walked into the living room Eric looked up at us but didn't say anything since he saw the two of us making out so ferociously.

I put Ava gently down on her back on the couch. My hands continued to roam all over her while our make out session remained intense. After a little while I was able to separate the two of our faces and move farther down her body. I interlaced our fingers as my mouth went down to pull off her panties. I was so focused before that I hadn't noticed Ava was stilled dressed in the sexy lingerie from this morning. It was kind of surprising that it hadn't come up before now. My teeth clenched her underwear and slowly dragged them down before taking hold of them with my hand and pulling them completely off. Ava gasped and closed her legs to cover herself up. I chuckled and slid my hand between her shut legs. She did give a little bit of resistance but was more compliant when I came up and started kissing her again.

Ava whimpered while reaching up to wrap her arms around my neck. My hands worked her pussy gently. She wasn't as wet as she usually was for me but I could understand why. One finger slid into her hole and started pushing in and out. Ava moaned rolling her hips telling me she was enjoying my hands. This was going agonizingly slower than usual for us and it was driving me insane. I attempted to move things along by unzipping my pants. When she heard the sound, Ava immediately clung to me tighter and started shaking slightly again. Stopping my onslaught again I placed my hand on her cheek. I peppered light kisses around her cheeks, necks and lips.

"Honey, it's alright. I will go slow, we don't have to rush. Don't worry I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."

"Aiden?" She whispered into my ear, clearly trying to keep Eric from hearing her.

"Yes honey?"

"Not there, I don't want him to see." It took me a moment but I figured out what she was talking about. She didn't want me to screw her pussy in front of Eric. It must be something more embarrassing for her. I gave her a deep kiss and promised that I wouldn't do anything that she didn't like. I sat up and said I would be right back. As I went to go get the lube from my room I gave Eric a warning glare. He didn't seem like he was going to move from his spot, but all the same I ran so that I could get back soon. I got the lube and then ran at top speeds to return and see nothing happening. Neither of them had moved from their respective spots. Eric actually had this glossed over look simply staring at Ava's body. I sat back down on the couch next to Ava lying down. She jumped when she felt the weight change on the couch.

"Aiden?" She hesitantly asked. I put my arm on the other side of her body and assured her that it was me.

"It's me baby, I'm right here. It's only me." She sighed happily and looked for my hand to hold. I laced our fingers together and bent down to kiss her again. Since I had seen how creepily Eric was staring I started to use the position of my body to cover up more of her from him. Before I even knew it I was back to being on top of her. This time Ava was the one that reached down to pull at my pants. I had made the right decision by putting the blindfold on her. She was having a much easier time only focusing on me with it on. It was much better for her this way. I let Ava pull down my pants and make her way to my underwear next.

"Are you sure you want to start that right now honey. I'm not going to be able to stop if we get to that point." I whispered in Ava's ear giving her one last chance to back out. She shook her head and pulled me close.

"Please Aiden, I'll be ok. I really want it." I kissed her cheek and told her ok. With that settle Ava continued stripping down my pants and underwear. She pulled it down enough to release my dick from its confines and leave my ass cheeks bare. Ava groped at my cheeks as I started to rub our excited parts together. I put a small amount of lubricant on my fingers and reached down to stretch Ava out. Just like always it was quite easy to open her up. She kept her arms tightly wound around my neck while I reached down to line myself up with her. Ava sucked in a deep breath when she felt us touching.

"I'm giving you one final chance honey. If you want to stop it is now or never. But if you want to continue just let me do all the work, ok. I'll make you feel wonderful." Ava moaned and pulled me down for a kiss. Her actions made it very clear to me that she was more than willing to follow through with this.

"Aiden, I can't wait anymore." Gently and lovingly I pushed into her. I could feel her hands clawing at my shirt. Her moans were soft, sensual and clearly enjoying being together with me. Just like many times before this, I pushed myself all the way into her ass before pausing. She opened up to me but at the same time clung to me. While it was my idea to put the blindfold on her, and I stand by that decision, I missed her eyes. The shimmer they have in them whenever she is excited to see me on top of her. I missed seeing her eyes dart around drinking up the sight of my body, watching them open and close periodically placing her priority on feeling everything that was happening to her body. The lack of this key ingredient in our intimate affairs was making this a little less enjoyable for me.

"Aiden?" I was remain so still that she must have been wondering just what was going on. I chuckled to myself and rolled my hips while inside her. Her hands clawed at me again and another moaned left her lips. Her reaction couldn't stop me from chuckling again. Then she did something that I never expected, she smiled. Even without seeing her eyes I could tell it was a true smile.

"More, more please, don't stop Aiden." She begged me. Ava pulled me down again and gave herself space to move against me. I let her do what she wanted and gave her a helping hand by putting my arm behind her back. My other hand braced me against couch so that I wouldn't fall on top of her. She used her legs and body weight to grind and slide my dick in and out of herself. I let Ava have her way so that she could really get into it.

"Oh god Ava, you're tighter than usual."

"Sorry, I'll try to loosen up."

"No that's not what I meant, I'm gonna blow to soon. What do you want me to do?"

"Inside Aiden, give me more. Shove it all into me. Be rough with me, I want it all." I sat up to balance myself on my knees. My shift in position had Ava stop so that I would stay inside. My hands slid down her thighs to behind her knees. I pushed her knees up to her chest and pounded into her. My dick was extremely deep inside her. She yelled and pulled at my shirt. I didn't stop and kept going at her. Her reaction was a pleasurable one so I saw no reason to stop and ask her what she was thinking. I was slamming into her and loving every minute of it.

I have no idea why I decided to do it but I looked over to see what Eric was doing. To my extreme displeasure his dick was standing out and he was actively stroking it. My body reacted almost without my consent and I dropped down on top of her so that Eric couldn't see anymore of her that I didn't like.

"Put it away, before I take it away Eric!" I growled at him completely forgetting about everything else. My poor Ava started shaking underneath me and pulled at my shirt.

"Aiden, what's going on? Is everything ok?" I stupidly had reminded her that we were not alone. It had taken such a long time to make her forget about the audience that I wasn't sure if she would continue after this. Eric quickly tucked himself back into his pants. I gave him a dark glare but Ava was still calling out to me so I had to forget about it.

"Yes, yes it is honey. I'm sorry everything is fine now. I promise just focus on me sweetie."

"Are you sure Aiden, you sounded really angry."

"I know, I know but it doesn't matter now. It's just you and me, don't worry about anything else." I pushed farther into her again and she elicited another moan. My dick was starting to soften up now that I had seen Eric's little friend. I tried to forget it all and focus on just Ava again. Ava started trying to reach up so I helped her out and leaned down. She was more than happy to connect our mouths. I gladly made out with her while giving her a good ass fucking. It didn't take long at all for me to get excited again. My hands groped her ass roughly and she reacted by clawing at the skin on my back through my shirt. I broke our kiss and moved down to her neck. My excitement was peaking to the point where I started grunting into her neck. My thrusts got stronger and stronger. Ava moved underneath me to excite me even more.

"God, Ava it's amazing. I can't, I'm not going to hold it."

"Yes, give it to me Aiden. Don't stop, never stop." We were back to our old selves again. Ava was the first to let go of her desires. She body shook in her orgasm and then quieted down to light sighs and rubbing her hands up and down my arms. I did try for a little longer but eventually gave up on trying to get my release. Finally I stopped and pulled out of her. Ava called my name sounding more like a question. I could tell she was wondering whether or not I was going to finishing. My eyes darted between Ava and then Eric and I reacted quickly and sharply.

I pulled the blanket off the couch and covered Ava up with it. Then I got up and picked her up bridal style to bring her back to my room. I told Eric to stay where he was and I would be right back. Ava on the other hand had was quiet in my arms. I brought her right into my room and laid her down gently on my bed. Before letting go of her I pulled off my tie and she adjusted to the light and smiled at me. The smile was returned but I couldn't help but feel the tingle of guilt. I had just made her make love with me in front of my best friend. That smile was not something I deserved.

"You tired?"

"Yeah a little" Small talk was all I could seem to manage between us now that all was said and done.

"Why don't you rest a little while and I'll go get rid of our unwanted guest." I got up to leave and she grabbed my arm. I turned back looking to see what she wanted.

"Are you ok?" I sat back down next to her. Very gently I touched her cheek and pushed some of her hair aside.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm more worried about you. Are you ok?" She turned her head and kissed my palm. Her voice never came out to my ears but I knew she was telling me she was alright. But, I couldn't tell at all if she was really telling me the truth. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Rest a little I'll be back in a minute." She nodded and snuggled into the blankets. With another quick glance to her I left the room and headed back to where Eric was. He was sitting in the same seat I had left him in twiddling his thumbs. I was going to walk over and sit on the couch but then I noticed my junk was still flapping in the breeze. So I zipped myself up before taking a seat. We were silent for a minute but then I gave up because I wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"So we good Eric?"

"I, um, yeah we're good. She's amazing..."

"Don't, I don't want to hear it. Just leave us alone, alright. Oh, and do me a favor and don't call me for a while. I'm not even sure I want to see your face again."

"Come on man, there's no need to be like that." I lost my temper with him.

"Shut the hell up, you blackmail people and think I'm just going to be ok with it. No, you got what you wanted, now I get what I want. It's you out of my house and far away from me and my girlfriend." He sighed and got up. Eric attempted to say something more but when he saw the look I was giving him he decided against it and shut the door behind him. I sat on the couch contemplating everything that had just happened. But I could sit around for long. If anything Ava would need me to be strong rather than moping around. So I went back to my room. Ava looked at me from under the covers in a way that made her look vulnerable and also cute.

"Looking mighty adorable over there babe." I said undressing to get ready for bed. She sat up in the bed and looked a little scared.

"Did you and Eric fight?"

"Ava please, I don't want to talk about it."

"But Aiden..." I lost my temper again unfortunately and slammed my hand down on my dresser. Ava knew not to say another word and didn't bring it up again. I kept my back to her and picked up Ava's collar that I had taken off earlier. When I turned around with the collar in hand Ava was staring down at her hands.

"Babe, I'm sorry I yelled, but I don't want to talk about this tonight." I walked over to her carrying the collar.

"Do you want to put it back on?" I asked her very gently to test the waters and what she felt about it. She didn't hesitate to lift up her hair and looked up to give me a smile.

"It's where it belongs, I don't want it anywhere else." As I put her collar back on I could just feel that we were going to be ok. That this ordeal was not going screw up our relationship. After I put her collar back on I jumped into bed with her. We laid down with me spooning Ava and keeping my arm around her waist. Both of us were comfortable laying there together until Ava moved back so her ass was pushing against me. It wasn't unlike her to do this when we were settling down for bed but I wasn't sure if we wanted to do this so soon after our session with Eric.

"Ava I don't think it's such a good idea so soon."