Indecent Connections Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

make love to Ava. I had to collect myself because there was no time for that right now. Ava wasn't my lover today, she was my toy. I can love my toy of course but at the end of it a toy is meant to be played with.

Still watching every reaction from Ava I stretched my foot out. I delicately used my big toe to push the vibrator up farther. Ava looked down and watched it all happen. I would push and then back away. In more or less terms I was fucking Ava with my foot. The vibrator was still spinning around inside of her; and the butt plug was still lodged inside keeping my cum from dripping out. With the ball gag Ava was starting to drool a little bit. I moved back to kneeling in front of her and placed a kiss on the red ball of the gag. Ava's eyes remained connected to me. She didn't even notice my arm skirt around her waist. Very abruptly I picked her up and started carrying her back into the bedroom.

She was clearly excited as I threw her back onto the bed. I pulled her so her head was hanging off the side of the bed. The bed was the perfect height that from where her head was my dick was even with her mouth. I pulled off the gag again and paused so I could hear a safe word. She said green so I knew it was alright to keep going. My dick was still standing at attention out in the open so I took hold and brought it up to her mouth. She licked and sucked on the amount that I fed her before I stuffed my entire length down her throat. I used her mouth like another pussy. She coughed and choked a couple of times but I had done this enough times with her by now that I knew when to back off and when to push harder. When I got a good rhythm I bent down and ran my tongue up her slit.

The vibrator and plug were obviously still going strong so she jumped at all the stimulation. I took her hips roughly and kept her pinned down. Using my tongue and sucking on her I tortured her clit on top of everything else that I was doing to her. My onslaught against her was clearly driving her insane. It was too much for her and she nearly yelled "yellow" when I gave her the chance. I turned off vibrator and pulled away from her. Ava was breathing heavily and her face had become smeared with saliva and her tears. This had come just in time because it was starting to get late. I adjusted Ava so she was lying on her back on the bed to give her a gentle kiss on the lips. While I was doing that I gently pulled out the now still vibrator.

Ava winced and moved a little when I pulled it out but it was just an adjustment to being empty. She didn't stay that way for long because I got on top of her and pulled her legs up. Very slowly and gently I pushed into her pussy. I made gentle love to her, but with her still tied up she could still feel the control I was still keeping over her. Instead of leaning over her and giving her gentle kisses like I usually did I stayed tall and held her legs in place. This fuck was for my pleasure and she knew that. Regardless of my gentle nature I was doing it not for her, but because I wanted to. It was a psychological tactic rather than tell her straight out. Much to my surprise Ava couldn't hold herself back and came on my dick. It was barely noticeable to me because she was trying to hide it. But, I knew enough about her to know exactly what had just happened.

My eyes darkened on her and I brought my hand over her throat. I didn't tighten my grip but I put pressure on her just to give her the sensation. My fucking got much rougher but I didn't stop until I was finished. Her poor behavior wasn't going to keep me from finishing. After I was done though, she was in for it. I finished up shooting all my spunk onto her stomach. When I was done I sat down next to her. My hand didn't leave her throat. Since it was getting late in the day I wanted to get her punishment over with so I could give her a little time to sleep and relax before getting ready for the party.

I kept my hand over her throat and reached back to the night stand to grab the flooger. When I realized that I had left it out in the living room I contemplated whether I actually wanted to go get it or just improvise with something else. Since it was just in the other room it seemed ridiculous that I was being so lazy about just going into the next room. It was more about that leaving again would totally ruin the mood at this moment. I would have never guessed that the littlest things would have such an impact on things like this. Today more than ever I learned that being Ava's master had a lot more work involved in it than I originally thought.

I decided to forget the flogger and use my hand instead. Ava's ass was still very tender from all the beatings I had given her up to now. She still needed to use her butt tonight to sit at the dinner table so I didn't want to hit her there again. Earlier in the week I was doing a little research, like I did a lot of times to become more knowledgeable about this world Ava and I were living, and I had read about breast play. Over time I had become more interested in doing things to Ava's well-endowed chest. She seemed to have very sensitive breasts and I liked watching the reactions after I abused them a little bit. Ava was left on the bed and I let go of her throat. I put the ball gag back in and then moved so I was resting against the head board in a slouched sitting position.

"Ride me whore." I commanded her. She struggled to get to her knees but eventually she did. Ava crawled over and then threw one of her legs over to the other side of me. I didn't help her to make it more difficult. Instead I put my arms over my head to lean them against the headboard as a support. When she got positioned I helped her align my dick with her pussy. She looked down clearly concerned about doing this herself. Ava was not expecting it in the least when my other hand came up and slapped across one of her tits. Then I grabbed her face to pull her attention to me.

"I told you to ride me you slut. Look at me; I want to see your eyes as you fuck yourself." She swallowed hard and nodded her head. Ava descended onto me very gingerly. She had nearly put all of me in when I pushed my hips up sharply. The poor girl wasn't expecting it and gasped loudly. But, she didn't fight and started to move up and down me. A cruel smile turned the corners of my lips up as I watched her struggle. Just like I had told her she made sure to keep her eyes fixated on me. When she was getting more comfortable I sat up farther and started suckling and licking her nipples.

She enjoyed my attentions and showed it by moving her hips harder against me. When Ava was lost in all the excitement I gripped one tit hard and bit down on the other one I was suckling on. The ball gag muffled most of the scream but little tears fell down her cheeks. She looked down at me shocked by what I had just done. I raised my eyebrow at her but then thrusted my hips up. Her attention quickly went back onto what was inside her. I nodded for her to continue and she started moving up and down my shaft again. Very patiently I let her get back into the enjoyment of the moment. When she had completely forgotten about what I had done before I threw another slap at the tit that had been left alone before. Again she stopped and looked at me shocked, this was the first time I had been so harsh on her chest.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Or do you need a little more incentive?" I reached over to get the nipple clamps that I had just remembered was there. She tried to shy away from it but very quickly learned that it was a poor choice just from my look. I put both of the clips on rather more roughly than was needed. They snapped tightly onto Ava's erect nipples. These were the new ones that I had purchased so it was much heavier than the other ones I had gotten. When they were on both nipples I slapped a tit hard and asked her what she was doing staying still.

"Did I tell you to stop whore? Isn't that why you needed me to put on your jewelry because you stopped without me telling you to? Come on my little cumdumpster I want to cum again. Although you aren't allowed to; this is a punishment for cumming without permission earlier. Oh, dear you thought I didn't notice. Your body belongs to me, of course I notice when something happens that I didn't want. That's it move those hips. Fuck yourself like the slut you are." I sat up to be closer to her ear and whispered.

"My slut" and then I proceeded to slap again just as hard as the other times. Ava's cheeks had become a firery red from my abuse and her pleasure. She kept bouncing up and down me in an effort to give me what I wanted so that she wouldn't get hit again. It was working well so I laid back and relaxed on the bed. I reached to start pulling on the two clips. She pushed out her breasts out but it was only to relieve some of the tension from my pulling. I continued to pull until they got pulled clean off her nipples. Another scream from behind the gag came out and she started crying. Her body language was very different than before. Reading this sudden change I pulled off the gag.

"Red, please Aiden, red. I can't.....stop." I would like to admit that I hadn't meant for this to happen and that I had just gotten carried away. This was not the case, I was testing her. As much as Ava needed to trust me, I needed to trust her. She was so good at being the submissive and the one to always do what I wanted that I needed to know she could stop me. That she knew her limits to put herself before me if the time needed it. Her calling red did not upset me, and it never would. On the contrary it made me happy that she wasn't afraid of me. She didn't worry about if I would be upset or angry, she only worried that what we were doing was too much for her. I was proud to hold Ava's trust.

"Shhh, honey it's ok. No more I promise." I cooed in her ear while wrapping my arms around her. My arms kept her still so she wouldn't move while I placed gentle kisses on her cheeks and lips. I started to untie the ropes starting with her hand cuffs. When her arms were free she put them on my shoulders. I smiled up at her and put my hand on her cheek. Her smile returned telling me that she was feeling much better. I pulled her down to give her kisses. While her attention was on our kiss I untied more of the ropes. She was eventually freed from all her ropes. Ava proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck to pull me close. I put one of my hands on her behind and the other on her back near her shoulders. This allowed me to keep her closer and take control of her hips a little bit. I kept the movement going for a little while before stopping and laying her down on her side. We were still facing each other as I slid out. I sat up to pull the blankets over her. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"You have a little time to sleep before we have to get ready for the banquet. Go ahead and sleep I'll wake you when it's time to get up." I moved to get out of bed. After all that had just happened I thought it best to put some distance between us for the moment. I had pushed Ava really hard and she probably wanted time to think about it. She surprised me by reaching out and grabbed my arm. Ava had a coy little smile on her lips. I leaned down and pushed some of the hair away from her face.

"Stay with me?" She asked scooting closer. I chuckled at little but still laid down next to her. We settled and I put my arm over her hip. Ava didn't take long at all for her breathing to even out. She was out cold in a matter of minutes. When I knew she wouldn't wake up I slid out from underneath. I picked up all our toys from the day. There was no telling whether or not people were going to be coming up to our room later. I for one did not want to have to explain if they saw them. All of them were put into the bag and then back into the closet. While I was in the closet I took out Ava's dress and my suit for the night and put them out for later. Ava had about another hour to sleep so I closed the door to the bedroom so I wouldn't disturb her while I was in the living room. I caught a quick glance at her sleeping just before closing the door. It made me smile at how vulnerable she looked.

12