Indecent Connections Ch. 15

Story Info
A party, jealousy and a new chapter.
6.8k words
4.66
14.9k
9

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had put a pair of pants on and was currently working on some work related things. From the other side of the room I heard the bedroom doors sliding open. I looked up and saw Ava wrapped in a bathrobe looking at me. She seemed a little nervous but relaxed when I smiled at her. I put my computer and the papers on the side table so that my arms were free to call her over. Ava came willingly and settled into my lap. My fingers tangled into her hair and pushed her head into the crook of my neck. She inhaled deeply, clearly content being in my arms. It was a quiet moment for us to enjoy.

"I woke up and didn't find you, thought you had left."

"No, no never I just needed to get some work done. You needed to rest so I thought it would be better to just leave you be. You're up earlier than I thought you would be." She snuggled more into me and put her hands around to give me a hug. I sighed and put my arms around her tighter. Her breathing was even and I thought she had fallen asleep again. However she started speaking sounding a little nervous.

"About earlier master, I'm sorry. I know....." I stopped her right there.

"Don't even worry about it honey. I'm proud that you did. What you did, or said, is just fine. You need to know that I will never, ever be upset for you using the safe word. I will never do anything except stop when something like that comes out. You know that right?" She tightened her grip on my waist.

"I do now." She responded. I could feel her smile against my chest. My hands rubbed up and down her arms. We were both so relaxed it seemed a shame when I had to get us up.

"Hey baby?" She hummed a response rather than speaking. "We should get in the shower before dressing for the party." My hand slipped down to her ass cheeks. She chuckled getting the hint of what I was asking. Ava came up and gave me a light kiss.

"Will you shower with me? I want you to come in with me, please?" I slid my hands underneath her legs and picked her up. Ava and I headed right to the bathroom. I took us into the walk in shower rather than the bathtub. It was a little bit of a tighter fit in there, which worked in my favor. When we came in we were already kissing frantically. Enjoying our close proximity Ava tried to pull me even closer. I had to pry us apart so that I could pull off her bathrobe and my pants. When we were naked again I pressed her against the wall to kiss her again. I stopped to give us a breath and started whispering in her ear.

"Get on your knees Ava, I'm gonna make you dirty before washing you clean." She slid down the wall onto her knees. Ava knew what was going to happen and she had an adorable smile on her cheeks. This is something that I had never thought of let alone attempted. I couldn't look at Ava while trying to pee; I guess I had a shy bladder. But, I did follow through and started releasing my bladder onto my sweet girl's face. When I was done with my business I reached over and started running the water over the both of us. I picked Ava up to pin her against the wall once again. The water cascaded over the both of us while our lips connected. We were both in the throes of ecstasy. Even though I can't admit that pissing of Ava was enjoyable, I can't say that I hated it either. It was a strange feeling because I didn't know how I felt. I would do it again but it also wasn't high on my priority list.

As we got more soaked by the running water my hands went lower and lower down her body. When I got down far enough I started rubbing her pussy gently. Ava responded by grabbing hold of my dick and stroking it. We continued to make out as each of us played with our partner's lower half. My free hand came up to molest her breasts. All while the other things were going on Ava and I were deep into making out with one another. I was completely lost in her, my feelings, thoughts and everything that had to do with Ava. My hand stopped playing with her clit and slid up her wet thigh and lifted her leg up and to the side. Just from simply moving closer my erect member lined up with her excited hole. Ava clutched my shoulders and moaned loudly. She pulled away from my lips and gave me the opportunity to nibble on her ear.

"Master, I've never done this before." I was paying more attention to kissing her neck and fondling her tits to give her a real answer. Very halfheartedly I asked what she was talking about.

"What you've never done it in the shower?" Between moaning how much she loved my attention and stroking my cock Ava managed to answer me.

"No, standing up; I feel like I'm gonna fall." I laughed a little and then pushed my dick all the way into her pussy. She yelled and buried her face into the crook of my neck. Her finger nails were clawing at my back to try and make sure she had a good grip. I put my arms tighter around her and braced us against the wall. So that she would feel more comfortable I didn't start moving quite yet. I gave gentle kisses up and down her neck and whispered sweetly in her ear.

"I've got you; I'm not going to let you fall." After a few minutes of doing this Ava's hips started to move slightly. I smiled against the skin of her neck knowing that she was starting to get used to it. It wasn't until her moves changed from back and forth to forward and back that I made my move. One of my hands supported her back while the other went to be between her cheeks and tailbone. With my hand there I pushed Ava's hips forward. Her head tilted back resting on the wet tile. She released the most aroused voice, "It feels good master, more please." Ava was frightened yet excited at getting fucked standing up.

I braced my hand against the wall to give more to Ava. Her arm wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a long kiss. Her grip on my body was quite strong, but not as strong as the grip her pussy had on my dick. It was vice grip making it almost difficult to pump in and out of her. My hand instinctively reached down and spread her ass cheeks. The warm water streamed between them and moistened her exposed asshole. Giving it a minute to truly get soaked I went down and pushed a finger into her ass. Ava moaned into my mouth and went up on the tip of her toes so that I could push my fingers deeper. Her body shivered with the intense groping. I added another finger to stretch her wider.

"Master, please sir, can I cum?" Ava pleaded with me. I started biting gently on her ear. She pushed her head into the crook of my neck to escape from my nibbling. I didn't stand for it and grabbed her hair so I could pull her head back. This opened her neck up to me to kiss and suck on her vulnerable skin. I lost myself in it and started sucking so hard that I knew I was giving her a hickey. Before it got too bad I stopped and started licking at the skin I had just bruised. Ava liked the pain. She clawed at my back and begged to be allowed to cum again. She just kept pleading and pleading.

"Master I'm going to cum. Master Aiden please I need to cum. This fucking whore is gonna cum all over your big dick. It feels so good. I can't help but enjoy this dick. Please Master, let me fucking cum before I go insane." Her words were so desperate. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. As quick as possible I slid out from her pussy. My juices shot out and stuck to the wall. I stepped to the side and slid my hand down to put my fingers in her pussy. I finger fucked both her ass and pussy together while my thumb strummed her clit.

"You fucking cum hard for me you little slut; and you better do it soon or you're going to miss out." She shattered apart on my fingers. Just before she fell down I caught her and pulled her up to kiss her. When we both calmed down I reached over and put shampoo in the palm of my hand. I ordered Ava to tip her head back. When she did I started lathering the shampoo in her hair. She did the same for me. I spent an excess amount of time washing her body. We had built up quite a sweat all day. I pulled her under the spray to wash off her body and to kiss her. When all the suds were off her body I opened the door to the shower and pushed her out. She looked back curious and disappointed that I was kicking her out. The truth was that after rubbing her whole body down had made me more than ready for another round and we just didn't have the time.

"We need to start getting ready. Go dry yourself off and get your hair done. Don't put on your dress yet, use one of the bathrobes." She nodded her head and grabbed a towel off the rack. I shut the door to the shower to finish washing up. Ava was still working on drying her hair when I got out. I left her be and went to go get dressed myself. When she was done she came in and sat down the bed. She watched me intently with a big smile on her face. I finished getting dressed and threw my jacket onto a side chair until it would be needed. Over at the bag filled with all our toys and such I took out the anal beads and lubricant I had bought. I turned around swinging them on my finger through the hole at the end of them.

"Turn around" I told her circling my finger for an added affect. She went to her hands and knees on the bed. I lubed up the beads and Ava's puckered hole. Then I started pushing each bead one by one into Ava. She got all the way to the largest bead at the end. I stepped back and slapped her ass hard. Ava stayed where she was waiting for her next order.

"Go get dressed, we're expected downstairs soon." She looked back a little surprised. Ava listened all the same and got her dress out. I went into the living room to wait for her. While I waited I sat in my chair and watched some TV. When Ava came out it took my breath away. The dress's green color accentuated her eyes and hair color. She had done her hair up so it was curled but pinned back behind a little bit to keep it out of her face. Luckily for me the dress I had picked out was a design that had a sweetheart neckline but the rest of the top was a lace turtleneck and long sleeves. The design was eloquent, mature and absolutely stunning on her. It hugged her body in all the right places. I was blown away by my own taste in clothing.

"So what do you think of it there Ava?" I wanted to get her opinion on it. She had the largest smile on her face.

"I love it Master, it's just amazing. How does it look?"

"It looks spectacular on you. I have quite the taste in clothes when it comes to putting them on you."

"Are you sure you don't mean when it comes to taking them off me?" She giggled as she left to go into the bathroom. I gave her a minute thinking she was going to come right back out. When she didn't I followed her into the bathroom. She was looking in the mirror at her ass. My suspicion was that she was making sure that you wouldn't be able to tell she had in anal beads under the dress.

"No one is going to see honey. I made sure to get ones that would be easily hidden. It's only in there so I don't have to stretch you out again." I told her from the doorway. She jumped around to face the door obviously not knowing I was there watching her. I held up the shoes and she immediately went to go put them on. We were out the door a little later than I had planned but we weren't late for the banquet. When we got down to the ballroom there was already some people mingling. I was surprised to see my boss on the dance floor with his wife. He hadn't said he was coming, and honestly I was hoping for a weekend away from everything. Not just personal but professional annoyances. My boss was a great man, but at times he could be the type to pry farther than what I was comfortable with. Ava was sticking to me with her arm laced into mine. Before doing anything else I took us to find our table. There were four other guests sitting with us, two of them being my boss and his wife. Ava was placing her purse on t

he back of her chair when my boss came over.

"Hey Aiden, glad you could make it; and who is this lovely lady with you?" He took Ava's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Phil, how are you doing? This is my girlfriend Ava. Ava this is my boss Phil and his wife Rebecca." Ava greeted both of them with a hand shake and a smile. The small talk between the group commenced and it wasn't long before Phil started asking about things I didn't want to talk about.

"So how did you two meet, you seem very cozy." I had my hands in my pockets but Ava had still laced both of her hands into the hole it made and she was leaning her head against my shoulder. She looked up at me since she didn't know how to respond. I took my hand out of my pocket to put it around Ava's waist.

"We met years ago, but we only started dating recently. It's not a very interesting story." I was trying to get off the topic at all costs. My boss's wife was actually the one to insist we share our story.

"Oh come on there has got to be more to the story than that, you two are so close, there has to be a good story behind it." Ava was the one to come to my rescue, and boy was I grateful for it.

"Aiden and I met when we were younger and have always been close. About a month or two ago I was getting over a break up and Aiden was there for me. It kind of just evolved into this and we're just taking the ride to wherever it goes." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. It was the perfect response and it was very simple to move onto another topic from there. Somehow the conversation took a turn that they were going to meet us in our room after the party was over. After that was decided the couple left us to go mingle with others that were present. Ava and I made our way to the dance floor just to keep others from talking to us again. Ava looked around and started whispering to me.

"Aiden, why did you invite them to our room?"

"I was being polite, he is my boss."

"But......I don't know if I can last through the party and a couple hours with them. It's already driving me........crazy. I just thought that after the party we would go back to.....you know." I leaned down so I could whisper in Ava's ear, to the rest of the room it probably just looked like we were flirting with each other.

"So what you're saying is that you want me all to yourself. That you're such a little slut that you just want me to rip off this beautiful dress right here and ravish you in front of all these people." I nipped at the bottom of her ear. She jumped and made a small squeaking noise in surprise. After she looked at me and then around to make sure that no one had noticed. It made me chuckle but I still continued dancing around the floor. She seemed really bothered and I thought it was about the toy making her uncomfortable but then she stated answering my attempts to make conversation with one worded answers. It got to such a point where it was actually starting to annoy me. The song ended and Ava tried to walk away from me but I didn't let her. I roughly took her arm and pulled her the bathrooms. Ava behaved and let me take her out of the banquet hall and I ended up finding a place that was fairly secluded.

"Alright, what is going on all of a sudden; and don't say nothing because I can clearly tell when you are in a foul mood young lady."

"I'm just a little irritable because of the situation; and.......well never mind."

"and what? If there something else you better tell me now."

"Your boss' wife she keeps looking at you; and not in the friendly sense. I don't like it and without thinking I got really annoyed." I hadn't notice any sort of extra looks from any of the other guests. But, then again, I wasn't exactly paying attention to anyone besides Ava.

"Honey you shouldn't let that bother you. I didn't notice her looking at me if she was and I can promise you my eyes are on nothing else except you. As far as your other irritant, is it uncomfortable or is it something else." I felt like it was something else that was bothering her because she had, had much bigger things shoved up there on a regular basis. She shuffled nervously on her feet. I sat down on a nearby bench and then pulled her closer so my hands were on her hips. She put her hands on my shoulders chewing on her bottom lip.

"I feel like they can see."

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyone I feel like they will be able to tell from looking at me. From the way I'm walking, or because there some type of bulge in the dress. I just don't like it." Tears started forming in her eyes. While I could tell that I had pushed her a little far this time I felt that it was also possible for me to salvage this without ruining my fun.

"Ava honey calm down no one can tell, I promise. You are just scared and embarrassed. No one can tell. Dinner is starting soon, so why don't we go in and eat. You can be comfortable while we are sitting, if after dinner you still are really uncomfortable then we will go in for the night." She nodded and wiped her eyes, I stood back up so I could reach to give her forehead a kiss. I led her back into the ballroom with a comforting hand on her back. My boss and his wife along with the other guests at our table were already sitting down. The others that were present kept going with their own conversation while I helped Ava sit down. She thanked me as I pushed her chair in. We had come back just in time because the waiters came out with the food nearly the moment I had sat down.

To give her more support I put my hand on her thigh. The contact put her more at ease so she could be more relaxed during the meal. Ava was eating rather quickly so I could tell that she wanted to leave as soon as we were finished. Clearly I had asked too much of her when I had her come down here like this. I thought she would be ok since she was with me and I had made sure to make it so that no one could possibly notice unless they were told. It was an experiment to say the least, which told me that I wasn't going to be bringing our play outside the bedroom anytime soon. I made sure to take my time eating even though Ava was already finished. Much to my surprise my boss started talking to Ava and it actually seemed to calm her down. It bothered me a little that he could put her more at ease then I could. Without meaning to I was getting annoyed. I finished my food and took Ava's hand. At this point I was so annoyed that I was being a little rough with Ava. As politely as I could I excused us both saying that we were done for the night. I had fulfilled my job description being here and now I didn't like the way my boss was looking at Ava. Ava quietly followed me to the elevator but didn't say anything until we were alone in the hotel room.

"I don't want your job to be affected just because I am so nervous about anyone catching on to what was going on. Your boss and I were have a very nice conversation so we can so back down there if you need to. I can find some way to get through it." Ava's intention was clearly to not put pressure on me and not interfere with my job. My mind only heard her mention the conversation with my boss. I had been taking off my bowtie when I stopped everything to reach out for Ava. My hand tangled into her hair and got a firm grip on it.

"I don't want to hear you talking about any other man in my presence. You belong to me." She nodded her head slowly. To my utter astoundment she started giggling all of a sudden. I was offended thinking she was laughing at me. In almost a defense tactic asked her what she was laughing about in a stern tone.

"I'm sorry Aiden, it's not what you think. I was laughing because we were both jealous enough to get angry with one another. I guess we're not the type of couple that can go out a lot. We'll always end up getting jealous and then taking it out on each other. I don't even know why I'm laughing its just funny to me." Taking a second to think about the situation it was a little funny how this night had turned out. We had only been at the party for three hours max and we had managed to get jealous twice, Ava acted like a brat for the first time ever with me and I lost my temper with her for the first time. It was such an illuminating experience for the both of us that it was a little funny. I joined Ava in her laughter and gave her a kiss. We decided to just let everything go and to just relax for the night. I had some things I wanted to discuss anyway.

12