Indecent Connections Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

up and down my torso and grinding against me. When I was done moving Ava's underwear out of the way I positioned myself at Ava's entrance and kissed her again briefly.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard right now baby." I told her smacking my dick against her clit a little. "You're being punished though so you don't get to cum. You are going to take this fucking like the good little whore you are. Then I'm going to flip you over and fuck that tight ass of yours. After that I'll take you to our bed and I'll do you again. By dinner time you're going to be so spent that I'll have to feed you dinner. That is if you're not full from the fucking cum meal I'll be giving you." Her body shuddered against mine as I continued to talk dirty to her. She moaned and then did a little bit of her own.

"Oh please sir, I need your dick in me. I've been turned on ever since I saw the engraving. I want you to mark me as your property. Fuck me all through dinner I don't need any food besides the cum you squirt down my throat. You own me Master Aiden, please fuck me so hard that I never even think of anyone else besides you. It doesn't even matter that I can't cum I just want your big dick in my pussy." I pulled her head down to kiss her. I smacked her pussy a few more times and then shoved inside her. She moaned against my lips and started to roll her hips against me. I kept her in place though with my hands on her hips. I didn't want her to be able to ride me because I wanted to be in control of the fucking she was about to get. That and I wanted to make sure she had a moment to get used to it, I hadn't really prepared her all that much and I didn't want to hurt her. My hands out of instinct started to up to her tits to get a handful but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I'm sorry sir but they are still really sore, please don't." I apologized and gave her another kiss.

"It's a habit baby sorry. It will probably happen again so don't be afraid to remind me." She moaned a yes sir as she was allowed to grind a little more on me. I was more aware of where my hands were going but I still trailed them all over her body. My fingers found their way up her skirt so I could start stretching her asshole out. Her underwear were in my way again and I was started to get annoyed by them. But by no means was I going to pull out so that I could get them off. This felt way too good to stop now. I shoved a finger tenderly into Ava's puckered hole and she responded with a gasp. This was the first time I hadn't used any lubricant to prepare her, all I had was her own pussy juices. I told her everything was ok and gave her kisses on her lips and neck to relax her. When I felt her body melt into mine I let loose on her. I started fucking her pussy with my finger lodged in her ass. The double penetration made her pussy even tighter for me. I kept going until I felt her ass loose enough to take another finger, so I shove another one in. Ava and I had been lost in our kissing but when I added another finger she stopped to gasp and arch back.

"You like that baby, getting fucked while I finger your ass. Your pussy is so tight, you must really like getting double penetrated. Maybe for the next round I'll get your dildo so your pussy stays nice and stuffed for me. Too bad you're such a whore that you like two dicks at once, because you'll never get any other dick besides mine. It's going to be a lot of work to own such a hussy. I'll have to make sure you're fed and taken care of because obviously the only thing that brain of yours thinks of is when your next fucking is going to happen." Her pussy was tightening around me as I spoke to her. We were both smiling from the enjoyment we were getting.

"Did you see what was on the back of the locket baby?" I asked her grabbing the necklace around her neck. She nodded at me and started to lean farther into the fingers in her backside.

"It has the letter A engraved on it sir."

"That's right but that's not for your initial babe. That's for me, so every other man out there knows that your mine."

"I would never even dream of looking at another man. You're the only one for me." I smiled as I kissed her again. We had been going at it for so long that Ava's ass was all stretched out. While I did enjoy holding Ava while we were facing each other one of my favorite positions was when I turned her around and just pummeled into her from behind. Ava loved it as well. I picked her up to pull myself out. Ava whimpered as I roughly turned her around and positioned my dick at the entrance to her loosened ass.

"Fucking ride me bitch." Ava looked back to take hold of my dick. As she started to lower herself down she looked back up so she could look at my face as she came down. I laid back in my chair smiling so that I could watch Ava do her work. Ava was much slower than me when she was left in charge of giving it to herself. I mostly found it adorable and endearing that she was so innocent when she was given some control But at times like this I wished she could be a little more bold, mostly because I wanted feel her getting it hard and fast. Since I had ordered her to do it herself I just relaxed into my seat. It still felt so amazing that it didn't even matter that she was going agonizingly slow. The best view in the world in my opinion is that of Ava's ass gobbling up my dick. I could watch it for hours. The only thing that could make it even better were if her cheeks were reddened from a good spanking. So that's what I started giving her.

The first hit was gentler and was just a warm up for her. I kept going until there was a nice blush on her cheeks. In response to my hands coming down on her Ava actually sped up her bouncing and leaned back. I know she was doing it to try and cover her cheeks a little from my hands but I didn't let her get away with it. I pushed her right back down until she had to put her hands on the floor to keep herself stable. As I was sitting back up to watch her continue fucking herself I dragged my nails down her back. She let out a primal moan while throwing her head back. It was so sexy I couldn't hold myself back. The erotic noise made me blast my load inside Ava. Ava kept going until I had to stop her myself. I pulled her up and myself out to pull her back into my lap for more making out. Just like I promised my next stop for her was our bedroom. I picked her up with me from the couch and instinctually her legs wrapped around my torso. She pulled away from my lips to look at me.

"Aiden, where are you taking me?"

"For round three of course. I promised you the bedroom, but I'm not sure where I'll be putting it."

"In my pussy please sir. If you cum in my ass right now there's no way I'll be able to stop cumming."

"And if I fuck that pretty pussy of yours you won't." She giggled against my lips as she came in for another kiss.

"Well I know you won't cum in my pussy, I've always been weak to being bred." We got into the bedroom and I tenderly placed her on her back on the bed. I didn't come back up so that I could lean on my elbows above her.

"That's because sweet heart you are a cumdump. My beautiful little cumdump. Of course you would get excited every time you got what you crave so much. You know soon, on special occasions, I'll be able to breed you in all your fuck holes. I can't wait to see your adorable little reaction when I shoot inside your pussy for the first time."

"Please sir it's hard enough to contain myself without you teasing me like this."

"Teasing? I'm only speaking the truth." She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I took a moment to get a dildo from our nightstand, but I covered her eyes with my hand so she wouldn't be able to see it. I wanted it to be a surprise. When I lifted my hand away from her eyes I came in to kiss her again. She stopped me by putting her hand over my lips. By the sweet smile she had on it told me that she was stopping me because she wanted to say something. I pulled my face away to hear what she had to say. Ava put her hands on my face and looked up at me lovingly. Our unadulterated love making was suddenly put on hold and we were sent into pure loving bliss.

"I love you so much." She finally said making me smile even wider.

"I love you so much more honey." With that I dropped down and shared a sensual kiss with Ava. I was wonderful and not in the raw sexual enjoyment that we had earlier this was a type of emotion that was attributed entirely of the love that we shared between each of us. Her full attention was on me, and kissing me so I used the distraction to reach under her and shove the dildo into her still gaping ass. She moaned against my lips but didn't pull away. Ava started pulling at the hem of my shirt to pull it up and over my head. I let her and thought it was unbearably adorable when she clutched it while she let it drape over her chest. She had a dark blush on her cheeks as she let her eyes roam all over my naked chest. I licked my lips smiling at her. I was so proud to get such a look from Ava, one that looked like she thought of me as the sexiest man alive. It was an immense ego boost to know that she admired my body as much as I enjoyed hers. She gripped my shoulders and pulled me down. I could feel her warm breath against my ear.

"Please take me. I'm yours. I love you so much Aiden." I couldn't resist her after such an adorable confession so I plunged into her and didn't pause before pumping in and out vigorously. It didn't take long at all for me to be at my peak. Ava's arms were tight around my neck keeping my head locked down to where her neck and shoulders met.

"Ah baby, baby, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, yes, yes, I love you. I love you. I love you so much Master Aiden." I came and moaned into her neck with a strong groan. Her legs tightened against my waist at the feeling of my condom being filled inside her pussy. She was clearly trying to hold back her own orgasm. I gave her a minute to relax again and then pushed myself up on my hands. As if on command my stomach growled from emptiness. Ava gave me a breathy chuckle.

"I guess it's time for dinner?" She said rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

"Yep babe, I'm starved. Giving my girl all that she wants makes me hungry." I pushed up to get off her but she stopped me.

"No, I don't want you to take it out yet. Can't you just carry me to the kitchen?"

"Let me guess you want me to feed you too because you're so tired." She fake pouted at me and stuck her bottom lip out for an added effect.

"Yes, you said you would, just like I promised you could take me all through dinner." I laughed and picked her up careful to keep my dick that was slowly becoming flaccid inside her.

"Whatever my princess commands is her wish. But I'll make it even better and make both of these dicks stay firmly placed inside your sexy little body." She smiled and gave me a loving kiss. I walked down the hall carrying her to get us some leftovers from the fridge.

12