Indecent Proposal Ch. 02: No Turning Back

Story Info
The Kane twins take things to the next level.
3.3k words
4.64
25.7k
25
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in the ongoing story of the Kane twins. It's probably a good idea to read "Indecent Proposal" first.

*****

Jonah is already in the kitchen making our morning smoothies when I pad into the room. He looks up at me and smiles. It is not his usual bright-eyed happy smile that lights up his face and makes his eyes twinkle. It has a sadness in it, with a hint of regret. I want to put my arms around him and assure him everything is going to be alright, but I cannot make that promise. I decide not to say anything at all. I return his smile and head for the refrigerator to grab the eggs and bacon. It is our usual morning routine. He is in charge of the protein shakes, I am in charge of the cooking.

We eat breakfast in front of our computers in a spare room we turned into an office. We sit in silence, which is not unusual. But this morning it is a tense quiet, and we both know we're avoiding speaking because we have to talk about what happened the night before and neither of us wants to deal with it.

"Do you want to amend the contract?" I break first. Jonah looks up at me, the sadness is still there. It confuses me. He had said before, that he wanted this. To know what it felt like. He said he enjoyed it, too. Maybe he was testing me to see if I did? "We're gonna have to talk about it at some point, Jo."

"I know."

I wait for him to say more, but he doesn't. I decide not to push it. I pick up my empty plate and ask him if he's done with his. He nods, and I grab his plate and empty smoothie jug and walk out of the room. In the kitchen I aggressively wash our dirty dishes, the pans I used to cook breakfast in, the blender. I am not sure what emotions I am feeling, exactly. All of them, it seems. A flash of Jonah's intense grey eyes staring into mine from the night before causes me to drop a glass. It shatters against the stainless steel sink. "Fuck." I say a little too loudly. I am cleaning up the remnants of the broken glass when Jonah appears next to me.

"Okay, let's talk, you don't have to break things," he touches the small of my shirtless back. The feeling sends waves of emotions through me.

I can barely look at him. Now I'm angry. I agreed to let things go further, for the money. He did it to satisfy a curiosity. I thought I would be the one having to reign him in, put a cap on just how far this new aspect of our work is going to go. I am not supposed to be feeling like this. Like all I want to do now is be with him. No matter how wrong it is.

Jonah takes my hand and guides me out of the kitchen. His fingers intertwined with mine ease my angry thoughts. But they do nothing to make me feel any less confused. He lets go of my hand when we reach the couch. We sit facing each other. It is like looking in a mirror. Another round of emotions surge through me. How narcissistic can I be? A psychologist would have a field day.

"Yes," Jonah says, taking me out of my inner thoughts.

"Yes what?"

"I want to change the contract."

I exhale a breath I did not know I was holding. "Good." It's all I can say.

"We have to be careful though," Jonah continues. "I did some research, and, um, what we did is illegal in pretty much every state in the U.S."

My heart jumps. Illegal. Of all the things that had gone through my mind in the aftermath, going to jail was the farthest from my thoughts. "We're consenting adults," I argue.

"That is in our favor. Let's just be smart about it. We can't advertise, that we're willing to do that. We'll remove the part of the contract that says we won't, and take it from there."

"OK," I am still at a loss for words. I pictured this conversation going in a far different direction.

"Anything else you want to talk about?" Jonah asks me after a brief silence.

I shake my head, despite the thoughts rattling around in it.

Jonah smiles, the warmth back in his eyes. "Let's go get sweaty."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"Work out, Jake, it's time to hit the gym."

"Right," I say, embarrassed.

A vigorous work out is exactly what I needed to release some of the tension I had been holding on to. But the after work out shower brings a lot of it back. Watching the water cascade over Jonah's naked body sends unbidden feelings directly to my cock. I turn and face the wall, letting the water wash over me, trying to stamp down the memories of the night before, when his toned muscles were under my fingertips. Damn. I can feel Jonah's gaze on me as I try to stop my dick from pulsating. I sneak a glance in his direction and notice he is hard too. I want to touch him. Want him to touch me. But those would be some dangerous waters to tread in.

I turn the water control dial and let the shock of cold hit me all over. It does its job, for the most part. My desire to ravish my brother in the very public shower goes away, but my erection does not. I shut off the water completely and head for the nearest bathroom stall, grabbing my towel along the way. Alone in the stall I let myself feel everything. I wrap my fingers around the shaft of my dick and began to rub, pull, massage. It isn't long before my cum is gushing into the toilet. Once that is released I do the only thing I have left to do. I cry.

"You okay Jake?" Jonah's voice comes through the metal of the door.

"Yeah," my voice cracks, betraying me. "I'll be right out." I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly, wipe the tears from my eyes, flush the toilet, and exit the stall. I quickly throw on my clean sweats and t-shirt and head out the door.

Jonah is waiting for me by my car. His face shows genuine concern. His eyes, guilt. "If I had known you were going to be a wreck I never would have never suggested we take on the client."

"I'm fine Jo," I lie. Which is really dumb. He knows me better than anyone else. And there is no reason to lie to him.

"No, you aren't," he says once we were in the car. "We're not changing the contract, and we're not doing anything like what we did last night again, not for all the money in the world."

"Don't be so dramatic," I try not to show the sheer panic that came over me. Sure, I was confused and conflicted about what we had done, and about how I was feeling about it, but this was a bit overboard.

"You're a mess, Jacob."

I couldn't deny that. "Why aren't you?"

"One of us has to keep our shit together," Jonah answers with a lilt of sarcasm.

By the time we pull into the garage at our condo complex I have calmed down. "I want to change the contract," I put the car in park and look at him. "I am just feeling a lot of strange emotions I did not know I had. I liked it, and that scares me. I want to keep doing it, and that scares me more."

"I know," Jonah's eyes soften. "I feel the same way. You're just, a bit more freaked out, because you never wanted it, and now you do. But, I've wanted it for a while now, and I am happy that I still want it."

Without thinking, I lean closer and kiss him. His lips move with mine, our tongues intertwine. A noise far off in the garage pulls us out of our moment.

We have a client that evening. A regular. She is one of many who stayed with us when we split from the agency. She is also one of the many who wanted nothing more than for us to get rid of the no touching clause. Her house sat on a large hilltop that gave her a city view on one side and an ocean view on the other. We knew just about every room intimately. She liked to change the scenery with each session. Her husband greets us at the door. The first time we had this encounter we thought we had the wrong house. Now we were on first name terms with him. He knows what we do, and why we are here. It does not phase him in the least. His wife has sexual desires, he lets her pursue them. He has desires of his own, which she lets him pursue. The desires do not include us, though. He leads us into the den and tells us his wife will be along shortly.

The den is decorated with ornate woods, brass fixtures and statues of naked men and women. We have fucked her in this room before. When Evelyn breezes into the room we are greeted with her usual double cheek kiss that makes us want to scream "dahling!" at each other. We always refrain. Evelyn is in her late forties but her energy is definitely under thirty.

"Follow me," she purrs. We obey. She leads us into a guest bedroom we've been in before. It is the most sparsely decorated room in the house. The plain white curtains are pulled back from the oversized window. I can't help but stare at the view. All ocean, calm and serene. She offers us a drink from a cart she had set up in the room prior to our arrival.

It is always important to be attentive to a client, and we are experts at small talk. Jonah asks how life is treating her, I ask about her painting. A hobby she picked up when she and her husband were in Spain on a business trip. Evelyn is happy to share her latest stories, her daughter's pending marriage, to a lovely woman, she is quick to remind us, her failed attempt at painting a nude of herself. She asks us about business, social life. We can tell she's done with the small talk when she sets down her glass and moves gracefully to my side taking away my drink.

Evelyn kisses me lightly on the lips. I can taste the wine she's been sipping. I feel Jonah step closer to us and my body reacts to his scent, his heat, his closeness. He kisses the back of Evelyn's neck while I continue to gently nibble on her bottom lip. She moans in pleasure, encouraging us to continue. My hands make their way up her sides, her silk blouse is soft against my skin. I kneed my fingers into her supple breasts. She pushes against me, her hands on my back, nails digging lightly into my skin under my shirt.

Jonah is unbuttoning her pants while I go to work on the buttons of her shirt. She likes it when we admire her body, so we make sure to keep our eyes on her, despite wanting to look at each other. I have managed to get all of the buttons undone as Jonah finishes removing her jeans. She is well toned, well tanned. I let my fingers trail over her soft, warm skin, reveling in the goose bumps my touch is creating. My hands press against her breasts again, and I feel the elastic of her bra give way. I know that Jonah's adept fingers have undone the back of it. He slides his fingers under the straps and lets them fall onto her arms. I move my hands and let the bra fall to the floor.

My fingers find their way down her torso. I hook my fingers under the waistband of her panties and pull them down. She steps out of them with the ease of the dancer she once was. Jonah is kissing Evelyn's neck and shoulders, teasing one of her nipples between his fingers. She is writhing against him, her fingers hooked into the belt loop of my jeans. She pulls me forward so that I am against her. Evelyn pulls the hem of my shirt up and over my head and turns to face Jonah, arching her back, pushing her supple ass into my crotch. My dick stirs as she teases me with her gyrations.

With Evelyn facing the other direction I am free to admire Jonah without her knowing. My eyes scan his now naked torso. She is working on removing his jeans, continuously rubbing her ass against my dick. When she kneels down to pull Jonah's jeans off completely I get a full view of him. My dick hardens and pushes against my briefs and jeans. Jonah sneaks a glance at me as Evelyn's attention turns to his cock. His breath catches and I know that it is in her mouth, though I cannot look away from his eyes. Jonah is breathing heavy as Evelyn works him over. I can feel her moving back and forth against me. She stops moving and Jonah looks down. "Take off your brother's pants," Evelyn commands.

This is usually the part where we refuse and I take off my own clothes, and I am unsure if Evelyn has read the new contract and noticed the no touching clause is no longer there. But when Jonah reaches forward and unbuttons my fly, his fingers brushing lightly against my skin, she looks up at us like she has done some sort of magic trick. I smile at him as he pulls my jeans over my thighs, but Evelyn has gone back to sucking his dick, so he cannot finish the task, and I do it myself. Evelyn decides to push her luck and give us more commands. "Rub his dick," she instructs Jonah. His fingers brush against the head of my cock. Evelyn has stopped working Jonah's dick over with her mouth and is now gaping up at us as he wraps his fingers around my hard on stretching the already overworked cotton of my briefs nearly beyond their capacity.

Evelyn gets to her feet, careful not to interrupt the rhythm of Jonah's hand against my cock. Her fingers curl around our backs and she pushes us closer together. "Kiss," her voice pulls me out of my concentration. My lips are on Jonah's before she can get the 'ss' sound out. Next to us Evelyn pulls in a deep breath. Jonah's fingers are working magic on my dick, and I am trying with everything I have inside me not to cum in my underwear. Once again Jonah's intuition takes hold and he is removing them for me. As I am stepping out of my briefs I lean over and kiss Evelyn on the lips. She returns the kiss but does not hold me there. I feel her fingers on my chin and she's pushing back toward Jonah who is waiting for me, his fingers still wrapped around my hard on. He lets go for a moment, pressing his own hard dick against mine. I can feel the touch of is skin all the way through my body. My heart is racing, my breathing unsteady. Jonah kisses me gently, nipping at my bottom lip, letting his tongue brush against mine. "Fuck me," he whispers in my ear.

I need no more prompting. I climb onto the bed pulling him with me. Evelyn moves to the other side and sits just off to the side of us. I watch her expression to make sure she is not feeling left out. There is nothing in her eyes that indicates that she is. They are dilated with excitement. Her fingers are at her lips, her skin is flush.

I turn my attention back to Jonah who is straddling me. My fingers trace his abs and I feel him shudder under my touch. "You're in charge," I whisper to let him know I am ready when he is. Jonah reaches back and guides my dick into him slowly, lowering himself inch by inch. He is more experienced here so I let him have all the control. His ass is tight and I can feel all of him as he continues to bring me in. When he begins to move his hips against me I match his rhythm. We move together in unison, our moans joining the chorus of skin against skin.

I sneak a glance at Evelyn. She has her fingers on her clit. Her eyes are on us, watching, I want to put on a good show, so I coax myself up into the sitting position and wrap Jonah's legs around my waist. I press my lips against his and dive deeper into him. We moan into each other's mouths, kissing, biting, breathing. I feel like I am going to explode. With a final thrust and a guttural groan I fill his ass with my cum. His ass throbs against my cock and he's following me into bliss. I feel his hot cum hit my stomach just as his arms tighten around my neck.

"That was, amazing," Evelyn breathes next to us. "I hope one of you saved up enough energy to fuck me," she teases, crawling over to join our sweaty mess of intertwined limbs. Jonah smiles at her with his best 'I'm going to fuck you now' grin and he's pulling her on top of him before I can move out of the way. "Stay," she says over her shoulder and I stop trying to move.

As much as I hate to admit it, I love watching Jonah fuck. And now I know from experience that not only does he look good doing it, he is good at it. Evelyn is riding him like a bull, writhing against him, tossing her head back, her long hair cascading down her back, hitting against her ass. He is taking turns looking at her, and at me. Evelyn's moans signal that she is close to her breaking point. Jonah's arms wrap around her waist and she convulses over him. He is close behind, staring into my eyes as he fills the condom I barely saw him put on, but I know is there.

We are dressed and standing at the front door, Evelyn looks at us with wonderment. "Thank you, that was. Well. Just, thank you."

In the car ride home we are quiet. There really isn't a lot that needs to be said. I have the radio on an adult contemporary station and I admire the view as I drive the car down the winding road away from Evelyn's house. At home I check our business email one last time, a habit I picked up after an especially good night in which a client promised to send more money, as a tip, he insisted. "Call Evelyn," I tell him.

"Why?"

"She transferred ten thousand dollars to our account," I feel immediately guilty.

"I wondered, if she had read the contract," he says, dialing her number. "Evelyn, that's too much money, we need to return it," Jonah tells her. I am nodding at him in agreement. "I see," he looks at me with a smile. "Goodnight." he presses end. "She read the contract, she wants us to have the money, for our future."

"Our future?" I ask, throughly confused.

"I don't know, that's just what she said," he shrugs. "Let's go to bed."

All at once I am exhausted. I follow him out of the office and into his bedroom. We strip down to our underwear and climb under the covers. I fall asleep wrapped in Jonah's arms.