Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD!" she cried out loud as her legs buckled and her full weight bore down onto my hungry, expectant mouth.

I smiled to myself as I breathed through my nose to survive this passionate moment and the goal of many years' dreams. The aroma of her musk sodden panties filled and tantalised my nostrils, reached through my brain, all the way down to my bursting prick. I needed to ignore the need in my trousers, I had to focus on pleasuring Annabel with a sensation I was thinking she hadn't experienced before; if I came in my pants as a consequence then so be it! The orgasm I gave Annabel next would determine how well the rest of the week would go.

Next in the attack on her senses came my tongue. While still sucking hard my tongue arched out and pressed hand against her lips through the material. I firmly rubbed my tongue up & down her mound to tease her pussy underneath.

A cry of "GOD, YYEESSS," reached my ears at exactly the same time as her panties became sodden with a flush of her juices and Annabel ground herself hard down on my face. There was a sudden flurry of activity as Annabel tried to lift her skirt out of the way to get to her panties. This move was expected and anticipated as I let go of her thighs and gripped her hands to hold them away from her pussy.

There was a cry of frustration from Annabel as her move was thwarted by my hands. My strength overcame her movement then the lashing of my tongue across her crotch again made her wither & scream out loud. Her juices now poured in a torrent through her panty crotch into my open mouth as she experienced the first of what would be many mind blowing orgasms in the cumming week. Her mound rubbed hard across my mouth and nose as her legs twitched and shook as she was ripped apart by such a violent orgasm, the like of which I gathered she hadn't experienced recently. I fought to maintain my grip on her hands as she desperately wanted to peal her panties to one side and lay her bare, exposed pussy on my hungry mouth.

The flood of juices was becoming too much to swallow and remain breathing at the same time so I released Annabel's hands so she could stand up slightly and thrust her hands between her throbbing thighs to grip her sodden panty crotch and tug it to one side.

I finally got to see her bare swollen pussy for a brief few tantalising seconds before she thrust down hard on my mouth to satisfy her continuing need for orgasmic release. Her swollen pussy lips enveloped my lips, slick with her running juices. I angled my head down & forward so that the tip of my nose wedged between her lips and spread them apart before bringing my head up & back slightly to hook my nose under the tip nib of her clitoris. That elicited a long needy sigh from Annabel, just before I extended my tongue to lap the full length of her slightly spread lips.

"AAArrrrggghhhh," resounded out over the water in the warm night air as Annabel enjoyed the fresh sensation of my tongue entering her for the first time; little knowing that this would be the first of many times for the week ahead.

Annabel was dripping wet, with sweet juices running into my open mouth making me have to carefully co-ordinate breathing and swallowing; but hell, it would be a nice way to die if I got it wrong.

After a couple of laps along the full length of her pussy I gently eased my tongue full length into the hot, wet depths of her pussy. Fortunately the bench was well built to carry the weight of both of us as Annabel settled down on my face to gain as much penetration as possible from my tongue. This gave me the opportunity to reach around her thighs and trail my fingers under her top to search out her breasts. More groans and sighs escaped Annabel as my rough skinned finger tips ran gently over the small mounds of her breasts before cupping my hands to knead the firmness of her breasts.

With this additional attention to another of Annabel's erogenous zones I think her brain started to overload on intense pleasure as a mini orgasm racked through Annabel and I swallowed hard & fast the juices emanating from her sweet pussy. My lips & cheeks were coated with pussy juice flowing down my cheeks as well as down my throat as I thoroughly enjoyed this hot, wet woman thrusting down onto my face, almost breaking my jaw and neck.

As I continued to dart my piercing tongue in and out of her depths I brought my fingers together over the swollen hard buds of her nipples and gripped them firmly between my thumbs & fingers. I felt Annabel throw her head back and heard her wail out loud as I ramped up the pleasure she was receiving. No matter how much I wished it, this just couldn't go on so after a brief couple of minutes playing with her sensitive nipples I slowly released them and slid my hands slowly back down onto the top of her thighs ready for the next, & final, stage of the action.

I knew from previous experience of pleasuring ladies' pussies that Annabel was ripe to be taken over the edge into total orgasmic delight. My hands pressed firmly on her thighs just above the knees to ease her legs further apart, thus opening her pussy a little more in preparation for my final assault on her pussy and heightened senses. I slowly slipped my hands to the top of her thighs and spread my fingers wide to spread the load on her skin for when she tried to escape my mouth.

The slight increase in pressure on her skin was the only warning Annabel received before I thrust upwards with my chin and arrowed my tongue straight to the furthest depths of her pussy that I could penetrate. My tongue thrust & cut like a swordsman deep inside her pussy as the sensory overload melted Annabel's brain triggering warning bells in her ears that this was probably going to be the most intense & longest orgasm that she had ever encountered in her life. Annabel's legs tried to trigger her escape but my hands held her firmly in place as the floodgates opened and Annabel went into a very intense, very long orgasm that shook her whole body to her very core. I was swamped with the flood of her juices as she bounced & twitched hard above me as if she was having an epileptic fit.

Annabel's nerve endings were aflame and raw as the most intense sensations ripped through her bringing back images of the births of her two children and the intensity of feelings that those events had held for her at that time. Her body couldn't decide if she wanted to fight or take flight to escape and survive this hot explosion that seemed to be ripping her very being apart. She felt the pressure of my spread fingers being pushed deep into her now tender thighs as she fought to escape, but she couldn't go anywhere and the orgasm was draining her energy.

If she thought this was intense then she wasn't ready for me to seal my lips to her pussy by sucking down hard on her mound while still thrusting hard inside her. Annabel fought & bucked, fighting for release from this inferno engulfing her whole being; she just couldn't believe that the pleasure & sensations that were tearing at her very existence could continue to increase. She struggled to articulate what she was feeling; it was just too much for her.

Then came the final move in this orgasmic dance.

I thrust backwards on her thighs to slide her backwards on my mouth thus allowing me to seal my mouth over & around her clitoris as I immediately brought my tongue up to lash and rub against the protruding exposed bud of her erect clitoris. This action just destroyed Annabel as I fought to hold her down as she screamed out "DADDDYYY," and I drank down the tidal wave of pussy nectar, desperately trying not to drown. I held onto her for what seemed a lifetime for both of us as the orgasm ripped her apart. I'm not sure if she passed out or not but she seemed to go limp and heavy. My arms shot up to support her under her armpits long enough for me to push her forwards to slide her ass down the top of my head using her pussy nectar as lubricant to move her. Once my head was clear of her sodden ass cheeks I sat upright and quickly turned around on the bench to hold her. I slid up tight behind her with my thighs either side of her and her ass wedged into my crotch; my arms slid under her armpits to wrap around her and my crossed arms allowed my cupped palms to support and cover her exposed breasts. Her head lulled back against me and I leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Daddy ...... Daddy ........ Daddy," was all she murmured as I supported her spent body in my arms and kissed her sweet warm neck some more.

"Daddy is here," I whispered into her ear as one of my hands slid down from her breast, cruised south over her stomach, down to protectively cover & cup her swollen, exposed, & extremely sensitive mound once more. She flinched slightly at this tender, intimate touch as I again whispered "Daddy is here," to her.

I held her for about 5 minutes and kissed her lightly on her neck and ear as she gradually came down from her orgasmic high and recovered a little of her strength.

"My God Daddy," was all she could say as I held her securely & protectively in my arms to ensure she would be safe. Annabel cooled during this time and shivered slightly in my arms so it was time to take her inside.

I gently helped her to her feet and supported her as she tottered on weak, shaken legs along the wharf back to my chalet. Once inside I stood her next to my king sized bed and turned her to face me. I kissed her softly, tasting the inside of her mouth as I gently pulled up her top to remove it. Then I let her skirt slip to the floor before sliding my hands down her back and into the waist band of her saturated knickers which allowed me to pull them down so Annabel could step out of them. I turned back the duvet before sitting her on the edge of the bed to remove her sandals. Finally I ran my hands down her lovely calves and swung her legs up into bed. I stripped quickly and Annabel slid over as she felt me climb in behind her and pull the duvet over us. I slid in close behind her to spoon against her and wrapped my arm over her to protectively cup her breast.

"I love you Daddy," she whispered as she gently lowered my hand down between the top of her thighs as she slipped into a deep contented sleep, closely followed by her new Daddy.

...... To be continued.